sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• He enjoyed Caelan forcing himself onto him, well that sounded... odd, but Caelan thought he'd shut his mouth for once, instead he just grinned like a little stupid child hearing the word ass for the first time. But at least Caelan didn't need to worry he was too pushy or clingy, after all Ronan seemed to enjoy their time together and Caelan did as well. "Don't be stupid, we already shared a bed, though it wasn't really one. And if you don't want that, I can sleep on the floor, really, I'm used to go camping so I really don't need a bed.", he smiled, no he didn't want to steal away Ronans bed only to have him lie uncomfortably on the floor, Caelan pretty much didn't need the luxury of a comfy mattress, so he'd give way for Ronan anytime. Now however Caelans cheeks may have turned a little red, hearing those flattering words out of Ronans mouth. "I...well... I guess I won't stop talking then.", he smiled scratching the back of his head.

"We aren't and I rather hide in company.", Caelan hummed. Oh he'd kidnap Ronan if he thought he needed a break and drag him over the mountain to his own country, to show him around and hate away from anyone else. No one would find them, that's what he loved about Fhaergus. Few people and though the country was small, there was so much room to hide away, yet enough to provide for ones needs. Fish in the lakes and creeks, enough wood to make a fire, the stars as company for the night and fresh cold water out of the many little streams. He still smiled when Ronan got up to leave for the wine and cards. Caelan didn't exactly know what to do with himself, so he stood up, ate another bite of the sweets and then just wandered around, though this wasn't Ronans actual room, so there was probably nothing interesting around. After noticing that, he just let himself fall onto the bed, his legs dangling down on one side. He just stretched his neck backwards when he heard Ronan enter and grinned. "Good, let the party start! Thou we should play another game than before." Caelan sat up in the bed and pulled his shoes off his feet to be able to cross his legs without ruining Ronans bed. "You're too good at the other game, so we'll do something luck based, all right? And of course, the looser has to drink, after all we need to kill those two bottles, right? It's simple, you say red or black and I'll pick a card. If you're wrong, you drink, if not I drink. Unless you have a better idea!"
    • Honestly, his choice of words wasn't the best, but he had enough wine to blame it onto it and as he had waltzed out of the room earlier, all worries had dissipated and he'd just made a straight line for where he thought he could find the things he desired, avoided eye contact with as many people as he could and as soon as he had his grubby hands on all of it, he'd disappeared back out of the crowd, upstairs, back to his room and back into the silence he was yearning for. "I won't mind sharing one again, an actual one at that and not a somewhat comfortable makeshift bed that barely could fit us both - I won't have you sleep on the floor and you're nice and warm anyway, so you'd be great if I need heat, though, I doubt we'd run out of wood. The hutch is in the forest", was, what he explained to the fellow noble, once he had found him lying on his bed, taking off his shoes and probably no longer fit to go back downstairs, or even locate his own room. Ronan didn't mind, it was the opposite in fact - but he wouldn't do anything Caelan didn't want, not for now anyway. "Run your mouth as much as you'd like, really."

Kicking off his own boots, he also slid out of his coat and hung it up somewhere else, as soon as he had placed the three bottles on the nightstand and tossed Caelan the cards - or rather the bed. Once all of that was said and done, Ronan sat down on his bed as well, crossing his legs to leave some space and grabbed the cards again, shuffling them - he wasn't good at this and it looked a bit clumsy, but he'd get the hang of it eventually. What would it be like to be with Caelan in Alster anyway? His country wasn't like Fhaergus, didn't have as many high mountains, or something like many mines - Alster was pretty flat in comparison and while it had some hills and maybe some mountains at the border, the hutch was far away from that, situated between dried up leaves and old, crooked trees that lost all of their beauty during the colder months, yet, they provided cover from the public eye. Whoever was stupid enough to go there didn't fear death, whether it was by the hands of bandits or the attack of a wild beast, Ronan knew how to fend for himself, even though such occassions were rare to begin with. "So you're scared of losing and having to drink both bottles on your own, fine then!" Ronan chuckled, as he laid out the mixed up cards before them, so neither of them could see anything. "Hm ... red!" Just like Caelans face earlier, no?
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "Oh, so I'm degraded now to your personal heat source, or what?", Caelan joked laughing. "I'm nothing more than a moving, talking fireplace, huh?" He actually hadn't mind warming Ronan up and he didn't mind doing it again, though he imagined a hutch to be well warmed by one fireplace it probably possessed. It was easier to heat than a huge mansion, or a big room like this one. Here too was a fire place, though Caelan pretty much wouldn't need it, even if the cold air from outside crept it's way inside here. In Fhaergus the winter nights could get so cold, that one fire could barely keep a room warm, the windows letting all the cold air from outside into the room. It could get so cold, that it stopped snowing and instead everything froze, making the ground to somewhat of an icy trap if not careful.

Ronan joined Caelan on the bed and he watched him shuffle the cards, trying to do it like he saw Ethan do it, but he would need some more practice. He probably had done it the first time today, so Caelan wouldn't complain and just waited for him to lay down the cards and pick a color. "I would probably have to drink both, if we played something else, so yeah, I wanna avoid that!", he laughed, picking the first card and... it was in fact red. "Well... I guess I'll have to drink first.", he said, took one of the bottles and took a big gulp right out of it. If they took the glasses, they'd probably just spill everything. He kept the bottle in one hand and waited for Ronan to pick the next color. "So in your little hutch, what are you doing there? Reading? You dragged a book along the whole night, right?"
    • "That's what you said just now! I thought you were my friend, but if you want to be an object instead, I won't stop you, you know!", he chuckled, fairly aware that Caelan was regarding this as it was - a joke, nothing more. Ronan, however, had to admit that it felt good to be held by him and that he felt like he was safe in his arms, so why not again? He wasn't a person for cold weather and whenever it rained or snowed and he was hidden beneath a blanket or two, he wished he had someone to cuddle at he could just lean against and enjoy the warmth of, to get rid of the numbness in his fingers and that cold nose of his. "I never said that, I just mean that you have quite the body heat and I imagine that it's pretty nice to have someone like you, big and strong, being cuddled against someone who is in the need of some warmth, that's all!" Oh, he was running his mouth too much, too fast and he admitted all of these things because he wanted to, not because he truly needed to. Caelan was, after all, nothing more than a friend to him, or at least he should act like he was - but instead, he had let himself act upon his crush, had drank way too much wine and now he was paying, not only with the words he was spewing, but also with this whole situation he was in. The bed was comfortable, not the level of soft he was used to from back home, but it would make do and it was better than the old, probably bloodied mattress back in the hutch - and as soon as Ronan remembered that, he scratched his back, simply out of nervousity. That was one thing he had to fix when they arrived, unless he'd confess to Caelan what it had been that had plagued him - he didn't want to gross him out more than he already did, but he was on the best way to.

"Of course you do, but lets see how much fate and luck will help me when playing something like this against you - maybe we'll both be punished equally!", Ronan said, as he skimmed over the cards he'd laid out earlier, but also just let his eyes wander back to Caelans chest, let them remain there for a while and then they shot upwards, only to have him have an embarrassed look on his face while staring the fellow noble directly into his eyes. "That's not what I had planned, but I won't complain", they both could use a bit more wine to ease up and getting drunk was ... well, it became their goal for now, didn't it? Tomorrow would be a disaster, but maybe he could get out of the tournament that way. "Red, again?", he asked, as if he were unsure, before Caelan seemed to enrich their conversation. "Yes, I did. I wanted to look for a silent spot to read, but you got to me before I could. Usually, I just read in that hutch of mine, or mindlessly spend time there. Sometimes, when it's not too cold outside, I drag some paint with me and paint and a canvas with me to paint, but ... that's pretty much about it. I do other stuff, too, but that's usually nothing worth mentioning." Well, hurting himself pretty much wasn't. Theoretically, he only came to the hutch to hurt himself, to finally contemplate the end of his miserable existence - but whenever he tried, he failed, and woke up with a headache after he had thought it all was over. "Though, I guess it's not all that surprising that I enjoy reading."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "A friendly object.", he chuckled stupidly, because he said something equally dumb. He listened to Ronan talk and talk, talking himself into something he probably didn't want to, but Caelan was too drunk to actually understand any of it, so he just laughed loudly. "I know I know... I'm hot.", he giggled amused about the double meaning of his words. Yes, his body could handle cold weather very well, because it was generally pretty warm, that's what Ronan meant at least. "You're from Alster, how come the cold is bothering you? Isn't it awful in the winter then?", he asked. Somehow he thought the trait of being braced against cold weather was inherited, but on the other hand Caelan probably just trained his body to withstand, since he was little, crawling in the snow, before even being able to stand up. Then again, his body must have been warmer to begin with, or else he'd probably be dead by now.

"That's the plan after all, equal punishment.", he grinned, he didn't want to drink alone after all, though he wouldn't force Ronan to drink any more if he didn't want to. After being finished with his punishment he looked at Ronan look at him for just a while, maybe a little too long, though that probably was the alcohol. "See something you like?", he asked again grinning, then he picked the next card which was... red again. "Damn, don't tell me you rigged the cards." Then again it wasn't really possible to rig anything here, it was just a joke anyway. Caelan took another big gulp, feeling his cheeks warmen up, but still feeling good, the food helped a lot, though if this was going to continue he'd feel something more soon enough. "it's not surprising you enjoy reading, that's true. But I didn't know you paint, what do you paint? Nature? When already out there?", he asked interested, maybe Ronan would even show him his works sometime.
    • "You're putting words into my mouth, Caelan", Ronan said. Yes, it was true that up until now, he wasn't really honest about his true feelings, but confessing that he had a crush on someone like him, after just two days of being together, felt somewhat like he was indeed one of those fine ladies, only out to get into Caelans pants and then discard him like a used piece of paper - he was no longer needed and that was not what he'd wanted to tell, in all actuality, he was not that unattracted to him. "Oh, you are, trust me", he chuckled. Now that they both had drank a bit, and he himself was blushing again, it was fine to say that he found Caelan hot, no? After all, there was no denying it to begin with and at some point, he'd have to tell Caelan either way, so he'd better do it sooner than later, except he wanted to suffer just a little while longer and a little bit more, while asking himself if his own feelings were genuine or if he was simply trying to ignore the fact that he felt like nothing, not a single piece of him, was worth existing. "It's not ... I mean, it's like, it's not bothering me all that much, I wouldn't die if you drag me outside, or threw snow at me. I just enjoy warmer temperatures more, you know?"

Ronan was weird, simply by existing and Caelan was questionable, simply by entertaining every single thought that Ronan could voice - why was he like this when all that he cared about were women and not the person sitting across of him? "Doesn't seem to be all that equal, at least not yet", the young noble mused, surprised that he'd gotten two right in a row - maybe he'd just shuffled them in a stupid order and the next ten cards would have the same color, but he doubted it. If two were red, the next one was black ... unlike his face, that got profusely hotter, as he got caught. "If I can be honest, much more than I should, yes", now he was being honest, and yet he still grinned like an idiot, chuckled faintly to not give Caelan the wrong idea - despite it being alright if he'd have it - and deciding that this was, in fact, what he wanted to do for the rest of the night, as stupid as it was. "Black", he mused, as he pointed toward the cards and yet looked at his fellow noble, a smile on his thin lips. "Depends. Usually nature, sometimes just whatever comes to mind, but that's pretty rare. I just like capturing the moment, or painting a scenery from memory, that's all." There was rarely a place he'd find to hang them up at, but some of them were left in the hutch, others however he dragged back home to the mansion and hid away, just because he didn't want his father to see the stupid things he was doing instead of training. "And you?"
    • "I'm merely summing up!", he kept chuckling and noticed it seemed to work wonders if they didn't talk about their fathers, but rather about something stupid. Still, he liked being able to tell Ronan about all the things he didn't tell anybody else ever. "I am? I didn't expect that answer, but I'll take it. And you're sweet... though in this context, I'd hat to taste to make sure." What was he saying? And why did he think about Ronans joke again, the one he did before, about kissing him. He was used to getting drunk, flirting with a girl and eventually kissing her, or doing even more, but Ronan wasn't a girl and yet, he felt even more curious about how his lips would taste. Probably sweet from the cake he ate before, so he couldn't be that wrong, could he? "Well good then, I wouldn't want to get you sick when showing you a mountain top, though I'll refrain from dragging you all the way to the top... at first." Yes it needed some skill, motivation and fatigue to actually climb to the highest points, or even halfway, he'd start slow, see what Ronan was willing to do and then show him other places. Fhaergus was beautiful wherever they would go.

"You're smart, you're witty and now even lucky? Is there really something you can't do?", Caelan asked laughing and then looked downwards, checking his own body as if to confirm what Ronan was seeing and liking. "Well I guess Camerons shirt fits me well, though it's a little too pompous for my taste.", he said, as if it was the shirt Ronan was talking about. Though drunk he wasn't stupid, he just didn't want to admit what he heard, he didn't want to admit that he liked all that and that he very well understood where this was going. He rather blamed everything on the alcohol or misunderstood on purpose. He turned the next card, black, Ronan was right again. "Fuck!", he laughed and took another gulp. "You're too good at this." Was someone able to be good in a game that depended mostly on luck? Probably not. "Would you want to show me one or two of your paintings?", he asked smiling, after putting the bottle down again. Then he looked at Ronan somehow bewildered. "Me? Painting? No no, I'm not good at such things, probably because I have no talent and I'm too impatient. I also can't sing, or play an instrument, but I'm a fairly good dancer. What about you, do you have a good singing voice?"
    • "Well, yes you are but that's the wrong kind of summary to begin with! I said you were hot ... no, wait, warm! Not a heat source!", Ronan laughed and was pretty sure that anyone that passed their room could hear their constant giggling - hopeful, nobody in the room next to his was thinking about getting some good sleep, because the young heir of Alster could assure that he and Caelan would be busy for at least a few more minutes, hours, if this went on, actually. "Oh yes you are! And if you need a taste, come here and get yourself one." This was all in good faith, was it not? After all, Ronan didn't mean it, no? Well, he'd probably get on his knees if he had to, but Caelan - however drunk he may be - was still as straight as a board, even if he was starting to warm up and despite having ulterior motives initially, Ronan was not only unsure about it but also convinced that Caelan should do whatever he wanted and that Ronan would ... give him a push in the right direction, if needed. "You don't want to wear me out from the getgo, huh? How generous of you, I appreciate that - I truly do", the noble smiled at him and while this game was unfolding and the night was young, he truly doubted that he'd go anywhere afterthis little game - he'd be too drunk himself.

"Hm, I do know a handful of stuff I suck at, but ... lets not get to that", the first of them was being honest, the second one being modest and the third one, probably, something along the lines of being unable to just enjoy himself like he did now. What would they both do? Try as one might, struggle until he'd have enough and then give up? "If it helps, I wasn't talking about the shirt to begin with - it IS quite pompous, you're right", and yet it suited Caelan, oddly enough. If Ronan could, he'd have lend him a hand, but the blonde would barely fit in any of his shirts - he was certain about that - and he had nothing else with him that could, potentially, even fit his newfound friend in the slightest. Plus, the color would most likely look horrendous on him, despite them both being pale as all hell and used to the bright snow that their countries had to offer - wasn't it just hell on earth? "Haha, now I've got you on the edge of your seat, don't I? Red", he said again, knowing that he'd have to be out of luck soon enough and he'd be the one that was busy chugging some of the wine he'd brought. "It's just fate being on my side, rather than yours", because gods, oh gods, were useless - in theory. "Most of them are in the hutch anyways, so yes, you can take a peek if you dare", Ronan exclaimed, happy to share his work with someone that wasn't the usual audience and maybe even have something that Caelan liked - next to him, of course. "I could teach you, if you want to learn! And, well, you'll have to show me how you dance sometime, then! At the next masquerade, maybe!" Why was he getting so excited about that? "Singing? Oh, fuck no. I'm horrible at dancing, singing, playing instruments and everything else that you can lump in with that."
    • "A friendly, hot and warm heat source then.", Caelan kept on giggling, using all the words he could get just to annoy Ronan a little bit, joke around with him, it was fun and he liked seeing him laugh as much as he liked him being flustered. Though he was exactly that just now, a little bit at least, since he actually thought about kissing Ronan for a second, but no. Instead he grabbed his hand somewhat clumsy, pulled Ronan a little towards him and bit the back of it for just a second, then he let go again. "Hm... not as sweet as I expected and a little bit tenacious.", he proclaimed his resumé and grinned, looking into Ronans face to not miss his reaction. "If I'm dragging you up a high mountain, you slip, or just get tired, or cold, I'll just gross you out, so we'll start slow, yes. Just a lake, or creek, maybe a nice valley, nothing too high up, after all Alster compared to Fhaergus is flat like... like... I dunno I can't think of anything flat right now." He laughed again, yes his brain started to be slow and his had felt a little mushy, but that was what he was after int he end.

"Mh Cameron likes those kind of thing, he gave me a worse one first.", Caelan grinned and asked himself, if he should just cast it aside, it was hot in here anyway, right? But then again Ronan would just complain and tell him to put it on already, just like yesterday, because Caelan apparently had no manners at all, mean was what he called that. Caelan turned the next card upwards and for the first time Ronan was wrong. "Finally!", Caelan let out a big sigh and handed Ronan the bottle of wine for him to drink. "Let's make this a little bit faster, tell me the three next cards.", he giggled, wanting to get rid of those bottles already. "Maybe I could even bring a picture home with me, to hang it somewhere.", he considered, after all... why not? If they were good, his mother might even enjoy them. "Teach me? Uh... no, I'm not good at sitting still and... being careful with a brush and whatnot.", he declined, he would just ruin everything and probably stop midway. "Hm dance with you at a ball? You know that two men usually don't do that, you'd have to wear a dress after all."
    • "You sure love talking yourself out of that one, don't you?", Ronan was amused by the sheer fact that, despite accepting compliments, Caelan really didn't seem to be up for that one. Did he hate it so much, or was it just that he had been somewhat tired anyway and now was trying to find a way out of this? They already were far too deep in this hell of slight tipsiness, so why stop now, when this night could go on forever? Though, Caelan bested him once more and his cheeks flared up again, not much, but there was a slight blush. "Coward!", he proclaimed, after Caelan had let go - Ronan even stuck his tongue out for that one. "If you really wanted a taste, you'd know where to get it." Why was he letting lose now and just teasing his object of affection as if it was, well, something normal and very much accepted? He, of all people, should know why he wasn't supposed to rile someone up that was, at best, as straight as a wooden board and yet, Ronan did - just because he wanted to feel Caelans lips on his own, however clumsy and rough the kiss may be, he'd accept it - that's all he desired, for now. "Compared to Fhaergus, Alster is pretty flat, you're right about that - but I won't tire out so fast, so give it your best!" Nothing in life was certain, but this was - obviously - a lie, especially for someone like him who barely left the house, unless he needed to.

"They look ... too over the top, you know? I don't know, if they suit him, sure why not, he can't let you run around shirtless, but if you want to get out of this ... thing, feel free to, I don't mind", and here he was, contradicting himself and his own words from yesterday, but who was he to blame, as the alcohol was slowly starting to settle in? Ronan was, albeit used to stronger things, not prepared for the overall sweetness that came with the wine and whereas they even ate to counteract it, they probably weren't far from fucking up. "See? Luck isn't really a skill - luck is just, well, luck!" And that was about it, as he took the bottle of wine from Caelans hands and held it to his lips, started pouring a considerable amount of it down his throat and then set it aside again, but held onto it. "Hmmm, red, black and black", the young noble said, just guessing - and hoping to at least be right about one of these, rather than fuck it up once more. Though, if he was honest, he didn't mind - getting drunk wasn't all that bad, especially if he had Caelan around. "If you find something you like, sure, why not?" Ronan never had anyone take his pictures for what they were, but he didn't mind - he'd show them off if he could and if Caelan liked them, the fellow noble could help him get rid of them by taking some. "Don't worry, it's not that hard and I'm not a bad instructor, but I can't force you to anything, so if you don't want to, don't worry!" A soft smile found its way onto Ronans lips, before he broke out in laughter yet again. "Fine! If you can manage to find someone to make me a dress until the next masquerade takes place - a convincing dress - I'll wear it all night long to dance with you and save you from a stupid date!" What in the hell was he agreeing to?
    • "Hm? No not at all, I just like to tease you.", Caelan grinned. He was fine with being called hot or whatever, even if coming from a guy. "It's even more a compliment coming from you. After all I'm a guy and not a girl, so... if I'm able to charm both genders with just my looks, well... I really must be tremendously hot!" He laughed again, noticing as well that if someone was sleeping in the next room he was in for a long night or would start knocking on Ronans door at some point. Still, the laughing didn't stop when Ronan pulled back his hand somewhat indignant, showing Caelan his tongue. Though the blonde noble didn't expect such a comeback from him and now was the one blushing a little bit, though the red cheeks might as well have come from the alcohol. Again he thought about kissing him for just a second, wondered if his lips would feel differently than those of a girl and if he behaved any other way. He was curious about that all of a sudden and now it was like his uterior motive was in fact to get in Ronans pants. "We'll se about that!", he said, no he wouldn't drag Ronan all too far at first.

"Ah now you want me to undress, I feel like you're trying to seduce me!", Caelan laughed, not touching his shirt for now, though what Ronan said amused him. "You were the one bothered by me being shirtless yesterday or maybe at the tournament and now... I guess you've seen something you like yesterday, huh?" Caelan couldn't stop giggling and he knew better than to not call this flirting, after all he was the one usually getting the girl to undress pretty quick, using some bullshit as excuse. Caelan turned three more cards, Ronan was wrong only once so while he was taking a gulp from the bottle he held right now, Caelan grabbed the one still standing on the nightstand, but instead of two big gulps, he took two very big gulps, emptying almost half of the bottle, then setting it aside again. He let himself fall onto the bed on the side, looking up. His head felt dizzy, as soon as he closed his eyes the world felt like it was moving, so he didn't. "Come here, next to me.", he said, if they were outside they could look at the stars, but here there was only the ceiling with some dancing red light from the lamps, it still looked rather interesting in his current state. "I think if I were to try drawing, in the end it would look like a toddlers work of art.", he kept giggling, even more when Ronan agreed to dance with him. "Tell me your measurements and I will let the most beautiful dress be made just for you. Then I'm showing you how to dance, though... you know, you'd need to learn a womans steps." His voice got softer and calm and he already imagined dancing with Ronan instead of some date. Everyone would ask himself who that beautiful lady was and in fact it was Ronan of Alster... they'd have so much fun the whole night. "Though if you do this, I think I'll have to do something equally weird some time... any ideas?"
    • “Oh you like to tease me? Didn’t notice that one”, Ronan laughed, overjoyed at the fact that he himself finally had time to have some fun, even if it was brainless and quite intoxicated. “Maybe you are, maybe I’m just too weak to resist your charm, though - I didn’t see any of your friends dying to kiss you”, the young noble hummed, content with what they had just now. Initially, he thought that Caelan wouldn’t care for him, just based on the fact that he was a man, but now that they were slightly more tipsy than he initially anticipated, they both seemed to let go of their own shackles and just do whatever they wanted. They both stared at one another, it felt like it was a whole long while and Ronan started to overthink what he’d said, but it was too late for that anyway. “If you don’t kiss me yourself, you coward, I’ll kiss you!”, he proclaimed, as if he really had enough will and enough alcohol in his system to just submit to his own urges, to give in and finally kiss those tainted lips of his fellow noble. “Oh yes we will, and if I have to force myself to, I’ll beat you to it! I’m not weak!” He really had lost it, didn’t he?

“Would it bother you if I were?”, Ronan now asked, almost sheepishly, as if that wasn’t his intention from the get go - as if he didn’t want to put his hands on that broad chest of Caelan and savor every single minute he could have. “Maybe I did, or maybe I was just horribly stuck up yesterday - your pick. Either way, I want this pesky shirt out of the way”, the young noble said and looked Caelan right in the eyes - yes, he was convinced that this is what he wanted and he was deadset on getting what he desired. His hands reached for the bottle - he had lost once more - and before he could put it to his lips, he watched in awe as Caelan drank pretty much half of the other one, earning him a chuckle from Ronan, who made it his goal to empty out his own. After that was done, he put the bottle down on the floor, instead did as he was tall and crept up next to Caelan, who lay there - on his side - and commanded him to do something - he liked that, weirdly enough. The black haired noble crawled toward Caelan, lay down next to him and without even asking, put his hands on the shirt he wanted out of the way and started unbuttoning it, without even asking. “Art takes practice, I wasn’t good at first either, but I won’t force you to do anything”, he giggled, as he fumbled with the tiny buttons that kept this thing together and opened it, one after another, as his vision was blurrier than usual. “I don’t think I know my measurements, but we can take care of that tomorrow ... and I don’t have a problem with you leading, I’m a quick learner after all.” Just how stupid and useless were Camerons shirts? Who wore this out of their own free will? “Hmm, I don’t know. Unfortunately you won’t pass as a woman, unlike me, but ... I’ll think of something!”, he giggled. There, the button was finally undone! At this pace, it was only a matter of hours until he was done!
    • "It's your own fault for being an easy target and getting all red so fast.", Caelan giggled looking at the young noble who seemed to get happier by the minute. Probably it just was the wine getting to his head, but Caelan did play a part in all this too, didn't he? "Well, Orlando tries to kiss anyone in his reach at a certain level of alcohol.", he explained with a smile, while looking at his new found friend as if there was something very interesting to see that he didn't notice before. He was at a point where he no longer asked himself what he was doing or thinking, though there was still enough which was buried inside him, wanting to break out, but Caelan unknowingly didn't let any of it surface through. "Is that a promise?", Caelan asked with a cunning smile. Was he a coward for not leaning forward? No, after all Ronan was just joking around and Caelan didn't want to kiss a guy anyway, or did he? "I know you're not weak silly."

"Hm... usually I'm the one seducing, so it feels odd to be on the other side.", he giggled, he didn't know anymore how much of which was mere jokes. Ronan looked at him directly, saying he didn't like that shirt, but it was kind of ugly, wasn't it? Caelan didn't falter, looked back and just smiled as if he wouldn't mind getting rid of it. It was scratching over his skin anyway. Why did Caelan drink that much again? He felt like he needed it so... to do what exactly? Be stupid and feel better about the thought of kissing Ronan? Because they were only drunk and playing around? But as much as the thing with his shirt wasn't a joke to Ronan - obviously - maybe nothing of what he said was. Caelan didn't stop him trying to unbutton his shirt, though Ronan was kind of clumsy, which again was pretty cute. He needed half an eternity to only open one of the many buttons. "I know we're drunk, but I won't let you out of that one. I'd like to dance with you and fool everyone around us.", he smiled, his voice getting softer, now that Ronan was so close, still fumbling around Caelans shirt. Caelan watched him trying to focus the tiny buttons and commanding his fingers to do what he wanted them too, watched him determined and concentraded and felt a warm feeling emerging from his stomach. "Have you actually ever kissed somebody...?", he asked, still not averting his gaze.
    • “And it’s your fault that that happens in the first place - you really like to tease the hell out of me, don’t you? Just what are you out for?”, he asked, giggling - despite claiming that the alcohol wouldn’t get to him all that fast, it sure did now. Ronan paid for his original sins, but as far as he knew, he was beyond redemption anyway, so why bother how and why he was paying for something? As long as he had fun while doing it, there was no real harm in it - and if Caelan grew tired of him, he’d eventually push him away and reject his advances, he was sure about that. “Well, are you Orlando? Or just like him?”, he asked, knowing well enough that the answer wouldn’t satisfy himself, because Caelan was himself and he did whatever he wanted, intoxicated or not, it didn’t matter. “It’s a dare”, he answered, fumbling with another button, a grin on his face, curled upward and enjoying himself way more than he’d like to admit. Why was the blonde making him so giddy so fast? Was it the alcohol, or was it really because he couldn’t help himself but act on his crush that he’d have buried beneath so many other feelings? “Good, because I’m a force to be reckoned with!” And with that, another button had been opened - now, where was the next one anyway? Why was he pressing his small hands so hard against the body beneath the shirt?

“Don’t you enjoy to be on the receiving end? I’m sure you’ve had fun with girls that had their lips somewhere else than your own, too”, no matter how blunt he was, he didn’t even think about how he might be pushing it too far. Ronan was, of course, never not blunt - but right now, was he just teasing Caelan or was this actually and truly what he genuinely felt, exposed by the amount of alcohol he’d drank tonight? Was he really feeling his cheeks, all warm and red, and was Caelan actually this hot? “I’ll do what I want tonight, so you’ll get what you want at the masquerade - deal?” This proposal was, in all honesty, the worst thing that the blonde could agree to, especially with someone like him, only made for Ronan to get Caelan into his bed - he didn’t need to agree to anything, but as soon as he’d opened the rest of the buttons of the blondes shirt, he pressed his face against his warm chest, knowing all too well that he wanted more than just cuddling. “No, not once. Platonic kisses from my mother or little brother don’t count, you know?” From here on out, Caelan couldn’t see him blushing, only feel his warm cheeks pressing against his equally flushed skin. “Why? I mean, I wouldn’t mind if you ... you know. Stole my first kiss.” Was his own heart pounding in his chest, or was that Caelan’s that thrummed against his ears?
    • "I'm always out for fun you know?", he asked with a grin and there really wasn't anything else to it, or was there? From the first minute on his goal was to make Ronan smile and laugh and now he did. Why was this so important to him though? Sure, he was a nice guy, at least he thought he was and he was willing to help any stranger if he could, but making Ronan happy was of so much importance to him, that he asked himself where this feelings for a guy he met one day ago came from. "I'm neither, I'm just saying you're not the first guy wanting to kiss me.", he hummed and if Caelan was honest, he mostly let Orlando at least cuddle to have him shut up, mostly he fell asleep then, afterwards he or Ethan mostly brought him in his room and shut it tight, so he wouldn't run off again. He doubted this right now was a similar situation though. "You dare me to kiss you?", he asked smiling, he shouldn't do that, Caelan didn't take lightly being called a coward and now additionally to that he was drunk. "Do you only want a kiss, or why are you unbuttoning my shirt?", he kept asking, kept joking with a grin. "I hope you're better at hiking than opening buttons." He laughed, Ronan took forever to do that.

"Girls had their lips all over me, if you wanna know...", he said, asking himself why Ronan started this now, or did he just not understand the actual subtle question in this? He was to drunk to read any subtext or know what he should say and what not, he couldn't think about how Ronan would take it. "You in a dress, dancing with me and do whatever I want for giving you what you want the rest of the night?" The night would be over sooner rather than later, they were drunk and it was late, at this rate what could happen if he took the deal. "Fine!", he said with a smile. "We have a deal and I won't let you out of this one!" What was it with them and their deals they formed all over the place? "Look at me.", Caelan requested after Ronan buried his face on his chest, how should he see how red he was or kiss him, if he did that? Yes, he wanted to kiss him right now, he was dared after all. "Steal your first kiss?", he asked, his voice lowered and with a smile on his face that was almost wolfish. "I'd... merely call it practice, for when you meet a girl you like..." The blonde put his fingers under Ronans chin and softly forced him to come closer. He'd puss out eventually anyway...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• “I know, I know”, he admitted. Of course, Caelan was not one to take things lightly, neither was he someone to back out of something as it seemed. If he was honest, all of this seemed so surreal - the blonde was a charmer, seemed to be into embarrassing him, but in all honesty? Ronan didn’t mind one bit that he lay here now, so close to Caelan and got to rub his face against his chest, to relax and enjoy the alcohol that corroded his system. “Well, wanting to - but would I be the first guy that actually pulls through? Or did Orlando already manage that?”, he giggled. Right now, jealousy was a disease that he wasn’t about to contract - Orlando was nothing more than Caelans friend, not Ronans enemy and definitely not someone trying to court the fellow noble. “Oh yes, yes I am”, he murmured, already busy enough with not trying to give in completely, drown in the warmth offered to him - Ronan wanted to see Caelans face and yet his own head was too heavy to lift again, to pull away from the blonde. What was this? Was this really, truly happening or was it just a vivid dream he was having? When would he wake up again? “I’m ... maybe I want more. Who knows? Do you think I want more than just a kiss?”, he asked, again sounding like he was daring his fellow noble to let him touch him all over. “I am, don’t worry!”

Ronan was clumsy right now, so damn clumsy, he was happy when all of them were unbuttoned - as if this had been a hard task that he’d never done before. “Hmm, all over? Everywhere? And where would you like my lips?”, Ronan asked, smiling into the broad chest he still had pressed his face against. This was ... bliss, if he had to describe it, but he couldn’t just blurt that out. “I mean, I’d love to dance with you all night long - and, well, you could drag me back to your room the next time, so why not?” Wasn’t this an unexpected turn of events? Was he truly, really, so close to kissing Caelan of Fhaergus just for shits and giggles? Because he was drunk and out of his mind, because he wanted a kiss so bad and so much more than that, too? “Good, then I expect you to do your worst to me at the masquerade - and to get me a nice dress and matching shoes!”, Ronan giggled, thinking about all of this - would it really be a good idea to expose himself like that not only to Caelan but also the rest of their little, noble world? A bit of make-up would probably do wonders and make him somewhat unrecognizable, as well as a mask would help his cause. “Hm?”, he said, as Caelan lifted up his head and he was forced to look at his fellow noble who, amidst the pale lights overhead, looked better than he remembered - or was it the alcohol making everything all blurry? “And what if I never wanna kiss a girl?”, he blurted out, all too suddenly. “If you’re not gonna help yourself, then ...” Ronan pecked Caelan on the lips, slowly but surely, and eventually pulled away. He didn’t expect that, did he?
    • "I didn't let Orlando, no matter how drunk I was myself...", Caelan answered in all honesty, no he didn't let him do it and he also didn't want Orlando to, they were friends and aside from that two guys. Also, Orlando did and said strange things when he was drunk, that was all. Ronan however... why did he think about kissing him? He even thought about it before Ronan dared him to. He looked at the head covered with black hair, lying pressed against his own exposed chest, seemingly hiding from Caelans gaze there. He didn't know Ronan well enough to blame the alcohol for all that and he did advance a little yesterday night too, didn't he? "What more could you possibly want?", Caelan asked, getting just a little bit unsure and confused. What was there to give Ronan, what was it he actually wanted? Did he really want a kiss and if ye one from Caelan or one from anyone really? It didn't feel like a joke anymore, despite the constant giggling and laughing and yet Caelan didn't stop any of this, but rather played along. For a change he was the one pulling the breaks, at least a little bit and he was the one only slowly letting himself succumb to whatver this was.

Where did Caelan want Ronans lips? If he was a girl he had a million answers but now he felt insecure, he didn't know what he wanted or what he actually could ask for. He decided to just smile and not answer this question, because he rather didn't think about it at all. He wouldn't like an honest answer himself, he was sure, but the thought of not wanting to think about it alone let vivid pictured flash up before his eyes without his consent. Caelans mouth felt a little bit dry as he thought of Ronan and about what he'd usually do after dancing. "Okay then. So in exchange I'm at your command tonight.", he smiled and couldn't take his eyes off of Ronan, especially when he finally looked up and met his gaze. "Kissing girls isn't that good anyway...", he answered almost whispering, looking into the dark marbles in front of him. The dark hair made Ronans skin look even more pale, almost like a dolls... He felt a tingle in his stomach which he had never felt before and he had the feeling he couldn't move for a moment. The tingle grew even more present when Ronan put his lips on Caelans. A shiver ran through the blondes body, which again he didn't know and asked himself what this was, but it felt good. Ronan pulled back pretty fast, but Caelan followed him, pressed his lips on Ronans once more and gave him the kiss he desired. When he pulled back he felt his cheeks being red and a smile crept on his face. "I'm sorry. I'm drunk.", he apologized, he shouldn't have done that.
    • ”And yet you let me do whatever I want, isn’t that kind of hypocritical?”, the young noble purred, as if he were to point out every single one of Caelans flaws that he could pinpoint. Reality was, that he liked too tease him as well, that they both had their own fun with one another - Ronan was not helping himself, wasn’t helping anyone and definitely not Caelan. As far as things could go, this was bound to end in a disaster, but he didn’t care, he didn’t want to care - he had the blonde all to himself, without ever needing to let go again, as long as the night was still young. His finger traced upward on the exposed, flushed chest before him, enjoying the partially rough and scar-marred skin under his feeble touch, before he came to a halt on Caelan’s throat. “Who knows? Maybe I want you, just the way you are - whole, and not just a single kiss, but I don’t think I can afford to be that greedy”, Ronan confessed, a small grin on his thin lips, as he removed his fingers from the young nobles throat, moving the hand towards his shoulders, before pushing it under the shirt and continually starting to feel Caelan out of it. “Though, I fear, I’m not like those girls you take back to your room, sadly.” After all, there was nothing that Ronan could offer Caelan, except for his body, or at least parts of it.

Ronan should have plastered his lips on Caelans body beforehand, should have put them somewhere where they could be put to good use, but instead he was frozen in his tracks, if only for a second. “If you don’t know, that’s fine - you can tell me, you know?”, he mused, as he moved his second hand toward Caelans chest to softly caress the skin and draw invisible circles into it, drawings that he didn’t know the meaning of himself, while his nails - sometimes - but only ever so slightly, scraped his skin. “Does that mean I can do whatever I want with you? Are you sure?” Ronan barely knew what were his own deep and dark desires and what was happening because they both had drank entirely too much alcohol that now led up to this situation, filled with needy demands from one man to another. Somehow, whatever trickled from Caelans lips - confused him, even if just for a second. “You ... you dislike kissing girls? Why do you take them back to your room then? Do you even like girls, or do you just think you do because people want you to?” Ronan was reading too much into the situation, after all, they both were only running their mouth and discussing things so stupid and vile, they made no sense - and yet he yearned for Caelan to reassure him that he was fine, that there was no pain to be had in this barren world, even if he was the one that handed him a bleeding heart. A bleeding heart, weeping and stopping in its tracks as it steered clear of potential pain - all of his worries dissipated. Caelan kissed him back, on his lips, enough for Ronan to get an actual taste of his fellow noble - but that barely was enough. Something like childish excitement spread across his face as he giggled. “Oh, don’t worry - you needn’t be, I’m enjoying myself and you better enjoy yourself, too!” With that, he kissed Caelan yet again and - as if he wanted to pry his mouth open - childishly licked over his ‘friends’ lips.
    • "Why? You're not Orlando.", Caelan buzzed, looking at Ronan as if he had to make sure. No he wasn't Orlando, the pale skin and the dark hair were quite the opposite, but they were both men, yet Caelan didn't mind feeling Ronans lips on his and if he was completely honest, he hadn't minded yesterday as well. He just buried those thoughts and feelings because he was scared and yet it just needed a little bit of alcohol to bring out Caelans true self, but was he read to show it to Ronan? When he didn't even acknowledge himself what he was like - a disappointment after all. He felt Ronans finger, his touch and a shiver ran across his spine while hearing his sweet voice go on. "You can't afford that? Or is this a subtle question to gain my approval?", Caelan asked, did he want to know? What made him play along anyway? He even shifted his weight to make it easier for Ronan to peel him out of this scratchy and uncomfortable shirt, though it didn't seem so easy. "Not like those girls? You mean you have something in your head and know me better than all of them combined, after only one and a half day?", he asked, why was everything so damn easy with Ronan, yet it couldn't be more complicated. Ronan knew him probably best already, knew who he was and about his problems, was this enough to feel attracted to someone? Would that have been enough to finally feel something when kissing a girl? Or was that not it at all?

Caelan had made a deal with Ronan, right? He was to do whatever he wanted tonight, be it kissing it or more. Telling himself exactly that was easier than commit to his feelings, the longing and slight nervousness he was searching for for so long, with so many girls. He was attracted to Ronan, but even his drunk mind didn't want to admit that, he ran away for such a long time. "We have a deal, I'm yours tonight and you are mine at the next masquerade.", he said and didn't know what he was expecting to happen now or what he even wanted, but for one he didn't want Ronan to stop touching him if only just a bit. "Isn't that what a young man my age is supposed to do?", he asked a question instead of giving an answer, now he knew, that kissing Ronan felt better than any kiss he ever exchanged with a girl and he finally decided to not just lie there when Ronan kissed him back. Caelan closed his eyes, felt Ronans soft and warm lips and his tongue sending another shiver down his spine. It felt so freakishly good that Caelan finally had enough of just lying there, so he wrapped his arm around the small figure and turned him around in a swift motion, having him lie on his back now and Caelan above him, without loosing touch to his lips for one moment. His Shoulder free now, he finally cast away the shirt that only hang around his shoulders anymore anyway. He didn't pay attention to where it landed, instead he only focused on Ronan, still kissing him and taking a taste himself, softly licking over Ronans lips and meeting his tongue somewhere, almost dancing with it. His arms now free found there way next to the tender figure, holding Caelans weight above him. Caelan felt his body react to all that way too fast, unfamiliar fast and after just a little while longer, he moved away just a little bit, opening his eyes again and looking into Ronans face. "You can do whatever you want today, so... what's your command? Shall I just keep kissing you...? Call you my master?", he whispered, leanig a little closer to Ronans ear and sprinkled in a joke. "Want me to make you tremble and scream my name again...?", he asked with a slight giggle. Caelan usually wasn't the one to be commanded, but he was sure as hell it made all of this easier for him, because after all he just did what he had promised.
    • "Hm, you're right about that", he replied, seemingly puzzled. Him and Orlando both were men, around the same age probably, despite not looking all that similar - and the only thing that they had in common was, well, being friends with Caelan of Fhaergus, as it seemed. Unlike Orlando, though, the young heir of Alster was out for something else - he wanted nothing more, well, desired nothing more than to be not only himself but also finally gain approval from the person he'd been eyeing for a while. It would be a lie to say that he didn't care for Caelan and it would show him even more that, well, in reality, he was the one who'd chicken out of something he actually, truly wanted - that he'd not only lied to himself, but also to Caelan, who he was playing with right now. "It's the latter - glad to know you catch on really fast, even when you're drunk!", the black haired youth giggled, as he insisted on getting rid of the shirt, still. It looked horrendous on Caelan, didn't suit him at all - he'd be better off wearing something not ... Cameron-approved and even better than that, nothing at all. "I probably do, I doubt you talk about your personal problems with someone you're only seeking to fuck and then throw away like an used tissue, or am I wrong? I'm not as brainless as they are." In fact, he was very much acting like it, right now and right here, but his initial plan just had come to fruition, better than expected.

What was it, that Ronan of Alster truly was after? He knew that he didn't love women, not a single on of them and that the thing that got him riled up was, well, Caelan of Fhaergus - who, oddly enough, was sending him mixed signals to begin with. Other than that, however, there wasn't much for him to confess, to squelch out of his little heart - Ronan knew that his desires, the person he was pretty much lusting after, were wrong and yet they lay here, together, and made deals about things that were very much ambigious at best. "Oh, I already look forward to the masquerade. But right now I have other things in mind", Ronan giggled, marbling at what was before him - at Caelan, his pale skin, his blonde hair and his blue eyes that - despite the dim lights - still were there, still looked at him and he still stared back. "So it's because people expect it of you, huh? Have you ever seen me drag anyone back to my room?", he asked, knowing all to well that the only person he ever, truly, brought to one of his rooms had been Henry and Caelan himself - and one of them was nothing more than his friend. Whatever it was that felt so darn good about kissing Caelan, though, came back to bite him in the ass, as the fellow noble decided to play along with him, to push him onto his back and to take what he desired - and Ronan enjoyed it, felt warmth pool in his stomach yet again and was already on edge, if one more word or kiss would be enough to make him see stars amidst his blurry, hazy vision. As the blonde cast his shirt aside, Ronans hands moved upwards and as he lay there, the back of his hand brushed against his friends cheeks, softly and slowly, while the other lay on Caelans shoulder, unmoving. "My command?", he retaliated, but before he could form another, coherent sentence, warm breath hit his ear and a low, whispering voice made his hair stand on end, just as electricity felt like it ran through his body. "Wouldn't you like to hear me scream nothing but your name, puppy?" Ronan dared himself to be bold, just this once, just for now. "Give me another kiss, you fool."
    • Benutzer online 4

4 Besucher