sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Caelan loved to see Ronan enjoy things, even more so when he prepared them. Still he had to laugh at Ronans silliness once again. "I didn't say you should wear nothing but a shirt, but you can, if you want.", he laughed, but there was time for that later. For now Caelan wanted to enjoy a meal with his beloved and hopefully it didn't taste like garbage. Ronan seemed to make himself comfortable once he sat down, the fur was warm, not some cold wood and the fireplace did the rest. They were able to use the pillows to lean back too if they wanted and Caelan even would have let himself be used as a table if Ronan wanted one, but he seemed fine. "The bird surely isn't the problem, but I'm not cooking very often. Not like this at least.", he explained with another laugh, carefully watching Ronan cut off a piece of the bird to taste it. He chewed for a while during which Caelan just sat there, staring at him expectantly, waiting for an answer. He didn't get an answer right away however.

"I'm glad. Still, I want only the best for you and after all, you're a noble.", he smiled but they both weren't out for luxury all the time. Especially not Caelan, but Ronan also seemed like he'd prefer a simpler life. The blonde wasn't sure about the duke and duchess of Alster, their home was pompous enough, the dining hall had been too, but they had a guest after all. Caelans parents however truly cared about having the best dresses and best plates all the time, throwing old stuff out as if it was no problem, while Caelan saved some pieces to give to the townspeople. Allard too sold silver or gave away plates to their servants, but he could also do with spending less money on trivial things in Caelans opinion. Finally Caelan got an answer about the food though. "Really? Great!", he beamed full of joy and shook his head quickly. "No no, the rabbit was good too!" With that he took a bite of his own creation and figured that Ronan wasn't lying. It probably wasn't as good as something coming out of a nobles kitchen, but it wasn't bad either. Ronan meanwhile aimed for drinking some booze, reaching for the wrong cup at first. Again Caelan carefully watched him. "I have other bottles too. He likeds to experiment, he actually has a lot of this stuff around, but I never saw him drink. Maybe taste what he created, but then he mostly lets me drink alone, or gifts me some bottles.", he explained, then chuckled. "I'm glad it's not too strong for you."
    • This was enjoyable - Ronan found himself digging in, not once concerned about the fact that Caelan would see his teeth or that he‘d hurt himself with those grotesque pieces of bone if he‘d ever take it too far and bite the inside of his cheek again. Still, there was no need to hurry up or even act like it wasn‘t any good - Ronan enjoyed ever bite he took and carefully chewed; this was a dish made with love, as silly as it sounded, and it made him all giddy to think that Caelan had gone all those lengths just to please him, out here, in the middle of Fhaergus impressive mountain range. “That’s the least I can do for you after you’ve been so nice to me, you mean?”, he soon teased, feeling confident enough in his own skin - Ronan liked the thought of it, but he’d rather not have a steaming hot bird fall onto his bare thigh, or ruin Caelans shirt, simply because he’d gotten overeager and wore it someplace he shouldn’t have. There’d be plenty of opportunities to steal from the blondes wardrobe and frankly, Ronan would take every single one he could get, simply because it felt like the right thing to do - in many ways. “Caelan, this is more than fine. I know I like teasing you and everything is a bit much for me a lot of the time, but … this, this really is everything I could ever ask for.”, he confessed.

Ronan leaned back a bit and nibbled on his fork, wondering to what other lengths Caelan would go - back when they’d visited their lake a second time, when he’d make sure to provide a comfortable bed for him - he’d never felt so loved and right now, butterflies were fluttering around his stomach, all the while the sun itself, Caelan, blinded his eyes. It was a bit too much praise, something Ronan felt unable to speak about aloud, but he smiled, despite the uncomfortable redness that settled into his face. “Status aside, really. We both are nobles, but that doesn’t mean a thing. What matters is that I love you, lots.”, he declared. Wasn’t that somewhat painful to watch? Did it matter? Ronan liked it, he’d never not like it, and he wanted nothing more than to feel warmth equal to something like this for days and weeks to come - they’d not have to leave this hut after all, he’d much rather stay up here. “Was it? I’d argue this bird tastes much better! But, this isn’t a contest and I just want to say: Thank you. It’s really tasty, and it’s very sweet of you to do all of this. Seriously. I mean it.” Caelan deserved a reward, but Ronan didn’t want to ruin the mood. However, he inched closer to the blonde and pressed a kiss to his cheek, smiling at him with the utmost naivety in his very own gaze. “It leaves behind a nice burn, it’s definitely good booze. But still, pinecones are one thing, but mixed with orange? It’s an interesting choice.” Caelan hadn’t sipped on any himself, which was why Ronan took another swig from his own. “Care for a kiss? Maybe a taste test?”, he chuckled. It was nice liquor, even when its smell filled up all of him - even when Ronan wasn’t so sure if he was supposed to like it as much as he did. “I’d not be opposed to trying some more, you know?”
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "You only hear what you want to hear.", Caelan smiled back and shook his head. "If you want to wear nothing more than my shirt, do it, but don't blame it on me!" The blonde laughed and shook his head before continuing to eat. He didn't insinuate anything, he just felt like an oversized shirt would be more comfortable than Ronans current clothing. He could also have pants, but they'd just slip off of his smaller body, Caelan was sure of that. It was nice to see him eat like that though, Ronan often times didn't want to eat anything, or only very specific things, or soup every day. It was nice seeing him eat what Caelan cooked and he seemed to enjoy it too, he ate even faster than Caelan right now, who seemed to enamored by the sight to think of his own plate. "I can cook more often for you if you want!", Caealen suggested with a big smile on his face. If Ronan was so pleased by it, why wouldn't he do that for him more often? Every day if he wanted to, though no one let him into the kitchen in Fhaergus.

"I've always seen you as not as much of a hands on guy like me, even Ethan and Orlando aren't. Cameron is, but he'll never inherit Stenz. Anyway, it seems that a hut like this is still enough for you, I'm glad.", he nodded happily. "I love you too.", he then replied confidently. Finally he also dug into his food and ate a bit to not let it get cold. "Don't worry about it, I like doing something like that for you." Ronan truly didn't need to thank him so much, nor did he need to find ways to pay him back, that was not necessary. Caelan didn't expect that of him, he didn't need payback, he simply wanted to do that for Ronan. The kiss on his cheek was more than enough. "My father probably gave him a bunch of stuff from Olette and he didn't know what else to do with it.", Caelan smiled and looked at Ronan kind of confused for a second. Then he simply nodded and awaited the kiss. He tasted Ronans lips, but didn't dwell on it for too long, after all they were still in the middle of eating. "The orange taste fits you... pinecone not so much.", he chuckled and already got rid of the plate to jump to his feet. "Ok, hold on, I'll be right back.", he excitedly announced and left for a little storage area to procure a few more bottles. None of which was labeled, so he had no clue if they were any different or to Ronans taste, he simply put them down next to their fur heap.
    • "Yes, yes. I only hear what I want to hear.", he giggled, and agreed at the same time. Ronan wasn't playing coy, wasn't making a fool of himself and he also was inclined to believe every silky word that dropped from Caelans very lips. Maybe he'd like that, wearing nothing more than an oversized shirt, providing easy access to two big, calloused hands for whenever he wanted, but to be frank, Ronan much rather stood his ground and played innocent than to act like a mindless whore - something he probably wasn't that bad either. "Where are your shirts then? I want one.", Ronan inquired soon enough and grinned at Caelan, who was in for a treat, especially when they'd both finished their meal. There was no need for a dessert, much less was there an incentive for it, but even if none of this was happening, he'd much rather be comfortable during a cuddling session than feel his own clothing stick to his skin - there was a difference between his everyday clothes and the ones that he'd claim to be loungewear; the latter wasn't appropriate, not on a cold and stern journey like this, and it would never be, not in a million years, even beyond this. "Cook more often? Not, that I don't want that, but I like the charm this has - once in a while would be nice, just the two of us, by our lonesome." Ronan liked to dramaticize life, but he equally enjoyed the possibilities some poetic nonsense would lend him - be it because there was nothing better than this, than Caelan, or that he was simply yearning for things unknown, out there, tarnished by the shade of the night. "I'm not much hands on, I must confess." If there was something that he wouldn't have to do himself, he had no problem with making someone else do the hard work for him; and he'd much rather enjoy himself for the moment, not for a whole eternity. It was the shortlived things in life that were important.

"Pff, still enough? I don't care if we live in a hut or in a mansion, Caelan. Any place can be home, as long as the right people are there - and as long as you put effort in it.", he professed. Even the crummiest of huts could be cozy with a bit of decoration and the right type of light; and even the worst of moments would pass if one simply were to enjoy themselves alongside their loved ones. "I know, you'll never tire of doing anything for me, will you?" Sacrifices were normal in a relationship, at least Ronan thought of it that way and he was sure he had read as much, too, but even then, he knew fairly well that his pain, joy and suffering, which had been his all alone up until now, was a shared experience, too. Something that he didn't feel like touching upon, not, when he started to eat those last bits of bird left on his plate, as Caelan whisked himself away. "Ever tried olettian pomegranate wine?", he asked, but he didn't take Caelan for a person like that - Ronan liked the fruity tinge it had, but not much else; getting drunk off of it was hardly possible. "Pinecone is your type of deal." Orange because of his amber eyes? Or was there something else behind that? For now, he stayed put and awaited his fiancé-to-be, patiently at that, as he wiped any and all stray strands of herb or supposed grease from the corners of his mouth. Once Caelan returned, he was all ears and looked at the crudely labelled bottles - it seemed like a sweet effort, and yet, some of those labels seemed old. Something about fermented beets, another one that clearly spoke of cinnamon and and sage, as well as plenty of bottles with labels like 'fig' or 'blackberry'. Ronan found one that interested him in particular, with the bottle giving off a light blue sheen and the contents of it seeming deep, dark purple. The label was faded and, if discernable, would probably read something like 'lavender, violets and local herbs' or whatever those scribbles were, but as Ronan tore it open, mesmerized by the color of the bottle alone, a fragrant stench spread from within - it wasn't bad, just much. "Oh god, I didn't think it would smell that strong. Just how old is that? Does your uncle just save whatever he can't drink?" He finished his glass all of a sudden and poured himself half a cup of fragrant melancholy - something that Ronan thought he'd dub it as - before he forced the cork back into the bottle. Still, he put the newfound concoction to his lips, upon which his eyes felt rather irritated - despite the lovely ingredients, this was strong booze and he'd live to tell the tale as he downed it, then reached for the water that Caelan had offered him up. "Fucking hell, that tastes like it smells.", he cursed.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Caelan just sat down again and continued eating, but Ronan asked for something else and Caelan jumped up immedietly. "I get you one for later.", he smiled and went towards a chest that stood before the bed in which he rummaged through until he found a shirt that would fit Ronan. He brought it over and put it on the floor next to Ronan, then he sat down himself again. He didn't mind to stand up multiple times for his beloved and he simply continued with his food. "I'd give you more comfortable pants too, but I don't think I have a pair that fits.", he said, but it seemed Ronan wanted to only wear a shirt anyway. "I feel like when we meet, we should meet alone somewhere more often anyway. Doesn't have to be this hut, but it'll be always open for you, like I said.", Caelan smiled and looked at his food. He didn't do a bad job after all. "Next time I will hunt our food and you will cook, how does that sound?", he asked. After all Ronan shot that bird, next time it would be Caelans turn and he could stand to sit and watch for a change too. He knew that Ronan wanted to do something for Caelan too once in a while and that was fine. "That's fine, that means more work for me!"

"Well said.", Caelan smiled at Ronan and finally finished his meal too. He put the plate out of the way for now, he could wash the plates later, or actually... once Ronan was done too, he grabbed his plate too and brought all of it into the small kitchen. They had some water left and he started to wash everything. "No I won't, stay seated.", he smiled from his current position, it didn't take long to finish everything up anyway. "No I didn't... although maybe, Ethan brings a lot of weird stuff sometimes.", Caelan smiled while drying his hands and eventually coming back to Ronan to sit down. Caelan leaned back on one arm and watched Ronan rummage through the collection he brought. "I have more.", he informed Ronan, because he didn't seem to be able to decide and at the same time tried to decipher what was written on the labels. He decided for a bottle that hadn't been touched for years and Caelan nodded. "It's a hobby of his, but he doesn't drink much. Should he throw it away?", Caelan asked smiling and watched Ronan pour himself quite a bit of the blue liquor. Once he tasted it his expression changed and he grabbed the water from before. Caelan laughed and grabbed the cup Ronan drank from, smelling on the remaining liquid inside. Caelan took a taste himself. He didn't reach for the water but he cleared his throat as silently as he could.
    • Normally, Ronan wouldn't let any of this slide - in fact, he was quite attached to his lover and wouldn't want him to cater to his every interest, let alone ask so many things of him. But there Caelan went, off to grab the shirt that Ronan had only inquired about - there was no need to fetch it for him, and yet he did, but as much as there was no need to do that, Caelan seemingly was unable to hold himself back and grabbed their plates which he got rid of the moment he came back. Out of courtesy, Ronan waited with the undressing, as if it were an important show the blonde could miss and as if, for whatever reason, it was a communion effort, a friendly gesture - one, that he'd most likely offer up to the blonde who inquired about many more things anyway. "They'd slide right off me, there's really no need to.", he answered, chuckling. Caelan could wear the pants and Ronan would wear the shirt, that about summarized his idea for tonight, but even then, that would mean they both had other plans, didn't it? It seemed ridiculous to consider, something odd to think about in its own way, and Ronan himself - who was no stranger to an inherent part of lewdness - didn't want to go down that path just yet. "Sounds like a good idea, I'd dig that." And that he would. There'd be no sorry restrictions and there'd be no mopping adults, too. Silence would follow them when they tired of speaking, and the world would make amends to keep them in line. "Work should be equally shared, but I don't see why we wouldn't switch roles next time.", he agreed.

Ronan didn't fancy being the damsel in distress, or leaving his fate to lady luck - no, fortuna had never done him any good and Caelan was merely striking the iron while it was still hot. "I wouldn't call pomegranate wine weird, actually. It's very sweet, though, as opposed to the liquor we're used to, and that aside, it also has quite the unique properties.", he mumbled. It was nothing for somebody that, for one reason or the other, had a night of thinking ahead of them - Ronan had indulged Henry once and had shared a bottle with him, a nigh impossible feat, but once they'd finished, Ronan felt bubbling heat that lingered within him, following the sickeningly sweet trail of the wine they'd gotten their hands on. He'd not been too young, but he wasn't drunk either, and for a second, he'd still believed himself to be trapped in an illusion of his own creation. Maybe pomegranate wine was weird, or even laced with something that made it taste better. "So just for fun? I don't think he needs to throw it out, but frankly, this would make for a better disinfectant or perfume than anything." If only there'd still been plates here, Ronan would have licked them to rid himself of the potent taste he was now haunted by - every word he spoke felt laced with that particular taste of flowery poison, and every single time he closed his mouth, he felt like he could smell it again. Then, he shook his head. "The bottle looked nice and the label was promising too ... too bad it wasn't.", he bemoaned and his gaze fell upon Caelan, whom he could only laugh at. "Not a fan either, huh? You can pick a different one, let me put something on display for your efforts." He unbuttoned his shirt almost seemlessly and slid out of it again, folding it and then sliding it across the floor, lest it'd be in their damn way. Ronans body felt haunted by a loving gaze, even if he wasn't so sure if Caelan was looking at him, but soon enough he rid himself of both pants and socks, remaining in nothing but his underwear and a faint flush of red, as he grabbed the shirt Caelan had offered him. It was easy to unbutton, and it slid right on - in fact, even right off his shoulder again, but then, Ronan came closer and leaned his exposed skin against Caelans clothed back. "Help me dress? I can't fumble with the buttons very well if my sleeves are that long."
    • "I should have told you to bring something more comfortable I guess.", Caelan smiled, but he only had clothes of his own because this was his hut and he had some things stored here. After all he didn't expect to spend that much more time in Alster, he didn't expect to be hurt in the first place. "Maybe we should just build a hut in every beautiful peace of land and switch around visiting them. We should build one near the lake in Lavern!", he chuckled, wondering if that was truly possible. They already had two huts, one in Fhaergus, one in Alster and they could use some other places in Fhaergus too if they so wanted. This hut though was perfect. It was secluded, almost no one knew about it and it was pretty close to the border to Alster. They could meet here half way and no one needed to know where they were going. No one saw them ride somewhere together which meant no need to be suspicious. As much as Caelan liked some danger, they could never be found out or they'd be dead. "It's a deal then."

"Unique properties? Well I'd like to taste it if you like it.", Caelan smiled. "Ethan might havw given us some, he is kind of obsessed with wine, my father is too. Actually we might even have a bottle at home, I'd just need to check the cellar." Allard loved a good wine, Caelan actually never drank when he was at home, only when he was with his uncle and that only happend every once in a while. The cellar existed though and Caelan knew they had countless bottles stored down there. "I'll tell him that.", Caelan laughed. His uncle wouldn't be offended, he knew as much, if anything he'd try to make a better version next time. "I'm sorry, I'll taste the next so you don't have to go through this again.", he smiled picking a random bottle and pouring aome of the liquid into his own cup. Ronans was contaminated now after all. He kind of stopped in his track though when Ronan suddenly started to undress. Caelan couldn't take his eyes off that pale skin and he was surprised Ronan wasn't shy about it this time, at least not as much as to hide from the blonde. The pant was gone, the shirt too and when he put on Caelans and it slid right pff his shoulders, he looked even better than with nothing on for some reason. Caelans cheeks probably turned a bit red because of that sight. Ronan came closer to hug Caelan and he looked at him a bit surprised. "Oh? Does it really need to be closed? Well I don't want you to get cold.", he smiled maybe a bot embarrassed and turned towards Ronan to softly pull the shirt over his shoulders. Then he started to button it up, beginning with the last one and while he slowly worked his way up, he couldn't help but to lean forward and press a kiss to Ronans neck.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• “Or I could have thought about that myself.” He had, Ronan wasn’t going to go out without an adequate wardrobe, but he also was, for the lack of a much better understanding of the problem, enamored by Caelan, by his gaze and his words, his offering and the tugging in his heart, which told him that this was the right thing to do and that he owed the blonde one. However, all that aside, it felt nice to have much colder air press against exposed skin, to feel those goosebumps rise on his body and once Caelan would stroke over his skin, he’d shiver again, in anticipation - the thought alone was enough to give Ronan an idea of how it would feel, of how soft and loving touches could be. “In Lavern?”, he had only listened half-heartedly, but it seemed like a mundane request on Caelans part. “Would they even allow us to do that?”, he questioned. Not, that Olettians were territorial - everyone was - but even then, a traveller couldn’t just build an entire hut, somewhere where neither of them belonged in the first place and then claim it to be their land. What if someone found them out? Ronan wasn’t so sure. “Besides, you don’t even like warm weather that much! But we’d have a lake right in front of our door … still!” Caelan didn’t need to make sacrifices for him, they could stay right here anyway and it’d be nice too!

“Uh, it’s … uhm, quite tasty alright. Still, Ethan sounds like he knows his stuff, but I didn’t take him for someone that likes wine or alcohol that much.” To Ronan, Ethan seemed somewhat well-reserved, if not shy, and as opposed to Orlando and really, the rest of the group, he probably was the levelheaded one that didn’t have a lot of stupid ideas - especially not by his lonesome. Other than that? He wasn’t so sure, but that wasn’t the point. “It was more than fine. The bottle was at fault, it’s pretty fancy.”, he admitted. If he had to guess, he had an eye for finer, more delicate things and something like this had seemed like the perfect brew for the occasion. How should he have known that it wasn’t? Soon enough, all of those thoughts were abandoned and a certain set of eyes had glued itself onto him - Ronan didn’t look presentable, with his hair still wet and messy and if anything, he was half-dressed and barely making an effort to conceal himself in front of those two blue marbles, those two that had seen everything. “Do you like what you see? You can leave it unbuttoned if you like.”, he mumbled into Caelans ear as he leaned over, grabbing those hands of his in the process and removing them from the buttons of the shirt to hold them in his own. Ronan held onto one and placed the other on his exposed thigh - he was right, Caelans touch felt hotter than a thousand suns and send a spark down his spine, without any effort at all. The shirt slipped again, not that far, but it didn’t quite fit, still. Ronan softly bit the palm of Caelans hand, the one he still held. “Wouldn’t you want to wear something more comfortable too, though?”
    • "It's fine, we can buy you something in Fhaergus if you want.", he smiled. He wanted to buy him a warm coat anyway and maybe a scarf and gloves. The markets in Fhaergus had a lot of warm clothing to offer, even though most of the inhabitants weren't that sensitive to cold weather, just like Caelan. They grew up with it their whole lifes. Summer wasn't particularly cold too, but if one worked in the mountains, in the mines or tending to sheep, then they saw snow all year round. Caelan wasn't supposed to leave the mansion much as a child, but he did and visited his uncle even when he was only a child. He was very much used to the cold too. "I don't care, I'll buy that lake if I have to, that is our place.", Caelan chuckled. It wouldn't be that easy, but it would be great to have a hut there too. They could fish and go swimming whenever they wanted. "And you don't like cold weather, we can have huts anywhere, I don't mind some warmth." Though maybe he didn't want to cuddle as much then.

"He doesn't like alcohol that much, but his family is making a fortune with wine exports and he enjoys wine tasting. He doesn't down a bottle by himself, but he likes to take a taste of a few. I think he'd like you to come next time, the rest of us can't really appreciate wine as much as he does.", Caelan explained smiling and Ethan already liked Ronan anyway. They were both calm and more silent around others, Caelan wasn't surprised they already got friends. "The bottle? There might have been something else inside before he reused it, I don't know.", Caelan laughed. All the bottles he brought looked different too. They had various sizes and forms. His uncle wasn't one to throw things away and he didn't want any money from his brother either. There was not much he could sell and he rarely did anyway, he preferred trading things. He had the same problem as Caelan though, people knew him and gave him a discount even though he didn't want any, so in turn he let Caelan distribute some things he had too much of to the citizens of Fhaergus. His uncle didn't matter much right now though, instead he was captured by the sight before him and he swallowed as if he was a dog looking at his full bowl of food. "Mhm... I do.", he answered, not sure if that had been Ronans plan all along. Did he only ask for a shirt, so he could wear nothing instead? Caelan shuddered when Ronan came so close to him and afterwards he let his hands be guided. One hand landed on Ronans exposed thigh. He softly moved it for just a second, feeling the soft skin that probably smelled like soap right now. With the buttons untouched the shirt slipped from Ronans shoulders again, making it frame his body. The parts that were hidden where more exciting like that. Ronans sharp teeth stung on Caelans other hand, even though he didn't bite down hard. "More comfortable..? Like... what?", Caelan asked slowly.
    • “I can just wear your clothes, I’m sure they fit.”, he threw in. They’d fit and then slide right off of his body - but Ronan had brought a change of clothes, multiple in fact, and they weren’t ill-suited for the weather in Fhaergus. In fact, those were his winter clothes back home and while Alster would thaw so much more, Fhaergus was probably still stuck in a perpetual state of winter and spring fighting over dominance - it was weird, but then again, they were removed from the rest of Adrestia almost immediately if one thought about the high mountains that doubled as a natural defense wall. “Buy!? They are going to scam you out of half of Fhaergus! Just take it!”, Ronan implored the blonde with a laugh. Who was worse? Olette or Lavern? Both had their unique properties of shitty-ness, much like any other dukedom in the country, but they were well-known for their questionable business practices. For a moment, he thought about conquering the lake, but what kind of sense would that make? Their practices would be barbarian at best and they didn’t need to let themselves be toasted to death during hotter months, simply because Caelan wanted him to be warm enough without his constant companionship. “Then we’ll get ourselves a hut on the border of Stenz and Myriad. You can go visit Cameron and I can visit Henry! And it’s neither too hot nor too cold there.”, he decided. That meant that they could just use his mothers summer residence, though.

“He seemed nice enough, I wouldn’t mind. But you really don’t have to arrange playdates between me and your friends, Caelan.” Ronan wouldn’t force a potential but beneficial friendship between the blonde and Henry upon him, but still - they should at least meet once, especially when he considered that the prince knew of half of this anyway. “That’s nice. Maybe your uncle could try making perfume?”, he asked rather jokingly. There was potential, but even then, maybe Caelans uncle preferred to he with nobody but himself and do things he enjoyed, like brewing moonshine and gifting it to his nephew, who surely was a handful. There were thousands of questions Ronan could ask at this point, some of them were much more directed at himself than the blonde, while others were closer to the truth that he wanted to call his own when it came to Caelan. Still, the soft touches were his favorite at this point and the hand that haunted him could leave permanent imprints on his skin if it wanted to. Frankly, he didn’t even want to go here, lest the blonde would claim he was horny again - Ronan wasn’t, he just wanted a bit of skinship. “What about … the pants to this shirt? Nothing else?” Soon enough, he put his own hands on that on his thigh, letting go of the other. “Anything else you’d like? You can touch, don’t be shy.”
    • "Like this shirt?", Caelan asked smiling watching as it wouldn't stay on Ronans shoulders and the sleeves being too long. "Finding you a good warm coat was on my list anyway." Ronan would be here for a while, they could visit town and pick something nice for him and if they wanted, they could hide under more ragged clothing so people wouldn't stare at them all the time. Caelan doubted they'd recognize Ronan, but they'd recognize him for sure. "I don't want to conquer something.", Caelan laughed. He liked fighting, but that included tournaments and friendly banter only, it didn't include an actual war and his father would probably execute him for the thought alone. Sure, if Ronan would actually ask about it, maybe Caelan would comply, maybe he'd conquer everything for him and make him king, but that was nothing either of them wanted in the first place. "I guess you share a border, so we'd have land there.", Caelan smiled nodding. Stenzes climate could be rough and cold, mostly because they weren't protected by mountains or tress from the harsh wind blowing from the wolves lands, Myriad on the other hand could be quite warm, but not too warm, unlike Lavern and Olette.

"What are you talking about? He'll probably invite me during summer and I bet you can come too is all.", he smiled at Ronan. They met every once in a while to taste the newest creations and Caelan melted and asked everyone constantly if they could make a trip to the beach, even though it was quite some while away. Ethan wanted to taste some wine, Orlando got wasted and Cameron got too mostly. That was how it went the past two years. "I don't think he has any interest in that.", Caelan laughed, looking at Ronan still a bit flustered by the display before him. "So you want me to get rid of my shirt?", Caelan asked smiling, he already got comfortable clothes after all. He had no problem with it. "I'd like? I... I'm not sure where you're going at.", he smiled and pulled his hand away so he could pull his shirt over his head and cast it aside, careful to not set anything ablaze with all the candles. Mentioned candles casted dancing shadows on Ronans body, reinforcing all of the lean muscles under his skin. Caelan put his hand back where it had been before and slowly stroke over Ronans thigh. He let his fingertips wander over the soft, silky skin, down to his knee, to the side and a bit up again. He stopped where Ronans underwear started and circled back. All the while he leaned forward and kissed Ronans exposed shoulder.
    • “Exactly like this shirt. I’d argue it fits well and accentuates the important parts, don’t you think?”, he joked. Being to something like idiocy wasn’t part of Ronans plan, but it very much was, what he thrived off - in a sense, Caelan was the one that gave him stupid ideas and Ronan was the one that made them what they were. In the end, they both were making amends at bettering themselves and what was worse, they both were using one another to justify their sacrifices. At this point, they were merely trying to escape that - and while all of that happened, they’d lost themselves in one another. “Don’t you have any old ones?”, Ronan implored Caelan, looking at him with the most innocent doe eyes he could muster - he’d keep the shirt, too, if that meant that he’d have something that smelled like Caelan with him. Why was he so obsessed with that, though? Because the blonde gave him unimaginable confidence and cherished him above all else? Or was it because of something entirely different? “We don’t need to annex the lake in Lavern. How about … we look for something in Thria?”, he threw in. The borders were open and, if anything, they could simply take the shortcut through Wezette and have their fair share of fun. Who was going to stop them? Nobody. But still, it was further away than Lavern. “All of the land we want, and Alster isn’t too bad with the its seasons either.”

Ronan didn’t know much about the climate up south, although his mother picked the location because she deemed it more endurable during summer - she’d invited Darragh there, on multiple occasions, but that old dragon never once had gone there and ignored the second location from which he could reign, as if his presence could fade if he moved his base. “I can’t just invite myself!” No, that wasn’t proper etiquette and Caelan should’ve known that. He needed some more liquor to deal with this outrageous behavior, but instead of getting drunk on that, he could drown himself in Caelan instead - it sounded stupid enough, but Ronan felt like he needed to make a decision now … or did he? “I doubt it. But this one tastes an awful lot how I imagine perfume would.”, he giggled. Soon enough, he found himself making a somewhat small “oh” sound as Caelan took off that stupid shirt of his; for a moment, he considered appreciating the broad chest, the defined muscles and all those scars - he had seen this only recently, and yet, he already wanted to bury his face right there. For a moment, his eyes were glued onto Caelan and his words were mere distant gibberish - they entered one of his ears and left the other without having been processed. “Hm?”, he resounded as he looked up, having been spoiled by the sight he had taken in and … it didn’t get any better. “Anything my husband wants as a reward for taking care of me so well, perhaps?”, he inquired and put his arms around the blonde, who was coming closer - there were no flickering flames on that pale skin of his, and no stark shadows to behold. Ronan pulled him ever closer, stroking over the back of his head and then the small of his back. “Or would you rather take something for yourself? I’m all yours.”
    • "It does, but would you go out like that?", Caelan asked with a smile. He was a lot taller and broader than Ronan, he probably owned nothing that fit Ronan, unless he found something that he wore a few years ago. He doubted any of that existed, his parents constantly bought new stuff and while he didn't throw the old things away, he gifted them away instead, so someone else was wearing his old coats right now. "None that would fit you I don't think.", he answered Ronan. "I already promised you to take a shirt or two of me back." That was what Ronan was after, something that belonged to Caelan and smelled like him. He knew as much, but a coat was hard to explain away in the first place. If he owned an oversized shirt, so be it, there was nothing wrong with that, was there? "Now you want to annex the wolves lands?", Caelan asked shaking his head. It was still odd for Ronan calling it Thria, which apparently was how the wolves called it. wasn't he most fascinated with that country? "I thought Alster in winter might be too cold for you.", he then chuckled. "And so is Thria probably."

Caelan laughed once more. "Ronan it's fine, really. He probably invites you anyway, he likes you." Ronan had been part of their group the last two times they met up, once more and he'd officially be part of it, even if Ronan kind of didn't want that. Caelan wanted them all to get along. Mabe he couldn't kiss or hug Ronan in front of them, but at least they could spend time together - all of them. "You think? I never tasted a bottle of perfume.", he then laughed while getting out of his shirt. He heard the noise Ronan made and smiled once his shirt was out of the way. Did he like looking at Caelan so much? He just saw him naked in the bathroom before. It took a while until Ronan answered Caelans question too. "It wasn't my intention to coax a reward out of you.", he told Ronan with a smile. There was no need for payback, but Ronan already put his half clothed arms around the blonde. Caelan gave him another kiss on his shoulder, then another and one more, working his way to his neck. he felt Ronans cool fingers on his back and head and leaned more into the embrace. Caelan put one arm around Ronans waist, wormed it under the shirt and held him close. "There are too many things I can think of..."
    • “If it’s buttoned up? Probably. I’ll just look like a little clown in a silly outfit. Well, your clown.”, he giggled. Ronan couldn’t imagine what it would look like if he exclusively dressed himself in clothing from Caelans wardrobe - nothing would fit, aside from the belt maybe, if the outfit even needed one. Not only was the blonde too damn tall, he also was too damn hot and right now, Ronan couldn’t deny that he didn’t loathe that sight he’d been spared. “I know, but still. Maybe I’ll grow to be as strong and as tall as you, just watch me!” Even his own father wasn’t as much as a runt as he turned out to be - but that didn’t matter. In most aspects, he came after his mother, which seemed to be a reality that Darragh loathed so much more than anything else. Caelan, on the other hand, seemed to like all of it and so much more than that. Was he looking at him through a warped, pink lens? Or was that simply who the blonde was? “Nobody said anything about annexing a part of that, I just said we could make a trip there. They are nomads, Caelan. They travel their own land, we’d be all alone.”, he proposed. Would it be cold? Not everywhere, even though the summers were - if anything - incredibly mild in the first place. Sometimes, there was even some snow and that’d be something that Caelan would like, he was sure.

“Alster is fine in winter, at least when I’m inside. Fhaergus and the wolves’ land is worse, I’m sure.” That left them with Stenz and it’s howling winter winds or Myriad and its somewhat cold climate. Ronan had one more idea, but that one … “What about Wezette? Or is that just the easy version of Fhaergus in winter?”, he questioned. Lavern and Olette were off the table, it was a shame, really, but even then, he didn’t need to worry too much about anything, as long as Caelan was with him, he’d keep him warm. “He likes me? And aside from that I … don’t want to force myself into your friend group. It’s alright to love me, but you don’t have to be with me, exclusively and nobody else.” Right now, he didn’t feel much like sharing - none of these touches or kisses should be anyone elses, they were his alone and as Caelan trailed up and up, Ronan moved his head to give him better access to his neck, straining into one direction as he closed his eyes for a bit. “Me neither, but I bet it tastes like that.”, he giggled. Maybe he’d tried one of those perfumes his mother had, but he’d been a child back then, curious and naive, and he’d paid by having the horrible taste in his mouth all day long - he feared that, if he were to kiss Caelan, something similar would occur and the taste of that lavender thing would mingle even longer. “You haven’t, really. I want to give something back to you, so this should only be appropriate.”, Ronan retaliated - he wasn’t sure if he was right, but he wanted to be. He was being pulled in already and no matter what he’d do, he’d find himself struggling against restraints that he didn’t know he had in the first place - he wanted to make Caelan happy, just like this, but more than rubbing over his back and coaxing him into it wasn’t possible at this very point. “Too many? Like what? This is for you, I’d be willing to do whatever.” The big, strong arm on his waist felt nice, as well as the warmth it spread beneath his shirt, but what was more, he loved the kisses too. Ronan shivered in anticipation as he pressed a shy kiss onto Caelans head, drawing wavy lines and botched loops on the blondes back, before tracing some scarred skin. “Do you want me to help you pick one …?”
    • "Well imagine me in your clothes.", Caelan smiled and it would just look incredibly silly, with buttons almost bursting and one of which probably landing in Ronans eye. Caelan but his arm tighter around Ronan and kissed his neck once more, before whispering against his skin. "But maybe I want you to stay like this. Maybe I like that I only need one arm to wrap around your whole body and how you feel in general." He did like Ronan exactly as he was and he let his hand run over his thigh again, only to move further up this time. He softly placed it on Ronans butt, albeit still dressed, he liked touching him. "Well I always wanted to travel across the border.", he added. "But is a lonely tent somewhere really all you need? I know this bed here is not exactly one for kings either, but I want you to be comfortable." And still they sat on the floor currently, but there was more room than in a crummy tent and it was warmer too with the fireplace and wood protecting them from cold wind.

"If you're cold I'll just have to hold you then. I'm not exactly sure how Wezettes winters are, but I assume it's similar to Alster. I never really left Fhaergus to be locked out for multiple months, you know?" It was odd, Caelan knew that, but he needed to choose his home or the outside world and thus far he had always stayed home during winter. Not the mansion necessarily, but Fhaergus. "I want you in that group though and yes, he likes you. I can tell." Cameron needed a bit more time, Orlando probably didn't care and Ethan already liked Ronan and kept him company seemingly. "You're probably right...", Caelan huffed and continued to kiss Ronans pale neck he presented to him so freely. "You could at least admit that you like this too, it sounds like you're offering yourself up to me because you have to...", Caelan mumbled, but he could see, hear and feel that Ronan very much liked the kisses and soft touches and the blonde liked having him in his arms and making him feel good. "Like I want to kiss every patch of skin on your body...", he answered softly and acted like he was attempting to do that right now, showering Ronan with more of those kisses, soft and almost innocent. The touches he received in turn were nice too and the fact that Ronan was almost melting in his arms was as well. "Mhh... well aside from that...", he started, not stopping with the kisses, instead sprinkling one of which in every other word. "... I could use my lips somewhere else... or I'll rough you up a bit... just like you asked me to once, though... I like this current mood... maybe I'll blindfold you again, or... maybe... we'll play with the candles around us a bit... kind of like prove that yes, I really read your book..."
    • “You’d look like a clown, too.”, he giggled. They’d make a good pair of clowns, sure, but Ronan wasn’t sure if Caelan would even get a shirt of his over those broad shoulders, let alone be able to button it up without the buttons straining against his body. Eventually, they’d pop and if Ronan came to close, he’d probably end up with a black eye or something, just because he forced his boyfriend into his way too small shirt. What a pain. “You like my body, don’t you? Maybe I can get used to being arm candy for the Duke of Fhaerghus.”, Ronan spoke with a grin. He’d surely have enough attention on him, and he could probably pose as a woman if he was a tad bit slimmer and had some better defined curves. Was that his goal? No, he liked being close to Caelan and it was a lie if he’d claim that the arm, which had snaked itself around his waist, wasn’t a welcome gesture. He’d already leaned into those touches before, the touches and impulses they gave him weren’t just nice, they were welcome - and Ronan wouldn’t be satisfied with just that, unfortunately. “I’m not made of brittle porcelain, Caelan. As long as I have you to keep me warm, I can live in a tent - I’ve camped in Thria before, it shouldn’t be too bad.” He had a thrian tent, though, and those were painfully different from those tiny adrestian ones.

“How do you feel about spending your first winter somewhere else then?” It was a big leap into a different direction, that much was for sure, but maybe Caelan liked that change of pace. “Alright then, I might show up.” There wasn’t much else he had planned, unless Henry would want to meet up, which seemed out of question anyway. For a moment, a devious thought cropped up in his head and he opened his eyes to watch Caelan, to cast aside all of the imagination he’d ever had and he wondered, if the blonde would ever be jealous of the Prince of Adrestia, someone that Ronan regarded as nothing more than his best and only friend. What was Caelan to him, then? “Want me to moan from a few touches and kisses? Then make me.”, he giggled and kissed Caelans head again, as best as he could, simply because he could and there was nothing else he could do. Ronan moved his hands, slowly caressing the blondes chest by now, and carefully seeking some warmth as he went on with his relentless but soft … assault? Did it even qualify as one? “You wish to worship me? Didn’t you do enough for me already?” Faint redness heated up his cheeks and had spread to his ears; Ronan liked it, it was a cozy feeling and just because he could, he grazed Caelans nipples with his nails when he touched his chest and felt him up, when he assessed what he couldn’t see. Right now, he felt like butter and Caelans words were honey to him - his touching slowed as he found himself to be defeated by softness and his mind lazily followed those words that accompanied his well-deserved kisses. “Your mouth … can stay where it is.”, he sighed, delighted. His body felt warm already and he pressed his knee against Caelans crotch - their position was quite messy. “Mh, the blindfold and … and … the … you want to? The … wax?”, he asked, taking a deep breath - he tensed up for a second, but then it all dissipated as he began to smile and chuckle. “Be my guest, unless you’d rather have me do it to you? Just say the word.”
    • "I do, I like every single bit of it.", Caelan answered in all honesty. He didn't want to let go of Ronan, nor did he want to stop kissing his soft skin, he deserved as much. Caelan knew that he was probably being to intense again, telling Ronan too often and too much how much he loved him and how beautiful he was, but in his defense, Ronan had been the one starting all of this. Caelan just cooked and brought some alcohol they didn't even drink much of. It seemed getting drunk on themselves was what happened and Caelan didn't mind being swallowed by all those feelings and the butterflies forming in his stomach. "You did camp there? Well we can do whatever you want. I'll keep you warm and light a fire for you whenever you need it.", he smiled. Being alone with Ronan was wonderful, it didn't matter if they were in a hut or a tent, no one would find them, that was important and he liked the change of not having to be at least a bit careful. Here they were able to move freely and no one would come knocking on that door.

"Sure, I don't mind, as long as I have somewhere to return to." Ronan in this case, wherever he was, until he had enough of Caelan, then he would probably visit Cameron or camp out alone. All those plans didn't matter now anyway, Caelan continued kissing Ronans neck, while he also felt Ronans hands stroke over his body, moving towards his chest instead of his back. "You already moaned when I took of my shirt...", he joked and slightly bit into Ronans neck, before kissing it again as well as his collarbone and shoulder again. Ronans hands on him felt nice too and in turn Caelan made sure that Ronan could lean back and he'd hold him up and close even if he didn't put any effort into sitting up straight. "But I like doing that, I like seeing you happy and unwind.", he explained, he'd never worship him enough. It was Ronans fault for removing his pants and wearing Caelan shirt that didn't fit him, yet looked perfect on him at the same time. Caelan let out a sigh when he felt something between his legs and he also couldn't deny that he already felt kind of aroused, at least since he saw Ronan framed in that white shirt of his. "No... you know I'm bad ad sitting still...", Caelan mumbled and while he continued kissing Ronans neck, turning to the other side now, he removed his hand from Ronans butt to search for some pillows. He crudely arranged them behind Ronan, then softly let him down on his back. The soft kisses continued while Caelan searched for the shirt he had cast aside himself, it would be a good enough blindfold. "And you'll keep that shirt on...", he said in an almost demanding tone and then lifted his own head to help Ronan put the makeshift blindfold around his head and over his eyes.

• Giving up control was one thing that neither of them were good at. Ronan tried his utmost to contain his excitement however, as he knew well enough that Caelan had something in store for him and they both were currently enjoying their life as much as they could. There was nothing that seemed to be more wasteful than not ending tonight on a right note, and while the heir of Fhaergus was his usual, bubbly and excited self, Ronan was the one that found it difficult to contain any and all thoughts that had amassed in his sorry skull and he was, fairly enough, making amends to better himself in that regard - maybe not tonight, though, when all those two blue eyes could were to stare at him and indulge him in every possible way. "Isn't that always the case when it's just the two of us?", he demanded to know, but even then, he had no power over Caelan or this situation - Ronan was the one that had wanted this and had been hexed in turn, finding himself at the short end of the stick as his lover and boyfriend was the one to pull all of the strings they'd shared in this very moment. Ronan had lost, that much was for certain, but even then, there was nothing more impeccable than a moment of respite at times like this. "Yes, but the ... uh, I had help from my teacher ...", he mumbled. Calling his father a teacher was fucking odd, but calling him his father was even worse, somehow. "Thrian tents are large, I like them a lot."

There was too much room to spare, but there wasn't any in Ronans pants - or, well, underwear. Not once did he think about the fact that he was shovelling his own grave and making Caelan horny; he'd asked for this, and he'd get what he'd asked for, it was only fair. "You'll always have me.", he replied with a smile, but much of that facade was crumbling now. Ronan wanted to get mad at the blonde all of a sudden, but all he could muster was a shortlived laugh. "I said 'oh', I didn't moan. You know how I sound when I moan." That much was for certain. Caelan was someone that had heard it all, most of the sounds Ronan was capable of making, aside from a shriek of terror maybe - that'd happen soon enough, but that wasn't the point now. Those kisses and touches were like silk would feel on burnt skin, they were soothing and not at all demanding - the shirt tickled at times, much like Caelan probably wasn't trying to, and Ronan himself was feeling right at home. "I am happy and I feel relaxed.", Ronan sighed in relief - he soon whined when he was missing some touches all of a sudden and followed Caelans hands, which worked eager and quick while putting the pillows down and as Ronan was made to lay down, he looked up, his heart beating and his eyes focused on Caelan, as every moment that he couldn't feel a touch, his breathing halted in anticipation. The kissing continued, Ronan wanted nothing more than to touch the blonde, but he held still as he heard the somewhat sudden, stern tone that left his lips. "Yes, yes I will.", he agreed. Soon enough, his world was a black splotch and he felt like a damsel in distress for real, especially after it was tied up neatly. Ronan swallowed the excess saliva in his throat, wanting nothing more than to take in more of Caelan, who was a sight to behold. "Is ... is touching allowed?"
    • "I guess so!", Caelan grinned, "We are young, we are allowed to and as long as we don't have to take any responsibility, we should enjoy it." Once they'd take over their respective titles, so much would change, there was no way around it and Caelan for one didn't feel ready to become the duke of Fhaergus. His father took him to be much more stupid than he was and yet Caelan knew that he often times lazed about and his father took every task upon himself, because he didn't trust Caelan to sufficiently complete it. Ronan was already putting in so much work into his land, he was already managing so much, albeit it being under the watchful eye of his father. Still, Caelan knew that his friend was capable while he himself hardly had any experience. His father would die some day and Caelan would be left with a mountain of work and no clue how to climb it. He didn't want to think about it right now though, he wanted to focus on Ronan who lay before him, looking as stunning as ever. "Hm, they are? I've never seen one. But large doesn't necessarily mean warm, does it?", Caelan asked wondering if his little icicle was truly warm enough to camp in Thria, large tent or not.

"Well then I guess Fhaergus will need to get through the winter without me...", Caelan let out with a silky voice. He liked the idea of being able to see Ronan whenever he wanted to. Nobody missed him at home anyway. "Sounded like a moan to me!", Caelan laughed and leaned down to kiss Ronans neck again, now that he was blindfolded, but soon enough pulled away again. He softly brushed over Ronans thigh, preparing him, telling him where to focus on. He briefly looked at that candle, he remembered that he pushed his finger into hot wax before as a kid and waited for it to cool around his fingers, it couldn't hurt too much then, could it? "Sure...", he answered Ronan with a smile, then grabbed one of the candles that provided the moody light for them, dripping some wax on his own leg just to test it. Then he proceeded to surprise Ronan with a test drop, somewhere his skin wasn't too thin. "How's that?"

• Bright eyes only saw bright futures and even with a new scar to call his own, perhaps Caelan was simply blind to what humanity could do to itself. Ronan, on the other hand, could only talk and nothing else; in theory, he was a good man, someone with ambitions, with love for a country that wouldn't give it back to him, would they ever find out who or what he was, but whenever had that mattered? Every second he spent thinking with his heart rather than his brain was a wasted one, and right about now, he was doing just that, for someone he was unfathomably enarmored with. Caelan loved him back, didn't he? The thought alone was enough to cancel out anything else. Rows of teeth curled against his skin, molded against flesh by hot breath as they dug in saliva dripped onto his very being - if anything, he'd unleashed a hungry beast upon himself but instead of pushing it away, perhaps he should indulge it, should let Caelan do what he wanted, all the while Ronan himself surrendered any kind of power - and if he were honest, he never could have put up a fight against Caelan anyway, not because he physically wasn't able to, but because he simply didn't want to. No matter what, no matter where or when; all that he desired was laid bare right now, wasn't it? "You're right. If we turn older, who knows if we still have time to meet one another.", he admitted. Did it hurt? It stung, maybe, but other than that, it could've been worse.

Ronan didn't even know what life had in store for him; he could guess, but even then, it was but a plain attempt at making sense of something that he couldn't doubt in the first place. Caelan would take care of him, one way or the other, much like Caelan would make sense of everything for him, just as he might have promised. "No. I mean ... they live in those. Do they not teach you this kind of stuff?", he asked, sounding quite dumbfounded as it came up, even if that wasn't what he was supposed to focus on. The blondes hands ran their course, searched for more than just a single weakspot and grew quite adept at finding them, at pressing all those buttons that made him melt into a puddle of warmth. Ronan felt warm, the blindfold irritated him suddenly and all those touches, they barely helped - they suffocated him. "Like hell it did!", Ronan was quick to argue, his voice tense and not a glimpse of laughter stuck in the back of his throat; were they fighting? Perhaps not yet, but who knew. All he was aware of was the incessant care that he fell under, and how much he loved it; being the center of a single mans attention was great enough for him to live off of. A sudden burn was enough to make his heard skip a beat, to make him gasp, to make his entire body tense up as his hair stood on end. It seeped into his body, quite suddenly too, but then let up just like that. "Wh- ... good, why?" What a dumb idiot he could be.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher