sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "I'll never stop!", Caelan laughed and was glad about the fact he made Ronan giggle. He did need a break and he got one right now, forcefully somehow, because Caelan just occupied his workplace with his ass like that. There was no room for those stupid papers even though they still lay next to Caelan right now. If he didn't think Ronan would be in trouble for it, he'd just throw it out the window that sat right behind him. "Mh... liking danger? Does that turn you on? I should then. Let's kiss right around the corner of a crowd and have sex in either one of our fathers study rooms, wouldn't that be fun?", Caelan chuckled. It was only a joke, but in the end, wouldn't it be kind of exciting? He didn't want to be found out, because it meant almost certainly death, but he also didn't want to have to wait for a good opportunity to actually get in a locked room. A kiss here and there probably didn't hurt, right? No one would see them and they still didn't need to hide as much as they did now. He still couldn't kiss him in front of others but at least a quick step outside a room would suffice.

"If anyones expression is priceless, it's yours pretty much all the time, but you always hide your face.", Caelan retaliated. Just as Ronan did now even though Caelan knew his cheeks were red like a tomato, just because he got some compliments he wasn't prepared for. Would he ever grow comfortable with that? "I'm satisfied as long as I see you eat anything, I don't mind what it is. And there is nothing wrong with strawberries, that's better than chocolate or cake.", Caelan answered and as long as Ronan got something in his stomach it would be fine. "You're hiding your embarrassed face, that's the same.", Caelan pointed out chuckling. But now he was the one with a shiver running down his spine, yet he didn't stop smiling at Ronan and his hand also still rested on his head. His boyfriend looked up and the blondes cheeks got some color too, while he also wasn't sure why he disagreed in the first place. "How could I say no to those eyes?", Caelan asked and put some strands of hair out of Ronans face. Was he worried about those sharp teeth he saw only minutes ago? Maybe a little bit, but Ronan already had provn he was very good at this.
    • “Yes, don’t you ever dare!”, Ronan hissed. Wait, what did he just say? Now he dug his own grave, but he was fine with that, it was fun and quite frankly? Caelan could stay with him for as long as he wanted and do whatever he wanted, he didn’t want to miss him and while winter was far away and he knew that he was supposed to spend all of his days with him, but something did tell him that that wasn’t going to happen, so naturally, anxiety rose within him and he hated himself for even giving it as much as a second thought, but this was who he was and he couldn’t just grit his teeth and smile through the pain. “You are insane, aren’t you?”, he asked, chuckled even, with the best intentions possible. Ronan knew he had the upper hand, yet he couldn’t grip anything good to hold himself onto and get the point across, instead, a sinister and quite amused smile spread across his face. “Alright then, since we’ll spend the winter together, how about you fuck me in your fathers study with the door wide open? Or rather, how about I fuck you?” Ronan wouldn’t mind, he could do that and he knew that Caelan had a problem with zipping his mouth and keeping his hands to himself. Danger was fun, though, eventually he’d figure out what his boyfriend was into, wouldn’t he?

“I …! That’s because you have a big mouth and if you keep talking like that, all of Adrestia will know that we fuck! And I’ll be sick in bed with a fever because I feel hot as all hell … my face is red, isn’t it?” That wasn’t a bad observation, the blonde made him lose his marbles often enough, but Ronan wouldn’t be deterred by that, not when he got the blonde so close to him and not when he promised him a reward for being a good boy. What was Caelan, his pet? “I prefer strawberries over straight up sweets, do you know what kind of nightmare it is to brush my teeth?” It was, if only for the fact that whatever he had going on in his whole mouth, it wasn’t pretty and any toothbrush he used did look like it had been severely mangled thereafter. “I’m hiding because you’re making me and I don’t want you to see my blushing face! You know what? Be appreciative that you want your first time with me to be romantic, or else I’d bend you over this table real fucking quick.” And why would he? Because Caelan kept overstepping his own boundaries and Ronan wasn’t having any of it, especially when he put his hands to the blondes pants and undid them - and fuck, why were they so tight? He could pull them down like this. Whatever, he’d make do, gave it another pull, got them down ever so slightly and then shoved his hands down Caelans underwear, felt him up and touched him deliberately, all while getting up from where he sat and forcing a kiss and his tongue onto the blonde, he’d see what that earned him.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • "So you like all that? I knew it!", Caelan laughed as an answer. It was funny when Ronan stopped thinking and just spoke his mind freely, most of the time something funny fell from those red lips and he regretted it right after. Also Caelan knew now that he didn't need to worry as much, that he could just continue with those compliments even if Ronan said he was wrong about all of them. "Me? You brought that up!", Caelan retaliated still laughing, but the thought still wasn't so bad. "My fathers study? Sure why not!", Caelan grinned and pictured the room he was barely allowed inside. "He has a big oak table, enough space for us and sturdy, so it won't break so easily.", he informed his boyfriend and he didn't mind which way around it'll be... at least he though he didn't, because he had no clue how it felt right about now. He was still nervous about that and not sure if he'd enjoy being fucked by a guy, but it'll turn out great, it wasn't just any guy it was Ronan after all. "But do you even have the guts to do something like that?", he asked, defying his own father was hard enough for Ronan, as well as talking to Caelans probably.

"I'm only telling you those things, no need to assume anyone else will know.", Caelan grinned and couldn't contain some more laughter, Ronan was just too cute. "A fever? on't be silly, but yes, your face glows, you'd do great as a tomato.", he answered pinching Ronans cheek for just a moment. He did burry his own graved with sentences like that all the damn time, it was funny and Caelan loved that about the fellow noble. "I'm not sure if we get strawberries in Fhaergus, but I will try to get you as much as possible." It wouldn't be that easy, merchants needed some time to reach them and by then fruits mostly would grow bad, so there wasn't much available in Fhaergus in general, unless it was going to be good for quite some while. "I'm not making you hide! I'm making you blush if anything and you don't need to hide that from me. Why don't you want me to see you like that? I've seen plenty other things of you already.", Caelan asked and once again patted Ronans head. There was really no need to be embarrassed around the blonde. "You'll bend me over though? Are you sure you're able to?", Caelan chuckled, was he going to far now? At least it didn't stop Ronan from fidgeting with Caelans pants and suddenly he pulled on them. "Whoa, easy now.", Caelan let out, but also let Ronan do whatever he wanted. But he wasn't going easy at all, was he now? Instead he very suddenly felt his hand in his underwear and his lips and tongue on his mouth. It wasn't even hard for Ronan to reach him, now that Caelan sat down like that. He kissed him back and felt his stomach starting to tingle, all the while he needed one hand to support his own weight to not fall over while Ronan pressed his lips against him.
    • "I never said that!" He had, why did he do that! Ronan was fit to lose his marbles one of these days, but more importantly, he also was wondering why and how he was having so much fun with a single person when it was no secret that he loathed company as much as anything else. People were something he despised and Caelan chastised him for it, for hating so many things that he should be liking, for not being more openminded, but Ronan of Alster was done and over with it, he still didn't want anything to do with the world that was around him, that would eventually envelop him in a cocoon of fear and tell him that whatever he did didn't amount to anything, that all the fear he felt had no basis and that nothing he would do, from here on out, was going to help him. "Me? Didn't you bring that up?" Reverse psychology wasn't going to help his case, that much was for certain, but he was going to dabble in something, whatever it was though, he didn't know just yet. "So you're saying you want me to bend you over some nice, sturdy oak table that you know can take it all and then just straight up ... you're a menace!", he exclaimed and he found all of this embarrassing, more than he should, but sex was embarrassing and the slightest thought about touching Caelan as inappropriately made him feel ... odd. "The guts? Why wouldn't I? I just need some guts, right?" And courage. And confidence. And a better plan. Well, hell.

"Someone will catch wind of that eventually and also, being a tomato doesn't sound like a great life, I'd rather be Ronan of Alster, getting annoyed by his boyfriend." That was for certain, but he did muster a nervous laugh, something he wasn't quite sure of himself, before he eyed the situation before him. The situation was, or well, it would be sticky eventually. "No need to, especially when winter hits. I'll make do with what you feed me, or rather, what your kitchen feeds me." Ronan would have to, he knew as much, and why? It would be generally considered rude by the nobles of Caelans family if he didn't touch his plate and showing Allard those teeth of his and the problems that came with them was off of the table entirely. "Because it's embarrassing and I can't be confident when I'm plushing like some tomato, that's all your fault! And you know what? You didn't just see, you touched and sucked, too, so don't you dare bring that up", Ronan laughed ever so slightly, yet, he meant it - this was the work of two idiots, of some insanity that neither of them were quite up to understanding, but that didn't matter, he was worn and tired and he just wanted to have some fun. Once he pulled his lips away, he grinned, wide and clear. "Fine then, get up", he demanded, but didn't step away himself, he actually kept stroking the blonde feebly. "Get up, take off your pants and underwear and bent over the table, I don't need physical strength, you'll just do it if I order you to." A finger would suffice, or two, maybe? Ronan did have to figure that out, but whatever the case, Caelan wasn't getting out of this.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Caelan simply chuckled, because Ronan knew what he had said and he probably also knew Caelan knew. As always Ronan made him smile, chuckle and laugh. Well the blonde did that a lot anyway, but with Ronan every second was so much fun. It didn't matter what they talked about or what they did, as long as he was close to him he felt good. That stupid wound, the scar it would become, it didn't matter, because it gave the blonde so much more time with the one he loved and when his father answered his letter, Ronan would be officially invited for some days in Fhaergus as well. "You did, silly.", Caelan laughed, but it didn't matter because the idea was planted even though they didn't even sleep with each other to begin with, not yet at least. Caelan had to still laugh, if this was going on he'd have a stomachache in no time! "Who said something about bending me over?", he asked with a grin, but all of that didn't matter just yet anyway. "Because you're a scaredy cat often enough. But we'll see if it happens at some point."

"Stop worrying. We won't stop behaving like we do, let's just enjoy it while it lasts.", Caelan smiled reassuring. There was no need to fret, there was no sense in holding back. They should love each other as long as they could. Caelan didn't intend to go anywhere, but he alo knew that life wasn't always that easy. At some point they'd marry and then they'd be occupied with their countries and eventual children, until they had no time at all for each other anymore. "We do eat a lot of soup in winter. That'll be fine, yes?", Caelan asked, there wasn't much he could offer in the end. Cookies and cake were possible though. "You don't need to be embarrassed in front of me.", Caelan said softly, Ronan worried too much again. "I saw you sweat and pant too, so... I remember it vividly.", Caelan teased his fellow noble, but eventually he was the one that took his mouth too full and he blushed, not sure what he got himself into now. He looked into Ronans grin after the kiss, unsure what to do now. "I...uh... you're not serious... are you...?", he stuttered, but right now he couldn't exactly move anyway. Not when Ronan was this close and still used his hand to make Caelan eventually do whatever he wanted, wasn't it that? "What about my reward though? Denying me once more?", he asked, would that even help him out of this?
    • This was a mess, a big one at that and Ronan knew that every step he took after this was only going to define all of this as nothing more than the usual - he knew that a fever dream like this would, barely, last forever and he also was fairly aware that happiness only came in compressed forms, in somethig that he couldn't have all the time, so it only fit that Caelan was one of those rare sources, wasn't it? "I did, because I will have you bend over this table, whatever you want or not." Any table was fine and if they were lucky, they could - maybe - use the dead of the night to ruin the table in the dining hall, but Ronan wasn't going to recommend that, he knew as much, he couldn't just have a bunch of people question what on earth transpired, so that was no good anyway. "Fine, you know what, puppy? I do have the guts, unlike you", the noble suddenly forced out through grit teeth, but this wasn't about actually fucking Caelan any longer, this was about getting a good idea of what was going on and what would be going on. This was fun, wasn't it? Having someone at his disposal, feeling all high and mighty, that was what Darragh got drunk on, didn't he? But then, their methods weren't the same and Ronan knew that as well.

"Trust me, you'll enjoy this one." If not, he'd actually be disappointed in the blonde and for that, for the single thought of that, he took his hands off of Caelan and only chuckled. Being with him was fun, that much was clear and it never would not be. "Caelan, I'm dead serious - are you getting cold feet or something?" This was exactly what he wanted, this was a game again, he wanted the upper hand, he wanted reassurance that he could come out on top anyway, but he knew something way better to prove that, he always had something up his sleeve, or at least when someone would least expect it. "No, I'm not denying you. The conditions are shifting, that's all - but you'll be feeling good, I promise you." Ronan took a step away, looked at the positive mess right in front of him and granted Caelan a smile, one of many that the young noble coaxed out of him and one that made him wonder what it was that glued the two of them together like this. "Undress and bend over, I'll be leaving to get something and when I come back, I don't want a single piece of fabric left on you, understood?", Ronan commanded, before he stepped away and to the door - this would take ten minutes, nothing more, maybe less, but whatever, the blonde could wait for another ten if he could wait all day, couldn't he? "Don't you dare disappoint me", he made clear once more as he walked out on Caelan. What did he use that little errand run for, though? To get some strawberries from the kitchen, he really craved those, and he rummaged through some of those stupid gifts they had gotten from the southlands, namely a bottle of some sort, that he dragged back to Caelans room. "I'm back", he announced eventually - Caelan only had to be an obedient puppy now, didn't he?
    • Caelan should have known better than to challenge Ronan, because the noble was easily manipulated that way and in this case, Caelan didn't even intend to do that. He almost seemed angry Caelan questioned his guts and now it wasn't a matter of can or can't anymore, because now Ronan seemingly had to prove something. "Don't get too worked up.", Caelan smiled, trying to diffuse the situation he brought himself into and then he was called out to not having the guts himself. He wasn't scared of misusing his fathers desk, not one bit, it would be fun, wouldn't it? He just wasn't sure about the how part and in the end, maybe he went too far this time and now he was finding himself in a huge mess. He kept Ronan waiting for too long and he teased him too much, didn't he? Now he demanded all sorts of things Caelan actually wanted to do in a somewhat romantic situation that might have never occurred like he had planned in the first place. Now he was blushing and nervous, but he also knew that he barely was able to deny Ronan his wishes and it ought to happen at some point, only Caelan thought it would be the other way around.

"How would you know?", Caelan asked, because when it came to sex he was the one knowledgeable, not Ronan who told him more than once that reading about it wasn't exactly the way to go. Ronans hands suddenly were gone and he removed himself, gave Caelan actual space to stand up, but did he even want that? "I uh..." Yes, he was getting cold feet and it was embarrassing because usually he had such a big mouth. Ronan smiled at the blonde and Caelan mustered a smile too, although it looked a little odd and crooked probably. Ronan voiced his demands, then left and Caelan stood there, calling after him, but he already closed the door. Did he truly mean that? Caelan stood up from the table, then paced around, then panicked, because Ronan had been gone a while and Caelan was still dressed. Not that Ronan would do anything to him, but... ugh this was stupid. He did have sex a hundred times, what was he afraid of? Caelan got rid of his shirt and his underwear. Since when did he feel that strange when he was naked? Well he couldn't bring himself to actually bend over and what if someone else entered this room? No, instead he sat on the bed, crossed his legs and for whatever reason put a pillow in his lap. When Ronan came back, he just looked at him like a lost puppy that didn't know if he got kicked out any second now.
    • Was he mean for leaving the blonde to his own devices, for not answering or offering him answers and comfort? Ronan had no idea, he knew he was getting some of this back eventually, Caelan knew what payback meant and yet it was kind of stupid to assume that neither of them was capable of doing something, anything, to the other. What was he supposed to do, though? In the end, those words, the claim that he didn’t know, didn’t have the guts to do it, all of that riled him up ever so slightly and now he just walked out on the blonde, demanding something ridiculous of him. Then, he stood in the doorframe, a plate of strawberries in one hand and a bottle of oil in the other - and the blonde sat there, on his bed, covered by nothing but a pillow. Ronan couldn’t help but chuckle, couldn’t help but grin ever so slightly at Caelan and then, he closed the door behind them, locked it up and waltzed over to the bed, placed both plate and bottle aside, only to marble at his boyfriend and those scars he exposed. “You understood part of the assignment, that’s a good start.” Did he sound like he was mocking this poor puppy? Partially, though, Caelan seemed gullible like this, exposed and embarrassed, his body and his face flushed in faint red.

“What’s with that look on your face, are you embarrassed?”, the half-wolf asked, reaching for Caelans face, grabbing his chin with his hand and as he held it, he tilted that head of his up. He didn’t want to make someone like Caelan cry, but ruining him was a good alternative to all of this and for some reason, he felt inclined to do that, but before he would, he actually did reach for one of the strawberries. “You look good like this, did anyone ever tell you that?” Probably not, he doubted that he had enough time to play these kinds of games with a girl and even if, Caelan didn’t seem like the submissive type, especially not in a situation that he himself didn’t want. Ronan took his hands off of the blondes chin, having stared into his eyes like that for long enough, but he placed the strawberry he took between the lips of his boyfriend, leaving it there, before he sat down on the bed himself, reached for the pillow that was covering Caelan only partially and then put one strawberry in his own mouth - why had he sat the plate down on the bed? No idea. “Look, we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, you know that, right?” That sounded oddly mature, especially out of his own mouth that he barely used for anything good. “But I won’t hurt you, I mean”, he then reached for the bottle with the oil in it and presented it to Caelan. “If you feel unsure, I can just watch instead.”
    • Caelan looked into Ronans grinning face, but at least he thought about locking the door. Whatever would happen no one needed to know any of that. Ronan apparently actually brought some strawberries, so at least he ate something, that was good and Caelan smiled about it like an idiot, as if it was an achievement. Ronan came closer, looked at him now and Caelan just kept sitting there, he scuffed however. "As if you'd ever expose your butt to me.", he said, Ronan wouldn't do that and Caelan wouldn't either, not like that, it felt odd. Well at least he was a little relieved Ronan didn't bring a rope, there was still a bet he lost, right? Still this was kind of embarrassing though Caelan wasn't like this usually, yet he was now. Especially when Ronan just looked at him, without doing anything else. No kiss, no touch, nothing. "I know I'm very good looking, but no need to stare.", he said to lighten his own mood a bit and to act like he was all confident, which he definitely wasn't, but Ronan didn't need to know that.

"I'm... maybe.", Caelan answered in all honesty, simply because he didn't want to lie to Ronan, even if it was about something like that and even if Ronan knew the truth anyway. Caelan was forced to look up and he did, but he never was shy of a confrontation, so he just looked Ronan into his eyes without hesitation. "Like... what?", Caelan asked somewhat confused, but instead of an answer got a strawberry stuffed between his lips. Right, he didn't have lunch either! He was getting hungry. He wasn't sure what Ronan wanted, but when he ate his own strawberry, Caelan let his fall into his mouth as well, chewed on it and then swallowed it down. Ronan then just stole the pillow from Caelan and though he shortly reached for it, he then let it be and leaned back. Ronan saw all of him before anyway, there was no need to be shy. "I know. But I feel I've had you waiting long enough... and I had a big fucking mouth so I kinda deserve that.", Caelan answered, looking at his boyfriend. It was unfair that he was still dressed though. "I know you wo- what? Watch? Watch what?", Caelan asked completely clueless, he had no fucking idea what that was supposed to mean now. He for one had only read two of Ronans books.
    • “Do you want me to get out of my clothes, then?”, Ronan asked, but Caelan wasn’t wrong, be wouldn’t do that and why? Probably because he’d be embarrassed beyond believe, so asking that of someone like the blonde wasn’t what he should be doing. “I like staring at you, I like looking at you for that matter - but you don’t feel comfortable with my gaze on you right now, I wonder why that is”, he blurted out. This was a game for power, one that he was sure he’d win, as if that had been set in stone from the get-go and still, he didn’t want Caelan to feel ill towards him or to not do something he didn’t want. Ronan offered him another strawberry, shoved it between his lips and then at least started taking off a bit of his clothing, namely his shirt and shoes, that he discarded somewhere on the floor, as well as that annoying hair tie of his, but he didn’t throw it away, instead, he wrapped it around Caelans wrists, tied them together and then marbled at the fact that the stakes had never been even, that he had always had the upper hand and that that felt incredibly good. Ronan was on a high right now, there was no denying that, was there?

“Embarrassed and confused. Like that”, he retaliated, but he still did smile at the blonde, inched ever so slightly closer to him and then put the pillow away and shoved the strawberries aside, all that remained was the bottle of oil that he’d handed the blonde just earlier, the one that he had no idea what to do with. “You’re cute when you don’t know a damn thing, you know that?” Of course Caelan didn’t no one ever told him that and Ronan was making it his mission to positively embarrass and ruin this man, and why? Just because he had dared him to, or at least because he felt like it and there was no shame in that, as there shouldn’t be. “You deserve me, that’s all”, Ronan giggled before putting his outstretched hand against the exposed chest in front of him, pushing the taller man down and eventually, he’d have straddled his hips, but in this case he didn’t instead he was looking at how this situation would be unfolding, if Caelan needed a breather, or if there was nothing much that he could do anyway. “I’ll show you, but watching you is a reward for me, so … I guess just try to enjoy all of this.” He seemingly wasn’t hesitating, he just needed to use the bottle that he’d thrust onto Caelan and then what. “Any objections?”, Ronan asked, grabbed the bottle again and opened it up, spreading some of the oil on his fingers. “Or do you want a kiss first?”
    • "Of course I want that.", Caelan answered as if it had been the most stupid thing Ronan ever asked him. The answer to this question would always be yes and Ronan knew as much, Caelan liked to look at him as much as it was the other way around and it was only fair since Caelan wore no clothes right now himself. "That's only partially true. It feels odd you don't do anything else but that.", Caelan answered. He expected a touch or a kiss, but Ronan was the one that had himself under control most of the time, Caelan was the one who couldn't let his fingers off of Ronan. Caelan was fed another strawberry and he ate it, but still didn't move from his position, though now that Ronan was starting to undress, he kind of wanted to. He didn't though, got the hint and kept where he was, Ronan was the one coming back towards him anyway. His hands were grabbed and... "What are you doing?", he asked, seeing his hands tied together a few moment later, though he was pretty sure he could get out if he wanted to. How sturdy could a hair tie be?

Caelan felt pretty naked, usually he didn't mind but Ronan had a vibe around him that made this all seem a little bit more dangerous than it was. Ronan came even closer, the pillow was gone and Caelan sat there, looking at his boyfriend, seemingly waiting for any directions he might have wanted to give him. "I... I wouldn't say I'm cute...", Caelan mumbled. He was tall, strong and maybe a little bit too eager, but cute? Ronan was the cute one. "I... guess?", did Caelan deserve of a kiss? Apparently not, because instead of coming closer, Caelan felt Ronans hand on his chest that pushed him down. He let him, lay on his back eventually, but didn't know what to do with his damn hands now. "Enjoy what... exactly...?", Caelan asked, not sure what Ronan had in mind in the first place. The blondes stomach was tingling, but he trusted Ronan, so no, he didn't have any objections and thus he shook his head. He watched Ronan do something with that bottle he brought, then looked in his face again. "I very much do."
    • Ronan would be lying if he didn’t say that he was the slightest bit antsy himself, but he was trying his earnest to combat it, to swallow down any clump that was building up in his throat. He did bite off more than he could chew, but that was fine, it wasn’t anything new and in his case, it was a wonder that he hadn’t chickened out already, so that was something to be proud of, wasn’t it? “So it feels odd that we aren’t kissing or that I’m not lapping at your dick?”, the noble chuckled and he knew that this wasn’t the right time to be nervous - was he even? Eventually, he did lean forward and gave Caelan a short peck on the lips, hardly a kiss, but he’d make do. “Spread your legs some more”, he demanded, eventually pushing them aside with the one hand that he hadn’t coated in oil just yet - one sufficed anyway, he knew that. Whatever came to mind would be easier if the blonde was positioned on all fours, but he was doing well and he’d waited long enough for a viable reward, so who was Ronan to deny him just that any longer? His heart was beating in his chest, though, hammering against it and he was glad that he still felt confident, he didn’t want to ruin this.

“This way you can’t touch me. It’s a way for you to learn how to be obedient and you get a reward as well, or do you not want that?” What was it with him and asking those senseless, humiliating questions anyway? Caelan was going to shy away at some point if he kept doing this, but fuck, Ronan didn’t care - he leaned forward and gave his boyfriend an actual kiss this time, now that he was easier to reach, now that his legs were spread apart like that. Whatever, right? “Then what are you? Your face is flushed slightly pink, your body is and the way you’re hesitating, all of that is pretty cute, you know?” What did possess him to do this kind of stuff? It seemed otherworldly to try and have the blonde figure it out on his own, but Ronan eventually started to kiss his way downward, from Caelans jaw to his throat, to his collarbone and to his chest, but he did stop there, just to go back up and turn those kisses into the slightest of bites, eventually sucking on differing patches of skin, wanting to leave a myriad of hickeys as it seemed, but … fuck, he still had some fingers he wanted to put to good use. “You’ll see, or feel”, he elaborated before grabbing the bottle once more and spreading some of the oil on Caelans ass, a bit more on his fingers and then, he shoved one in, gave it some time, kept kissing the blondes skin, marbling at it and maltreating many patches that he found, whatever they were scarred already or not, Ronan didn’t care. What he did care for was moving that finger of his and eventually adding a second one, staring at Caelan and the way his expression might shift - this was just some experimental loving, and in the end, when he got low enough to keep balanced on his legs, he added his second hand and started stroking the blondes dick. Why was he still so damn confident? Fuck.
    • Their roles had shifted somehow. Ronan was the one being confident and making Caelan blush and his heart race. The blonde was unsure about all of this because he did want to wait and he did want it to be romantic, but in the end Ronan was the one with a plan and that quite obviously didn't need some soothing in, not right now and not for what he had planned, so this was actually fine. Maybe Caelan did worry too much in the end and right now he was the one that gor thrown into something, not the other way around, worrying about Ronan seemed very unnecessary. "I was talking about kissing, or touching the scars you like so much.", Caelan answered, Ronan also usually was the one that didn't like too much staring on either side, that didn't want to look into Caelans face most of the time, because he was embarrassed and shy. "I... what?", he asked, but Ronan already shoved his legs apart. It was weird to lie on his back like that, to only be able to look up at Ronan without just being able to pull him close, like he usually did. The tied together wrists were annoying and he didn't quite know where to put his hands now.

"I'd rather hug and kiss you.", Caelan said. "And I don't know what to do with my hands now, they are in the way." Talking back wasn't obedient at all, was it now? But did he truly need to be? In the end however he let Ronan do what he wanted, for now at least. Because for some reason pleasing him had always been important to him. Finally though Caelan got a kiss, but it didn't nearly take long enough. "If I wanted it, I could be the one towering over you in a few moments.", Caelan answered just because he didn't want to admit that he was cute. Was that why Ronan acted like he did every time Caelan told him the same? Ronan started kissing Caelans skin. He went down, but up again once he reached his chest, after all his initial reward was off the table now. It felt good but... "This is unfair... I want to touch you too...", he pouted, but his body slightly twitched whenever Ronan started to bite him, especially now that he felt how sharp his teeth actually were. This probably could get very nasty if Ronan wanted it to. "I...", he started before he felt something cold on his skin. His heart was racing and he looked down to were Ronan was doing something, but he couldn't quite see wha--- "Ngh...!" He let his head fall back onto the pillow. This feeling was odd, he felt vulnerable and it somewhat hurt. No, not anymore, it just took him some moments to get comfortable to it. Still his initial reaction was to shy away, to escape Ronans touch, yet when he started to kiss his skin again, Caelan calmed down a little. His heart however wanted to escape his chest and his body felt almost numb from his stomach downwards. He started gasping when he suddenly felt something down there again, his cheeks turned red, he felt like having a fever and he didn't know where to look. Right now, he looked at the ceiling is if there was something that would explain all of that to him, but that wasn't even the start of it all. There was more pressure, more friction suddenly and Caelan wheezed. Still that wasn't enough and when the blonde looked down his body he saw Ronan put his second hand to use as well. Caelan let out a smothered moan and he was very much confused and overwhelmed by that new sensation he felt. "Ngh...! Don't look at me...!", he let out, closing his own eyes as if this was going to help. Fuck! He wanted to free his hands but that knot was stronger than he thought and he closed it even tighter by pulling on the fabric that held his hands together. If he had been completely tied down that probably would have been better, because right now theoretically he was able to move still, he could sit up and pull Ronan close, but instead his body didn't want to do what it was ordered to.
    • Those reactions were fun, Caelan was fun but what was even better was taking all of this a step further with no actual plan of fucking the blonde. Ronan knew that he probably should have tried, at least a bit, should have given Caelan some false hope and told him he’d be the one getting fucked right then and there, but he didn’t - and why? Because there was no need to, giving someone false hope was the worst feeling and he rather stayed where he was, enjoyed the squirming mess below him, the mess that barely was obedient, but he was trying, wasn’t he? “So you’re into me worshipping that body of yours? Good to know what gets you going”, he chuckled and as if to demonstrate that he didn’t need to say words to please Caelan, he bent down and started kissing one of his scars, deliberately leaving all of the unmarred skin between the next one untouched, ever so slightly biting into the scarred tissue. Ronan wondered if he could get a good reaction out of the blonde if he just tried to bite him harder, so he did, not quite hard enough to draw blood, but with those teeth of his, that sure hurt too, at least he assumed so. “If I untie you, won’t you just change this situation in your favor and bury me under you?” That was true, so even something as minuscule as a hair tie was more adept at holding Caelan back from doing something stupid.

Once the blonde actually did twitch and squirm, once his face got redder and Ronan got a good moan out of him, he couldn’t help but laugh. “What was that about towering over me? You have to make it sound convincing too!”, he urged the puppy beneath him, only to pick up the pace a bit, with both his fingers and his hand, only to bury his teeth in another scar. Right about now, he was happy that the doctor wasn’t going to see the blonde in a state of undress - Ronan was fairly sure that, if he did, not only would he have more questions than answers, but he’d also have some sort of clue about what was going on. His own heart kept beating, rather hammering against his ribcage and … “You look so unbelievably good like this, completely defenseless and with nowhere to go, cornered and panting, moaning like the mess you are”, he complimented Caelan, though he knew that comments like these would hardly suffice in giving him the satisfaction he wanted. Those brown eyes of his fixated themselves on the blondes, whenever they met and the reaction he was given didn’t really satisfy. “Why shouldn’t I? You do it all the time, now it’s my turn - be a good puppy or you’ll hurt yourself ob that tie, do you hear me?” Ronan couldn’t move much, they could kiss, but he did kiss the inner side of Caelans thigh, once he inched down a bit more with his own body, just to bite him, to pull him out of that frenzy of his … could he fit a third finger? No, that was impractical, but he could up the pace just by a notch, couldn’t he?
    • "That's not what I me-ah...!" Caelan felt as if his voice was sounding higher pitched than usual and he couldn't even finish his sentence. Instead he looked down, saw and felt Ronans lips one of his scars and wondered if this felt better than just a few centimeters to the side. That wasn't what Caelan meant however and Ronan knew it probably. He just noticed that he often enough looked at those scars and more than once he said that he wanted some of his own, while Caelan didn't understand why. After all acquiring scars was never fun, such as the one that would appear on his face at some point. Ronan was beautiful like he was, he didn't need to have scars of stupid fights with wild animals or during tournaments, or simply because he fell off somewhere. Ronan started to only touch the scars and the tissue there was feeling different and somewhat numb at times, yet the bite stung in all the wrong parts of his body. Another bite made him flinch and he still loathed that ted together arms. He could have tried reaching for Ronan, but he didn't want Caelan to touch him. He wanted though. "Wh-what if I promise... I wont...?", he asked exhaling. Sure he could force Ronan under him, but it was enough to just be able to put his hands on his hip or nto his hair and to be able to pull him close when he wanted a kiss.

"Don't... laugh... at me...", Caelan let out pouting, but his expression changed again soon after. This felt good, odd, different, he couldn't describe it, but it was hard to make his brain work right now, especially since Ronan fought on more than one front. Caelan didn't even know what to concentrate on. The familiar feeling, or the new one that made him twitch and squirm? "Just... okay... you win...", Caelan panted, because even if he tried to sit up, he couldn't and his body twitched with every little movement. Ronan was going faster and the additional bite let Caelan moan suddenly. There was no one here, or was there? What if someone came by? What of the doc wanted to check on him, or Declan? Fuck... Caelan pressed his eyes shut and bit his own lip to muffle any more sounds. Maybe he could say he fucked a maid, but... he rather wasn't heard by anyone here. He opened his eyes again, looked at Ronan and it was embarrassing, especially since he was right. Caelan couldn't quite flee and his body was starting to tremble. "Mhm...", yes he heard Ronan, but he still wanted to be free, it was no use however. Instead it got even more intense when h felt Ronans lips and his teeth on his thigh. Now he also was completely out of reach and Caelan used his otherwise useless arm to bite it, in order to not make any more loud sounds.
    • "Ah, I got it ... you want me to say how much I like them, how much I want some of my own and that I love how your body looks, that I wish I were in your shoes, that I could have a body like yours, is it that?", Ronan chuckled, he liked being in control, he liked winning games and he liked beating Caelan with his own weapons - and in this case, it was strength, it were guts that the blonde didn't seem to have, not once. "You won't listen to me, you've never kept your hands to yourself so far." Did he? No, there was not a single time that his puppy did listen in that regard, but he was obedient in other ways, was at least doing parts of what was possible to him and he, for one, was appreciative for that, though, he shouldn't be rewarding behavior like that, wasn't it that? Whatever the case, it hardly mattered when he was two fingers deep in his boyfriend and the noises he made, the way he couldn't even form a damn sentence, it all riled Ronan up more than it should - he loved this, he loved Caelan, but this feeling was ephemeral, it was sending him someplace, giving him some sort of impression that he couldn't quite figure out, but it didn't matter. "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because this is nice and I'm wondering why I didn't do it before."

The only thing that he did miss was Caelan not bending over that wooden table, that would have been something like the cherry on top, though, he'd make do with what he got of the cake, rather than those little decorations that weren't neccessary. "I do? Nice, but this is your reward, no game - so enjoy yourself", he demanded and as if he knew that the blonde would just hurt himself like this, eventually did move a bit forward, even though he was biting that arm of his to muffle all those sounds, took his hand off of Caelans dick and brought those two hands down as far as he could, and what did he do? Well, the knot was - unfortunately - tight and Caelan wasn't doing himself a favor, so Ronan did bite down, dragged the hair tie and with a bit of luck, it did come undone. Now this crying puppy could do what he wanted, and as if to signal that, he smiled at him. "Let me hear you, you can do what you want with your hands, that's an order", he spoke, as he went back to where he was before, keeping a steady rhythm with both his fingers and the hand that went back to where it had been just earlier, as his teeth sunk into the tender flesh of Caelans inner thigh - a place that wasn't marred by a bunch of scars, somewhere where the skin felt almost soft to the touch, but he wasn't going to call him out on that, not with the rest of his body being as defined and worthy of worship, not when he could leave hickeys and bitemarks alike.
    • "No! I...!", Why was Ronan putting everything out of context and understood wrongly on purpose! And why was h going on and on about that stupid body of his now? He didn't even want Ronan to have a body like his own, he was beautiful just like he was. "You're hot.", he said completely out of context, at least seemingly, but he loved looking at Ronan just as much as Ronan loved looking at Caelan and there was no need to hide that fact. "I've earned... many... rewards... I can't be... that bad...", Caelan let out after he was denied his request. Ronan was mean, but it was fine, because this felt good, no matter what his hands did. Ronan got drunk on power, was that it? But Caelan didn't mind especially if it meant that he was feeling better too, after his hard day, though Caelan actually thought he'd be the one gifting some form of pleasure to his beloved. "Mh... what about... you though...?", Caelan asked, he always did and Ronan always said it was fine, but was this truly what he needed to relax? Damn...

"It's not... a game...?", Caelan asked panting, because he could have sworn it was and Ronan was winning. But he was right, this felt good and he should enjoy himself, especially now that his body didn't want to flee from that foreign touch anymore. It was still odd, the thought alone was, but who cared when it sent multiple shivers down his spine and when it made him lose control over his own body. Ronan all of a sudden changed his mind apparently and Caelan held his arms towards him so it was easier to free him. But he didn't stop with the other hand and Caelan couldn't stop wheezing. "Yes. Understood.", Caelan let out after receiving an order, though he wasn't sure how loud he truly could be without giving them away. Now that he was free however, Caelan used one arm to push himself in a more upright position and the other to grab Ronan by his head and pull him towards him. He wanted to kiss him and he did, muffled his noises there now, though he was quickly out of breath. Sure the kisses on his thigh were nice, but being close to Ronan was better, even though by now his quick breath was just hitting hi fellow noble. His head felt heavy, but he didn't want to lie down again, instead he grabbed Ronans shoulder to have something to hold onto. "Ronan...", he eventually mumbled after what felt an eternity of panting, wheezing and sweating, but he knew that he was at his limit by now, especially since Ronan used more than one hand on more than one spot. A final, loud moan was marking Caelans end and it felt somehow different than usual, but good, so good. He trembled, made a mess of himself, of Ronan and probably the bed and after all was over, he just let himself fall back. His body felt heavy and practically useless.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• Caelan was too good, too good for him and too good for himself, that much was painfully obvious and yet, he only needed to say a single sentence to make Ronan blush like the idiot he was, to realize that he was liked for who he was and lose his composure for a second. If he could have, he'd have covered his face with his hands, but those were preoccupied and he knew as much. This was stupid, wasn't it? What was he even trying to do? Coax a reaction out of the blonde, make him be someone he wasn't by forcing certain aspects of himself onto him? Whatever the case, Ronan didn't need to know much, he never did, especially not when they were like this already, when the only way out was the obvious and he was starting to feel like he let Caelan off of the hook a tad bit too easily. That was fine, he'd figure something out for the two of them eventually and that could come any day, so it was only a matter of time until all of this was more than a short moment spent together, until he actually had the guts to do something worthwhile to the blonde man that he was merely teasing, with both words and his fingers. "What about me?", Ronan asked, once more, but he only shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know what you mean", he suddenly made clear, as if he wanted the blonde to address the issue himself and tell the half-wolf what it is that he wanted, without a doubt. "You aren't too bad, just disobedient sometimes."

Once more he shook his head. "Never was." It had been, it still was, that was a fullblown lie but he didn't want Caelan to get some sort of idea, he didn't want him to assume that his boyfriend just wanted a quick fuck and that'd be it, because honestly, he didn't. This actually was a reward and for once, he had to admit that it felt nice to be pulled around by Caelan without much of a choice - it always did, but he never admitted that and now that they were kissing in this weird, crooked position, he could hit different spots, that was fun and most likely served as some sort of breaking point for the blonde that could no longer contain himself, that ruined his own naked body and Ronans hand, but more importantly his chest and most likely parts of his pants, too. Why didn't he take those off? Still, his whole body felt electrified, so much in fact that it hurt, that it felt straining and that his heart skipped a beat. Ronan chuckled, took his hands off of Caelan and wiped both of them on the bedsheets, looking at the mess that they made of each other and the fact that they still had enough oil to ... no, not today. At least the plate of strawberries hadn't been sent flying when Caelan started to thrash around, which was a good thing, but now that he lay there, exhausted and done, Ronan started to clean him off with one of the sheets. "You were good." Good for him, so good in fact that the young noble really wanted to get out of his own pants and do something else, some more of something. "But what about me, huh?"
    • Caelan lay there sweating, exhausted, done and maybe a little bit confused and embarrassed. This was not what he had expected and it also hadn't been what Ronan threatened him with. He needed some time to catch his breath and he wiped some blonde hair out of his face that annoyed him. He wanted to cuddle, as always, but he let Ronan be for now, since he called him disobedient more than once today, even though Caelan thought that wasn't the truth. Ronan also didn't want to think about a reward or something of that kind for himself apparently, or he wanted Caelan to offer himself up even more, even though he already knew he could have everything from him. Now that Ronan had won this not game, Caelan wasn't sure if he should have cursed his big mouth. He always was overly confident and Ronan most of the time just called him an idiot and that was that, now the blonde was the idiot and didn't know what to think about all of this. Under Ronans touch he had felt somewhat weak, but was that a bad thing? And despite the initial pain and the overall weird feeling, it felt incredible. "Have you... done anything like that before...?", Caelan asked, he knew that Ronan didn't do something like that with someone, but he still could have explored on his own after reading all those books, right?

"I... was good? I didn't do anything...", Caelan exhaled and flinched when he felt another touch, though this time Ronan just cleaned him up a bit. Caelan eventually pushed his upper body up and held his weight with his lower arms. He looked at Ronan, was still a little bit out of breath, but he felt like he could use his body to some extent again. "You can ask for everything you want. You know that.", Caelan answered with a smile. Of course he wanted to return the favor somehow, that had actually been the initial plan before Ronan decided otherwise. Looking at him he was riled up now, by what he saw and heard and Caelan could relate to that, he always was the same whenever he played a little with Ronan without receiving something himself. He sat up completely now, grabbed Ronans head again and kissed him, this time without having to grasp for air every other second. When he let go his blue eyes searched for Ronans gaze and he expected an answer. Ronan had been so cocky before, he could just tell him his wishes, right? "So what should it be?"
    • Should he give his fellow noble some room to breathe, to catch said breath, to calm down and be who he ought to be? Ronan might as well, but oddly enough, he didn’t, he kept sitting there and gave him physical room, though, mentally he probably didn’t, he shouldn’t ask all those questions and then pretend like he didn’t know, like he wasn’t grinning at him and having the time of his life just by having him enjoy something so silly and short. “To anyone else? No”, he chuckled, that was the truth, Caelan was his first in many ways, but also almost all ways sexual - except maybe one, but that was something that they needn’t speak about anyway. “To myself? Probably, who knows?” Trying was something that he could do, whatever it felt good, he didn’t know until he tried and so he did, attempted to make himself feel what he wanted to feel like, but there were certain limitations to that, especially when he’d rather have someone else do plenty of things to him, or rather have someone to do these things to. “You were obedient, you dork.” That deserved praise and Caelan always did, for at least trying to be accommodating and trying to help him out in his own ways, especially when it came to raising those spirts of his that, often enough, weren’t all that high.

Ronan gazed over that body that lay before him once more, although the noble was already moving, already reaching for something not within his grasp just yet. “I know that because you’ll do it, no matter what.” How did the inside of the blondes mouth even look? If he knew, he’d probably be able to make a better judgement whatever or not he wanted a blowjob from that guy who’s face he cut open in one swift and accidental motion - this was idiotic. Why was Ronan still reminding himself of that when someone as cute as Caelan lay there, though, he prodded himself up now, and what was he— ah, fuck. There was a hand on his head and lips on his own and his heart was still beating fast enough to crash through his ribcage, as much as something else strained against his underwear and pants and for fucks sake, had just looking at Caelan made him hard? It sure did, there was no doubt about it. This was getting embarrassing and the ever so slight authoritarian tone in Caelans voice made him tremble under his touch and already gave him stupid ideas. “You”, Ronan commented, his head was empty, yet full and all of the things that he could think of, he didn’t know how to word. Asking for the blondes mouth was out of question, but … what else could he want? “Something, anything.” Fuck, was he blushing?
    • Benutzer online 2

2 Besucher