all the highs and none the lows. (Earinor & Akira)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "I'm also pretty good at spreading my legs, that doesn't mean I don't dream about getting out of this dump at some point.", Gin suddenly said, quite earnestly at that, and openly no less. Why wouldn't he be truthful? He'd not gain anything from lies, nobody gained anything out of white lies like these either. "Not ... that I think that your job is as despicable as mine.", he suddenly reeled back. Why was he doing this to himself? Because he couldn't stand the truth, which simply was that he couldn't equate one thing to the other and that there was nobody that truly understood him? That sounded stupid. Kosuke would get it, maybe, but what did he do - aside from suck this dudes dick once? Nothing, really. And still, he was acting like an overly zealous girlfriend, completely obsessed with the concept of a man that he hardly knew at all. Great. Gin didn't want to fall for this dude, but apparently he fell - hard, without anyone to stop him. "I want to make things right. That's all.", he assured Kosuke instead. He had to be careful around this guy, like any other, if he wanted to or not, it didn't mater. "If you sleep with me, you get a cash prize ... kidding. I'm glad I didn't. Not yet, anyway." A smile swept across his lips - like this, anything could happen; he'd accept it, with bliss.

Stroking over someones face like that, he found the gentle act of tenderness almost therapeutic, believing himself to be at peace right here. It was strange, surely, that something like this could even happen, but maybe being lovestruck - spellbound by somebody - was a common occurence out there, in the real world that he didn't even know all too well. Wasn't this real, too? Sadly, yes. "Nice, good, lovely ... anything, but that came out of left field.", Gin snickered. "Did I? Oh my, I can be quite the pushy guy, no?" That he was. For good reason no less; someone had to make money, and some people just got pissed if they didn't think they were getting their moneys worth, especially from a scrawny guy like him. Kosuke was one of the few non-regulars of his that gave him a chance, despite the initial decline; others would throw a tantrum, like little babies, about being 'forced' to 'fuck a fag' or even breathe the same air as him. Who even said Gin liked men? "But you're the most interesting by far; I can't get you out of my head that easily. This isn't flattery." Making Kosuke blush, that would be a nice challenge and Gin would take it, yes! "Nooobody has to knoooow ~", he hummed in a low tone and couldn't help but laugh as Kosuke suddenly sat up. The redhead used the sudden reaction to get up from where he was sitting and walk to the single desk this place sported. It had a few things, but most were quite useless at this point. "You didn't misunderstand, in fact, I'd like that very much." Gin doodled his number on a piece of paper, and along with it, a stupid little bunny face, because 'plain white' wasn't his style. Afterward, he went back to bed and threw himself into Kosukes arms. The paper was swiftly stuffed in his chest pocket, before he seeked out another kiss. "You're not bothering me, in fact, I'd love if we could meet ... elsewhere."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you.", Kosuke answered confused. Where did that come from? "I just meant... my job now is quite easy and I like easy. The higher up you get, the more you struggle generally. As long as you're not at the very very bottom it is fine. Sometimes I even get to drive around some important people." He liked driving, it was calming and less boring than standing watch in front of a door all day. Either way, it didn't seem like Gin enjoyed his job very much. Kosuke didn't want to ask him necessarily, he also didn't want to upset him by insinuating that he thought less of him because of his job. "Uh... you don't have to sleep with me, that's... not exactly what I came here for today. Ugh I sound crazy, I swear I'm no stalker or anything..." He sounded so damn crazy and that he had to point it out spoke for itself. He wasn't though, but he also knew that there were certain people that interpreted too much into a prostitutes nice words and that got out of hand. Kosuke dealt with people like that before.

Kosuke liked being stroked by Gin, he liked just laying here, even if they wouldn't talk. He was able to relax like that and he seldomly had the chance to have an honest conversation. Kosuke chuckled a little. He wasn't sure what words were like him, but he agreed that awesome was a bit much. "It's okay. It was great. I'm glad I didn't leave." He was so overzealous wasn't he? But so was Gin if he meant all that. Maybe Kosuke wasn't alone with what he felt and maybe he didn't interpret too much into their conversation. He was in fact very confused, but if Gin said he didn't just flatter him because it was his job, he should believe him right? Gin got up already to get something from a desk. Pen and paper apparently and he wrote down... his number? Kosuke was surprised to say the least and he looked at Gin as he just sat back down on his lap to store the piece of paper in his chest pocket. All the while Kosuke felt like he had to catch and hold Gin. He even got another kiss, he couldn't refuse and then looked at Gin all flattered. "I'll call you then.", he told him and only then did his cheeks turn slightly red. "You know in that case... maybe I should put my pants back on..." Not that he didn't like Gin close, but he didn't know where this would lead and he didn't want to insist on what he allegedly paid for if he was going to ask this guy out. "I'd like to do this right..."
    • "You haven't.", Gin assured. No, the ability to upset him wasn't something one acquired easily, or really, at all. He was used to all of this by now, had heard many words regarding himself, his appearance and his behavior; something like that wasn't an insult in the slightest, and if he were to be honest, he couldn't blame anyone for thinking that he'd like to do something, anything, just a bit differently. "That does sound nice, and I'm not insulting you for living a stagnant life, oh, never. What I wanted to say was: We both shouldn't just settle for what we are given, you know? We could be so much more than we are." Life, however, hated them. This had become obvious a few years ago, at least for Gin, and he had come to realize that nothing was meant to last forever, that the goodwill of others was nothing more than something none of them should truly rely on, but kind of had to. Sweettalking some people, that was all he had, and all he'd ever need, especially if he stayed in this or a similar profession. "If you were a stalker, my boss would have taken care of you. As soon as you behave like a weirdo, everyone in here knows that you are not welcome. You're going to get booted out, if you want to or not, doesn't matter."

Whatever creepy decided that they wanted to mess with him or any of the others had it coming. No matter what, all in all, a mess like this would culminate in the same thing, yet again: Someone was going to get hurt and it wouldn't be any of the staff here, but the guy that dared to care just a smidge too much for a lady, or perhaps some young gentleman. As long as they were young and spry, gender was of little to no concern for most anyway. "And I'm glad I could make you relax.", he shot back, quite earnestly at that. Not once was there a reason to wax on about how important it was that someone like Kosuke was well-cared for - Gin already knew that, and so did his bedmate, who currently took up most of the space anyway. At this point, he could only snicker at the cute display; he wanted nothing more than for this to continue and for Kosuke to stay where he was. "You can text me, too.", the redhead expressed with a rather confident wink. Not, that he didn't mind phone calls, and yet, they were rather annoying to deal with, especially if he needed to recharge his social battery the slightest bit. Kosuke, however, seemed to be ... was he blushing!? Jackpot! "You don't need to, but ... if you'd like, I'm not stopping you." It was kind of sad; they hadn't even gotten to first base. Shame. "So do I ... you're my last client for the night, do you want me to put on my street clothes? Or is this fine?" All in all, Gin felt vulnerable and transparent all of a sudden, but he still managed to smile, all bright and confident.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • False hope and illusions were things Kosuke didn't indulge in for the longest time. One didn't simply quit a job when working for the Yakuza, the only real way out is death. He knew roughly how his life would turn out to be since he was very young and he settled with it, but he also realized that Gin was very different in that regard. He didn't know his story, but he went to university and probably planned to do something with his education, but it turned out differently for some reason. Kosuke didn't want to pry, but it seemed like Gin wanted to get out of this life and do something vastly different. He doubted he just wanted to climb the career ladder. "What would you want to be?", Kosuke asked carefully. He knew that topic might be a bad one, as well as the topic of asking this guy out after he told him what happened to people that wanted more than what they paid for. He knew it was stupid and he didn't even have a thing for guys, so why did he still want to meet Gin someplace else?

"Text you? Sure... Our schedules might not align after all.", Kosuke replied somewhat nervously. Had he ever asked anybody out? No, he actually didn't and he never had a real relationship either, but now he was thinking way too far ahead anyway. If this was going to be anything though, Kosuke felt like he shouldn't pressure Gin into doing anything, just because he paid for it. He softly put Gin off of his lap and on the bed, before standing up and closing up his pants as well as his shirt. "Whatever you're comfortable with.", Kosuke replied and turned around to face Gin again. "In fact, maybe it's best I'll go now, unless it causes you any trouble?" He simply wanted to meet him without any obligations or money inbetween. He got Gins number and he would use it. In fact he pulled out his phone right now and added Gin as a contact. Then he rang him for only a second." Now you've got my number too. "
    • There was giggling - lots of it. Gin liked being treated like he was something special, as if someone gave a damn about him, and Kosuke was exactly that; someone he'd swooned with just a few words, someone who's actions had literal consequences and now, he was living for them. In truth, maybe this was bad, maybe his boss would eventually decide that he'd punish him for driving away business and flirting with them in private instead, but he could hardly imagine it to be that way. In fact, Gin viewed even his boss as a rather soft person, somebody that would never unjustly punish him, but maybe he was wrong, completely wrong, abut the few people he figured he could trust in a place like this. Kosukes question came out of nowhere, at least to him right in this instant, and he realized two things at that moment: This guy either actually cared, or he was just incredible at caring for people that he didn't have to give a fuck about. Also, he'd never thought about that, had he now? Suddenly, he scrambled for an answer - what the fuck was he supposed to say? "Uh ... I ... is it bad if I haven't thought about that yet?", he answered, and the weird smile he cracked was real, more than ever.

There were plenty of things he had thought about while he was here, really, but in the end, he hadn't given a damn as to why on earth he wanted to get out of here in the first place. It paying well was nothing more than a lame excuse, wasn't it? It paid well enough, but it wasn't the best of lives that he lived; Gin felt sad when he thought about it, but had to come to accept that it just had to be that way. "But maybe they will and we can spend some time together rather soon.", the redhead proposed, still thinking about what Kosuke had asked him in the first place. "What about you?" He let himself be moved without any hassle and sat there, a bit dejected. Did he expect to have a question like that flung at him? Certainly the fuck not. It all came so out of left field, he didn't even know what on earth was up with that, and all that idiocy aside, he just felt confused now. "I'll change, then!", he suddenly announced and was about to sprint off into the bathroom, as Kosuke already dared to leave again. He'd been waiting for this man for far too long, damnit! "Can you ... stay a bit longer? I really looked forward to meeting you again and who knows when we'll meet next ...", Gin admitted and then, as soon as he heard his phone ring once, disappeared into the bathroom. It was just Kosuke, damnit! Quickly enough, he undressed and tossed the gown in the dirty clothes bin, before he got back into his underwear and jeans, as well as an oversized t-shirt; he looked pretty normal, if he weren't undressed half the time, he thought, and grabbed his phone. For one reason or the other, he could have saved Kosuke as Kosuke, but it'd be funnier, he thought, if he just used "Not Senpai" and left it at that. Surely, he exited afterward and was still tying up his hair. "Did you have dinner yet?"
    • The more he spoke with Gin, the more Kosuke believed that his reactions were genuine and he was glad he made him giggle abd laugh. "No not at all.", he answered him with a smile, Kosuke didn't have any plan of his own after all. Gin just sounded so confident and determined when he said both of them shouldn't just settle for what they got now. If Kosuke needed to imagine a future of his own in which he left the life of crime behind, he saw himself as nothing more than some supermarket clerk. Something boring yet calm and reassuring. He never dreamt of being rich, he didn't need a lot of money, or a villa, or a swimming pool, or fancy food, no he just wanted a calm life. Maybe someday Gin could think something up for himself and could tell Kosuke about it. For some reason Gin seemed like someone who'd shoot for the stars, who wanted so much more, something with meaning, not necessarily money, but maybe Kosuke was wrong. He barely knew this guy after all.

"I'm sure I'll find time, I usually don't work late, so on a Friday after work would work for me as well.", Kosuke smiled, now that they both admitted they'd like a meeting. Sometime he had club duty, then he'd work late, but if he stood guard for business meetings he got off early, but he mostly only knew a few days in advance. Planning his life outside of work was rather hard, maybe that's why he didn't have much of a life to begin with. "Me...? Oh, what I'd want more? I don't know, nothing too exciting.", he answered and realized how boring that answer was. Gin meanwhile sprinted off, but turned around to ask Kosuke to stay. "Uh... Okay sure, I'll wait here.", he told him with a smile and he waited until Gin came out of the bathroom again with vastly different clothes. Kosuke knew that a almost see through garn was probably no ones style, but it was interesting to see what Gins personal style was. "I feel overdressed.", he admitted with a smile. He came straight from work again, so he wore rather formal attire again with tie and all. "I actually did, but I don't mind joining you for a bite, or just a coffee.", he still smiled, then looked at the door. So their date - should he call ot that? - happened today it seemed. "Do you have a place in mind? Should I leave a few minutes early...? I could meet you there, or two blocks down." This seemed complicated and maybe like Kosuke or Gin would get into trouble for it, but to hell with it, he wanted to sit down with Gin somewhere and just taök for a bit more.
    • Flattery and fake love was rampant in this industry; bittersweet words that just hit the right spot were a must and as much as he wanted out, desired someone to understand him without having to do all of this, he knew that this was his best shot at just about anything. There was little he could do, and much less that he should be doing, but alas - Gin was trying his earnest and having fun with it, at least in a way; and Kosuke, well, he made all of this just the slightest hit more enjoyable to him, almost as if the truth - one that lay in the eyes of the beholder no less - was in his grasp. A truth that he probably should deal with sometime else. “Phew, I’m glad. You gave me quite the goosebumps there - for a moment I thought you wanted an answer, like, immediately.” For the first time in a while, a sigh escaped him and Gins usually peppy demeanor seemed to be zapped right out of his face, the moment his ponytail was up and the robe was off. The only, rather glaring “mistake” in this whole colorless mashup was the fact that those red nails were definitely acryl, and obviously glued to his own - and they weren’t coming off anytime soon either.

“Just give me a quick call or write me, then. I should be up by noon at worst, and I’m guessing you don’t get off the hook around lunchtime unless you’re really lucky?”, the redhead mused with a hint of confusion in his voice. Was Kosuke just trying to talk himself into something that he otherwise wouldn’t even get the chance to do? Gin had thought they were over that awkward phase, but as it seemed, there was plenty to giggle about, even now, when he believed himself to be over it. Nope. “A mundane life would be a nice one. Nobody bothers you, you just get to live it - no obligations, no debts, no pain. Wouldn’t that be nice?” Kumamoto waited for him, he figured, but he knew he couldn’t go back there - knew that he had severed those ties because it just had to he, because nobody could ever know about any of this. It was what it was, and now that he figured that out for himself, he wasn’t any less proud of or interested in Kosuke for desiring simplicity. Another chuckle. “Overdressed? I feel comically underdressed. Look at me, half my wardrobe looks like I dug it out the garbage because I really don’t care for appearances. Also, they’re pretty comfortable.” And all that aside, they smelled nice - not like this place, but like home, and his new laundry detergent that he had wanted for months. Not once did he struggle to justify expensive things, but the little ones that were slightly above his price class, wasn’t that what kind of hurt his ego? Possibly. “That’d be great, we could go to Eguchi’s like, two or three streets over? Or, if you prefer a less seedy arrangement, I’d recommend one of the late night Cafés on the mainstreet, though, I think they mainly excel at showfood.”, Gin offered up. Then, he eyed Kosuke up and down - they truly looked like a weird duo; one of them a yakuza henchman, the other a whore, and while one was wearing a nice business attire, the other dressed like he’d crawled straight out of the dumpster he slept in. “You can leave through the front, I’ll leave through the employee exist in the back and I’ll catch up to you.”, he suggested, giving Kosuke the gentlest of pushes. “My treat, by the way.”
    • "You really don't have to think about what I want or don't want to hear. Just be yourself.", Kosuke smiled to reassure Gin a bit. He seemed so worried about pleasing Kosuke, but he didn't want to be treated as a customer. Maybe it would be better once they left this establishment and had a change of environment. The atmosphere had shifted already however. No constant giggling and smiling and Kosuke smiled about it. His outfit too was unexpected, but maybe not so much if he thought about it. He looked like he didn't want to stand out too much and that made sense... Maybe? Well Kosuke couldn't know, but when being the center of attention the whole day, it seemed like something Gin might need to relax. Kosuke couldn't help but chuckle however. "If I have club duty I usually don't start before the evening. Collecting money is more of a 'just get everything done in time' kind of thing.", he explained to him and wondered if it was wrong to taök about his job like it was completely normal. At some point everyone got used to it.

"Yeah exactly.", he eventually agreed with another smile. Then he opened up his tie and simply stuffed it in his pocket. He opened the top button of his shirt too and looked at Gin. "There. Better?", he asked to know if they looked more aligned this way. "Your pick, I'll just start walking in the direction of the main street." He was already pushed to the door, but was able to still refuse Gins decision. "No no, my treat. I'm your Senpai after all.", he told him rather determined, before actually opening the door to slip out. He closed it behind himself, followed the hallway from before and eventually left the club. He oriented himself shortly, then thought about lighting a cigarette, but didn't because he didn't know if it would bother Gin. Instead he put his hands in his pockets and started walking in the direction they agreed on.
    • Like rising smoke, he disappeared, while still making him grin - the tie was a stupid accessory anyway, and the sooner it was gone, the better it was. Gin smiled as Kosuke headed out and then decided that, yes, an overpriced, horror-themed Café was just the right thing for the night; Eguchis was too familiar and somebody would recognize him, out there, with an unfamiliar face no less and if he had even worse luck, that someone reported to his hoss - or at least knew him. There was quite the sigh as he realized all that; living wasn’t the easiest when he was part or something like this, was it now? With one swift motion, he got into his shoes and grabbed his bag, but he didn’t even dare to fumble with the headphones and the stupid plug that went into his phone. Kosuke was waiting outside, no? That thought alone was a nice one and the redhead almost bolted out of the room as soon as he felt like enough time had passed - he even brushed past one of his coworkers he usually would find time to chat with right now, but he didn’t dare, as he stumbled past her and through the back alley, in search of Kosuke.

Spotting someone like him in the nightly crowd of people was way easier, partially because of the hair, otherwise simply because of the shoes he wore - Gin liked to be taller than he was, and the weird choice of dumpster clothing probably added to that. As he spotted Kosuke, finally, he ran up to him with quite the speed - his legs weren’t all that tired, but the goosebumps he got and the way his heart raced when he almost tackled this guy to the ground was … astounding. “Let’s go to the main-street! Also, no no, my treat - you may be my senior but you already paid just to see me, soooo, my treat!”, the redhead decided on a whim. After that, he had no idea what he wanted, but he stayed close to Kosuke while he walked them to the location he wanted to be at. Truthfully, it wasn’t far from here. “Also, you do look better without a tie. The outfit might need a tweak here and there, but at least you don’t look as intimidating now.” As for Gin himself, he didn’t look like that at all, not even when he was pretty damn sure that him and Kosuke could see eye to eye, right this very instant. For a bit, he figured he should mention that, but soon enough, he gave up. Then, however, Gin rummaged through the contents of his bag and pulled out a pack of cigarettes - he put one between his lips and was about to light it, when he saw up to Kosuke. “Do you … mind if I do? Want one too? Or is smoking not your thing?”
    • Kosule slowly walked down the street so Gin had time to catch up to him. There were still plenty of people around, even this late on a weekday , but that was normal fof this part of town. Kosuke lived quite a while from here, at the end of the mainstreet and down some. It was more quiet there, but he didn't mind just blending with the crowd. Walking down and up the mainstreet was mostly what he did after work, avoiding people, especially deptors that might recognize him. He didn't want to cause any trouble or discomfort for anyone. Eventually he heard footsteps behind himself that definelty headed for him. He didn't turn around, but he braced for impact and eventually was hit by a small body. "Hey there.", he smiled as if he didn't know they'd meet here and immedietly let himself be steered in the right direction. He didn't know these parts that well and he trusted Gin to know where to go. They kept close go eachother to not loose one another, but the crowd wasn't so big it would cause an issue. Besides, they had their phone numbers now.

"You don't owe me for that. I can pay, it's no problem.", Kosuke answered but had the sneeking suspicion Gin wouldn't give way in this case. "Tweak?" Kosukelooked down on himself, what was wrong with his outfit? "You think I look intimidating? I think I blend in well with the businessmen here... Well maybe if I'd wear a white shirt instead." This were his work clothed after all, but his own weren't much different, not in color at least. While they walked he heard Gin rummage about and looked over, only to find him with a cigarette between his lips. Instead of answering, Kosuke pulled his own twisted and squished pack out of his pocket and squeezed one cigarette between his lips. Then he leaned over with his own lighter to help Gin with his. He wondered if that was a bit too pushy, but it came so natural and now he was already at it.
    • A date - that was something he hadn’t had in a long time. When had it been that the sweet fruit of love had swayed him for the first time? Gin couldn’t say, he could only wonder, only fathom, but he knew that it would be gone, as soon as the cigarette he was about to light, if he drowned himself in nicotine for the night. “Missed me?”, the redhead asked, with a shy undertone to beat - he did, he knew that, but he didn’t have to admit that just yet. If Kosuke asked though, maybe the shell would crumble and Gin would give way to some rather embarrassing secrets of his past, depending on what buttons were pushed at the very least. For now, he only raised his eyebrow and then nodded in agreement as he was offered something to light his cigarette with - he let Kosuke do as he pleased, accepted it gladly and drew the first breath of sweet, sweet herbal death. “Thanks. Didn’t take you for a smoker, actually. What’s it for you, stress?”, he guessed, still busy trying to tell apart fifty different neon signs on the horizon, as he figured that any of those themed cafés would have a special one. Maybe, just to be disgusting, he’d ask for an orange joe - that would count as showfood.

The cigarette was more than he could have ever asked for and Gin almost happily stuffed the pack back into his bag, where it rightfully belonged. Not once did he think that somebody would have a problem with this arrangement; not once did it ring true in his head that whoever wanted to watch him would always do so, and therefore … well, it had to happen, one way or the other, did it not? “We’ll decide when we’re ready to pay, alright?”, he proposed in between drags. This was strangely therapeutic, even if he couldn’t really see the stars down here, mainly due to tall buildings and light pollution - it sucked. At least he had Kosuke, or something. “You do, but like, a hawaiian shirt or something, think about it! I’m sure it’ll suit you and you won’t have anyone that takes you too seriously! Okay, no, that’s a stupid idea for your work.” That aside, who was even going to pay this guy if he looked like a wet carpet sample that somebody spilled milk over the other day? Exactly. Not a single soul. Gin searched for the older mans hand and grabbed it firmly, now that they were close to their destination - for some reason, he liked almost empty establishments the most, but even then, he could hear the shrill music from the surrounding clubs, uniting bodies on the dancefloor, even out here. “Let me guess, not a fan of clubbing?” For now, he merely parked them both outside of their desination, to finish the cigarettes that they both has. However long that would take.
    • Gin looked less bubbly, but he wasn't, which made Kosuke believe that he actually enjoyed his company. Hell, he invited him to dinner, so of course he did. He wasn't sure why he was so insecure, but hadn't he always been like this, only that he usually didn't talk as much anyway? "I didn't doubt you'd come right around the corner.", Kosuke smiled and once Gins cigarette was lit, he lit his own and put his lighter away again. "Huh... I guess I simply started as a kid. Everyone did it and now it turned into a proper addiction. It's somewhat of a ritual, whenever I leave somewhere I start smoking. I guess my body craves it after a long day of work and I've adapted it." He started when he was 13 years old. He already was with the wrong crowd and when people four or five years older offer you something, you take it, no questions asked and maybe even thank them. Kosuke realized he was probably lucky smoking was his only bad habit and he was never started on drugs. "Do you smoke for stress relieve? I'm not stressing you, am I?", he didn't mean to mock Gin, Kosuke wss genuinely worried he made him feel uncomfortable.

"I won't order much if you pay, you know?", Kosuke smiled. He didn't know what Gin made in his job, maybe more than him, maybe not, but Kosuke was very much able to afford a bit of fun tonight. "A hawaii shirt? If it's golden or silver laved it's a proper thug outfit to be fair. But not for standing guard. And I like black you know?", he smiled. Maybe he'd just leave his jacket at home or work next time. Next time? He didn't even know if there would be a next time. Suddenly he felt a light tug and Gins hand in his own. Kosuke looked down, but quickly looked where he was going again. What was the proper pressure to hold Gins hand he wondered? He didn't want to seem desperate, but he also didn't want to seem like he didn't care. Who would have thought holding a hand could be so complicated? Apparently they arrived though, because Gin stopped in front of a door. "I don't mind where I sit to be honest, but today I'd like to be able to talk to you.", he smiled, still holding Gins hand. While they finished smoking he leaned against the wall next to the door, blew the last bit of smoke into the air and then crushed the remains of the cigarette under his shoe.
    • One found themselves in situations like these if they weren't careful enough and the same went for Gin. No matter what he did, if he wouldn't manage to get a good grasp on just about any situation, it could be dangerous. Maybe that was also why he did decide to trust Kosuke, of all people - this guy was and potentially always would be a goofball in the wrong job. "Sweet. I wouldn't blame you if you did, though. But I'm glad you trust me like that.", he spoke with a giggle. Gin liked this type of company, he liked spending time with the guy he brought out of the brothel and right into the nightlife, but nobody had to know that, did they now? It was, as it stood, nothing out of the ordinary - their relationship was simply the same, it hadn't changed just because they were leaving one part of town for the other. In fact, maybe it didn't even need to. "That makes sense. Peer pressure, I'm guessing? And now it's just a habit." There was no need to sugarcoat any parts of this conversation, he figured, and Kosuke made him feel somewhat confident in himself - something he hadn't had in a long time. "No, no. It's a habit, don't worry. Fetches me more breaks at work, too, and you get to talk with others a lot." Why was he so secretive anyway?

"Pff, then I'll say now that I'll let you pay and sneak to the register when you're not looking.", he openly dared Kosuke, but soon enough shook his head anyway. That was stupid, and, in a way, absolutely idiotic. Why wouldn't it be? If he truly intended on that, he'd never say it outloud, or maybe he just wanted Kosuke to know that there was nothing he could do either way - it was happening, even if he ordered the most expensive item on the menu. "Probably also better since it doesn't make you stick out much. But, yeah, I get that. Any other colors?", the redhead asked as he took the last drag of his cigarette, squeezed Kosukes hand properly one last time and then let go, as he stomped on the bud that he let fall to the floor, and his date was about finished as well, and therefore, they could just have some silly, domestic fun now. "They don't have a dancefloor, so that's not the issue." It was the truth, but it also meant that they maybe would have a bit less fun than intended. In the end, he mainly wanted to get something to eat after all of this and then, when it was all well and over, maybe enjoy some alone time with someone that gave a fuck about him, that did seem nice. "I have a lot of stuff I want to ask you anyway, so, we will have plenty of time to talk, don't worry.", he assured Kosuke with a toothy grin before he pulled him in. There was a bit of noise in here, still, but it was rather dark and the whole jellyfish and underwater theme was illuminated with a rather ultramarine light - and yet, the smell of dark roasts permeated through the air, as well as the buzzing of the slightest bit of music from overhead. A young woman, possibly around their age, eyed the two of them; her jeans were covered in bright paint splotches, her crop top about as blue as the theme of this café and the haircut resembled that of a jellyfish. "Table for two." "Yes.", Gin was quick to respond and she showed them to a booth, with a view on the mainstreet, or actually, of their giant fish tank that was obscuring the outside. As she handed them two menus, she already looked at them expectantly. "One soy latte for me.", he blurted out, not even looking at said menu. "And for you?"
    • "If a 17 year old gang member offers you a smoke, you take it.", Kosuke smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Not that I minded, I've always seen them smoke, so as a kid I was curious and happy about the opportunity. I'm guessing you never thought about quitting?" Kosuke didn't. Now that he thought about it, he realized he didn't think about change at all, did he now? Only when Gin asked him what he'd like to do instead of what he was doing now, or when he opened up new topics that would have never crossed Kosukes mind on their own. He smiled at Gin and shook his head with a sigh. "You are very stubborn, aren't you?", he asked. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to pay for him today, he truly didn't mind, but maybe he should just let Gin take the bill and if there was a next time, Kosuke would pay then. It was true that he already spent money on only meeting Gin, but that was not the point and he doubted Gin had much from it. He wasn't even sure if he was paid hourly or per customer.

"Other colors? Not really... red maybe? Blue? My wardrobe is pretty boring." He had black pants, black shirts and black ties. There were maybe some color variations, he had a white shirt somewhere in case he needed it and he had two sets of training clothes for running and workout which were in fact also black and had two tiny red and the second one blue stripes. That was about it, aside from some T-shirts which mostly were black too. Gin meanwhile pulled him with into the establishment he'd picked for them. Kosuke followed him suit. "Do you like dancing?", he asked Gin, curious about what questions Gin might have for him. The inside of the establishment was tinted in a deep blue. Glowing jellyfish - possibly alive in those jars and tanks - floated about and the sounds from the streets were drowned out as well. People sat at their respective tables and chatted low voiced while the music was not as loud as that from the other clubs nearby. Instead it was atmospheric. Gin took the lead, since he knew this place, and a waitress showed them to a free table. Kosuke sat down and was already asked what he wanted to drink. "Espresso please.", he answered and once she scribbled the orders down on a little notepad, the waitress left them alone for now. Kosuke watched her leave and then took a look at the fish in the fish tank next to them, not paying much attention to the menu.
    • "Why? Just to be considered cool by them?", he asked rather gingerly, as if the prickly topic at hand would still be able to explode. No, that didn't seem right, and yet, what else was there for him to do? He could hardly guess - fathoming about might bes or could bes, those were the things that were available to him, but that didn't suit this conversation. Gin studied the menu for a bit, something light, or something he could share with Kosuke; any of that would suffice, he guessed, and he wasn't even that wrong about it. "I never thought about starting. It just happened. Honestly, a nicotine addiction is affordable and not too bad - it was worse before, when I mainly thrived off of a variety of things. If it was a pill, and somebody offered it to me, I'd swallow it, no questions asked, no matter what I had to do for it. That sucked, especially in hindsight.", Gin eventually came cleaning, with a big sigh spilling from his lips thereafter. For some reason, it felt good to simply say that, but he couldn't help it - telling someone he had been a drug-addicted whore before this, before even being a whore altogether, was quite the experience. Nobody would ever want tainted meat like that, he was sure. "Always have been, always will be.", the redhead confessed with a snort.

"That's still better than just black, though. And a start. Any colors you don't like?", he urged Kosuke to tell him. This wasn't exactly the most delicate practice, but a normal conversation ... a really nice one, at that. It was mundane, and while some of their past and former problems seemed to creep their way into their words, that didn't mean that it would stay like that forevermore. The slow droning of other voices, of the music up above - it all folded neatly into one and the same blanket of understanding, of life - of existence. When was the last time he just went out like this, for shits and giggles, on some form of date no less? "Depends on how drunk I am. Sober, not as much - not that I can't, but it really depends on the dancefloor. I liked going to the roller rink, though, but rollerskates are a bit expensive." That was admittance that he had to live with. Gin knew that nothing in this life would go his way if he simply kept staring and watching, but as he looked up from the menu, he found Kosuke enveloped in the blue light, drawn in by the fish tank, simply enjoying himself - in his own thoughts. He gave him a simple smile. "What about you and dancing? Do you want to try?"
    • Kosuke had to laugh a bit. Cool? "No.", he grinned. He could tell Gin grew up in a vastly different environment than him. "If they offered you one they were expecting you to join their gang eventually and you don't say no when they ask you to, lest you want a knife between your ribs or your family hurt.", he explained to Gin. "The Yakuza clans are pretty organized and they value peace and coexistence, if they'd fall too much out of line, the government and police would need to act, but like this it is rather peaceful and if two clans kill each other, the police is only happy about it." Kosuke took a short break, looking at Gin to find out if that topic was a bad one, but he continued. "The gangs that form in places like where I grew up in are mostly only somehow involved with the actual Yakuza and want to prove themselves. Young, stupid teenagers that don't know much else than violence and crime. Joining the Yakuza is actually the best shot they and someone like me have if you want something better for your family. That way of thinking and a bunch of teenagers mixed just screams for chaos. I did some things I'm not proud of too."

Kosuke leaned back with another smile, he knew that he shouldn't even attempt to sit on a high horse, he was a criminal and did bad things even today, but he also couldn't do much about it. Kosuke wasn't the only one opening up though, Gin was too, right here and now and he listened to him carefully. "I'm sorry. Sounds like you were trying to escape something.", he speculated. He'd met people like that before, people who didn't get out, but Gin was still trapped here as well as it seemed. But he wasn't a drug addict. The change of pace made Kosuke smile and he shook his head. "I don't know... yellow? Pink? At least not on myself.", he answered and chuckled again. "I don't know why, but I can imagine you well in rollerskates." Gin was reading the menu meanwhile. Maybe Kosuke was a bit curious what they had here, but instead of checking the menu, he just looked around the other tables a bit. "Ah... I think I'm better off just watching.", he smiled, spotting the waitress that approached them with their orders.
    • That was quite the banter they had there. If anyone was careful enough to eavesdrop, he figured, they'd soon find out just how much of a mess the entire conversation was, but honestly, Gin knew that sometimes, it was better not to listen to strangers, especially if they came in a set of two, dressed like an unripe grape and an overripe avocado - or something. Why was he even drawing these weird comparisons now? The redhead didn't want to think about it. "It's all about status in the end, huh?" That seemed about right. Gin hardly knew most of the things he was on about, barely had any idea why he was torturing himself this way - but maybe Kosukes life just had to be like that. Sometimes, fate was rather inevitable and he had to make amends - for himself and others. Not only did it not suit him to have such a past, the redhead thought, it also seemed quite forced. "So, you grew up around here? I mean, I grew up in the countryside, no wonder we had different experiences. Gangs were basically nonexistent out there, and the ones that did were essentially beaten up by any old man they tried to cause trouble with - you know, since they should stay in school and not partake in illegal activities.", the junior told his senior with some vigor. Sometimes, he missed home.

"Oh, no. I wasn't. I just fell in with the wrong crowd, tasted drugs one too many times and wound up with an addiction. And that led to pretty unsavory stuff, the moment I realized that, well, being a failing student isn't going to pay my newfound habits. But I'm fine now, don't worry.", he approved with a soft headshake. None of this was a hassle and frankly, if Gin wouldn't want to talk about it, he wouldn't bring it up, either - he didn't do it out of courtesy, just so that a certain someone had something tangible on him, or knew more than he should. "What? I bet you'd look good in a yellow flannel! Hm, a pink one might stand out less, actually. How come you don't get to wear them? I bet even your boss would get some giggles out of that." What was Gin even saying? He wasn't even drunk and already spouting nonsense. His eyes were rather fixated on the jellyfish however - the decor was mainly made of plastic and apparently, women with the right haircut, but otherwise, the ones in the tank were the real deal. "I'll take you to the rink, then! Whenever, really. And if you want to practice first, there's a nice spot at my apartment complex. You don't look like the rollerskating type at all, but that doesn't matter. I can teach you." Another reason to meet up - now they were just accumulating them, but that didn't matter, not when the waitress came over and put their drinks in front of each other; Gin simply nodded at her as an acknowledgement and then decided that, why the hell not, he could have some cake. "Can we get two slices of the lychee cake? And two blueberry pastries.", he decided. Whatever or Kosuke didn't like sweets, he now had no choice as the waitress already bowed and went her way. "Uh ... ah ... I guess you have to help me now?", Gin told his senior with a rather sly grin.
    • "It's all about not getting killed.", Kosuke smiled, placing his head on his hand. "Once you're in, it's hard to get out too, but I shouldn't even be saying that." He couldn't leave, he knew as much. The Yakuza didn't necessarily appreciate people leaving and mostly suspected them of going to the police with what they knew eventually. They knew everything about their subjects, much like they all were in debt and they all were one way or the other. "Once you join, they give you a nice apartment, clothes and whatever else you like, a car maybe even. If you accept, which poor children do, they tell you it's not for free and in a matter of seconds you are in dept, deep. Most people decide to stay as long as they can afford it somehow, or they try to climb up, to either pay their dept off, or to keep what luxury they've been shown." Kosuke grabbed the fabric of his suit to point Gins attention to it. "This suit is worth more than anything my parents ever owned and guess what, I had to buy it to get a better job." He smiled. it was ridiculous, he knew that, but he also accepted it, then he shook his head. "I grew up in a crammed room in Osaka, but I live around these parts for...", he needed to do quick maths for a second, "... eights years now. At the other end of the mainstreet though."

"I gather you lived a rather sheltered life then? It must have been difficult to move to a city like Tokyo after growing up in the countryside?", he asked and shook his head again. "I didn't take you for a drug addict, don't worry. I learned to spot them." He made a short break, thinking about his words before he just blurted them out. "But even if you were, I wouldn't judge you. For some people it's the only way to cope, or buying drugs is cheaper than buying food. I've seen all sorts of people in my profession. I guess you have too." Kosuke couldn't say he enjoyed collecting money from the same single mom over and over again because she rather fell into dept than feel hungry, all the while her children were who knew where and would join a gang or die before that eventually, but he did his jobs without any complaints, he couldn't afford that, mentally as well. Gin made him smile anyway. "Do you know Yaseyumei?", he asked, but he was pretty sure Gin did. It was a club spanning over multiple floors, each with different themes. They had a bar and lunge area, a big dance floor, a sushi bar and even an illegal casino. People like Kosuke and Gin were not able to afford to go there, it had an entry fee of 15,000 Yen and with that no drinks or anything else was included. Private rooms cost even more. "That's where I work most these days. I doubt I'd even be let in in anything less than what I'm wearing now.", he smiled, only to shake his head in shock. "Ah... I think I might be better off just watching you have fun." Him skating? Not a good idea, but he was interrupted by the waitress that placed their orders on the table and took their order for food. Kosuke didn't want anything, but apparently that didn't stop Gin to order, well, a lot. The waitress vanished again and Kosuke looked at Gin. "Is that supposed to be your dinner?", he asked with somewhat of a smirk, then grabbed his coffee to take a sip.
    • "Seems plausible in your field of work.", he chuckled. What was more, Gin also knew that - while taking the first of many sips from his latte - that he was going to enjoy the night, just as it was, despite their weird conversational topics that seemed to switch between 'just fine' to 'outright outrageous' in a matter of seconds. Not that it was bad, though. "Same for me, so not like we both don't know what we got ourselves into. At least in the end." If he'd never tried to scam that man, maybe he'd be living in a dead-end alley, out of a dumpster, or he'd long since taken his last breath, as the golden shot had reached his heart and made it halt. Alone, in a dirty backstreet - that would have been one way out, long before dying his hair blazing red was even something he'd do. "Typical recruitment tactic, huh? We all have debt, some of which nobody ever keeps track of, and if I am honest, I wish karma were to get them, not just for my or your sake, but for everyone that suffers under them. But that's wishful thinking and I'm turning 24 soon, so better not have any childish ideas." As sobbering as it sounded, wasn't wishful thinking something they all needed once in their lives? "That sounds ... harsh. I didn't want to insult your suit, I mean, I ... I'm pretty sure whatever I'm wearing, combined, doesn't cost as much as a single piece of that suit. But it paid off, yes?" All of them were looking for better options in life, for an easy way out, for happiness that couldn't be achieved the way it was right this instant. Life wasn't always fair. "Do you enjoy it? Being here, I mean. Job aside."

For Gin, it was so-so, but he wasn't the one who was being asked; life in Tokyo was though, worse than the easygoing one he had had at home, and he realized that, with every step of the way. "I lived in Kumamoto - my parents sent me here, since I graduated from highschool with flying colors." Another sip of his drink followed, his throat was dry. "If Gin puts his mind to it, Gin can do anything ... weeeell, that didn't work out. But yeah, I didn't have many friends either, since I was homeschooled for a good portion of my life and I'm a single child." All of that had contributed to the downwards spiral his life was taking and, in a way, achieved something that a singleton like him would always fall victim to: An easy way down, but an ardurous way out. That much was inevitable. "How does one learn to spot them? I mean ... is it the constant scratching, the rashes, the incoherent mumbling? The typical symptoms of withdrawal, the bad skin, their breath? ... Uh, just tell me if I'm asking too much.", Gin mumbled and tried to go inside of himself, to figure out what he was like. Withdrawal was shit, and he'd eventually have to deal with it, as the whole thing slowly left his body and there was no more. It was gone. The moodswings were probably the most awful, and- "Oh, trust me, I sure have. I don't judge them openly, but some people definitely shouldn't be spending their money on me. Clothes, a new wardrobe, anything but ... y'know." Sex. A cheap thrill. A dirty whore. The redhead drowned his own idiocy in his very own cup of coffee once more, waiting for another topic when a rather familiar name fell. "Yaseyumei? God, that's where my boss sometimes goes. I was in there once, because I got to accompany him, and let me tell you, it's not worth it. I'd be happy to have been standing guard out there - the amount of tacky jewelry my boss threw on me, and the money he spent on my wardrobe for the night was ludicrous - and then it's just a glorified and glamorized strip-club, essentially." Well, Yaseyumei could be more if one wanted, but that wasn't the point - neither of them would want to go back in there, or enter it, at all. At least Gin thought like that. "Oh no, you're not getting out of this one. What's your shoe size?" Kosukes fate was sealed, especially as the waitress brought back two plates, with one fork and a spoon each. As soon as she had appeared, she waltzed off again. "Our dinner, and also, it's more like early breakfast for me. A reward, for working up such a sweat.", he giggled. Oh, of course, his job was quite the extensive one. "Jokes aside, the pastry is pretty good!" And the cake had a jello layer, with the lychees hidden in the cerulean blue hue - someone had added some coconut strings, to make the lychees look like jellyfish themselves. Of course they did. Gin sighed. "Knew it. Theme cafés will stay theme cafés."
    • "It's not just the Yakuza. I know if they'd just stop everything around these parts would probably get easier, but the police and the government isn't exactly keen on doing anything either.", Kosuke suggested. He'd seen people that appeared on TV enter Yasesumei, he'd seen high ranking police man. It wasn't just a lack of resources, they were paid for letting the Yakuza do what they do and additionally they indulged in all they offered in these parts of town too. "But it's like worrying over spilled milk and I'm part of the system, so who am I to judge?" If he truly wanted to he could make an attempt to get out, but he never did and also didn't plan to. He broke peoples fingers and thought nothing much of it, it was daily business. Standing guard inf front of or in Yaseyumei was less brutal and seemed more legal, but that was just an illusion he made up for himself sometimes. Huh, he wanted a drink now. "Ah no, don't worry, I didn't take it as an insult. I'm just saying that flannel wouldn't cut it. Most of the clothes I own I can wear for work anyway.", he reassured Gin with a smile. "Well it paid off in a sense that I have a calmer job now, less dangerous for the most part too and I might get other jobs soon."

Kosuke drank from his espresso and he was almost done already. He enjoyed it though, he could tell the beans were freshly roasted right here. "Hm... Tokyo is a bit different than Osaka. I feel like it's more vibrant and lively. The Yakuza here is less visible for any normal person. I don't plan to go back home.", he answered Gin and in turn got to know something about his upbringing. "Do you want to go back?" Maybe that was an insensitive question, but Gin could simply tell him off if that was the case. "It's easy to spot an addict if you look them in the eyes, not only when they are high. They are either that or erratic in my experience, but yes there are many symptoms and I rarely see them recover. I'm glad you did." Suddenly Kosuke raised an eyebrow. "That sounds like you met multiple people that were addicted to you instead of.. you know... cocaine for example." He'd understand why... well, maybe not so much and good thing he didn't say that out loud, but either way, Gin seemed quite sought after. "I'm surprised you don't work as a host instead.", he told him, immediately pulling back again. "I mean... sorry. There is nothing wrong with your current job." But it would also fit if his boss took him with as eye candy. "Your boss must be quite the guy if he comes with a guy? I mean no one asks questions around these parts, obviously, but in Yaseyumei I rarely see someone arrive with a same sex escort." In this time and age being gay should be pretty normal and easy, but it wasn't. Not with old rich guys ruling these parts of town. They went back to skating and Kosuke grinned. "I won't tell you.", he answered calmly. He wouldn't get him anything. The waitress dropped off their order and Kosuke wondered how she managed to come by every time they actually had a normal topic. Kosuke got one plate placed in front of him as well, but he refrained from eating anything for now. "You don't like it?", Kosuke asked looking at the sweet jellyfish with a slight grin on his face. He thought it was kind of cute. "Why did you pick this place anyway?", he wondered.