sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "I know you didn't to anyone else, my little virgin!", Caelan let out with a short laugh and then grinned at Ronan. He knew as much, but maybe he shouldn't be the one with a big mouth right now, because he still felt somewhat exposed and weak. This experience had been... different and he didn't think he'd ever find himself in a situation like that, yet he did. "Probably, who knows?", Caelan repeated then shook his head. "So you did. So at least you already know you like certain things? Then I probably worried for nothing all that time.", Caelan said and it was true. One reason he hesitated all that time was because he didn't know if Ronan would even like what he'd do, or what he was supposed to do. There was still a chance he was bad at it, but it took some pressure off. "Oh. That. Of course I was. I told you you can trust me.", Caelan let out almost like he was confused why Ronan ever thought he wouldn't be. He didn't bury him under his body, he wouldn't have, not when Ronan told him not to, he should have known by now.

"Yes I will. So what do you want then?", Caelan inquired once more, felt the gazes that lay on him, that Ronan shot him, before he kissed him. The kiss took a while before Caelan let go of Ronan again and he felt that though Caelan did practically nothing, Ronan was up for more, for something the blonde could give him, but he also seemed like he didn't know what that could be. He seemingly couldn't decide what it was he wanted right now for multiple reasons. Ronan being indecisive wasn't out of character though. "Me?", caelan asked looking into that face that suddenly turned red, although minutes before it had been just the other way around. Ronan didn't even get rid of all of his clothes yet and that hadn't been the best idea, because some of it was covered in the mess Caelan made, though that actually was a nice sight, wasn't it? "That isn't an answer. Whatever you want most, just tell me, I can still say no afterwards. But you need to come up with something." Caelan didn't want to be the one that decided, Ronan was the one who needed distraction and who wanted to be in charge today, but it seemed like a little touch and a certain voice turned the tides quite easily. "What happened? I thought you're giving orders today.", Caelan chuckled and shifted his position a little, so he didn't need a hand to keep his upper body where it was. Instead he used said hand to simply put it on Ronans crotch, without moving, without doing anything, it just lay there as if to signal Caelan knew exactly that Ronan wanted something to be done to him.
    • "Says Fhaergus' biggest whore", Ronan retaliated and stuck out his tongue at Caelan. They both would get on one anothers nerves until one of them would, eventually but sure, snap in half and then just do whatever they wanted, whatever it was to get back the sanity they lost or to figure out if all those words about fate were true. In the end, the young noble only had basic guidelines to follow, a vague concept of what they both would assume to be something that felt good, but beyond that, neither of them probably knew and Ronan, if he didn't know better, would leave it at that, would stop being stuck in that loop that he put himself into and he wondered if that was, what it was to love, to be wanted by someone. "It would be bad if I didn't like that, but I guess now we know that my fingers are enough for you." He sounded full of confidence, despite knowing that he wasn't and he figured that no matter what, if he put his mind to it, he could pull through, even if that meant that he had to crawl out of his shell that he had so carefully build up, but Caelan had spent their past two encounters dismantling it entirely. "Then I'll take your word for it." As simple as that, as good as that - and Caelan wasn't wrong, but he also wasn't always right.

"You, I want you. As simple as that." Fuck, now he felt cornered, put into his place and wondered if it was any good to keep that attitude up, if it was good to mix all of his bewilderment with the usual or if it would definitely be smarter to just try and be someone that he wanted to be, someone like Caelan, confident and strong and not so self-absorbed, not ridden by guilt and not worn by his own pain. In the end, they both were the same, no doubt about it. "Is you not enough? I don't want anything specific, just you." That was a wrong answer, Ronan knew as much and he hated being teased about the fact that all the confidence he'd so carefully built up and exuded just earlier was gone in one swift motion, because someone quite attractive and maybe dumb pushed the right buttons - he hated himself for it, but running from his feelings was a mistake, it always would be from here on out and chalking it up to his own stubborness wasn't a good way around it. "You happened", he grumbled, his lips forming a thin line and his gaze becoming ever so slightly more stern - what was he looking at, what was he searching for? Ronan had no idea, but he was trying to play his own game once more, despite knowing that Caelan had taken apart the rules. His pants were a mess, on the outside at least, but the new and not-so-foreign-anymore touch didn't make it better, not when he had to bite his bottom lip and use every ounce of strength left in his body to not push his hips upwards right then and there. "What are you going to do if I don't give you an order? Just leave me to suffer? That's not fun."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "Only Fhaergus'? Not Adrestias?", Caelan asked with a heartful laugh. He knew that Ronan talked about that fact often enough, probably because it somehow upset him. Still he was still a virgin in other aspects, like in what Ronan did to him just minutes ago and his fellow noble knew that too. "So you do like it, at least when it's you yourself testing. Do you want me to do something like that to you right now?", Caelan asked but his cheeks flared up, because Ronan had to mention his own fingers right now, didn't he. "Well you... you used both hands. One hand usually is enough for both of us...", Caelan mumbled and averted his gaze for a second. Thinking back he still felt somewhat odd, he couldn't describe the feeling, it was foreign, but good, but also... as if he had given up his power, then again, gifting power and strength to Ronan wasn't a bad thing, being submissive wasn't and he actually liked getting clear directions from him. It meant he didn't have to figure everything out himself.

"You already have me.", Caelan answered, that was nothing he could work with and he had no idea what Ronan wanted. Initially he wanted to use his mouth, but then Ronan made a 180 degree spin and turned everything upside down, leaving Caelan a squirming mess and getting hard by just watching. Now he wanted something in return, but what? For now Caelan simply opened up Ronans pants, because they were filthy anyway and he needed to get rid of them, no matter what they did. "I guess then I don't have to do a thing? You already got all you want?", Caelan asked deliberately teasing Ronan, but instead of doing nothing, he pressed Ronan on his back and kissed his stomach while he freed him of pants and underwear alike. "I happened? What have I done?", Caelan chuckled, it was too easy to throw Ronan out of loop, it hadn't even been intentional. "I guess? I guess I'm stuck waiting for an order.", he said, but he didn't just keep sitting their, instead, after throwing Ronans pants somewhere on the floor he kissed from his stomach upwards to his chest and eventually slightly bit his nipples, but he didn't touch him anywhere else.
    • "I was trying to be nice and limit it to Fhaergus, but maybe you are Adrestias biggest whore - and you don't even gain anything from it." That was right, Caelan had made clear before that he had gained no satisfaction from laying with women, well, nothing quite extraordinaire that was and that he stuck to him because he made him feel different. Ronan was wondering if that was because the blonde just sought somebody that actually gave a damn about him, beyond his title and the many things he could accomplish, or if he was a fling like any other, a toy to get rid of once he no longer brought joy to its user and yet, that was a silly thought, wasn't it? "If you feel up to the task? The bottle is over there, don't overdo it with the oil or you'll get it all over the sheets and blankets and not just my ass", Ronan grumbled, but he peered up, into those blue eyes and gave Caelan quite the cocky grin. There was no way to piss off the blonde, he had determined that - well, there was one, but even that ended in some more crying and screaming - and that was nothing that he wanted here to begin with, not right now, that would be horribly out of character and a pain. "Why leave it at that, though? We don't have to do something we don't want to do, but one hand doesn't have to be enough, you know?" Ronan wasn't wrong, there was no need to rush into anything headfirst, but they could do whatever they wanted, whatever felt good.

"I know that", the noble eventually hissed, he knew where this was going and all of his hope was currently thrown out of the window when Caelan took off his clothes - and he whined about the suddenly missing hand - but didn't do much except for that, except for the usual. Did this dog really want an order? How stupid was th- ... wasn't that his own fault? Ronan was fairly embarrassed, that much was evident from his face, but the slight blush and the apparent realization that he was powerless, that his words were the only thing that could speak for himself ... wasn't that it? "You cheeky little bastard", he called his boyfriend out, knowing fully well that it wouldn't do much, but it was an attempt at something and whatever that was, it also was him having fun with it, taking it somewhere where it needn't be - and that was, by far, one of the worst things to know. Caelan was doing it on purpose now, at least Ronan felt like he did and he grit his teeth, listened to him and had to hold back to not bark at him like a rabid dog. "You've thrown me out of loop." Whatever confidence Ronan had earlier, it now had wanned and the fact that something, anything really, was about to happen was one of the worst things he'd ever felt, he knew that and he realized that, not only for himself but also because he wasn't doing all too great, not with those hands and lips on him and not when he wanted to get off so desperately. "Fine, dog. If you're so desperate for an order from your owner, take that damn bottle of oil and fuck me, will you?" It didn't help his case that his body was already quivering under Caelans slightest touch, or that his own hands had dug themselves into blankets and bedsheets alike, but that was how it would go from here on out.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "True. But I am still a virgin in lots of regards and you can show me that.", Caelan grinned and leaned forward for another kiss. There was no need for Ronan to be upset about that and Caelan couldn't change his past, so it would always stay like that. He slept with a lot of women but now he didn't feel like that at all, so Ronan didn't have to worry about him cheating on him. He wouldn't. Also not with a guy and if anything he'd break up first, because he wasn't a complete asshole. "Today was a first. I also gave you my first blowjob and you're the first guy I kissed if that counts as anything.", he reassured Ronan. There were probably other things too. Caelan looked at the bottle Ronan mentioned and suddenly wasn't so sure about all of this, Ronan apparently was though. "Fine, I'll try.", Caelan decided, since Ronan wanted it and he was the one that was supposed to relax today. He let go of Ronan for a moment to reach for said bottle, open it up and pour some of the liquid onto his hand. Then he closed the bottle again and put it away, before he leaned forward again to place himself between Ronans legs. He probably wasn't going to be very good at this. He could only go by what he had read and what he had felt just minutes ago. For now he spread the liquid on Ronans butt, softly, almost carefully touching him. "You want me to use both hands too?", Caelan asked. "Either way... you should relax, but I guess you don't want me to take it slow." Ronan never wanted that, thus it didn't take long until Caelan carefully felt his way forward and entered Ronans body with one finger.

"Don't hiss like a stray cat...", Caelan mumbled with a soft smile and to counter that, he just tried to make Ronan feel good with one finger. For now he didn't lean forward to kiss him, instead he watched him carefully, though even his own cheeks flared up and he was a little bit unsure if this was fine. He soon added a second finger though. He softly moved his fingers in and out, tested how deep he could go, what felt good and stretched him a little bit more. He wasn't a girl, but it wasn't all too different, was it now? "Don't call me names or I might just stop.", Caelan threatened him with a grin, he wouldn't want that, right? This was not going all too badly, did it? Ronan enjoyed this, right? However, Ronan wanted more of this and Caelan stopped moving for a second. "Are you... sure? That's not very romantic, you know...?", he answered, but it was an order right? And if Caelan hesitated before he did it because of Ronan, so if he wanted it... he didn't quite know how that would go, but he could at least try, right? "Fine.", Caelan almost whispered and leaned back again, though he let his hand where it was and reached for the bottle with the other, to open it up once more and awkwardly tried to pour some of it on his hand while not stopping the movements with the other. He somehow managed it, closed it again and put it away. Then he removed his fingers from Ronan to coat him and himself in more of the liquid. Then he grabbed Ronan by his legs and butt to pull him closer and adjust their position. He put both his legs on his shoulders, exposed where he needed to get, inched closer and for now just touched Ronan with his tip, nothing more. "Are you sure?", he asked just to be safe.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• They both were idiots, that much was for certain and the fact that they kept talking about all of this stuff didn’t make it much better, did it now? Aside from that, though, maybe Caelan was right and the sole reason that he was jealous was that, if he’d never gone to the lake and quite literally wormed himself into the blondes heart, they wouldn’t have done any of this and he’d have to keep watching his fellow to-be-duke disappear with girls every night, wishing that he was o- no, fuck, that wasn’t going to cut it either. “You’re my first for pretty much everything, I haven’t slept with anyone except you”, the murmured, the tone of his voice slightly apologetic as if he might as well have slept with one of the guys that tended to the stables, or someone else, just anyone that would have willingly fucked him to at least have some experience. Instead, he decided to rip the beating heart out of his chest, still attached to the rest of his body and then he decided that he might as well gift it to the one guy that he kept eyeing, maybe obsessing a bit too much over - and now, they were doing this. “Use both if you’d like, no need to hold back”, Ronan uttered, yet he knew that maybe he’d not actually like it rough and all hands on him that there possibly could be, but he didn’t have much time to change his mind, not when Caelan was already. “Ah!”, he yelped in surprise.

Fuck, this felt different - those weren’t his own, smooth and somewhat delicate hands, those were Caelans after all and the initial discomfort that surged from down there stopped eventually, yet this was embarrassing and he used those hands of his to cover his face with them, not eyeing the blonde for a considerable amount of time and instead just letting himself feel the sensation that surged from the lower half of his body once the finger started moving. “Since when … do you make the … rules?”, he asked, preoccupied with glueing his lips shut and not reacting to how this suddenly so foreign sensation went from being quite odd, yet familiar, to sending sparks up his spine, sparks that grew more intense by the time that the blonde actually did add a second finger and fuck, what would he give to hold him right now? “N-no! Don’t stop!”, Ronan almost begged, knowing that he wasn’t doing himself any favors by being mean to Caelan, or by doing this kind of thing to either of them - but it felt exhilarating and he, eventually, reached for one of the pillows, something to hold onto now that he was panting and enjoying every minute of this, but all he needed that pillow for wa- Did he really just moan out loud, seconds away from being able to muffle it? He sure did, as well as moving those hips of his in the same rhythm that Caelan moved those fingers of his. Ronan was quite the mess, wasn’t he? What was the blonde even doing? The metaphorical but discolored, pink curtain that lay on his eyes didn’t let him think straight, instead he was moaning - not quite loud - but he wasn’t even trying to hide any of this, just holding onto the pillow for comfort and eyeing Caelan with what felt like way too teary eyes. What was this, bliss? The position was nice, but it shifted soon enough, Ronan almost yelled when his legs got lifted, pulled apart and elevated ever so slightly, but instead he blushed, especially when- “I want it if you do, I … don’t what to force you to”, he mewled, didn’t he sound pathetic? Caelan was making all of this harder than it had to be and … “Give me a kiss first.”
    • "I know. So what of it? It doesn't matter either way, if anything I'm glad.", Caelan answered. Why would Ronan apologize for being inexperienced and for being not an idiot like Caelan who had searched for something in all the wrong places, not even knowing what it was he sought, or why. Now he found it apparently and he did like Ronans presence, he liked being there for him, but why was he in search for a relationship like that in the first place? He didn't know and he probably wasn't smart enough to figure it out. In the end, it didn't even matter. He was here now, with Ronan, who belonged to him, who taught him new things and who experienced them himself for the first time too. There was no pressure and no need to rush, but Ronan was impatient and that was fine. Caelan just wanted this to be right and with waiting for a romantic moment he probably just made Ronan antsy. He didn't need that, nor did he necessarily want it, so why hold back, why wait? Because Caelan was scared he'd do something wrong? Even if, Ronan wouldn't be mad at him, he never would be because of something like that. Caelan smiled at him when he yelled out.

Ronan was covering his face, like he often did and Caelan let him. This was new, maybe embarrassing and Caelan was in a similar situation just minutes ago, which was why he didn't force Ronan to look at him, nor did he ask him to stop hiding. He wanted him to feel good and it seemed like it worked, because Ronan was trying to hold back noises. "Since you can't shut up.", Caelan smiled and there the approval was, by Ronan telling him not to stop. He didn't, he kept going and tried to figure this out, but it worked quite well, didn't it? Ronan reached for a pillow, but he was too late to muffle the sound he made and after that he seemed to give up on that anyway. Instead he just cuddled with the pillow and Caelan watched his body move and his face change. He looked at him now at least and he looked pleased, but he still wanted more. The sight alone made Caelan cast away his worries and his fantasies of something overly romantic too. "You're not forcing me.", Caelan reassured Ronan and leaned forward to give him the kiss he wanted. He took a while for that kiss, before eventually he pushed himself slowly into Ronan. Initially he wanted to keep kissing him, but Caelan was the one breaking it off to let out a deep sigh. "Fuck... you're..." This wasn't all too different from other nights Caelan had, but then again it felt better. Additionally Caelan was still overly sensitive and he remained and their current position for a bit, for both of them to adjust. He hadn't pushed too far and he checked on Ronan. "Are you feeling good still?", he asked, before he did anything else. The arm that carried the blondes weight was almost starting to tremble already, but Caelan also asked himself why they didn't do this earlier.
    • Was this how it was going to be? Ronan didn’t know; yet, he didn’t even mind - he wanted this and the fact that two of Caelans fingers made him feel like this, electrified that entire body of his and robbed him of most of his senses was proof enough that no matter what, it only was bound to feel incredible from here on out. “Glad?”, the noble asked, trying to suck in air through grit teeth and wondering when he started feeling weightless, but at the same time as if he’d be crushed by the nonexistent weight on his heaving chest any second. However, not only was it hard to breathe in any kind of air like that, he also wasn’t sure what on earth he was supposed to do when his nerves were feeling like they were somewhat … what even was this feeling? It stung at first, but by now, it had turned into absolute bliss and while he wished that he could have hugged his boyfriend, buried his face in his broad chest and tried to muffle his moans like that, he now was laying on his bed, all teary-eyed and on edge, anticipating something that yet had to happen and he couldn’t even think straight - his thoughts were a mess, Caelan just contributed to making his body one as well.

“You are … making me … sound like that”, he forced out, his eyes fixated on the blonde that seemed hesitant for a second and the sudden lack of friction was frustrating, so much in fact that Ronan thought about moving his hips for a second, or rather change the situation - their position - and yet he was reluctant and his body unwilling and instead he patiently waited. “Good”, he voiced, before their lips meant and before he got what he wanted, before he could wonder how all of this would feel once more - fuck, that didn’t actually hurt, yet it was more filling than two damn fingers could ever be and the fact that Caelan was the one that let out a sigh like that … it was quite surprising, especially when he barely muffled his own sounds with a pillow that he smothered his face against. Why couldn’t he just hug the blonde? The world seemed on pause, though, Ronan expected him to move, but he didn’t and maybe he did need the time that he took to adjust, to eventually peer up and just look his boyfriend in the eyes, wondering why there was nothing coming of that. “Me? What about me?”, he uttered once he caught his breath and his body didn’t feel like squirming all that much anymore, until he finally could let go of the pillow that he had hid himself behind. “Yes. You’re just. You know”, he suddenly started mumbling, still blushing, still feeling vulnerable and still trying to get some more friction, now that he actually wasn’t feeling like his chest was exploding and the anticipation was killing him. “A lot to take in like that.”
    • "Glad I'm the only one kissing you and glad no one did before.", Caelan answered Ronans question, since he didn't quite understand what Caelan meant. It was good that Ronan was inexperienced and that no one ever touched him before. Caelan liked that thought and he didn't like the thought of him having a relationship like that or any other to anyone else. He understood why Ronan might have been upset by the thought that Caelan was none of those things and Ronan wasn't the first for a lot, but he couldn't change it, sadly. If he knew the noble was all he needed, he wouldn't have done all the other things in the first place, but it was too late to fret over that. In the end he was still the first guy he kissed and the first guy he slept with, he also was the only person ever receiving a blowjob from the blonde, so that was something as well. One of those things needed to be crossed off their list still though. Caelan might have gotten a little bit more nervous during their kiss, but he wanted this still, Ronan contributed to it by making certain sounds.

What was with that stupid pillow Ronan still had there and used once more to drown out any sounds he could make. It was obstructing the view and it was in the way, which was why Caelan grabbed it to pluck it out of Ronans hands. He threw it away, somewhere on the floor, he didn't care where, he just didn't want Ronan to hold on to that stupid thing, when he could also hold on to him. "You're... tighter than expected...", Caelan explained. He was quivering as soon as Ronan was the one moving a little, because he actually wanted more apparently. The blonde wasn't happy with their position just yet, so he let go of Ronans legs so he could put them on the bed, or around him, or whatever he wanted, he could still lift them up himself. Caelan moved a little closer, leaned forward, one arm was placed next to Ronan, holding his weight and Caelan pressed his forehead against the fellow noble, as if it was too tiring to hold it up himself. He pushed himself in a little further, but stopped, opened his eyes and looked into Ronans face quite puzzled and maybe even worried. "I... I'm... it's not too much, is it?", Caelan asked, not sure if this was meant to be a joke, or a compliment, or something else. He didn't want to hurt Ronan.
    • “Agreed”, he blurted out, as if asking for anything else was going to throw him out of loop eventually and as if he just assured himself that no matter what, this was their own special thing. Ronan knew that Caelan wouldn’t always be available, be it because he was stuck in Fhaergus during winter or because his hand was promised to some girl in marriage - this was, albeit not a one time occurrence, probably a rare one and while he hadn’t tried to make it happen, it sure as hell was happening now and it was mesmerizing enough to already etch itself into Ronans head, just like that. His senses were on edge, though, running haywire still and even the slightest movement on Caelans or his part made some a jolt run up his back - the more either of them moved, the more Ronan felt and yet he wasn’t satisfied with the slow, almost nonexistent pace they were at, not until the blonde ripped the pillow out if his hands and his fellow noble, now without a feathery shield, looked up, quite puzzled, into a pair of blue eyes and looked for an answer he didn’t receive. “I … but … how do I …?”, he asked, confused and maybe a bit shocked, but now that Caelan came closer and let go of his legs - freed him from this embarrassing position - Ronan had ample freedom to use his limbs however he wanted.

As if he had only waited for that, he wrapped his arms around the blondes neck to hold onto him - to drag his head down a bit, after all, he wanted a proper kiss and with a bit stretching, slightly moving, he got what he wanted, just like that, as he forced his own tongue into the blondes mouth, only to pull away and wrap his legs around the blondes waist, too, looking somewhat embarrassed. “Isn’t that … a good … thing?”, Ronan inquired, grinning for a moment - as long as he could muster one, basically. Then, even that faded - especially when his boyfriend tried to push in again and he bit his bottom lip to not led out the worlds most embarrassing moan. This was going to be all he wanted, Caelan was going to give him everything and Ronan was going to savor this moment - all of it, and there was nothing that would be stopping them, not now, he had locked the door and there were no nuisances coming their way. However, the blonde was stopping once more, deterred by what his boyfriend had just said and while his hair was standing on end and he wanted more of this, wanted to take him in completely, Caelan wasn’t letting him. “No”, he blurted out, before looking at the blonde. “Get a move on … or I will”, Ronan suddenly threatened and if it wasn’t for the fact that Caelan was already inside him and he was cherishing the sensation, he’d actually have switched this up ever so slightly, and yet he didn’t. “It just … means you’re a lot … more than I anticipated. But … that’s fine.”
    • Caelan grinned just a little bit. He wasn't sure if Ronan meant that, if he was truly happy it took him so long to kiss someone and that he didn't have much of experience, but it didn't show anyway. Regarding what they did right now, Caelan didn't have any experience as well, not truly and thus they were the same. Caelan also wouldn't have kissed or slept with all those girls, if he had known that Ronan would come along and swipe him off his feet eventually, but now it was too late to take all of that back. At least this moment now was different, though rushed, at least a little bit and not necessarily romantically enveloped in candle light, it was still meaningful. Caelan cared for Ronan, not like for those girls, he wanted them all to feel good, but with Ronan there was more. He couldn't quite describe it though. Caelan looked at Ronan eventually, looked in his face he couldn't hide anymore now, there was no need to in the first place. The blonde liked to see those red cheeks and somewhat confused eyes. "How do you what?", Caelan asked shaking his head. "Hide yourself? You don't. I want to look at you."

Well he couldn't when Ronan suddenly wrapped his arms around Caelans neck and pulled him down. This wasn't bad though, he kissed Ronan when he felt his lips on his own, but silently panted because of Ronan moving and because of the fact he already got a round as opposed to Ronan and he was sensitive right now. The blonde looked at his boyfriend when he pulled back again and instead used his legs to secure Caelan in his position a little more. "It is.", Caelan agreed and he just wanted to be close to Ronan, even though he already was very close to him. The blonde watched Ronans reactions closely, he watched him bite his lip and he also watched him being desperate for more as it seemed. Caelan probably worried too much. "Sure. Sorry.", Caelan said with a nod and swallowed down some saliva that had accumulated in his mouth, was he nervous? Yes very as it seemed. "It's not like you never saw me naked before...", He mumbled with a smirk on his face, but then actually got to what Ronan truly wanted for the longest time now. He pushed in further and trembled himself while doing so. He stopped before he was in the whole way, but it probably was enough for Ronan and before the noble could complain again, he pulled out, then pushed back in again. He searched for a good pace and still watched Ronans reaction to what he was doing with him, while his own heartrate was rising too.
    • This was different - it wasn't any more languid or lewd than the things that they did with one another before, but it definitely was something else, something that even Ronan wasn't quite sure about. Something had snapped, that he knew, and now he was suffering the consequences that he'd wanted anyway, which was getting ridiculous in more ways than one. Surely, he had something on his mind when he had wanted this, but now that they were this close to doing it - or rather actually doing it - Ronan felt incredibly embarrassed, but not only that, he also felt as if he had rushed headfirst into something and damned himself, alongside his boyfriend. His stupidly hot, attractive and lovable boyfriend that was trying to make things right and so desperate to look into those doe eyes of his. In the end, he'd say they both were made for one another, he almost believed they were, but whatever the case, in the end, he'd have to no only figure it out for himself, he also would have to put his mind to it and then not quiver under every touch like the virgin he was, with his pale body flushed red at one too many spots and every touch - every breath - that hit his skin letting his hair stand on end. It was fun, though, it also was hell, wasn't it? "But ... I ... You ... You can see everything", he blurted out, as if Caelan hadn't seen everything before, as if they hadn't been in similar situations - he was helpless, wasn't he?

It felt good to have something to hold onto, to have some skin to bury his nails into ever so slightly, just a bit, nothing that could potentially hurt just yet, he didn't want to ruin Caelan - not any more than he had already done - but it did feel nice to get the kiss he had wanted and it felt even nicer when ... "No apologizing, please", the noble forced out of his throat, not sure what to make of his own voice that sounded quite stiffled, overwhelmed with what he was saddled with all of a sudden and he wondered if he was truly feeling good or just telling himself that he needed this, needed Caelan and had to force him to do something out of his own comfort zone and ... and ... his midn was sort of blank, especially once his boyfriend did get a move on, did as he was told and all of the wanning confidence from earlier was gone entirely. "But ... you've never ...", he breathed aloud, holding onto him as if his life depended on it, but the initial discomfort was gone soon enough and it did feel good, he didn't know what to do now that he held onto his boyfriend - he didn't want to let go, yet he squirmed while he held onto him and all that he could think of was drag his hand - his nails - down his back in one swift, not entirely painless motion when he did hit a spot that somehow felt unbearably good and he had a hard time drowning out that stupid moan of his to begin with. Somebody would hear them, there would be s- there was a knock at the door and Ronan, who did try to compete with Alsters brightest tomatoes before, became even more red. "Lord Caelan?", the voice asked from the door, just before he knocked once more. "It is time for your check-up, may I come in?" What on earth did the doctor want here? The usual, he did say that, but his mind was too clouded and the grip that his legs had around Caelans waist grew tighter, as if he didn't want him to stop - this definitely was the wrong reaction!
    • This felt good and seeing Ronan enjoy himself too was eve better, even though he seemed a little bit lost, but when didn't he? On Caelans part it didn't feel all too different from what he had done before, but at the same time it was completely, because he actually cared and didn't anticipate the moment it was finally over. The position was slightly different, but that was all. He had someone he loved right underneath him, he had him touch and kiss him and Caelan touched and kissed him as well. And he looked at him, he liked looking at him, while he also put his hand on his cheek to brush over it. Ronan moved under him, maybe a little bit overwhelmed by all the sensations but that was why Caelan wanted to go slow, he cared about him and wanted to do this right. "I can't see your dick very well and I can't see your butt right now.", the blonde pointed out. What was there to see that he didn't see already? Also, there was nothing to be embarrassed about, quite the opposite, Ronan was making Caelan feel embarrassed when he looked at him like that. "I like seeing you, I like seeing you like what I do and you're beautiful.", he let out under his breath and gifted Ronan a smile.

Caelan felt Ronans hands around him and his fingernails slightly digging into his skin. Ronans voice was shaking and his cheeks red, but Caelan probably wasn't doing much better. Caelan tried to make this right and give Ronan what he wanted but even looking at him didn't give him full assurance he wanted. Ronan had voiced his opinion before however, if he wanted Caelan to stop, he'd tell him, if he wanted t to be faster or slower, he'd say it. Caelan told himself that he didn't need to worry so much and instead leaned down a bit more while keeping the pace, to be closer to Ronan. "But I've never...?", Caelan reiterated, pressing Ronans body against his own. What didn't he? Fuck him before? That was true, but still Ronan had everything up close for inspection before all this. Caelan flinched under the sudden pain he felt on his back, but it only hurt for a moment and he was fine with it. His muscles twitched and he wondered why Ronan fought to contain any noises he wanted to make. At the next moment Caelan was almost glad about it, because there was a knock on the door that made him stop and lift his head up. Why was that stupid doc so annoying? He needed to answer him now, fast. "I... uh-ah!", he answered towards the door but was interrupted by Ronans sudden movement that almost made him moan. He shot him a glance, then looked back at the door, remaining in their position however. "I'm feeling all fine. Kinda not in the mood right now though. I'll swing by your room later. Cool?", he simply asked. This man couldn't come in here and even if Ronan were just a maid Caelan probably would get chastised for 'moving too much' and the maid would probably get fired. Didn't this guy basically work for him? Why was he so annoying and persistent?
    • Caelan was good to and for him, Ronan had figured that out quite a while ago and yet, he was always asking for too much - he was asking for more and more and more, something that the blonde wasn't willing to give all the time and he almost felt bad about it, now that he thought for it for a split second, before being pulled out of exactly the same thought. There was silence, Caelan had stopped moving - or at least he had assumed that the blonde would, now that someone was at their doorstep and threatening their peace, but whatever the case, the doctor had every right to piss off. The glance he got, as brief as he was, made him retaliate quite the apologetic look, but then he faced the door himself and used the amount of time he'd been given to grab another piece of fabric - this time a blanket - to hide his head and flaming red face behind. Suddenly, he was glad he locked the door, but there was something equally embarrassing about his boyfriend being all the way inside him and trying to get rid of a nosy doctor that could have come by any other time of day and yet, he somehow picked the worst fucking one. "Are you alright?", the man asked, once he'd heard that incredibly stupid noise that came from the blonde and Ronan sunk even further into the mattress, or rather he'd try if only he could.

"It ... it's really important to let me have a look at your wound, you know? Also, that didn't sound too good, you didn't hurt yourself, did you?", the man suddenly insisted and when he did try to enter the room, Ronans heart skipped a beat, but the door didn't give way, he had locked it tight earlier and that paid off now, which was at least something. Instead, however, there was a heavy sigh. "Alright, I'll expect you in the infirmary in ten minutes", was all that he had added and in the end, Ronan now lay there, hiding his face with some fabric and his heart skipped a beat everytime he heard a footstep that didn't sound like it was going anywhere. "You ...", he suddenly mumbled into the fabric he had gotten ahold of, before actually using that legs of his once more and forcing Caelan down a second time. "Don't stop", he almost panted, but he knew that his hands also had a better place to be, if only he'd use it, but he quite frankly didn't. Ronan knew as much, Caelan had cast that shitty pillow away earlier, but Ronan rather bit on this than his own lips that would look like they'd been ripped to shreds once he bit down too hard. "So?", Ronan then asked, his gaze moving upward to Caelan - this wasn't a ten minute task, or would it be? "What are you going to do?", he inquired, but he knew that there would be something happening sooner or later, wouldn't there? What did he even care, his heart still banged against his chest and if he didn't know better, he would have said he did like the fact that they were almost found out a bit too much, didn't he?
    • Ronan was hiding again and quite obviously he was embarrassed right now with his flaming red cheeks that vanished underneath some fabric. Caelan was the one that should be embarrassed for the sound he made though, but as long as Ronan held still now, it wouldn't happen again and the noble knew that he had been the cause. Well, Caelan didn't care if the doc knew he had sex right now as long as he didn't know with whom. Wasn't Caelan of Fhaergus infamous for his ways with girls? For having another one at every event he attended, so why wouldn't he have a girl, some maid or whoever here? As long as no one found out it was Ronan he didn't care, even though he would have liked people to know, if it didn't mean their death. "I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about.", Caelan voiced towards the door and he just wanted this guy to leave, the doc was very bad at getting a hint, wasn't he? And he worried way too much, the wound was fine, Caelan felt fine as well and he'd be out of here soon enough.

"I didn't hurt myself. The wound's fine.", Caelan sighed and heard the doorknob creak, but the door itself didn't open up. The doc wouldn't try to break in here, right? Gods, why couldn't he just leave them alone? "Ten minutes?! That isn't...", a whole lot. But The doc already left and Caelan listened to the footsteps leading further away. He sighed, so much for romantic, or right, instead they had to stop early if they didn't want the doc to pester them some more. Caelan looked at Ronan who hid himself, he looked almost apologetic, though it wasn't exactly Caelans fault they found themselves in this situation. He swallowed a soft moan when Ronan pulled him in once more, almost like before and he wanted more. Caelans stomach tingled by just the thought. "You're insatiable...", he mumbled with a smile. "But you almost let me blow our cover, silly." Caelan chuckled a little bit, he didn't want to go. If he wanted to be in the infirmary in ten minutes though, he'd have to stop this, to dress up, he didn't care about washing, because the doc could know by what he disturbed him as long as he didn't know whom else. Still he needed to find clothes, put them on and walk all the way to the infirmary, but he didn't want to and Ronan didn't want that either. "I'll be late I guess...", Caelan mumbled as an answer, leaned forward and softly kissed Ronan, then he started to move his hip, slowly for now, to give Ronan time to adjust.
    • Who would have thought that they’d have someone that almost walked in on them so soon? Ronan did, except that he didn’t think it’d be now, but sometimes fate just had a funny way of not working in his favor and he was glad that Caelan did stop for the time being, gave him ample time to breathe - or rather hold said breath - and once he heard the doctor walking off, he finally allowed himself to breathe fully again, as if something that silly could give away his identity, tell everyone who he actually was and then give them some more information about who the blonde was actually bedding right now. “Ten minutes would be an impressive feat”, he teased, once he felt as if there was something that he could, theoretically, let out of his throat, once the footsteps disappeared at the end of the corridor. The right course of action would, most likely, be to pull out, to fight any urge and get dressed, but why go for the obvious one and fulfill just about anyones expectations when there were none to begin with? Caelan was a guest and the doctor was still a servant, that pretty much meant that those words were only a mere suggestion, of sorts. “Insatiable? Says the one with the hungry gaze that wants to see every last bit of me and took away my pillow”, Ronan complained, but only almost, before all fo those complains turned into a smile - Caelans was infectious, wasn’t it?

If Ronan didn’t know better, he’d think that his mouth and his lips would start to hurt from the amount of smiling that he did in the blondes presence, but he also knew that no matter what, all of this was good - he needed this, he needed Caelan and as long as he kept the teasing at a bare minimum, it was fine, right? “And? You could have acted like I’m a maid, they wouldn’t care and they’d never find said maid, either”, he chuckled, almost as if that devious plan of his was some sort of legitimate escape from any kind of responsibility that he’d find himself in charge of. “Quite the disobedient dog, aren’t we?” But that was all the reprimanding that he’d give the blonde, instead he let himself be kissed and once it was over, he grabbed ahold of a strand of Caelans hair, to pull him down once more, to give him a kiss of his own, too, and only wince ever so slightly when he started moving - this felt better than just feeling his boyfriend inside of him, that much was clear, but the sudden friction and the slow pace made him pull his lips away soon thereafter, to gasp for air. “Is that … all you’ve got?”, Ronan teased suddenly, starting to move ever so slightly on his own when he didn’t want Caelan to pull away, but it was no use anyway. If only the blonde would go faster, though, it’d feel even better … Caelan was feeling good, too, right? He wasn’t just doing this because he had been urged to, right? Fuck, why on earth was h- he gritted his teeth, bit his lower lip ever so slightly, just in case - but holding back noises proved difficult to begin with, once more, even when his hands went back to search for support on the blondes broad, scar-marred back - and instead of feeling them up, admiring them, or anything, he dug his nails into the pale skin, trying to hold onto something.
    • Ronan had held his breath all this damn time, hadn't he? He was fun and cute and red like a tomato, yet he was already cocky again, even though he was the one trapped under Caelans body. "Ten minutes are enough to make you finish. But I had my first round before already and I doubt you want it to be over so quickly.", Caelan answered. The doc was gone, at least it sounded that way and he hopefully wouldn't come back, even if Caelan showed up late. "And now you got a fucking blanket. Still, it's you that is insatiable, haven't you asked me to do this since we were at that hut? And you always want so much, so fast, just lean back and enjoy something or a change.", Caelan said, ripping the blanket out of Ronans hand too, because he didn't want him to hide away, why would he? He didn't need to be ashamed in front of Caelan and no one saw them, even if the doc stood right outside the door. Caelan reached out with one hand, softly grabbed Ronans chin and aligned his face so he could look at it better and smile.

"True, but if I made you moan in front of anyone, you'd feel even more embarrassed. Well actually, you have booked that treatment right now, I'll remember it for the next time someone stands outside the door.", Caelan answered with a smile and he moved to get a noise out of his boyfriend right now as well. "I don't owe that man any obedience, if anything he's working for me and he let's me do all sorts of stupid things already that aren't necessary. He can wait. And when he comes back you better sound like a girl unless you want him to ask questions." Ronan liked to tease, but Caelan could play this game as well and right about now he didn't intend to just eat all of it up. The kiss felt good, as well as the pull on his hair for another one that almost took away his breath. "See? Insatiable again. It's not all about speed and strength... or do you want to get rid of me already?", Caelan asked, but he upped the pace and he put one hand on Ronans shoulder to press him down into the mattress a bit more and also to have some grip to actually be able to put more weight and strength into it all. Ronan was squirming under him, obviously wanting more, Caelan felt him move. He felt Ronans nails on his back and sucked in some air sharply, not sure if he wanted to allow himself some moaning now that they already were almost caught. Instead he softly dug his teeth into Ronans skin right under his collarbone.
    • "I'd like to see you try, then", Ronan answered instead of what Caelan probably wanted to hear, but who was he to not play devils advocate? In this little bubble of theirs, locked away from the rest of House Alster, neither of them mattered much to the society that they found quite tiring, instead, they were only ever important to one another and the simple feeling of happiness was something that Ronan wholly experienced, just because he had his boyfriend around him, his lover, or whatever he'd want to call Caelan from here on out. This wasn't much like him, but then again, feeling trapped in a bed had never been a feeling he fancied, yet, the blonde made it feel much better than he thought it would ever. "I wanted this ... for a while. Actually, I've daydreamed about ... this ... before I ever exchanged a ... single word with ... you", the noble, that didn't want to be one, confessed and it sounded all kinds of cheesy, but not only that, it also did sound as if he'd been desperate for this for a while, maybe even since he first started to come to terms with what he was feeling. Yet, he also knew that there was quite the chance that Caelan would reject him, just because he was himself and as he wanted to lose himself in those thoughts again, that stupid blanket was ripped from his grip and flung to where he suspected the pillow to be. They'd make more of a single mess of this bed, that felt almost abundantly clear by now. "I'm enjoying it ... I'm just greedy", he huffed eventually - and he was greedy, he wanted more of this, more of Caelan.

"And how ... will you explain me mo-!" One failed retaliation, nothing more, as he bit his lower lip to almost desperately bite back the noise, just because Caelan had hit a nice spot, despite not knowing anything - and Ronan wasn't much better, but they were almost horribly good at riling each other up as it seemed. If he bit down any harder, he was sure that he'd draw blood from his lips eventually, as his teeth would dig into his skin and flesh and tear and rip it open like they'd always done, but for now ... this was fine. A gasp escaped his lips as he stopped trying to hold back and a moan, then two, almost followed suit, even though he still tried to muffle them somehow. "You want ... me to sound ... like a girl? ... Then make me, ... dog", Ronan hissed as an answer, yet, the hiss itself was almost ... breathless and any effort, any strength that could have gone into a proper delivery of that line was snuffed out soon enough. Caelan was good at making him feel dizzy, making him feel loved and even the sudden weight on his shoulder that uncomfortably pressed him into the mattress gave him an idea of who was winning this game. "I ... No. I want more of ... you." Something he hardly could take anyway, not when the blonde was burying him beneath his weight anyway and made him realize that, for a simple realization of his actions, none of this was exceptionally good to begin with. What did he want, though? All the squirming wouldn't make Caelan move faster, despite him doing just that and none of those sweet noises, that he sometimes tried swallowing down midway through, prepared him for the teeth that suddenly dug themselves into his collarbones was his own hands lost their grip on the skin they dug themselves into, as he dragged them down, yelped, and his legs grip on Caelan seemingly grew tighter. "You ... why would you ...", Ronan asked, out of breath, and despite knowing that neither the bite nor any of the blondes actions were actually painful - they just came by surprise and furthered the pleasure he was feeling, incredibly so, yet, he wanted more. Ronan was insatiable, wasn't he?
    • "So you want this to be done already? You're hurting my feelings.", Caelan answered with a soft smile, his feelings weren't actually hurt, by now he knew that Ronan would answer something like this, just because he wanted to retaliate. Caelan didn't want to go fast, he didn't want to rush, even though he had to be somewhere else in ten minutes, but why would he care? His wound could wait, if he showed up in two hours nothing would have changed by then either. He went around the house, carried some stuff and all was fine, there was no need to hurry this anyway, he'd not run away. "So you were just after my body?", Caelan asked jokingly. Well in some way it was probably true, he couldn't exactly know how Caelan was as a person when he didn't talk to him, instead he admired him from afar and apparently also daydreamed about him, about sharing a bed and getting laid. Caelan didn't mind that even though most people he met had been after something and didn't just want to be friends, because he was a nice guy. But Ronan surely knew how that went, he was going to be a Duke as well and thus people were after a piece of the cake with him too. "That you are, no doubt about it."

"How will I what?", Caelan asked laughing, because he managed to stop Ronan mid sentence. The noble bit his lip to stop any noise from leaving his throat. They both got more careful right now, hadn't they? After all they almost got caught but even if someone figured out both of them were in there, maybe they could argue they shared a maid? Then again, he wasn't sure if anyone would believe that, but it was more likely than the both of them sleeping with each other, right? Out of the window with that though, because Ronan stopped trying to be silent, or at least he didn't manage to swallow down every noise. "We don't want anyone to find out... right?", Caelan asked and pushed himself further in than before, almost all the way, to see what reaction he got from that. There Ronan got more, just as he wanted. Caelan didn't want Ronan to escape him, this felt good, even though it wasn't as he imagined it, it wasn't all too romantic, but that was fine if Ronan wanted it this way. For the first time Caelan actually didn't just want this to end quickly. He forced one arm under Ronan and lifted him up just a little bit, holding him and his hips where he wanted it. He was panting himself, the skin on his back burnt a little bit, but it didn't bother him. For now he continued the small bites on Ronans skin, at least as long as he got enough air still. The pace grew faster, he wouldn't deny Ronan his wishes and he actually wanted to hear him groan and moan more. Caelan panted himself soon enough and rested his head on Ronans shoulder.
    • "I never said that!", he suddenly whined, as if Caelan was the one that hurt his feelings and reminded him that they weren't going to stay like this forever - that this was only a temporary solution to their inherent loneliness and any attempt they'd make to fix just that was, ultimately, going to be something that might as well have been done in vain. Right now, however, Ronan didn't care, he wanted to focus on Caelan, on the way he moved, on what came from those lips that he wanted to kiss, yet couldn't, but all in all, he himself was at fault, wasn't he? Not only that, it almost felt as if no matter what he'd try to do, nothing was going to help his cause. "That ... yes ... but", why did he blurt it out like that anyway? It was impossible to answer those questions when his own body squirmed under Caelans, when ever movement felt like it could be too good and his own body, flushed in somewhat red, rather pink shades, wasn't doing him much of a favor, now that some of the blood in his body went back to his head and he wished, ever so dearly, that the blonde hadn't stolen his blanket and tossed it out of their bed, so far away. "Not ... anymore ...", he grumbled. Wasn't this what he wanted? Getting fucked into the mattress, quite literally, without a care in the world? Surely, something would make this situation more blissful, but he did not dare ask Caelan to put that hand of his around his own, feeble throat and press down onto it. "Glad ... you agree ..." Ronan tried to bite back any noise, but that proved difficult, it always had.

Not only was the threat of the doctor finding out about both of them looming over his head, he was also wondering if this was all that the blonde had to offer - not that it felt bad, or that it wasn't what he wanted, but it was ... something he would want more of in the future, which almost sounded comically exhausting. "Explain ... to anyone why I ... fucking moaned!", Ronan breathed out, he was already over holding back and he was going to take Caelans advice - he would lay back and try to relax, try to enjoy this for what it was worth and even if he didn't, he'd still enjoy it, after all, there wasn't a single night that he'd spent with the blonde that he didn't enjoy and why would this one be any different, except for the fact that this was just as he wanted it, and aside from noises that he couldn't stop his mouth from making when he pressed his head against the pillow and felt Caelan move, in an agonizingly swift pace that he'd brought upon himself, he only heard skin slap against skin. Anyone that didn't hear any of this had to be deaf, or stupid, or all kinds of things - the sound was loud, unashamed and made Ronan want to bury his face in something, anything, even the linen of Caelans bed, but he couldn't grab anything himself, not when he felt one arm under him, felt himself seperated from the mattress and he yelped, not in pain, but surprise. His hands had pressed themselves against Caelans back once more, without his nails, but ... "Fuck ... why ... is this so ... good ...", the noble whined - he didn't want this to finish, he didn't want Caelan to finish, but this position was awfully good, too, especially now that he frantically tried to hold onto Caelans back and push his hips back down as good as he could, once he thought that the blonde might escape him once more, even though that probably didn't do much for either of them. "Caelan", Ronan eventually groaned, letting one of his hands sink into the blondes hair instead - now that it lay there, he missed the piercing blue gaze on his body. "... you have ... no ... business ... being this ... this g-AH!"