sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "You sound like you forgot about it.", Caelan chuckled. "And tonight we'll be truly all by ourselves." They had spent so much time together but they always had to lock the door, they always had to be careful and there always had been this voice that told them that someone could barge in anyway, or that someone might here something he shouldn't, but not today, not when they were out in nature like this, on top of a mountain in a lonely hut only maybe three people knew about. No one would come here, no one would search for them, they finally had time for themselves, only for themselves. "Well then you should know that I don't look like a wolf at all!", Caelan answered laughing and with a big grin on his fade, maybe he even blushed a little bit, because Ronan said all those things, called his eyes beautiful and talked about touching him. They both knew all that already, there had been no reason to say it like that! Caelan was the one supposed to be cheesy, not Ronan! "Well when we met at the lake you looked pretty scary and as if you want to kill me for saying hello.", Caelan replied and those teeth were pretty sharp too.

"Me? Why would I wear it and you don't? This hut belongs to the two of us now. If I'd take the keys with me, how would you get inside?", he asked, no he didn't want Ronan to arrive at closed doors. If he needed some way out, he should simply come here, no one would ever find him here. "What traditions do you have?", Caelan asked. "We have some in Fhaergus, but nothing like Stenz." It was more some celebration with dances and usually some booths with food or drinks, games for the kids too. "Yes we can, it'll all be very tiny, but that's not even what I want you to look at. The valley itself is beautiful.", Caelan explained leading Ronan a bit further up still. Right now they were in a little valley of their own that hid the hut from unwanted gazes, they needed to get a little bit higher up and around some rocks, but it wasn't too steep and also not dangerous. If they'd slip they'd just land in a heap of snow, that was all. "I didn't say you are a kid! And now come on.", Caelan grinned and offered his hand once more to pull Ronan up some big rocks. After a few minutes they reached where Caelan wanted to go and were greeted by a view of the whole valley that basically was Fhaergus. Everything was tiny from up here, but there it was. Mountains framed the whole country, in the valley itself there were woods, farms, a river and of course the town in the middle. Not far from it there was Caelans home. "What do you think?", he asked and let himself fall on his butt in the snow to sit and take in the view for a while. "Maybe we are lucky and spot our dinner while we're up here too."
    • "It's hard to forget about you and the things you do when you're kind of omnipresent.", he reminded Caelan. The last few weeks were full of him - he was everywhere, he didn't go anywhere and Ronan felt so relieved by the fact that he had someone he truly cherished by his side that, albeit being drowned in works from all sides, he found some time to relax and understand that the world wasn't just out to hurt him, even when he believed it to be wholly different at other points in time. Was it his imagination that played with him, that chewed him up and then spat him out to show him how ludicrous the assumption was that he, of all people, was doing anything aside from suffering? Ronan couldn't tell, but he knew that, as long as Caelan was around, his world wasn't just bleak and empty, it slowly drowned in overwhelming color and he found himself wondering if it had always looked like this in the first place. "I do, but you'd make a good one, I'm sure of that." The people of Fhaergus often times seemed more like wolves than anything else, but Ronan also knew that they weren't, lest their pesky but beautiful blonde hair and deep blue eyes wouldn't feel so enthralling and weirdly confusing at the same time. "At the lake? That was because I had a bad day! First I have to attend some event in Lavern and then I run into you at the place I thought I'd finally catch some peace at, I wasn't exactly stoked!" However, it turned out that it had been the best decision in a long while - Caelan was now dragging him places, away from home and toward new horizons and while it very much wouldn't fix all the things that he'd experienced before, wouldn't help him become the person he wanted to be, it was a push in the right direction and a pathway to a world he'd never stepped in otherwise.

Ronan wanted to offer up himself before, to the gods that was, but he had received a reward instead - for what? Being undying and in pain? "How would you get inside if the keys are in Alster?", he voiced, a puff of smoke escaping his lips in bewilderment as he took the offered assistance to find his way up a rock - he could have done that on his own, yet, he placed both faith and trust in Caelan. It was silly to say the least, the assumption alone, but it also came to be something that, by any means, was nothing more than the lack of understanding - the lack of wanting to understand why it was him that had to suffer elsewhere. "I don't engage with them ... I don't know why." Alster hosted silly festivals, something concerning autumn and to praise the gods, for a bountiful harvest in the next year and something about ancestors and ghost. "There used to be a coming of age thing, but that was ages ago ... it was pretty brutal, apparently." He'd have to read up on that one, but he understood the gist of it. "So you want to show me nature?", he asked, dumbfounded - any other noble would probably view it as an insult, but Ronan was just fine with following suit and letting himself be helped around. Caelans coat was nice, and warm, and even too big, but he could sink right into it, it was very cozy, actually. And it smelled like him, what a nice bonus. "You didn't? Liar liar pants on fire.", Ronan joked instead, but his expression remained stern - not that Caelan could see his face, but he soon enough did when they got a glimpse of what lay down below and it was ... a lot to take in, despite the fact that Fhaergus was considered small, if not even the smallest of all countries in Adrestia. "It's beautiful", he barely voiced, as he remained where he'd been led, standing upright and looking at all that he was offered - Alster didn't even look half as mesmerizing. "Not if I get myself lost in the view from up here."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "And yet you acted like I wouldn't cuddle you every night. I'm not even sure how I'm going to sleep when you go back home. I might just tag along again.", Caelan said with a smirk on his face. They couldn't do this forever, he knew as much and when winter came they'd be apart fro quite some while too, a long while actually - too long. Right now however they had some more time together, Ronan would stay at least a week in Fhaergus and maybe Caelan could bring him at least half way home too. "Maybe I'll visit their land someday. Cameron and I always wanted to see more than Adrestia anyway.", Caelan grinned. They both could handle the cold as well, so why not venture out into a land they didn't know much about? They had no houses or anything like that, at least that was what people said, but Caelan was good with camping a whole damn month too. "Glad I could turn it around I guess. Imagine you had scared me off with that look!", Caelan laughed. He wasn't easily scared or offended, so Ronan had been incredibly lucky on that front. "Didn't you say you had a crush on me? Why were you not stoked then?", he questioned though.

"See? That's my problem! That's why they keys are safe in that tree, then it doesn't matter who arrives here first!", Caelan answered laughing. Ronan should have a chance to hide away here whenever he wanted, neither of them could keep the key for themselves. "You don't engage? Why?", Caelan then asked. He always liked going into town, even though it was hard to keep his identity a secret and he wasn't treated as he wanted to be treated most of the time. On the other hand, that hadn't stopped him from having fun, not ever. The spring was always celebrated in Fhaergus. When everything regained color and wild flowers started to bloom again people picked them up an decorated the whole town. Every girl had some flowers in her hair too. "I mean... yeah. Fhaergus is full of nature and I love it up here.", Caelan smiled, knowing fully well that Ronan wasn't the outdoor kind of guy to begin with. "So you're telling me you are a kid? You sure sound like one.", Caelan teased after he recited such a silly rhyme. Once Ronan laid eyes upon the valley and the mountains surrounding it however, he grew silent. He looked like he never knew nature could look pretty good sometimes. "It is.", Caelan smiled, remaining seated and taking a deep breath of fresh and cold air. "We can stay here a while. As long as you can stand the cold that is."
    • "You cuddle me every night, no matter what. That's pretty nice, especially because I don't have to beg for it." Why would he, though? Begging Caelan for a hug or cuddles was out of question, Ronan didn't want to resort to something like that and yet he thought too much about it - what if he eventually had to? He'd figure something out, figuratively and hopefully, lest he'd be the one begging for something he couldn't have, from someone that wasn't even going to deny him a simple request. "I know I'll sleep miserably when we part ways, but I can't really keep taking you with me and keep going with you. Someones going to have enough of all of this at some point and we do have to accept that." Aside from that, Ronan still doubted that they'd been really discreet about their relationship in Alster and he already feared what might be coming his way once he set foot into his home. Was he overthinking? In his case, it didn't seem unlikely, but he just looked at what he finally could see - something made of dreams, yet not that dreamy - vast and empty, yet full, still brimming with life until snow and the cold would eventually consume it all. Not a rare occurence, but a rare sight for anyone who wasn't a maniac. Or Caelan. "Wouldn't you need to know their language first?" He could offer assistance, but Caelan had already refused it and Ronan didn't mind - maybe thrian was just a bit too much either way. "Then I'd not get cuddled in my sleep!" That would've been a pain. "Well, I did ... I do, but I was tired and probably looked like a clown!"

Fine clothes or not, his father didn't have impeccable taste and whatever he wore was just there to represent a nation of sinners, a country full of people that weren't even divided in the middle because their opinions about the wolves were already not the best - and someone like Darragh, that close to their throne, made it worse. If the old man ever got the honor of sitting on it, Ronan would at least die trying to get him off of it. "How about we get a second pair of keys?", he asked, dumbfounded. Somebody would make them some for sure, they just needed the first one for a suitable mold, that was all - the rest was the easy part. "I don't like being in a sea of people and it's still festivities for the people, I'd stick out like a sore thumb." Some citizens didn't like their duchess and her entire family, that much had become painfully apparent, but Ronan also never had fancied things like these - in fact, he prefered it quiet, maybe even a tad bit lonely, just because there were things he wanted to get over with, much like many events. "I can see that, you feel right at home, huh? I barely go out, but when I do it's never for the right reasons ... either way, I do enjoy it up here, it's beautiful.", he informed Caelan and finally took his eyes off of the very view he admired, just to shoot the blonde a smile - this was nice, even if it soon faded again and he crouched down, without letting himself actually sit on the snow. "Do I? I don't mind, I'm sure you know even sillier things than I do!" They still weren't adults, being childish never hurt nobody and Ronan felt as if he was wasting away most of his youth, one he eventually didn't even want, but Caelan kind of made it hard on him to just dip out like he had wanted to. And why? Because he was nice to him? No, if that was the case, Henry would have been enough. "I have your coat, do you know how warm that thing is? I could sleep in it!" Ronan could and he would. "It also smells nice ..."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "Well I'm not home much either way, my father won't notice if I'm away, whether I'm with you or Cameron doesn't matter either. But I guess your family doesn't want me in their home anymore, not after I spent so much time there already.", Caelan answered with a sigh. His father wouldn't notice, Caelan was constantly going somewhere else, either to meet some friends or to just be alone and do something more fun than sitting around. Half of the time he didn't know where his son was going anyway. It didn't seem important right now however and even Ronan was taken aback by the view and thought of something else but his problems. Caelan liked being up here and he was glad Ronan enjoyed it too. "Their language? Well... I'm sure we can communicate somehow. Or do you want to join us?", Caelan asked looking at Ronan from his sitting position he took. "A clown? You were just coming by, you looked pretty normal actually. I was the one not being able to take the heat in Lavern and it wasn't even summer yet...", Caelan complained and sighed by the thought of it.

"You want a second pair of keys because... you don't want to reach in that tree? What, are you scared it will bite your arm off? You reached there just fine, I don't understand the problem.", Caelan answered. Having a second pair made was also fine, but what did it matter? Caelan probably left his there anyway and nobody would find it in the first place, the whole hut that was. It didn't need protection. "So your traditions involve the whole folk? Well, isn't there something you could do on your own?", Caelan asked. "Or that is celebrated within the family?" Not that Ronans family was the best to celebrate with, at least not his father. "It is, I'm glad you like it.", he then smiled taking in the view himself. "Knowing silly things doesn't make you a child.", Caelan said with a crooked smile. He was full of stupid and reckless ideas, yet often enough he felt like he was more mature than Ronan. Ronan seemed inexperienced and scraed of the whole world sometimes. "It's too warm for me. So keep it for now!", Caelan laughed and eventually let himself fall back to lie down up on this mountain and in the snow. The sun was warm enough right now and this felt like a good place to relax a little. "You should enjoy the fresh air up here, not the smell of my old coat."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• "I don't think it's my family that doesn't want you around, it's Darragh and Darragh alone that seemingly loathes the idea of me liking you and not absolutely detesting you for all that you seem to be." What was his fathers holdup either way? There was no real evidence supporting anything, it just seemed that Darragh genuinely hated anything that brought him joy and to a degree, that was weird - yet, Ronan had no need to question why someone who didn't like him would dislike someone that he liked, someone that brought him joy and taught him that nothing about this world was as bleak and bad as he made it out to be for all those years. After all, Caelan had never once claimed that Darragh was a fool, good for nothing and best not meddled with, but Ronan had, maybe not at the dinner table, but at more than one occasion for sure. He got what he asked for, even now when he sat here, crouched in the snow, careful to not fall onto his ass, and thought about home while he took away the scenery he was presented with. Snowy peaks and a beautiful valley - it was mesmerizing to say the least, much like the small puff of cold air that left his lips. "I doubt Cameron would want me around, besides, I'm sure he'd enjoy some time with you after I've occupied you for so long. He'll start thinking I'm stealing his best friend away from him on purpose.", the noble answered. He'd die from the cold, too, yet that was a lie - he'd passed the borders, had set foot in Thria, and yet he'd only been led around - and it hadn't even been necessarily cold at the places he went to. "I meant my clothes, Caelan. And yes, I saw that ... and we took care of that. The swim was nice."

Lavern was much nicer than Fhaergus, if only for the aspect that it didn't leave him cold and shivering - but that also reminded him of the fact that, no, Fhaergus was better, because he got to wear Caelans clothing, had him by his side and he was sure if he complained about the cold, he'd be getting cuddled, even if that wasn't exactly what he wanted! His face seemingly turned slightly red, a pale shade of pink at least, as he buried one of his hands in snow, grabbing a fistful - he was hopeless, wasn't he? "I'm just saying, if I were to take the key as a necklace, you'd not have one and I don't recommend you coming to Alster every single time if you want or need it - so we should get a second key. What would you do if you left it with me and I went all the way to Myriad to visit Henry, with the key in tow, and it's deep, dark winter in Fhaergus?" A worst-case scenario was good at eleborating what he was getting at, but whenever that'd happen, he had no idea. Ronan was sure he'd not visit Henry on a whim, not during the darkest time of year when he barely could get out of bed and keep himself awake. "Not really. There are quite some books and diaries written by former heirs of Alster and other nobles, but a lot of the entries are vague and the explanation you'd find in history books just make you realize how outdated they are." His home was boring, if not painfully simple and Ronan gained nothing from it, not for a second when he finally admitted his loss to gravity and went to where Caelan lay, to sit down next to him. "I'm glad you brought me here." He really was, even if he wasn't sure why he was deserving of such things - and Ronan had to stop thinking like that, Caelan wouldn't have brought him here if he didn't deserve it, did he now? "No, but childish. And we both can be quite childish. Might I remind you of the time at the other hut?", he giggled. In truth, he didn't mind being childish, yet it was unbecoming of someone like him - someone like the blonde - and even then, they both were no adults. "I will, thank you." That was, up until he was caught nuzzling into it, trying to soak up all the warmth it had to offer. "I like the way you smell, though. Well, you're right there this time, I suppose, not like last time I cuddled with some of your clothing."
    • "What do I seem to be? Besides my fathers son? He doesn't even like me, but I guess your father can't know that.", Caelan answered with a smile and crossed his arms behind his head. Ronan mentioned that his father didn't like Caelans or anything that related to Fhaergus, even though they seemingly both had no idea why. But if it was Allard he disliked, well he probably had a friend in Caelan, but the blonde would never say that out loud. For some reason he played Allards game and he wondered what it took for people to look through it. "Hm maybe, but Cameron is pretty fun, you know?", Caelan said, but Ronan had a point. For now Caelan didn't do anything with his friend, maybe when Ronan had to go back, Caelan would bring him and then travel further up to visit Cameron and do... something. Not that either of them minded much. "I didn't wear a shirt! What are you talking about your clothes for?", Caelan laughed eventually even closing his eyes to just enjoy the sun. He felt like he didn't belong in his family, but he defiantly belonged to Fhaergus. If he'd just be some workers son, that would have been fine. Though maybe he wouldn't have had time to lie around on a mountain.

"That's why I wanted to keep it in the dead tree.", Caelan simply answered. "Besides, I have other places to go to and if it's just about wood, I don't need to enter the hut and leave it outside for you." Caelan had many places to go to if he was in Fhaergus. He had just one hut, but sleeping under the stars was also nice, or he'd visit his uncles hut which lay empty often enough too anyway. Dreigh was like Caelan, he just left to venture somewhere, climb some mountain or lay down in the snow for a while. "Is that why you rather stick to some novels about sex, written by some wolves?", Caelan chuckled and teased Ronan. "Here as in the hut, this place, or Fhaergus?", he wanted to know. He heard how Ronan sat down too and the snow made a crunching sound under his weight. "You mean where we exited the tub dirtier than we got in? Let's not do that today.", Caelan asked with another chuckle. "How do I smell?", he then asked, it was probably a weird question but no one was able to describe their own scent, right? "Hm... I gave you my shirt right? I wish I could just be there for you, not just my clothing."
    • "Someone who likes me and tries to distract me. Enough reason to despise you, at least for him, but I don't think he ever liked you or Fhaergus to begin with. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but he's just too full of himself anyways." Who even knew where this rat came from? Nobody, and while it was save to say that Declan was not like his father, not yet at the very least, he'd eventually become just like him, if not for the fact that his old man prided himself in the one and only son he saw in Ronans younger brother. A sigh escaped him and he was painfully sure that the mesmerizing view had lost its hypnotic effect on him, if only for a solid minute - he had just admitted that his father would never like him, or Caelan, or anyone that wasn't himself and the realization didn't fade. "I think he's just not into the idea of me kidnapping his bestest of friends, though. If he ever finds out that we like, like-like each other, he'll lose it." Ronan didn't know people well enough, but he was sure Cameron was the type of person to just want somebody for himself, not in a romantic way, and Ronan was in the way of his relationship with Caelan, even if it wasn't exactly in a romantic way, not from the eyes of said idiot at least - he seemed to dense to figure it out, Orlando or Ethan would catch onto that more quickly, probably, just like Henry. "I know, you looked pretty gaudy! But given your reputation as a womanizer, I wouldn't put it past you to just bed someone at that lake. And didn't you see how they looked? I looked like an overdressed court jester!" Who even cared about that? Though, he had also hated Camerons shirt on Caelan and even just thinking about it made him hit the snow with his fist and become embarrassed all of a sudden, goddamnit, why did Cameron wear such things and why did they look good on Caelan? It was a crime! "If you insist, we can just leave it here. I'm sure that's the safest place, and nobody else will know we're here to begin with, then." A genius idea was something else, but Ronan loved overcomplicated things, yet, this seemed fairly simple for a change and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Was this about to become a theme?

He'd have to figure it out, yet, he could come here whenever he wanted and if that meant he had to cross the worst mountains in all of Adrestia during winter, he'd take a broken nose or jaw or worse any day, as long as it kept him close to Caelan. "Haha, funny. Would you even have had much of an idea how to fuck me if I hadn't give you pointers? And besides, wolves are less uptight than any adrestian, so it's a nice change of pace." And it had been a pain in the ass to learn words and sentence structures he hadn't been taught about, but Ronan had a good grasp on the language now, even though he was sure he sounded like a mangled frog in both of them. "Here as in anywhere you are, which is currently this place, with this view and the later the cozy hut." Why was it, that the blonde was so thoughtful of him and why did he accommodate for him? It felt stupid, but given the fact that Ronan knew a lot of stupid things, he also knew that his love for a man was stupid, much like his desire to have neither of them get hitched. "What about tomorrow, then?", he teased in retaliation, but they'd eventually have to make their way to Fhaergus and it's capital, and who knew how private all of that really was - who knew if they even had the chance to spend as much time together as in Alster, though, they could still go wherever they wanted, right? Ronan inched closer to the blonde, set beside him eventuall, close enough to grab a strand of hair and play with it for a bit. "Much like Fhaergus, I'd say. Like frost, like snow, and like the forest, like dried leaves, like pine trees and cones, and maybe, just maybe a little bit like burnt wood. Oh, and occassionally like Ronan of Alster.", he tacked on, but then grabbed Caelans hand. "You did and I kept it ... and don't worry, we'll figure that out eventually."
    • "I don't understand why he doesn't want you to be happy. My father and I don't get along very well, but he wouldn't hate you, just because I like you and if something good happens to me, he wouldn't try to destroy it.", Caelan answered. Ronans father seemed like he truly hated his son for some reason, but why? Was there anything that could change that? Caelan couldn't be at every dinner every time, just to derail Ronans fathers unwanted attention. He'd take the heat for Ronan, but that wasn't really possible and in the worst case scenario, he'd make it worse for the noble if he tried. "He has other friends too and the more the merrier, right? If he'd find out however... well I think he'd be shocked, but I also think there are weirder things than that happening in Stenz. I doubt he cares?" Stenz was a little bit different than the rest of Adrestia and it was after all just some big chaotic bunch. Rules didn't matter and even if they didn't say it publicly, they still valued their own old gods and not the ones the rest of Adrestia worshipped. He doubted anyone there would bet an eye at a relationship like Ronans and his. "I bet I could have bedded you, if I tried.", Caelan grinned. He wasn't sure about his own feelings back then, though he had to admit there had been something up already. Maybe if he had known they would have ended up doing something, or maybe Ronan would have thought Caelan was just messing with him. "Alright then, the keys will remain here."

"Mh... I would have figured it out. Just needed to find a whole to stick something in, right?", Caelan answered with a little grumble, but yes, he hadn't been sure about anything he did and he still wasn't. At least Ronan was content with what Caelan had done and it had felt nice to be as close to him, yet Caelan remained nervous about all of this, something he never felt when he slept with a girl. "I'm glad you enjoy this and my company.", Caelan then answered smiling and raised his hand to put it on Ronans knee for a few moments. "Tomorrow we will travel to the mansion and there we can use as much water as we want I guess." It definetly was less work for them to get a bathtub filled, which was nice. Caelan only opened his eyes again when Ronan came closer and threw some shade onto him. Ronan took a strand of hair and played with it and Caelan just lay there and smiled. It was nice to have a calm moment like this just for themselves. "Sounds like I smell like a lot.", Caelan chuckled while he got his hand grabbed by his beloved. "If I can't visit you whenever I want, I'll just sneak into your room then. No one will be bothered if they don't know about it."
    • "I'm probably more akin to a possession than a son, and I'm not even something my old man would want to have in the first place. He's been saddled with me, whatever he likes it or not and I kind of return the sentiment." How many times had he failed to impress a man he believed to be his father, how many times had he spend the day avoiding him, even as a little kid, because he thought he'd gotten his old man to be mad at him over the silliest of things? Ronan wasn't sure, but every single time he thought about something to recall, he shut his own mouth and thoughts out, barred them from existence as far as he was concerned - he wanted none of this, not for himself, not for Caelan and not for anybody else. "Weirder things? Given, Stenz is kind of odd, but it's not too detached. What do you even mean? The fact that they worship basically anything that the rest of Adrestia has either never heard of or forgotten about, or the fact that, I don't know, they have quite the bold attitude when it comes to outsiders opinions?" Ronan did read a lot, heard a lot and he was almost convinced that the people of Stenz were out of this world, and yet, they somehow shared gods with thrians, even if their names sometimes seemed quite mangled, but it still made no sense. Stenz was so far from Thria and closer to the sea, why would they, of all people, worship something like that? "Want to put it to the test, then? I'll have you know that I'm not that easy." That he wasn't, or at least he wanted to believe he wasn't, but he still was him and if it had taken almost eightteen years of his life to get it on with someone, only because he admired him from afar before, that had to mean something, yes?

"Why would you word it like that! But yes, yes it's like that!", he remarked, putting his hand over his mouth and looking to the side for a second - he was fairly sure that he was blushing, he had been earlier, or that the cold air was getting to his face, though, his cheeks felt remotely warm, and so did the tips of his ears. "And I'm glad to be with you." That he was, the papers that waited for him at home were enough to kill him wholly, Ronan was sure of that, especially if he left them in the collection bin for a week or two while he was out here, only to come back to work that his father couldn't be assed to do and his mother had no time for. He was to be duke, but not like that. "Which means we can get as much water as dirty as we want?" Ronan still doubted that they'd continue to have such a lucky streak, he was sure they'd be found out eventually, even if only they actually did the deed on Duke Allards oak table, much like his daring and bold son had proposed. Ronan was fine with that, not with being caught, but he still owed Caelan some sort of favor, that much was apparent to him. "A lot of good things, I daresay. I enjoy it, and even when you're not there, a piece of you suffices." Until it stopped smelling like Caelan and all those dark thoughts wormed themselves back into his head. They'd grown less apparent since he'd met the blonde again, though, Ronan knew that was hardly the last he'd seen of them. He brought Caelans hand up to his mouth, gave the back of it a small kiss, and then let go. "And what if they want to come inside? I doubt that someone else will be as stupid as to believe you bedded a, what was it, poor girl that will find the way out on her own or something along those lines?"
    • "I'd ask why again, but the reasons my father has are not very reasonable either. It's still unfair.", Caelan remarked. He felt bad for Ronan, but there was nothing he could do to help him either. He wished he could, but he couldn't convince his father to change his mind, but at least he could shield him a little by being there or by dragging him somewhere else. He still worried about the day Ronan had to return without Caelan by his side... "Please come see me if you need it. Or at least write me a letter.", Caelan added. They had a fight because Ronan couldn't bare it anymore and Caelan had been angry, right now however he was simply worried, maybe even scared. He turned to the side to lay one arm over Ronans leg and bed his head on his lap. Nothing about this relationship was easy, but Caelan wanted it to hold and he didn't want to lose Ronan in any way. "I'm sure they mingle with wolves, which I have nothing against, but it's still something no one else would consider. And marriage is not constricting either, Camerons father has remarried but even before and now he doesn't make a secret about other women he meets. Nobody cares much there either, so it wouldn't surprise me if they have same sex couples too.", Caelan explained, but unless Cameron noticed it himself Caelan wouldn't tell him anyway. He wasn't going to tell anyone, even though he'd like to proclaim that Ronan was his and no one elses. Feeling a little bit challenged right now Caelan rubbed his head against Ronan for a bit. "Now it would be even easier. But let's not, you're just going to get cold. We have the whole evening for ourselves too."

"Because it makes you blush and that's cute.", Caelan answered with a smirk on his face, looking up from his position to see Ronans red cheeks. He was glad that it was him that had to deal with a scar in his face now and not Ronan. That face was too pretty to be hurt and additionally Caelan would have never forgiven himself for something like that. "Sure we can. If we want fresh water, we tell someone to heat it up for us.", Caelan chuckled. He didn't have to explain anything like that, though he probably had a closer relationship to his servants than any other noble family in Adrestia. In Fhaergus everyone was a little more down to earth, even his father. "Well I will pack up some more of my clothes for you.", Caelan chuckled, after all he had promised that before. Ronan could have as much as he wanted. Caelan turned on his back now, though he still left his head on Ronans lap and looked up at him as he kissed the back of Caelans hand. "Then I will hide under your bed, or jump out the window. No one will know anyone was with you.", Caelan grinned. "It's not like I've never done this before."
    • “The world wasn’t made to be fair. Ever heard of hell on earth? I wouldn’t say it’s that bad, but it comes close regardless.”, Ronan explained. He hated himself, hated his life, hated who he was and couldn’t be any longer, but Caelan seemed like a light in his dark life that, without said light, would probably wither like a flower, stuck in a wooden box without sunlight or water. The young noble hated metaphors, yet he used them all the time and even when he wasn’t doing it intentionally, he caught himself musing something - he was that bored, wasn’t he? The sudden weight that found its way onto his lap made him look downward to find the source of it, which turned out to be his lover - quite obviously. Who else would it he if not Caelan? There was nobody out here with them. “I will, promise. Just know that I’m trying my earnest to keep that promise, but I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to fulfill it wholly.” It still counted if blood was dripping from his wrists and he came to see the blonde, right? Ronan wouldn’t forfeit any chances like that, actually, he would just postpone the fulfillment of a promise he had made right now - and if Caelan scolded him for that, he’d have to take it, he’d be miserable at some point again, unfortunately.

“So, what you’re saying is, Stenz seems like paradise on earth in some silly way? Or rather, that they’re less uptight about things that the rest of Adrestia views as utterly and completely repulsive?” Who would want to fuck a wolf anyway? There was no- oh. His mom had, and Caelan kind of had, too, didn’t he? “I brought oil, in case. I mean, it’s cold out here, but if you want to try?”, he proposed, but the fact that Caelan nuzzled against him all of a sudden threw him out of loop. Ronan chuckled, yet he felt incredibly warm already - none of these things were supposed to be happening, from a public standpoint they were quite disgusting, but he thought differently. “Did you just call me cute?”, he asked and brushed some hair out of Caelans face, only to caress his cheek soon afterward. The snow was cold, icy even and he was sure that he’d get cold eventually, yet, his lover radiated warmth, enough warmth for both of them and then some more. “I don’t want to bother anyone, though. I mean, yes they are your servants, but we won’t need, I don’t know, half a river, right?” That seemed outrageous, yet Ronan was sure that other noble houses across Adrestia just wasted whatever they got their hands on, maybe not even fellow lords and ladies, or their parents. “A shirt or a coat is enough, anything more will probably seem suspicious. And don’t you dare give me some of your underwear as a souvenir.” That was out of question, especially since Ronan wanted to cuddle with whatever he got, though, he didn’t have to tell the blonde that, right? “I know but please don’t jump out of a window on the second floor. Are you insane? If you break a bone I’ll not feel good about it!”
    • Caelan didn't want Ronan to go back to a place where he felt like he was in hell. He didn't want him to go back to a man that he feared and that did unspeakable things to him, even though he was his father. Caelan wanted to protect Ronan, but he didn't know how and he could just look at him from his position and do nothing that made it better. "You can always run away and I meet you half way, or find you anywhere regardless. You have two huts now you can go to and no one but us knows about this place.", Caelan said and searched for Ronans hand to grab and squeeze it. "I'll hide you if you want, you'd never have to go back home again. I'd even run away with you, whereever and if you want to get rid of your father, make you the heir immedietly, we'll find a way. I'll do everything to protect you." Caelan meant all that. Not that he suggested to kill a lord, but there were other methods to get rid of somebody. A scandal for example, or a mother that was generally on Ronans side. Caelan didn't know how, but he'd figure anything out for Ronan. "If you'd die, I think I'd die too..."

A world without Ronan seemed not like one Caelan wanted to be in anymore. He was only a teenager, but he knew that this was love and nothing else. If they wanted to be together, maybe they'd have to run away regardless, abandoning their duties, even though Caelan said he wouldn't want that before. "Stenz is probably the only Adrestian place that would accept us.", Caelan answered with a weak smile, but he didn't bring Ronan out here to be sad. "No you silly horny bastard!", Caelan grinned, shaking his head over the fact that Ronan brought oil out here of all places. What would he do with it here? "You'll just be sick your entire vacation. That would defeat the point. We'll have a warm fire eventually." And that wasn't even the reason Caelan brought Ronan here, he didn't care how they spent the night, though he had some things planned out. "Don't worry. They genuienly are happy when they can do something for me, usually I'm not even home.", Caelan chuckled. "You know, instead of giving you shirts of mine, I could also maybe make one of yours smell like me? If someone finds it in your closet they wouldn't question it then." He'd just need to maybe sleep on it or something. "I can climb down, don't worry!"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• Home was, were the heart was and Ronan was fairly sure that that would be with Caelan, even if Caelan didn't want to definitely call any place except Fhaergus his real home and he understood why. The scenery, albeit draped in loads of snow almost all year round, gave off the feeling of something that barely ever rose from its slumber, and yet, it was beautiful to take in, mesmerizing all the time and Ronan felt almost bad for not knowing what Alster looked like from a similiar angle, though, maybe he had luck when he finally ran out of it and had to go back home, make his way back into hell and hope for the best. "I'll come for you first whenever I need aid, don't worry, will you now?", Ronan reassured Caelan, though, he couldn't promise he'd be here in one piece, or even look like he wasn't shaken by whatever transpired before he felt the need to ditch any and all responsibility to seek out the blonde, or his help, or at least a shoulder to cry on. Was there something he could do about that, or was it all just out of his field of expertise? "All of that sounds quite romantic, but if anything, I wouldn't mind being your little secret, stashed away somewhere safe, never to be seen again. It sounds way more exhilarating than becoming duke and having even less time for you." That was something he'd have to think about, too. Caelan would eventually become duke, that was for sure, but who of them was first, then? "Now, don't say something like that. Nobody ever said anything about actually dying."

Just trying to decipher that would be a mess, but he only tried dying every once in a while, failed, and came back home. That was, of course, not exactly what dying was, but Caelan would follow him into death that wasn't even one for him, no - the blonde would have to make sure that his lover was dead first, but he couldn't ask that of him, not right now, when he was softly stroking over his hair, given that his lap was still occupied by him and right about now, Stenz sounded like someplace safe, didn't it? "So why not go there?" Cameron could vouch for them, or at least Caelan, and still, Ronan couldn't help but chuckle. "Says the other horny bastard! I don't even have the oil here, I'd have to waltz back to the hut and get it!" But they could, theoretically, try it, even if the snow wasn't exactly comparable to a warm blanket and even when Ronan was sure that he'd complain about that, if anything else, unless he made it clear that Caelan was to be on the receiving end this time. "You really think I'm that weak? I'll have you know, I'm not even cold right now, a few layers more or less won't change anything about that all of a sudden!" For someone like his lover, probably, but definitely for him. Ronan himself was fairly aware that he probably was just taking everything for granted, just to appear tougher than he was. "Nice servants you have there, I'd say." And nice they sounded, much like his own, as long as they weren't Darraghs. "I can't have you wear mine, I'm sure they'd be to small and even if they button up, that'd just look odd and strained. Hm, you know, nobody won't question a coat either." Like this one, it was nice and warm and ... it smelled just like Caelan. "You seem reckless enough to take the shortcut!"
    • "I do worry though.", Caelan answered with a stern look on his face. He had reason to, hadn't he? When he finally saw Ronan again after weeks he came to know that his boyfriend had at some point decided that he couldn't take it anymore. What if next time he truly went through with it, instead of seeking the blondes help? If Caelan could he wouldn't leave Ronan alone in the first place, but this trip was not about any of that and Caelan didn't want to sour the mood too much. "You could live in the hut, or in another one further down the valley, it wouldn't be as cold there. And I can bring you whatever you need and of course visit you.", Caelan smiled, knowing that this was just a silly idea and would never become reality. If Ronan ran away from home, why wouldn't Caelan give up his life here too anyway? His father would manage to find another heir, wouldn't he? Someone he liked more than Caelan anyway. The duke of Fhaergus didn't think his son would be able to lead his country anyway. "I just don't want to lose you.", Caelan smiled from down below and actually pressed his face against Ronans stomach for a moment.

The view up here was nice, as was the air and laying in the snow with Ronan playing with Caelans hair felt nice too. It was so calm and nobody disturbed them. They didn't even have to worry that someone would come by here, Caelan was sure there wouldn't be anyone bothering them, no matter how long they'd sit here. "I'm not as horny!", Caelan disagreed with a laugh right after. "It's better off there anyway. But when we get back we'll take a bath and then I have a little surprise for you. And also, I'm cooking whatever we hunt.", Caelan explained. He had some things he wanted to do for Ronan, to make this trip worthwhile and he wouldn't take a no or any help with preparing. He had to promise Ronan to join him in the bathtub, but after that wad done he'd leave him there to relax some more and he wouldn't take no for an answer. That was the plan at least. "I think you are!", Caelan answered teasing and fumbled for Ronans shirt to lift it up and expose his stomach to the cold air, just to prove his point. Actually, now Caelan did think of some more fun out here, but for now he just wanted to prove that Ronan froze eventually. "Well I could just cuddle with your clothes while sleeping and then I give them back.", he suggested and then shook his head. "A coat? Everyone knows that's mine and it's way too big for you. Wouldn't people question why you have that? And no, I'm not taking a jump if I don't think I can make it."
    • “I know and I can’t change that, simply because you are you and you wouldn’t be you if you didn’t worry about me a whole bunch.”, Ronan answered, yet he didn’t mind. One day, all of that worry would probably be for a reason, especially when Caelan found himself stuck in Fhaergus for whatever dumb reason and this stupid lover of his actually pulled through with the many things he had in mind. Of course there was nothing he could do against that, it just so happened to be the only thing that he thought he found joy in - the perpetual end of his life - but that wasn’t true anymore. Caelan was also a source of unfiltered joy for him, something that he’d looked for for so long, it was very odd. “So you’d take me in? No way in hell you can keep me at the mansion, but alas, I don’t mind if you keep me somewhere as your little secret. The prospect sounds nice, even though you can’t always be around, but … it’s still something I wouldn’t mind.” What would he even do all those days and weeks Caelan wasn’t there? Paint and read until his fingers and eyes hurt more than ever? That sounded silly, yet not exactly out of the ordinary. “Pinch me, I’m not going anywhere, I’m still very much made of flesh and blood.”

The sudden extra weight on his stomach mare him jolt, he had the urge to shy away, but he stayed where he was - it was just Caelan, nothing bad after all. “What are you doing?”, he chuckled instead. What would he do once he wasn’t alive anymore? Life after death sounded like a silly option and even if that was one, something Ronan surely didn’t believe in, the last thing he wanted was to come back as a poltergeist or something specifically haunting someone like Caelan, so close and dear to him. “Liar!”, he shouted, knew that he maybe wasn’t even lying, but Ronan did enjoy the thought of it - Caelan was, to some extend, a filthy liar, but maybe not in this case and even then, Ronan was more of a liar himself than the blonde would ever be. “What are you going to do if I say I hate surprises? Also, we might as well hunt our mythical dinner then, shouldn’t we?” Right now, he had huddled up in Caelans coat and kind of sat on it to avoid his pants getting wet, but that was it and whatever it was that he did, it wasn’t going to be worthwhile enough to catch a cold over it - except, maybe, actually fuc- no, that definitely wasn’t worth it! Those stupid, warm hands! The cold air hit his skin without a shirt to keep most of it away and Ronans first instinct was to suck his stomach in as much as he could and the second was just looking at Caelan, kind of dumbfounded. “In what world is that fair? I wasn’t prepared and if anyones going to get fucked into the snow, it’s you anyway!”, Ronan grumbled, trying to get Caelans hands off of the case. “But I want to cuddle with you …”, wow, he did probably seriously look hurt, didn’t he? Lying came in handy for some things, then. “What if I was cold? Nobodies going to ask about that! And also I think that’s a lie!”
    • "I never had to worry that much about anything to be honest! You're a lot of work!", Caelan complained teasingly. He didn't truly mean it, not at all and even if it was the case, Caelan didn't mind worrying about Ronan. If anything he had a lot of fun while being together after all, just like now. "Of course I'd take you in, I always will!", he replied. Whatever it took to keep Ronan happy and safe, he'd do it. He wasn't home much anyway, no one would question why he'd go to some unknown location all the time and once Caelan was duke, he could do whatever he wanted anyway, right? Including taking in a noble maybe? Maybe not if he didn't want a war, but then he'd just think of something else. He'd find a way to gift Ronan a life full of happiness as opposed to his current situation. Then instead of pinching Ronan as he asked him to, he slightly bit him. "Still tasty and alive.", he concluded afterwards although he couldn't even describe how Ronan tasted like. Good at the very least.

"Loving you. What else?", Caelan asked apparently being incredibly playful right now, but hearing Ronan laugh was worth it. He actually seemed like a happy person when they were together, but Caelan also knew that he wasn't. He wanted to change that though. "I don't care. You get a surprise anyway and if I have to lock you in the bathroom to finish it, I'll do it.", Caelan answered and continued to look up at Ronan. "We can leave and find some food, if you want." Ronan seemed to have enough of this view, even though Caelan had thought about making him relax even more, but he also told Ronan he wasn't horny, so he'd rather stick to his original plan. At least he was able to prove that Ronan was in fact still getting cold easily. "Why wouldn't that be fair? Would you be less cold if I'd announce taking off your clothes first? I don't think so!" Caelan laughed and shook his head. If they did anything here they'd probably just shy away all of the animals they wanted to hunt. "You can still cuddle me.", Caelan smiled. "Why would you wear my coat if you're cold though. And I'm not trying to hurt or kill myself, how often do I have to tell you?", Caelan asked grinning and eventually let Ronan win the little scuffle about his shirt, though not before pinching him in the side slightly. "Scream if you're cold."
    • "I can't be more work than all of those girls you slept with! They are definitely way more high maintenance than me!" They most likely weren't, especially not when Caelan merely offered himself to them for a single night, though, Ronan couldn't and wouldn't know, for the simple fact that he nothing like them and a seemingly romantic constant in the blondes life. Was that something someone would be envious over? Given that a lot of people wanted a piece of the cake - in that case Caelan - they probably would be, even more so if he was just like them, just another girl that the young lord could have thrown out like a used tissue, yet he didn't and he appreciated that, yet, he wanted more of it, felt like he should brag and still, even just the thought of the masquerade made him feel slightly uneasy. "And I wouldn't mind being your secret, until the end of time." That was, albeit just a saying, something that sounded romantic to Ronan - romantic enough to picture it, to picture a simple life that he could make work on his own, even when the blonde wasn't there and that was so bittersweet, he'd probably just die at a single thought of moving into the mansion eventually - would they even be able to do that, with Caelans relatives dead and all the opposing forces that had looked for the missing lord for ages to begin with? Ronan doubted it, but romantic fantasies weren't anything out of the ordinary, not for him. Instead, he yelped at the bite. "Good? You didn't even taste anything! I'm not even bleeding!"

An invitation to be brutalized by those he held dear sounded out of the ordinary, if not out of question - and he still wanted it to happen at some point, wanted those big, rough hands around his throat, wanted them to press down as hard as they could and cut off all the air supply that he had, only to have him whimper for mercy, for forgiveness - and receive it, very much last minute. Was he really that fucked up? "I can see that. But didn't you just say you weren't horny?", he teased back. This was tender and soft, nothing about this was charged with underlying intentions and Ronan wasn't even sure why he had to word it like that. Caelan loved him, regardless, and while he often enough marbled at his body, it was nothing deserving of praise in the first place. "Sounds promising - tell me more.", he suddenly dared, almost as if his life depended on knowing as much about his little surprise before it got out as he could. "I'm fine here, no need to rush, especially when you're comfortable, which I hope you are." That he seemed to be and Ronan, who didn't even know what to do, continued with stroking all of those blonde strands of hair out of his lovers face, even if they fell right back into it, this moment was just tender enough and the view of what lay below, in the valley, had been nice - Caelan was even better to look at, however. "Yes! It would give me time to prepare!" Ronan could hardly keep up, though, and while he appreciated the sentiment, this sounded ridiculous! "M-Maybe my own aren't warm enough! And I know you won't, you just seem reckless! Also goddamnit, will you le-!", but before he could finish, the blonde already let go and he was fully clothed again, thankfully. The pinch itself didn't hurt, it just made him yelp in surprise. "Make me scream, then!"
    • "What? I just spent a night with them and that was it. They hardly were any work at all.", Caelan replied and he definitely didn't worry about them. There was no need to and Caelan didn't even know the name of every pretty face he dragged into his room at some point. He wasn't very proud of that, but it was the truth. In the end he just needed to find Ronan though and now he had it, he didn't want to let go of him either. "Well isn't it settled then? We keep this a secret for as long as we live and we won't give it up?", Caelan asked. He rather wanted to tell the world that Ronan was his and only his, but in the end that hardly was possible. He still wanted to be with him, even if they both married, even if they both got children and rules their own country, it didn't matter. Caelan wanted to stay close to Ronan, he wanted to be with him and with nobody else. Even if one of them, or both of them had to give up their heritage, it didn't matter to either of them much anyway. "I don't need to taste your blood, that just tastes like iron, like anyones blood.", Caelan retaliated after his little bite, though he couldn't tell what Ronan tasted like anyway.

"I'm not! I just like to cuddle you, I didn't intend to suck you off. Who's horny now?", Caelan asked still having his head lie on Ronans lap. This was nice, even though Ronan seemed like he wasn't quite sure how to act when Caelan cuddled up that much. No one would find them here though, they could do whatever they wanted, at least that was something neither of them needed to concern themselves with. "I won't tell you more, it's a surprise!", Caelan denied Ronans request. It wasn't that big of a thing anyway, he just wanted to spend a nice evening with Ronan, that was all. "I am. Just tell me if you#re getting cold. I can hunt on my own too and you can start taking your bath meanwhile.", Caelan suggested, after all Ronan was snuggling with Caelan coat already, even though it wasn't that cold. "You'll still be cold, or can you redirect bodyheat?", Caelan laughed and maybe he was a little too happy right now. Everything seemed to be so much fun today. "We could actually buy you a good coat though. You can still have mine too, but you'll look better in one your size.", Caelan chuckled. If anyone knew how to make a warm coat then it were the people of Fhaergus. They could go into town and find something nice for Ronan. "I'm not even that reckless." Was he? Not around Ronan, right? "You already screamed about being cold, but sure!", Caelan took this as an invitation and put some pressure onto Ronan so he'd fall back into the snow too. Then Caelan started to tickle him playfully.
    • "Pff, for sure.", Ronan mouthed, almost as if the sole thought that Caelan did - in fact - do something to award himself the title of Fhaergus biggest whore and they weren't just both joking around the entire time. Sure, there was nothing to be genuinely mad about, but it didn't sit right with him either, almost as if he were a jealous little child, so much in fact, that he believed that if his father was granting his mother any kind of attention, he was entirely out of the picture. This sounded beyond petty and still, he grimaced for a second, yet, found himself faced with the fact that Caelan was still - very much - resting his head on his lap and there was no way out, no matter how much he'd try to turn and look for some sort of escape. "I guess ...", he admitted. Though, that did sound somewhat romantic, yet painful and heartbreaking at the same time. It had an air of sacrifice around it, something that screamed and waved for help, yet received none and Ronan couldn't help himself but click his tongue, almost in annoyance. "Then how about an actual piece of me? Something that doesn't taste like anyone elses blood?", he proposed. There hardly was something he could give Caelan - and a lock of hair wasn't going to taste good either way. Still, what was it that he could eventually use? Carving a piece of flesh out of his body sounded insane.

"I'm not! If I were I wouldn't be sitting here like this!", he argued, knowing fully well that Caelan was just trying to catch him red-handed right about now and there was barely anything he could do about that, either. Wasn't he setting himself up? It almost seemed that way and he wasn't doing a good job at hiding it, either. Instead, he pulled on the blondes ear, slightly and just for a little pinch. "Don't get me all interested, then!" They both were behaving like cat and dog, but they worked oddly well together, almost like they'd known each other for far longer than they should have - or maybe because Ronan was the one that had fallen so hard and far for Caelan, all of his vision seemed to be tinted in a slightly rosé hue and he couldn't take his mind off of the guy he'd been dying to just talk to, yet, got into the pants of, too. "I'm not a little kid." With that coat that he borrowed, he probably looked like one and there was no denying it - he'd eventually drown in fur. "I can't, but that's absolutely besides the point!", Ronan groaned in annoyance and rolled his eyes, just to chuckle about it a second later. This was just about as idiotic as it could get, wasn't it? There was no way this could get specifically worse anyway! "I like yours." He did, and he'd give it back if Caelan needed it, yet, it was nice, and warm, and comforting - it smelled like cinder and snow, maybe a bit like embers and pinewood as well, but Ronan would be lying he if he claimed to not like it, or want to bury his nose in it. "You're reckless! And I didn't scre-AH! Caelan wha-HAHAHA STOP!", he soon wheezed for air as he found himself being pressed against snow and tickled with no mercy - Ronan tried to grab onto something, to no avail, and there was no way to tickle Caelan back like this, either! What a bastard he was!