all the highs and none the lows. (Earinor & Akira)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Softly enough, he let his fingers wander over Kosukes chest, drawing patterns into the thick skin that lay beneath him, all the while he wondered just how any of this was happening. He was a bit smitten with this guy, he had to admit that, but not only just that, he couldn't help but wish all of his clients were more like that. Owning up to all they did, treating him better than just a piece of meat, but Gin knew that that was a ridiculous way of thinking. Fuck, why would he even do that? It made little sense anyway. "That's one way to relax, but you could still drink something at home and watch a movie as well, isn't that a bit cheaper? ... Probably less exciting, though." And as for Gin himself, when did he ever have evenings or nights off? That hardly happened, and while he could sleep in during daytime, he mostly worked. One day a week was, what he had for himself, and sometimes, it wasn't even that. But why would he care? Yakuza were always on the go, he was sure. "I won't, unless you tell me it's something like, I don't know, super ridiculous?", he teased Kosuke a bit. "Hm, probably the 1977 version of House? It doesn't hold up that well, but it's worth a watch.", Gin whispered. Since when was talking to a stranger this easy?

Kosuke was a man he didn't know he needed or wanted in his life, much less that he think that someone like him was capable of making him happy, just like that, in the sudden blink of an eye, but he chuckled to himself as he heard his next few words. "I'm just guessing, and I'm probably right ~", the redhead teased and even was about to show Kosuke his tongue, but maybe that was too much. Sometimes, it was better to have a half-gentle approach to stuff like that - in the end, he'd never know what would come back to bite him in the ass. "Huh. Would you be ... interested in still learning some stuff, though?", Gin wanted to know. In the end, it seemed life was a bit more favorable to him, or at least for a little bit longer, and yet, even then, Kosuke wasn't going to fall off of the face of the earth if he kept doing what he was doing. He hummed a bit, slightly at the very least, as he looked away from his partner for the night, up to the ceiling, almost as if to check something. "A few times, but it's always a bit different. Still, my condolences. If that's appropriate to you." Never would he have said that to anyone else, and yet, he did say it to this man, who seemed like he needed a gentle hand - maybe that was why Gin brushed some hair out of his face and just cuddled with him. "Me neither.", he admitted, looking back at Kosuke. "I get you. I should have been about to graduate now, but things change. I loathed university.", he snickered, as if that were truly funny. Oh, how deep the two of them fell, it seemed. "Do you want to come back? I'd be happy."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Kosuke enjoyed his time with Gin more than he expected. It was nice talking to him and it was much less shallow than he was used to. he enjoyed the light chat and the light touches as well. He enjoyed the mood and really everything about this. "I prefer company. Though I'm usually not this talkative. I just enjoy watching people roam the streets I suppose. I seldomly watch movies alone these days. If I do I do with friends, or I go to the cinema." Kosuke paused and shook his head smiling. "I'm oversharing now. Sorry." His home always felt empty. It was just a place to sleep for him, not much more. It was one shabby room and a bath. He merely had a mattress on the floor and a TV in the middle of the room. Not even a table was around anywhere. "It might be ridiculous... ", he then smiled, playing more shy than he was, but he also meant it. It was a childrens movie after all. "My neighbor Totoro.", he admitted, waiting for a laugh. Gins choice was probably a better one. "I haven't seen that one. Maybe I'll watch it."

"Did the spot on my stomach tell you as much?", Kosuke wanted to know. Gin probably knew all sorts of people through his job. "Hm, what kind of stuff are you talking about?" If that was a dirty joke on Gins part Kosuke was too dense to understand it. He could read, to basic math and all that. he wondered what use it would be to learn more, although there sure had to be things that he was interested in, maybe topics he didn't even know about now. Gins face changed a bit, but Kosuke didn't know him enough to know what it meant. "It's alright. I won't starve and chances of me being killed during a job aren't that high. I guess that's good enough for me." The only grain of salt was maybe the fact that he wouldn't be able to start a family, but he was too young for that anyway and he wouldn't meet a future wife in a brothel either. Gin looked at him again and Kosuke looked back at him, wondering if it was appropriate to put his arm around him, but he refrained. "What did you study?", Kosuke asked, since Gin opened up that topic unprompted. The next question made him look for his phone though. Was it already time for him to leave? Gin probably only asked him if he wanted to come back because it was his job, but still, Kosuke felt relaxed and accomplished, this was what he was after tonight. "I'd like to. Yeah."
    • Gin could sit here for hours on end, or rather lay, and enjoy the warm embrace that someone like Kosuke was currently offering up to him. No matter what he did, how he did it, or what he thought about during all this time, it eventually all came back to the same thing - his current client, the guy he had done nothing for, except give him what he paid for, was a much lovelier dude in any regard. Why was that? He didn't know. He didn't even care, actually. "Oh, no, you're not. Don't worry. This is fine.", Gin assured him yet again, with a smile no less. This felt rather good, did it not? If he had a lover, he'd want for it to be like this, all soft and tender, just lazing around in bed. What if he took Kosuke home? No, that was a bad idea. "I see. I like company a lot more as well ... outside of this place, though, you know? Which is nothing against you, or other clients, but sometimes I just like spending time with friends.", he clarified eventually. This didn't mean that he'd be opposed to meeting up with Kosuke again, especially not as a client - he was stunning, and almost hauntingly beautiful in his own wild way. As he spoke more, Gin grinned, like an idiot. "I haven't seen that one, aside from some promotional material years ago. I don't find it ridiculous, I bet it's a nice one. Want to show me?"

Whyever he made a move like that, he couldn't say. Effectively, he really did gain nothing from something like that, but alas, it was for the best if he just kept up the friendly banter anyway. What spoke against that? "I figured, since it looks like a fist. Did it hurt?" Gin avoided it like the plague, especially with his fingers, as he carressed Kosukes skin a tad bit longer than he potentially should be doing. What was this, if not the consequences of his own actions, and what would it be, if not his own realization of guilt, now, that he kept so close to him? It was all but a part of his reality, at least in a way. "When's the last time you went to school? I still have some old books, I was homeschooled up until highschool, I can borrow you something if you'd like. And no, I'm not insinuating you're dumb." For now, he was merely looking out for this stranger that he barely knew. Wasn't it just completely idiotic of him to believe it to be any other way? Gin couldn't help it. For some reason, their weird relationship struck a nerve between the two of them, as it seemed, and he couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Alright, I trust you." So much for not getting too close to clients. "Natural sciences, but I didn't do well. Dropped out after two semesters - all the homeschooling kind of ruined it for me. In the end, I was just a sheltered country bumpkin in big old Tokyo, all on my own. With all expenses paid." Some could only dream of that, but as Gin cuddled up to Kosuke and closed his eyes, he wondered if anyone else would ever be as fortunate. "Me too. When are you coming by?"
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Gin was very good at his job, huh? He made Kosuke feel like he cared and like he enjoyed this conversation with him. The older man eventually put his arm around Gin and carefully placed his hand on his hip. He for some reason didn't want to be pushy with him, it just felt more natural than to lay there like a starfish. "It is?", he asked with a smile and somewhat embarrassed. Now he lost where he was and there was probably not much more to say about his nightly habits. "I don't take offense.", he assured Gin with a smile. "You look like the type that would snicker with friends and talk about all sorts of things. Like someone who prefers some noise. You can tell me if I'm wrong." Kosuke always admired people who were like that. "I like noise too, but I'm bad at making it myself. It's surprisingly easy to talk to you." That it was and he was glad he came here tonight. If he would have known Gin was a guy beforehand, he would have never entered room number 5. He was glad it worked out like this, if only for one night. Kosuke took the invitation to watch the movie together as a joke, or a mere phrase Gin would say to anyone. he didn't take it seriously and just laughed. "Sure."

His eyes wandered down to that big red spot and he shrugged. "Sure. Nothing out of the ordinary though. It'll go away and whenever something like that happens, I get paid a little extra, even if I don't have to be patched up. Usually that's taken care of anyway." Bruises from punches and kicks were common. Kosuke usually didn't deal with people who owned guns. If he did, he was lucky except one time, but that had been a year ago and all that was left was a scar on his shoulder. "School? Oh... uh... I dropped out when I was 14. Went straight into a gang.", he told Gin. He probably wasn't super smart, all else he picked up on the streets. "Not sure if I need Algebra for anything to be honest. Studying might not be for me." That was a lie. He was quiet and curious, but that path was closed off for good. "Homeschooling?", he then asked confused, but at the same time looked at the time. Five more minutes. "I should be going..." He would have liked to stay, but it was probably better he left. He softly rolled Gin off of his body to sit up and start buttoning up his shirt. "In a few days maybe? Or next week. Depends on my schedule.", he smiled, but it felt a little like planning a business meeting. He quickly brushed through his hair to fix it, then took his things and put them into his pockets. At last he got into his shoes and laced them up again. He was pretty much on time. "I enjoyed this. Thank you. I'll see you around." With those words he headed for the door and wondered why he'd phrase it as stupid as this.
    • This was an incredibly comforting scenario, something that Gin would want out of a relationship at some point, anywhere, at any time, from anyone that was willing to give it to him - and Kosuke, who just gave him a bit of physical support, was exactly the right person for that. If anything, he couldn't wish for a better guy to be with him, but at worst, he was probably cursing himself under his breath, for merely existing and spouting such nonsense. "Yes, and I'm not saying that because it's my job." This was getting sickeningly sweet and Gin was here for it - every fiber of his being loved what was going on here, and deemed it just the right amount of aftercare for both of them. To him, Kosuke seemed like the guy that would eventually return here, even if he somehow wouldn't have the money. Was that too much of an assumption? Maybe. "You're not. And I'm glad you take no offense. I enjoy our little banter right here and now, just the tiniest bit too much maybe.", he snickered. That seemed to fit him well - he was a gossip girl, in a way, if he had time for his friends, and if not, the other prostitutes in this brothel were also a hit to talk to; they were quite the troublemakers themselves. "Then we can make noise together, and I'll teach you ... and that's nice to hear." His hand wandered up to Kosukes face as he softly stroked over his cheek. Still, the irony of his words weren't lost on him - Gin snickered.

"Huh, that's one way to handle that, I guess. But I'm sure that hurt more than I can fathom, I wouldn't want that for myself. But you're strong, and so nice as well. You don't meet a lot of people like you out there, you know?" Gin could lie all he wanted, but he didn't need to. All of this was rather loving, in no way against any policy, and worse yet, he absolutely adored this scenario, more than he should. Just laying here was enough for him, and he was glad Kosuke gave it - gave him - a chance. Why wouldn't he? Well, his first few words would have been enough to keep most of them away, if he was terribly honest - some people would have let him go, but not Gin, who seemingly was enamored by all this guy could say, ever. "Huh. Well, we can try if you'll let me? Not ... that we can do that here, but my grandmother homeschooled me and I might know a few things about independent study.", he told him, this time not joking around, though, sad that their cuddle session seemed to be drawing to a close. Couldn't he just pay himself for another hour of this? His boss would hate it, sure, but right now, anything else seemed almost vile to him. He smiled. "Alright, I'll be waiting, same room, possibly the same time?", he offered up. Potentially. As Kosuke went to leave, Gin got off of his ass himself and waltzed after him - he grabbed the taller mans hand and smiled about it, then pressed a little peck onto his cheek. "I did, too. Take care, until next time, Kosuke."
    • Kosuke enjoyed this evening more than he would any other. Gin somehow made him feel welcomed and their conversation was anything but shallow. Despite his job he had more to offer than one might think. Kosuke was interested in more, about the homeschooling and how he ended up here, but it wasn't his business and their time was over. Gin even ran after him to the door, to wish him goodbye with a soft little kiss. Kosukes was flattered way too much, smiled at Gin somewhat shy and allowed himself to run his thumb over the soft hand. Then he slid out of the door and the establishment. He knew he took all that happened to personal and too serious for his own good. As if he had met a nice guy in a bar and as if he hadn't paid him to be nice. On top of that, Kosuke wasn't even into men, or was he now? Somewhat confused he lit up a cigarette right outside the club, before walking straight home. Once the alcohol subsided he'd surely stop thinking about Gin and got a funny little story out of it all, nothing more.

But that wasn't what happened. Kosukes caught himself thinking about Gin the following days, so much so that he actually got that movie he talked about and watched it one evening after work. Rolled up in his blanket, with his tiny TV on the floor, it gave him a few chuckles. He realized though, that maybe it was better to let stupid thoughts about Gin go. Easier said than done. After a few more days he decided maybe it was simply time to crush his own illusions by going back to the club and meeting Gin again. So he did come back, ordered a drink at the bar and asked if Gin was around that day. The barman grinned the slightest bit when telling him yes, but Kosuke didn't know why. Maybe more and more people were asking about the redhead, why wouldn't they? Kosuke paid for an hour, finished his drink and soon enough was walking down that hallway in the back again, to room number 5. This time he knocked, for whatever reason, but he didn't wait for an answer. He however opened the door somewhat hesitantly, then walked in and closed it behind him to look around. He was late this day too.
    • And off he went. Gin couldn't help but think about how lovely it was to see someone like Kosuke leave, yet, he was sad to see him go - all in all, he figured that this guy would stay in his head, like some sort of fucked up constant that he couldn't get rid off. By the time he was going to get out of here, he had already brushed his teeth - just as a little precaution - and then taken back his other clothes, gotten out of something that he hadn't even planned on wearing this long, and slid back into his street clothes. It was easy to hide them here, somewhere, in a cupboard that was empty any other day, and it was better to not be dressed for his job when he went out of here, lest a drunken man from the bar tried something funny. It was an awful sigh that escaped him, as he peered out of the door and found the man he wanted to avoid for the night; the mesmerizing bartender, that definitely had an angels virtue when it came to dealing with customers. Gin checked in with him for a bit, now that he was off the hook, and grabbed a drink while he was at it, mopping about how today sucked - save for his last little chat with Kosuke, whom he didn't mention by name, but commented about. Eventually, he did go home and fell dead into his bed. He was tired. Extremely so.

The next few days were quite the adventure and rollercoaster - some guys were, others weren't and once he thought too much about Kosuke, especially while taking care of another dude, he felt completely out of it for some reason. His mind was glued to a man he shouldn't be caring about, but it made everything the slightest bit better. Kosuke wouldn't do this, Kosuke would treat me differently - all that, he kept killing himself and he had to come to terms with how it all was. Why was that what he obsessed over? Every single time someone came in through that damned door, he hoped for it to be his beloved senior, but it wasn't - instead, his enamored behavior spread like wildfire through the entire establishment, but not close enough so that his boss would hear. Gin felt embarrassed when the others teased him about it, so much so that he couldn't help but choke on some cigarette smoke out back the other day, while he stood there, dressed like someones fucked-up doll that they had taken scissors to. What did he care? At least it kept people away, but even tonight, when he wasn't wearing anything similar at all, he sat there in anticipation and looked at the door as it opened. His heart almost leaped out of his chest and his feet were faster than his brain. Gin hugged Kosuke - he grinned. "Welcome back.", he chuckled. What was this? All the worries were gone, and yet, he couldn't help but press his body against that of his client. "I missed you."
    • Once Kosuke got into the room, he was already ambushed by a certain redhead, so much so that he was barely able to close the door. This almost felt like some kind of maid cafe and not a brothel, he didn't expect such a warm welcome, if he was honest. It was different than last time, wasn't it? But maybe Gin just figured out what Kosuke liked for the second time he came here. "You did?", he asked, knowing very well, that he shouldn't take Gins words all too serious, no matter his heart warming up by hearing those words. His plan already failed, didn't it? He came here to get Gin out of his head, but instead he was just reminded of their first meeting together and about the fact that it made him feel pretty good. There was a difference between being sexually satisfied and simply going home and whatever he felt after leaving room number five the last time. This was a disaster, Kosuke was already thinking about where they left off last time, thinking more about continuing their conversation than what he paid for.

He was still a bit startled and stood there like an idiot, Gins body pressed against his own. He softly put his hands on his shoulders to be able to move him away, but he didn't, instead it was an attempt to calm him down maybe. "You seem happy. Did you have a good day?" Why the fuck was he asking that? It was none of his business and a stupid question to begin with, all the while he didn't know how to react and what to do. he didn't want to get rid of him, or pull him over to the bed without exchanging a few pleasantries, even though doing what he did now was awkward at best. Maybe, he thought, the best course of action was to shut up, after all that was what he was best at. He put his arms around Gin as well, noticing how thin his body actually was. Not in a bad way, he simply was very slim. He fit right into his arms and he stood there for a while, before realizing this hug took a tad bit too long. He let go again.
    • Gin couldn't help but chuckle. Now, this was a feast for sore eyes and no matter how hard he had tried to escape this inevitable outcome, he was actually happy to be back in this room with Kosuke and Kosuke alone. What did he even do to deserve this guy? Potentially there was finally a streak of good luck going on in his area, but if it wasn't, then he'd just hit the goddamn jackpot. Why, he couldn't say, but at least this guy was cute and his presence oddly comforting. "I did.", he clarified once more, still with a shy smile as he hid his face in the Kosukes shoulder and just enjoyed the hug the two of them were sharing. There was no way on gods green earth that he'd ever feel bliss like that another time, and yet, he knew that it wouldn't take long for the two of them to come to unsavory conclusions. Why not spend a night this guy had paid for in a much more outrageous way than before? Oh, Gin would like that, but knowing Kosuke - something that he still wasn't exactly capable of - wasn't going to hurt him either way. The one thing he had to care about, well, it wasn't much more than a simple pint of idiocy in his own book. This felt like ... it was going south, too soon and too fast.

He reached around him, hugged him tightly, never wanted to let go again, but that was not only just the smallest bit too obsessive, but also not what Gin had had in mind. To him, this guy was a customer, and just then and there, this felt like he wasn't acting anymore - bullshit! In the end, this couldn't be his real emotions, he was just overly excited to see such a nice man again. "Kind of. But it just got better because I got to see you again.", he snickered and enjoyed the joint embrace even more when Kosuke returned the hug. Now this was, what romance was made of, even in a crummy little brothel that he kind of had sold his soul to. The two of them were getting along, whatever they wanted to or not, and while he couldn't blame Kosuke the slightest bit for his feelings, he was rather miffed when he let go. Still with a smile on his lips, he grabbed his hand and pulled him a few steps towards the bed, which he sat on thereafter, only to look up at the other guy. "What can I help you with today?", he asked, patting the spot next to him.
    • As nice as the hug had been it had to end. "Careful, I might actually believe your flattery at some point.", Kosuke merely answered, needing to remind himself that this was nothing more than a job for Gin. said man took his hand now and pulled him over to the bed, where he sat down. As he patted the spot next to him, Kosuke sat down, looking at that man that must have cast a spell on him. He posed a good question. Why was Kosuke here? He wanted to get Gin out of his head, but he already realized that his plan backfired. Instead of forgetting about Gin, Kosuke wanted to simply talk to him, but he could hardly admit that in a setting like this. He'd just be laughed at and it wasn't something Gin would want either, he'd probably feel uncomfortable and kick Kosuke out. Overbearing customers were probably not a good sign. Was he overthinking things? Probably and yet he didn't have a good answer for Gin. "Well... last time relaxed me quite a bit...", he told him therefor, for a lack of a better pastime until he'd leave again.

If Kosuke had been honest he'd just suggested to talk a bit. In fact he didn't like what he'd said simply because it meant he'd hear less of Gins voice. He was still curious about him, about where he came from and how he ended up here. Why he studied Natural Science in the first place and what it was about. He figured it would be weird to ask, so instead he just sat there, wondering how he managed to be so witty last time. "No need to be as careful today either. I'm almost back to full health.", he smiled. Did Gin even remember details like this? He had dozens of customers, dozens of stories to listen to and bodies to look at. He probably told everyone he had missed them as soon as he realized he'd seen them before. Kosuke escaped that gaze of his, by letting himself fall on his back. He was such an idiot, wasn't he? "Did you think I'd come back?", he eventually asked due to a lack of other topics he felt were suitable.
    • He wore his smile like a mask, at least most of the time, but right now, he couldn't and wouldn't do so. This was something else, something more delicate that Gin held dear, even if he knew that nothing was coming out of their little conversation either way. Obviously, there was nothing familiar about each other, even though Gin could and would swear that he'd missed Kosuke. "Maybe I did, who knows?", he replied, with a grin that told nothing except the fact that he was flattered by what was happening, at least in one way or the other. Naturally, any customer was happy if someone missed them, and yet, Gin couldn't help it - he always was trying to be his nicest self, but Kosuke was special. There were very few clients like that, that a whore like him genuinely treated nicely, simply because they still respected him to some degree, despite how far he'd fallen already. It was a nice feeling, one that he didn't wish to give up upon, and one that he didn't want to lose again. "Next time, you can tell me the usual, then.", he giggled. Well, some customers only liked the same things, over and over again, but frankly, a blowjob was something that they also could get in a gloryhole, in just about any other shady club, which was why it wound up being a much less requested option half of the time. Gin understood that.

Still, the bliss that Kosuke brought with him spread, and Gin felt infected. While he figured that the guy that now lay there, and he hadn't permission, but rather was told to do his job, he decided to take it slow - especially with a thin piece of fabric being all that kept him from being seen entirely by Kosuke. He started by softly caressing his face, kneeling next to him and smiling down onto him. "I'm glad to hear. The marks looked gnarly. I take it work has been treating you good, then?", Gin almost immediately asked as he was given the chance to have a talk with his client. Normally, he wouldn't like that, he prefered to get straight to work and he'd save the gossip for later, for another day no less, but this one was delicate - he could confide in him, as much as he wanted it seemed, and still be respectful when dropping honorifics and anything else that he theoretically owed Kosuke. Before long, he was basking in all of that, and let his hand move down, toward the buttons of his shirt. Almost delicately he started unbuttoning them, one after another. "I hoped you would. And I'm glad you're here now." That was the truth, and with that, he leaned down, to give Kosuke a kiss. A complimentary treat as his hand reached the belt buckle of his pants and undid it, almost blindly. "Do you ever have a day off? Or just nights?"
    • "The usual, huh? I'm boring, aren't I?", Kosuke asked somewhat embarrassed. He wasn't usually like this when he paid for sex, even though he probably looked rather timid to Gin. It wasn't only because he was a man, that was just an excuse, Kosuke just didn't feel like asking too much. Sure, nothing was too much, he already paid, but he didn't want Gin to feel any more uncomfortable than necessary. Additionally, thus far, he only looked him in the eyes. His gaze didn't sway and it wasn't because he didn't think he could find a man attractive, he simply felt like he didn't want to intrude. He didn't take his job or clothing as an invitation and he knew that he behaved kind of odd. He wasn't even sure if he wanted any sexual favors at all and yet he was here. well calling Gin would have been stupid, even if he got his number. Kosuke would have maybe asked if they anted to go for a drink if they had met any other way, but since they started like this, he felt like it was the only option he had.

Gin moved closer to him, just sitting there and looking at Kosuke. He wasn't sure where to look or what to say, maybe that was why he preferred him between his legs. "Yeah... A few years back I'd collect money. There were more incidents. Standing watch in front of clubs or important doors is usually less dangerous. There weren't any other incidents since last time.", he explained with a short smile that soon faded again. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything. Maybe Gin would only get scared of him. Of course he continued unbuttoning his shirt, that was Gins job after all and yet he didn't look like he resented Kosuke all of a sudden - which was also his job. The kiss was surprising and for a moment he forgot how to kiss, much like people forgot what to do with their hands once someone pointed them to thinking about it. Still he enjoyed it, too much in fact, so much so that his heart climbed up his throat. Once Gin pulled back again Kosuke looked at him again, processing the question a bit slow. "Uhm... I usually work every evening, sometimes whole nights... But I do get the occasional day off." He was reading too much into that question, wasn't he? "What about you?"
    • "I wouldn't say that. It makes you rather unique, actually. Especially among all the regulars.", he explained with quite the wink. Kosuke could do whatever he wanted to Gin and right now, he'd even accept it, as far as concepts of forgiveness went. There was nothing he didn't like about him, nothing he'd seriously consider a loss in his books, even if Kosuke wanted more than to be sucked off, but alas, maybe he soon changed his mind. To him, this guy seemed like he was on a trail to somewhere - trying his earnest to make conversation, to stand out among the rest, but at the same time, Gin wasn't even sure if that was helping the two of them. The enamored gaze was something he liked to see, though, on Kosuke, it didn't mean anything good. Alas, he might be overreacting, and yet, he didn't want this guy to waste his hopes on a prostitute. Sure, he was too nice for that, but also maybe a bit too unexperienced. "Were you to a brothel before?", he inquired in a shy tone - he was trying to pry something out of this guy for sure, which thankfully was only there to satiate his own curiousity. Why couldn't he ask? Again, this guy seemed nicer than anyone he'd ever met and therefore, it wouldn't hurt to just take care of another. It never truly would.

As he pulled on the belt, he unzipped Kosukes pants right after - this guy seemed to shake in his boots, with anticipation no less, or he was shivering, because of whatever reason. Gin pinched him in the side. "No need to be nervous, we did this before.", he reminded him, trying to keep an eye out for his customer. Did he get another bonus or was he spending essentials on him? None of his business, yet again, but he was intrigued. "I see. Well, I can guess that your debtors were ... armed themselves and not ready to give in? I hope they didn't hurt you too much, you're too nice for that." Would he know that this guy was rather stuck-up and never talked, or at least hardly did talk at work, he'd have had a fieldday teasing him about it. However, somehow that failed to be the case and he could only fathom why. A breath of fresh air had entered his life; the redhead was rather glad, even when the confused face of a man kept looking at him like some sort of angelic being, ready to devour him whole, now that he had finally emerged from elsewhere, ready to serve. "I bet that sucks, especially when you're feeling under the weather." Gin shoved his hand into Kosukes pants, palmed him through his underwear, grinned. "I usually have fridays off and sometimes sundays. Depends. I also work in the evening ... so, when are we meeting for your study session?" Gin hadn't forgotten. Why would he?
    • "They won't always ask for the same things?", Kosuke asked, but soon enough shook his head. "You don't have to share any of that actually." Not that he didn't want to listen, he just thought maybe it wasn't a good topic. Then again he was asked all kinds of questions himself. "Uh... yeah... many actually.", he admitted, not sure if there was a right or wrong answer to Gins question. "I uh... do that for a while now... Not with men though... obviously..." Kosuke was embarrassed, though he didn't know why. Everyone did it, or they fucked some poor girl they picked up in a bar, but there weren't many around actually. "I uh... I guess I never wanted anything... binding... This here is easy. No obligations, no judgement, no... uh... talking usually... I'm not sure why I'm talking this much with you." He chuckled nervously. maybe he talked so much because he was nervous and he just thought it was because he had absolutely no experience with men at all. This was new to him, completely so and he also wouldn't have ever imagined to be in a situation like this.

Suddenly he was pinched and looked at Gin somewhat bewildered. "Yeah... right... I mean... I'm not nervous, I just..." He stopped himself, didn't know what to say and hoped Gin would just let it go. Instead he simply started to change the topic in an attempt to get out of the situation. "Too nice? I doubt they'd say that. But it sounds worse than it is. Most are scared actually, it's the few that have no way out anymore that are dangerous, but I was only seriously hurt once in over ten years." He almost went into too much detail, about most that have no way out taking the way out by committing suicide and only the rest being dangerous, but that would have dampened the mood for sure. "It's alright... If I were too sick to work, they'd just send me home anyway. I guess that's the same for you..." He'd miss his salary then, Gin probably too. He never was sick for work before though, except the time he needed to recover from a gunshot wound, but that had been compensated well anyway. In that area they had it better than the police. "Fridays? Isn't that when most people would come here?", Kosuke asked for whatever reason, then he smiled. "Are you always flirting with your customers like that?" This guy played with him way too much, didn't he? All the while he had his fingers in Kosukes pants, but before he could dive - with his head no less - Kosuke stopped him by softly grabbing his chin. "Stay here, okay?"
    • "Oh no, why would they? Thrills and chills and all that stuff, they come here to pay less and receive more. Being a regular brings little to no benefits, but they all seem to be on the edge when it comes to what their money can buy." A body, that was, one that would do anything they desired, as long as the price was right, and Gin almost gagged, anytime somebody came in here with more than just a special requests. Some days could feel like they went on forever, but this one was rather pleasant, especially not - Kosuke would never do that, he told himself, enamored with someone that he had partially made up in his head. "Don't worry, I can't say too much, business secret.", he chuckled. Gin liked how lighthearted all of this was, and he definitely wasn't hellbent on going anywhere with this, as long as Kosuke didn't want it. For some reason, sex felt best if there was some sort of mutual understanding, but then again, there was no sex involved in this, at least not for the two of them; maybe that was why he felt somewhat attached and yet on an equal footing with this guy. "That's perfectly fine, though. I guess that binds can be rather ... hindering in your profession, if not outright dangerous to begin with." And it was the truth no less. There was nothing to be gained from hurting oneself.

"Yes, you are not nervous, are you?", Gin chuckled. Now, he was just being mean. "It's alright, don't worry and don't answer that if you don't want to." Something was different today - was it still not to Kosukes liking to sleep with a man? The redhead couldn't say, but the blush on this mans face spoke for itself. It wasn't anything bad, or world-ending. "For me, you're too nice. For them, who knows. I'm not one of the yakuzas debtors, thankfully." He was about to shush Kosuke, to make him take it as it was; too nice was an understatement. This guy cared for a whores feelings, something that many could only sneer at, and that made him much more likable in his eyes - for all the he said about his upbringing, or rather, his job, Kosuke seemed like the sweetest guy there was and Gin knew that that would go quite the mile. Still, he coudn't help but wonder - what kind of injury had it been? It wasn't like he'd find out, though, he knew that. He shouldn't pry. "Mhm, nobody wants you if you're sick anyway, like, it's just a hassle for all the people that are part of it, you know? But enough about that, lets not count on getting sick now.", he demanded of his partner for the night. It was always so weird, and yet, somewhat understandable, too. "Saturdays are where the money is at, and I sort of struck a deal with my boss on that. But you aren't that wrong.", he snickered. As he was about to deepdive, he was held off - huh? With childish glee in his eyes, he looked up at Kosuke and blushed - Gin couldn't help but avert his eyes. "I- A-alright." Maybe he'd done too much and was being thrown away now; well, that wouldn't be the first time.
    • There were cheaper places like this, that was true, but also more expensive ones. Either way, He didn't want to ask too much and Gin pretty much stopped sharing anyway. Kosuke let that topic be and was also happy Gin didn't press him because he started to mumble and stutter. "Dangerous...? I don't think so necessarily... I'm pretty low in the food chain. I mean I might die at work, but no one is after me personally, if that's what you mean. Those who have huge dept usually don't seek us out and other clans don't even know my name.", he explained with a short smile. "It's more the fact that I'm barely home and there is nothing much I could give anyone. Also, I'm not exactly good at meeting people." Why did he say that? That sounded outright pathetic, but why did he even care? Gin probably found all his customers pathetic in some way and it also didn't matter what a whore thought of Kosuke, but somehow it did to him. He did a terrible job in presenting himself in a good light, when he didn't even have a reason to do so.

"I'm... no I don't mind sharing. I am nervous, but not for the reasons you think... I suppose.", Kosuke answered somewhat cryptic and he lied when he told Gin he didn't mind sharing, because he didn't know how to explain what made him nervous. He also wanted to ask what he meant by too nice, but Gin made him stop talking about that. Too nice? Too anything was usually bad and Kosuke didn't know what to think. He probably wondered how someone like him even worked the job he did. "What do you do when you have a day off then?", Kosuke asked interested, all the while keeping the conversation going by having Gin stay here, with him. Was he offended now? "I just... prefer talking to you than use your mouth otherwise...", Kosuke admitted hesitantly as well. "I watched House... by the way. The movie you mentioned." Did he have to remind Gin? Probably, Kosuke knew he was being dumb here by thinking any exchanged words meant anything. "Gave me a few good chuckles."
    • Normally, he'd have assumed that someone like Kosuke would be interested in his services and, worse than that, would want to spend time with him while he was at it. Sure, there was little Gin could do to protest; in fact, he didn't even want to. Why would he? This was better than most of the things he did with different men over the past few years and he saw this as a glimmer of hope in an otherwise rather bleak situation; though, idolizing Kosuke let nowhere, the redhead knew that well enough. "If you didn't tell me that, though, I would have never known, you know? You exude an air of confidence, so much so that one would believe you to be a higher-up at worst.", the whore himself spoke. Nobody would have that impression of Gin - he simply existed to look good for others and merely insisted on being someone he was not half of the time. This was the best they could do, wasn't it? Yeah, probably. "Huh, really? I don't mean to sound mean, but I would have never guessed that if you hadn't told me. Like, I do not mean to be mean, not at all, but Kosuke, we've been talking pretty confidently with one another from the getgo, this is kinda ... surprising.", he murmured. It truly was. Gin felt almost bad.

"You suppose? Alright, then why?", Gin asked once more with quite the giggle exuding from his lips. There was no reason to deny services he'd paid for, especially in a situation like that, so Kosuke made little to no sense to him, right this instant especially. Was there something else going on that he didn't get? Now that he sat there, he wondered. "Meet friends, watch movies, clean my apartment, all that stuff. Sometimes I go out and shop a bit, but that depends on the salary for the week and if I truly need anything. Pretty standard stuff, considering my profession.", the redhead dissed himself. Was it mean of him to do that? He couldn't say - what he knew, though, was, that he stayed seated and looked at Kosuke, who seemed to be on the edge about something. So, no sex, huh? "That came out of nowhere ... did I not do good last time?", Gin wanted to know, seemingly rather disappointed at the thought that he, of all people, could not be up to someones standards - though, Kosuke wouldn't word it like that if it were, was it now? Still, this guy made about as much sense as someone that paid a random guy to park their car. "Huh, you did? Pff, I'm glad. It was a mere suggestion, but I'm rather glad you took it ... I didn't get to watch Totoro, is that bad?" The redhead seemed almost sad at his own admittance. Then, he perked up again. "I'm glad you enjoyed House, though. Want more recommendations?"
    • "Confidence?" Kosuke almost laughed, but he didn't, he merely shook his head. "Trust me I'm just a badly paid grunt, though it's not that bad and it's fine for me. I don't think I want to be a higher up, I am where I belong I suppose." The only problem was age really. he couldn't do this job forever, at some point he'd be too old to run after debtors or fight of idiots, but that wasn't the case anytime soon. He had at least another 20 or so years before he needed to worry about that and until then he could be dead if he was unlucky. "Why would that be mean?", he asked Gin. "I mean, we're alone, right? You have no one else to talk to. I'm more the guy that sits at the sidelines and just listens and when I go out alone, i just get a drink and be by myself. it's surprisingly easy to talk to you though... I guess it is somewhat part of your job after all." He looked at Gin. He truly enjoyed talking with him, but all of what he felt was stupid, so he merely shook his head to throw the thoughts out.

"Why?", Kosuke suddenly asked a bit shocked. he could have guessed this question would be asked, but he still didn't know how to react to it. "It's stupid really...", he mumbled. He couldn't tell Gin and he was better off not coming here anymore. "Why wouldn't you do what any other person does?", he then asked Gin. He didn't think less of him, just because of his job and he didn't think every prostitute just went around and took drugs all the time. And now he hurt Gins feelings. No, bullocks, why would he be mad if he didn't have to blow him, that was hardly enjoyable, was it? Still... "No, you were awesome actually!" Gosh, what an idiot he was. He sighed. "I just enjoy talking to you. I know it's stupid and not what I paid for. I'm sorry should I annoy or bore you." There were other clubs for that. He could pay for a hostess if he wanted to be pampered, which wasn't why he came here. "It's not bad, I didn't even expect you to remember.", he quickly smiled. "Maybe we should just watch the next one together." He was mostly joking.
    • "That doesn't matter.", Gin retaliated, bubbling with emotions, ranging from happiness to confusion at this point, something that he had to take in account when talking to a man that was so different, yet, all the same as well. Was this what was supposed to be happening in his life? Was he doomed to fall for men that were unattainable in the end? "Who knows, if you're that aloof with your superiors, they might like you so much that they promote you!", he proposed, knowing that he would die for something to be that easy. Reality was seldom filled with anything but a glimmer of hope, and frankly, maybe Gin should leave it at that. Just an assumption - but he didn't. Not for his sake, maybe just for Kosuke, who probably didn't even want it. A whore couldn't be someones knight in shining armor, but at least he could play the damsel in distress with the big brain, as far as movie plots of this shape and size went. "Still, I'm not trying to offend you in any way. I apologize because I don't know you that well yet, you know? I doubt you'd take it in a bad way, but I want to be sure." In the end, sometimes it was easy to feel hurt by people of his profession, especially if they were rather rather cold. "Talking you into sleeping with me? Kind of. But I'm happy you enjoy me."

Gin couldn't tell if he was the nervous one or if it was Kosuke - whatever the case, he knew, the way he acted was still important and he couldn't just let his guard down completely; the realization came damn late for someone that usually had the foresight to avoid diastorous situations like this one, but alas. "Oh, you're quite right about that. Why wouldn't you enjoy a night out when you're already out and about? It's not a crime, that much I know.", and then, he was back to giggling. In fact, Gin even came so far as to inch closer to Kosuke and took the black-haired mans head, to the point where he placed it on his lap, almost as if that would help him relax. Still, he couldn't help but snort when Kosuke was talking again and kept at it. "Awesome? Well, I didn't expect to hear that from someone like you.", he snickered, quite happy, still. Normally, only drunk guys or idiots would articulate themselves that way, but out of Kosukes mouth, it was almost cute and Gin took this as an invitation to simply comb through strands of the older mans hair, now that they were sitting right here and just enjoying themselves. "You're not, this is a nice change of pace, actually, and if you like that more, who am I to deny you? Nobody says we have to fuck." This was a rather blunt but also honest reply and Gin had to admit - it was a nice one as well; after all, it gave him a deserved break and it didn't seem like Kosuke was after more than this. "How could I forget you, though?", he asked, rather dumbfounded, with quite the toothy smile, as his hand caressed his cheek. Ah, what a lovely guy this truly was. "Would you like to? I can't give you my address here, but you could give me yours ... or your number?", he inquired, with quite the wink.
    • "Promote me...? I dunno... I mean I get more watch duty jobs lately, but that's about it. At least it involves less running? I'm pretty good at standing around at this point, you know?" Kosuke smiled. He usually wasn't the one to joke a lot, but here he was doing it anyway and Gin laughed at every silly comment. It was his job though and Kosuke needed to get that into his stubborn head. "You don't have to be so careful around me." It was sweet that Gin tried to not hurt Kosukes feelings, but, again, it was his job and he wasn't sure why he couldn't just remember that. "No, I mean talking in general and thus far you haven't talked me into sleeping with you." Kosuke shut himself up quickly. He didn't want to sleep with Gin, he wanted to ask him out... or something. That sounded like way more commitment than he meant, all he truly wanted was just to meet somewhere and talk like this, but without pressure. It was silly, he was silly.

he let Gin have his way with him and before he knew it, his head lay on Gins lap and he looked up to him, while the redhead combed through his hair and caressed his cheek. It felt nice, that was for sure. Apparently his choice of words was funny to Gin. "I... what did you expect me to say?", he asked. he agreed that awesome was maybe a bit much. Good maybe sufficed? Now that sounded mean. "Mh... last time you insisted though...", Kosuke mumbled, but was glad Gin was content with sitting here like he did. "Oh I'm just some guy that came here a week ago. You don't have to pretend I'm someone special, really..." In fact he wanted honesty, but it was hard to discern when Gin was honest and when he just did his job. Kosuke was quickly thrown out of loop however. His number? "I uh... are you... serious?", he asked, looking at Gin expectantly. "I mean... not that I don't want to..." He just made a joke before, but now he was sitting up and turning to face Gin. "Is that even allowed?", he asked. Was there any fineprint? He sighed. "The truth is... I'd like to just get to know you... if that's not weird... Listen, if I misunderstood your professional flirting, if I'm a creep right now, just tell me. I won't bother you anymore."