sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Well Declan did ease up to him a little bit, right? Any maybe they'd have a good time together. Caelan didn't mind playing with him, actually it sounded like fun, even if playing with a child wasn't something he did regularly, but that couldn't be too hard, could it? People sometimes told him he was still childish himself, so this was easy then. "Well I'm sure he wished he had more time for you too.", Caelan encouraged that little boy with another smile. Ronan truly liked his brother, right? What little he had told him about him had only be good and he also thought about him, didn't want to run off and leave him alone, just so he could be the one being egoistic. That tiny shrimp was actually a nice boy, wasn't he? So how could Ronan possibly not like him? Brothers got annoying eventually but in the end they were family. "Yeah you!", Caelan chuckled when Declan seemed kind of confused about Caelans question, as if he had to know already. "Ah, that old already, huh? I'm seventeen.", Caelan answered. There actually wasn't that much difference in age and Caelan asked himself what he'd been up to when he was ten. He climbed a lot of trees... and punched other childrens faces in. Well... he better didn't think about it too much.

"Forget about it...", Caelan laughed somewhat awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head, but he also didn't think Declan understood the second part. "Predicament means like... we've got the same kind of trouble. We're both bored and no one plays with us.", he explained to him, as long as he forgot the first part Caelan didn't finish to say, all was good, right? He couldn't teach a child to curse, especially not Ronans baby brother! He needed to be careful when talking to him. All of a sudden however Declan seemed in high spirits, actually looking forward to spend time with someone. Sure Caelan wasn't his older brother, but he had time and he wanted to play with him. The young boy even smiled and quite suddenly grabbed one of his fingers to drag him somewhere. Caelan quickly stood up and followed him, it wasn't hard to keep up with those somewhat tiny steps. "Oh I'm not very good at drawing, but everything else is fine. Whatever you want to play.", Caelan smiled. Well tag would be difficult, he couldn't catch him too fast, right? Aside from that the doc would kill him if he saw him running... well whatever, he only ran after a tiny child, there wasn't much to it. And hide and seek? Gods, he'd probably search for hours! He didn't know this building at all!
    • Declan had someone to play with and his name was Caelan, that was all that mattered - all that was important, basically. Sure, he could have come up with something that was a bit more challenging, or he could have pestered him about Ronan, but something told him that none of that would be a good idea and playing with Caelan was just fine, right? "Oh, so that means that we both ... uh ... want someone to play with?", he asked, but that also meant that neither of them were lonely anymore, not when they had each other and that was, somehow, Declans favorite part of it all. Now that Caelan followed suit, and he gave him free choice over what to play, that only meant they'd have a good time - which was probably also why he dragged the blonde to his own room first and well, first it was board games, then it actually was tag in this room, then hide and seek - not that Declan wanted to run around the entire house, so it was just this room as well - and then it was back to board games, but Caelan was pretty good at all of those things, at least it seemed that way to him, but he won a few times, so that was fine!

How long did they play? At least a few hours and it actually was around lunchtime by now, wasn't it? Or was it after that? Nobody had come to get him and no one would actually come for him today, he was supposed to have classes, but they weren't happening, so now he was just there, playing games with Caelan, who probably was hungry, too. "Uh ... are you hungry?", Declan suddenly asked, looking up from where he sat to the blonde - they still were playing some board game that neither of them had figured out, or maybe Caelan was letting him win? It was hard to say. "Oh! We should see if Ronan has time!", the boy suggested instead and got up - the three of them could have lunch together and that meant that he could actually drag Caelan around the mansion for a bit, didn't it? Or ... or ... well, the door creaked open and a maid poked her head in soon thereafter. "Your Highness, your afternoon classes are about to start", she informed Declan, who looked kind of disappointed, but ... uh ... "Yes, I'll go! Uhm, thank you Caelan!", he blurted out before storming out of the room - and gone he was, now Caelan was the one that sat in Declans room, all alone and ... he'd find back to his own, right?
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Caelan eventually spent the whole morning playing with Declan. They played some board games, some of which Caelan never saw before, but Declan explained the rules, or they made them up themselves on the fly. Caelan had never been very competitive, he had fights about other more stupid things, either way, he didn’t mind losing from time to time, especially when they started to play tag. They pretty much stayed in Declans room all the time, so playing tag was, albeit in a big room, somewhat easy. Caelan still let Declan run and jump past him, hunted him over his bed and eventually they settled down after the young boy was satisfied and Caelan felt the aftermath of his little accident. Then they played hide and seek, also just in the room. Caelan acted like not seeing Declans feet behind the curtain for a few minutes and didn’t check under the bed the second round. Caelan himself wasn’t very good at hiding in a single room anyway, so he didn’t need to pretend there. Then they played some board games again until eventually Declan apparently got hungry. Before Caelan could answer and eventually walk back to his room to check on Ronan though, someone knocked on the door, ending all of their plans pretty sudden. Declan was called to his studies and Caelan stood up as well. “Thank you for playing with me.”, he smiled at the little boy and eventually both of them left the room. Declan was running off with a maid and Caelan searched for a way back to his own room.

He found back eventually and didn’t mind knocking before he entered the room again. He was a little bit too beat for the fact that he had only played tag in an enclosed room, apparently his body wasn’t quite up to speed and he needed some time and probably some workout to feel like himself again. But it wasn’t as bad as he made it sound, he could have played with Declan the rest of the day and he’d still be fine. Either way, now he was back and just hoped Ronan hadn’t missed him too much and also got done with some work. “I’m back, honey!”, he announced with a grin and closed the door behind him. He also locked it probably only because of habit and was happy to see Ronan awake. He walked over to him, approached him from the back, wrapped his arms around him and gave him a big smooch on his cheek. “What have you been up to? Did you miss me?”, he asked without letting go, instead he just cuddled Ronan from behind and tried to figure out what he was doing. Caelan had no breakfast, right? Did Ronan have one? “Are you hungry?”
    • When did he actually wake up? Ronan had no damn idea, but he'd spend some time sitting there, grieving over the loss of his heatsource and boyfriend, but he'd eventually found the blurriness of his vision to be fine and got out of bed. There was nothing that he wanted more than a good bath, so he got himself one, and eventually he found his way back into his room, still having not seen or heard any lifesigns of Caelan, but that was fine - he could focus on his work. Actually, he could have, if he didn't mull over getting breakfast or not and when he finally decided to bother a servant about it, he didn't even eat half of it, not when he forced himself down the rabbithole of proposal after proposal and wondered who took the time out of their lives to actually write all of these. What was their goal and why were their requests almost never fruitful? Probably because a seventeen year old noble was sitting at a desk, looking over them and judging them in the fastest way possible to get them out of the way - Darragh would be mad if he took more time than needed and he'd be even more mad when he found out that he only halfassed it.

Right about now, though, he wouldn't mind some cuddling, or a nice walk, or anything that got him away from this stupid desk, but there was no Caelan to justify those decisions with, so instead, he just wasted away and let his thoughts run wild. His boyfriend wouldn't always be there, there was no need to, but eventually, he'd be alone again and then, what would he do then? Running after the blonde was a stupid decision, really, and begging him to crawl out of Fhaergus during one of the endless winter months would only get both of them killed - Caelan because he would agree, because he would be reckless and Ronan, because he wouldn't want to be the reason someone had died, or ... or ... well, he just didn't want to harm the blonde, right?
      His thoughts were running rampant and maybe that was why he ignored the creaking of the door, much like he only faintly heard what the blonde was yelling at him, but ... huh? Oh, right, Caelan had announced that he was back. "Work", he simply replied, but soon enough, he eased into the touch and shook his head. "And I did miss you, you just got up and left me alone in a sea of blankets and pillows without any source of actual warmth", the noble elaborated, scraggling something onto the sheet of paper before him. "Welcome back ... where did you even go?" Who had knocked at the door? Oh, right, Declan. "Mh, no, I had breakfast", he said and pointed at a plate that looked like he barely had touched it. "We can go eat something if you want, though. I'll keep you company."
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Ronan seemed distracted, but that was fine, after all he still was doing his work, right? So he did get something done, that was good, so maybe Ronan even had a little bit of time to spare right now? Caelan didn’t exactly know what for, but some time with his boyfriend was always nice, right? Caelan was still cuddling a stiff Ronan who only slowly seemed to realize, that Caelan finally came back from his trip. He wouldn’t have let go anyway. Did he hug him too much? Too often and too tight? But Caelan liked doing that! “It isn’t exactly cold!”, Caelan chuckled and eventually let go of Ronan to move some papers and eventually just sit down on the desk. He looked at Ronan still looking onto those sheets and writing something on them. Declan didn’t have it easy with his brother, did he now? “I played with your brother.”, Caelan explained with another smile. “He asked for you, but I figured I just let you sleep and it wouldn’t have been too easy to explain if he saw you lying in my bed naked. So I figured I’d go distract him and as a bonus leave you alone so you can actually do some work. We wanted to check on you, but he had to go study or something, so it’s just me now.” He didn’t know how long he’d been away but it had been at least a few hours, since it was now lunch time.

“Your brother is very polite and a little bit lonely I guess. Maybe you should pay him a visit in the evening. I felt like I broke my promise anyway, because I told him I’ll help convincing you to spend some time with him too.”, the blonde elaborated with another smile and then looked at the plate Ronan was pointing at. He raised an eyebrow, then grinned. “Silly. You haven’t even touched that, no wonder you stay a little shrimp.”, Caelan chuckled and reached out his hand to get something from Ronans breakfast plate. With it in hand he leaned forward a little and plugged it into Ronans mouth. If he needed to feed him so be it, but he couldn’t always be around. He was hungry himself, but he didn’t want to eat Ronans stuff away, but he also kind of didn’t want to leave again right away, so he just said nothing about it for now and instead let his gaze wander over the papers again. Was Ronan ever going to be finished with these? He already looked tired after a few hours. Well maybe it was time for a little bit of distraction! But what should he do with him?
    • What would he give to smother himself against his boyfriends chest and just call it a day? Probably his left leg, but he still needed that, so that meant, he'd have to keep working just like that and wonder if time ever moved forward or if he'd stared at the same piece of paper for ten hours and then decided that he couldn't even answer one of the things that was on there. Whatever the case, Ronan had nothing but a need for distraction, so he did welcome the fact that he was cuddled to death right about now, even though he looked like he could use less attention, or some more time to work. "I'm always cold because my blood pressure is always shit", he explained to Caelan, but he did give him a faint smile - almost as if it were a token of gratitude, something that he expressed because he was treated as well as that by someone like the blonde. Why did he move now? Ronan didn't know, but soon enough, his papers were taken from him and Caelan sat himself on his desk - some opportunity that Ronan used to place a hand on the blondes thigh. "He does tend to have classes around this time, but ... playing with him really shouldn't be your job, you know? Still, thanks for doing that and thanks for giving me some time to wake up." If Declan had just barged in there, he probably would have felt like dying first thing in the morning, but instead, he just felt somewhat lonely and cold.

"I'm trying to spend time with him, but I'm always busy and sometimes I'm just not in the right mindset to leave my room at all. Well, he kind of knows that, but ... I guess both of us are lonely, that's just how it is", he said, letting his hand slide over the fabric of Caelans pants and actually, he could have sworn he wore the same pair yesterday before they took a dip in complete darkness, surrounded by nothing and the only one watching over them was the moon. That had felt nice, didn't it? "I don't like food", Ronan explained once more, he felt too tired to even react to the shrimp commentary - but he wasn't sick, he just felt kind of off. "I ate some, but I ... I mean, I do like food, but I don't like eating." His teeth were made for that, actually, but they also hurt him a whole bunch, which in turn made him dislike eating, especially since that didn't feel all too good. There wasn't even any protest when Caelan shoved some of the food in his mouth, Ronan took a bite off of it, then shoved it in Caelans mouth and let the quill in his hand fall onto the desk, much like he let his head fall onto the blondes lap. "I hate paperwork so much, Caelan."
    • „I know silly, but I‘m sure I left some warmth were I’ve been lying down.”, Caelan chuckled. “But I’m sorry for leaving like that.” Next time maybe he should just tug him in tightly, so tight he couldn’t even get up and work and when Caelan came back, he just unpacked him to cuddle some more. Well, at least he should have given him a kiss and because he didn’t he gave him one now, a short one on the cheek again. “I know it’s not my job!”, he laughed and shook his head. “I think he was kind of scared in the beginning, but he opened up pretty fast. Playing with him was actually fun, no trouble at all. We played tag and hide and seek and… some games I never heard of before, but we made it work. Either way, Declan or not, if you need some time to work, you can always send me out. I know I’ve been taking up too much of your time. When we travel to Fhaergus together however, we’ll have plenty of time for just the two of us for a while. Until then just tell me when you need a few hours to concentrate.” Caelan looked at the hand on his thigh and eventually placed his own right on top, after Ronan had moved it a little. He was here now, Ronan didn’t need to look so down.

“Well I don’t have a brother, but I get you don’t always want to be bothered by him. Still there is no reason for you both to be lonely. He’s just a kid, but when I’m not here maybe he can help distracting you a little, to clear your mind.”, Caelan suggested. He didn’t mean to insult Ronan or to tell him that he was a bad brother, he wasn’t, just sometimes he needed a push in the right direction, Ronan was hardly moving on his own. “Maybe you just need to find the right kind of food. Pros of being rich as we are, you can eat what you want whenever you want.”, Caelan answered to Ronans comment and watched him take a bite, only to shove the food into Caelans mouth right after. He took a bite too, but then put it away again, this wasn’t the right time to eat. “Hm… maybe we just need to make eating more fun. What if… you could eat something off my naked body, huh?”, he chuckled and winked at Ronan, he also used somewhat of a seducing voice, leaning backwards a bit to make it easier for Ronan to imagine it. But Ronan was pretty much not in the mood for jokes, was he now? As he let his head fall on Caelan lap, the blonde softly placed his hand on top of it and started to softly caress him. “I know… well. Can I do anything about it? Can I do something to help…?”, he asked. In moments like this he actually felt pretty useless.
    • "I got up pretty soon after you left, actually", Ronan suddenly insisted and he wasn't all that wrong about it. Actually, he had spent some time just sitting there, wondering why he felt the way he did and once he'd figured it out, had tried to get back up, he already found himself doing a billion things at once, taking in way too many things all the while he just wanted to take care of the usual. "No need to be, not your fault." It really wasn't and he was rather glad that the blonde spent time with Declan instead - this way, he'd actually gotten done most of the paperwork he'd been given, but he knew that there would be some more once he turned this one in. How on earth was Darragh pulling out all of these requests? There was no way in hell he was fabricating all of them, so he probably and most likely, had some sort of year long backlog that Ronan was working on now. "I'll try to give him some more of my time, but I'm not all that interesting. When we play, it's usually just me drawing something on a piece of paper while doing requests and him coloring it in afterwards ... and blabbering a whole lot about things."

"Thanks, but you really don't need to do anything for him, you know?", Ronan suddenly blurted out, but he himself knew as much - he knew that nothing was going to happen if they just sat idly by and that also meant that he couldn't just rest his head on Caelans lap like that and act like the mess he was. "That's not it, I just need my food bland and unseasoned", he pointed out, but he could just show Caelan, if the blonde wasn't too opposed to all of that. On the other hand, he'd worry again and he'd have to show him his stupid teeth - his boyfriend could see them, as a treat, right? Though, his next words made Ronan grumble, but he didn't say much. "I'll take you up on that another time, but I'd rather have you feed me like this, actually." Everything else was too much work and he didn't actually perceive it as that erotic, instead, he just enjoyed the view he could have had from down here, if he'd raised his head, which he suddenly did to meet the gaze he'd been searching for. "Your hands feel warm ... that's nice. Actually, I do have something I'd want to show you, but you need to stick your hand in my mouth for that."
    • “Good! So you did have time to do a lot of work!”, Caelan smiled, that was good right? That meant more free time later, maybe even some time for Declan, Caelan didn’t need to take up all of Ronans time, right? “I’m still sorry, I could have taken some more time probably.” Standing up without a kiss was just wrong, wasn’t it? Again Caelan needed to chuckle about how clueless and cute Ronan sometimes was, he got it all wrong, like always. “I’m pretty sure he values the time spent with you no matter what you do. Actually he told me about you drawing stuff for him and when he did, he looked very happy. I don’t think he requires you to go out of your way, sitting next to you while you work is probably enough. And yes, I also learned that he can talk a whole lot once he trusts you.”, the blonde explained to his boyfriend. Even if Caelan had spent the whole day with Declan doing whatever he wanted, in the end he would have traded it for some time with Ronan, even if Ronan was working while Declan was here. That wasn’t a bad thing, Ronan was his big brother and he looked up to him. That’s how it should be too.

“What, are you jealous?”, Caelan chuckled. “He didn’t force me, don’t worry about it. If he annoys you too much, just send him my way, I’m not easy to annoy. You know that.” Ronan worried too much, when he actually had enough on his plate with all those requests he had to go through. If Caelan was able to help in any way, he gladly did, even If it involved not Ronan himself, but keeping his brother away for a little while, so he could concentrate. “Well you can just tell the staff you want it exactly that way. Especially when eating alone.”, Caelan answered somewhat confused. It wasn’t hard for them to demand about almost everything. They were going to be dukes some day and all the people around them basically worked for them. They didn’t have the guts to judge Ronans taste, and why would they even? No need to care about a dukes taste, as long as it wasn’t in men, probably. “Well then I’ll tie you up and blindfold you again and then I will force bland and boring food down your throat instead of used underwear. How’s that sound?”, Caelan chuckled and continued to stroke over Ronans head, at least until he moved and looked up at him. “What? You’re not going to eat me now, are you? But okay, fine.” Caelan nodded, but had no idea where this was going. Still, he trusted Ronan and thus he extended his hand towards Ronans mouth. He could take it in himself, no need to force his fingers in, he didn’t even know what the reason was.
    • "And it absolutely fried my brain", he concluded, but it was fine that way. He got something done and he would continue to get some more done if this went on, but now that Caelan was there, there was no need to think too hard about anything - the blonde was enough to wash any sorrow away with the simplest of touches. "Mh, no need to be, at least you got Declan off of our case." As much as he loved his little brother, he sometimes could be a brat and he was loyal to their - no, his - father to a fault and that meant, that he'd tell Darragh something important on accident, which was stupid and even more of a reason for him not to know. "Sure does, but I like silence, too. I'm just not the most social person and probably not the best brother, but I'm trying." At least he wasn't his father and that was all that mattered, especially in hindsight. His mother was fine, but she sometimes was barely available to any of them, especially when she went away in summer to wallow in her own misery or something like that. What did he know?

"Why would I be jealous of a little kid?", Ronan blurted out. Caelan was being stupid. "If you want to, I won't stop you - I'm just saying there's really no need to", he elaborated and that was that - there was no need to keep going, not when the blonde felt this comfortable and warm, no way in hell. "I don't want to be a bother." Seemingly, he never wanted to annoy anyone and yet, after yesterday, he'd gone back to being the sulky, gloomy person he was before - he was tired and not happy at all, which seemed painfully apparent, despite the fact that he hadn't slept too bad last night. "Eugh, eating underwear or fabric in general couldn't sound any less appealing. But sure, I won't contest to you treating me like you want to. It sounds thrilling, actually", he suddenly giggled in return. No, underwear sounded not all that tasteful, but Caelan had done it once and Ronan didn't mind it all that much - it had been pretty hot, actually. "I'm not all that well equipped to swallow an entire man whole", Ronan elaborated, then took Caelans hand and jammed the fingers into his mouth. There was no need to let him feel up his teeth, instead he put said fingers against this side of his cheeks, guiding them along the torn up and probably restless flesh, before taking them out again. "That's why I don't like eating, it hurts."
    • „Naww... no fair! I’m the only one allowed to fry your brain!”, Caelan complained, acting a little bit disappointed, but he actually wasn’t. He just wanted Ronan to cheer up a little bit, by running his mouth and telling joked like that one. “That was the plan.”, Caelan chuckled nodding. “I just hope he doesn’t show up here any morning now.” Was that a possibility? Probably. Well he’d make do somehow, even if he had to play with that tiny shrimp every day from now on, just so Ronan could sleep a little longer and then actually get something done. He was better off when Caelan wasn’t there anyway, he only distracted him from all those papers he by now had just wiped somewhere else, because the table was his now. “Stop. I didn’t mean that. You’re a great brother and wanting silence is normal and completely fine. Some people are social and some aren’t, that’s just how it is and while Declan is growing older, he’ll understand more and more.”, Caelan answered, he didn’t mean to make Ronan feel bad, but for some reason this was sometimes very easy and Caelan was bad at shutting up.

“Because I spent time with him and not with you.”, Caelan chuckled, but maybe now he took himself too full. Ronan was able to live without him a few hours just fine. “I know, I know. Don’t worry. I always do what I want. Well, mostly.” Sometimes he had to do things his father wanted of him, but most of the time he didn’t even listens, just as little as he listened to the doc that told him to lie down still – what a waste of time. But Ronans mood got worse and worse, didn’t it? “Why do you say that?”, Caelan asked, once more stroking his head, he didn’t need to feel down like that, only because he sometimes didn’t want to spend time with his brother. He wasn’t his parent, he could ditch him if he needed time. “Well I didn’t put it in your mouth for you to eat it. But if I shove food in there you ought to.”, Caelan replied with another smile, but by now his hand got grabbed and Ronan opened his mouth to apparently show him something. “Well but maybe you want to bite my hand of.”, he said before he actually felt the inside of Ronans cheek. By now he had a pretty good idea how eating felt for Ronan, after all he had a huge cut in his cheek that at some point had even opened up a tiny hole from the outside all the way in. The stitches also went right trough there, although by now they were out already. Caelan got his hand back and wiped it on his pants. “How’d that even happen?”, he asked. He himself loved eating way too much to let anything stop him from doing it. Even when chewing had been kind of a pain, he still wanted something to grind between his teeth.
    • "I thought your job was fucking my brains out, not frying them", Ronan added and eventually, now that his head already was raised, he grinned at Caelan for what probably was the first time today, but it was so shortlived that he wasn't even sure if his mind and body were even working in tandem. "Who knows, maybe he won't, maybe he will - you brought this upon yourself." Caelan really did and if he'd just told Declan that his beloved brother would be with him in an hour or two, or a few minutes, all of this wouldn't have gone the way it did, but now there wasn't anything they could do about that, actually. "I'm not wallowing in self-pity, I'm just worn, so there's no need to - I'm the only one that seemingly gives a damn about Declan anyway, I don't see myself as a bad brother", he explained to the blonde and he wasn't all that wrong, either. This meant, for one reason or the other, that for the first time since they'd known each other, Caelan was actually trying to help him patch up a problem he didn't even have - that was fun, right?

"Don't worry, I'm only going to get jealous if you have a fling with another girl because Cameron brings an extra", Ronan elaborated but he knew, well enough at that, that Caelan would probably just deny the opportunity and go back to the usual. Sure, that meant a few things, but that also was something he could bank on - unless he was, in fact, dating a fucking whore. "If they have to cook all of that without seasoning it, that's an extra hassle I'm not ... it's just no use." That wasn't the case, maybe it would help that mouth of his heal a bit, but he wasn't sure - and for now, slightly salted vegetables were enough to sustain him as well. "If I'm hungry, I will", he gave back and while he did enjoy the hand that kept stroking and patting his head, he wasn't some sort of grumpy cat that needed some love, nothig like that - Ronan was very much capable of existing on his own, yet, he liked this. "I need you to use that hand sooner or later, so no, it's staying on." Though, maybe he could tie Caelan up in a way that made his hands useless? He'd probably go insane from not being able to touch or feel anything, at least Ronan had a hunch like that. "How? Says the guy that hurt himself on my teeth once", he chuckled, before he looked up at the blonde, seemingly nervous, and then actually barred his teeth for a second, before opening his mouth, then closing it again. "They are sharp and I keep biting myself. And I don't mean slightly sharp, I mean really sharp."
    • “Well I’ve yet to do that.”, Caelan chuckled and was happy about the fact that Ronan actually grinned and made jokes, if only for a short time. Sometimes he wasn’t sure if Ronan smiled and grinned for real, or if he just didn’t want Caelan to worry too much, or to get him to back off, because he was a little bit much too handle and tried way too hard. But Ronan yesterday said there was nothing to change about him, that he made him happy, so he shouldn’t even think about something like that. “I know and I will deal with it myself. It’s my problem.”, Caelan smiled. He had nothing to do while he was here anyway, if Declan annoyed him, well at least he had suddenly work to do, instead of annoying Ronan and just wasting away in his bed. “Well good then! I’ve mistaken your gloomy face for just that.” Caelan answered and stroked Ronans hair some more, he even pressed him down on his lap again a little bit more, he should just rest and be content with doing nothing. He could see that he was already tired from all this work.

“Ah… I’ll tell him not to get anyones hopes up and when I show up with a date for the next masquerade ball, he’ll understand why.”, Caelan nodded. Well the blonde never had a girlfriend and certainly no boyfriend, so Cameron probably had a lot of adjusting to do with losing his wingman. They both always got really good shots, probably because they both were present in the top rank of the tournaments lately. Wait, didn’t that mean some easily impressed girls would suddenly fall for Ronan too? Well or they hated him for ruining Caelans face… whatever, none of this mattered anymore. “Ronan it is their job to do whatever stupid thing you ask them to do. You don’t need to worry about if it’s a hassle and not seasoning something is way easier than seasoning it. They just need to remember which one’s yours. Don’t worry about them.”, Caelan chuckled and added a slight sigh. They got paid to do what Ronan and his family wanted them to do and what he asked wasn’t too much. There were Lords and Ladies that asked much more of their servants. “If you haven’t eaten all day I don’t care if you’re hungry.”, Caelan chastised him. “How generous of you.”, Caelan laughed and eventually continued petting Ronans head. He looked down when he moved and exposed his teeth to Caelan, although he was kind of hesitant towards him. “I’ve always known you are a little stray kitten.”, he simply said, though seeing that made him question if he wanted Ronan near his dick, but he didn’t say any of it. “Soup it is then. Until it’s all healed and when it has, it won’t be as easy to hurt yourself again. It’s your turn to get nothing but soup.” It was hell for Caelan, but he also still bit his own cheek sometimes, though his teeth were pretty standard. Still hurt.
    • "You'll do it eventually ... right?", he questioned his fellow noble, but there wasn't much of a need to, actually, and Ronan knew as much. Caelan would do what he liked, when he liked it and there was no need to rush things, especially not when everything else was going somewhat smooth already. Neither of them owed one another anything, except maybe some of their time and some love, now that they stuck together like the idiots they were. What was it worth, really? "Mhm, how does your face feel? Declan didn't force you to do anything stupid, right?", Ronan wanted to know, he wanted to hear that his boyfriend was fine, but maybe he wasn't, maybe none of this was and he was currently annoy- ... no, he wasn't, he should stop thinking like that. Caelan meant no harm and if anything, he probably liked this. "I'm just generally depressed, that's all." Ronan wasn't wrong, but he liked the gentle reassurance and he did also enjoy the warmth that the blonde exuded - this was comfortable.

"And then they'll see me once and never again and they'll probably think you ditched me after what, one night?", Ronan chuckled, but the thing was, they already knew his face - the only way to get this to work was by indeed obscuring it with a mask, which, among other things, was probably one of the most stupid ideas he could have ever had, but he would pass as a woman, right? Somehow, some way, this wouldn't be as bad as they all made it out to be ... right? "I ... right. You are right, I am to be the duke, so ... urgh, forget it", he sighed. What was he afraid of? His father being the one that chimed in and told him to stop wasting peoples lives with stuff like that? Or was it something else entirely? Ronan wasn't sure, but he stopped right then and there, asking himself stupid questions without having answers to them was not good. "But I'm not and you can't just make me eat." Was he, actually, not hungry? He wasn't sure, but there were a bunch of things he wasn't sure about and that meant, for better or for worse, that he'd have to have something that he at least liked eating for a while. "You want me to bite your dick off next time or what?" That question was uncalled for, but he did look up once more from where his head rested and shot Caelan a glance - he was really trying to pull ... something. "Kitten? I don't think a kittens teeth are that sharp." No need to mull over some stupid teeth, though, right? "Says the guy that refuses to stay in bed despite the doctor telling him to."
    • "Sure thing.", Caelan smiled, he would, eventually, maybe not now or generally as long as they were in Alster, but he would. He kind of knew that Ronan waited for it, that he'd probably done it already, if Caelan would have been more open to and the blonde could simply hope, that Ronan remained patient and didn't take Caelans hesitating the wrong way. He had slept with so many girls and it meant nothing, sleeping with Ronan right away wasn't necessary to love him and he first wanted this relationship to become more and more. He'd know when the right time had come and when he wasn't as nervous anymore only by thinking about it. Caelan smiled again and let his unoccupied hand touch his own face just a little bit. "I'm fine. We played tag in his room, not a whole lot space to move in anyway. I didn't hurt myself and I think my face holds together right now.", he answered. Sure his condition could very well be better, but he also new that if he started to jog around the mansion either the doc or Ronan would strap him to the bed, so he didn't. He'd regain strength eventually, by just being himself and living his life like he always did. Carrying Ronan around sometimes probably helped too. "You shouldn't be. I'm here now and your vacation is right around the corner as well.", he tried to cheer Ronan up. Sure that didn't make all those papers go away, but at least he wasn't all alone and he had some more weeks with Caelan to look forward to. They'd stay here for another week maybe, then traveled a few days to Fhaergus and then they'd stay there at least a week. This was plenty of time and in Fhaergus, he didn't even have to do anything.

"Well I'm telling them you're shy and we only meet in private because your father hates me. It's not even a lie.", he suggested. It was a shame he couldn't show him around, he hate that he couldn't just wrap his arm around him in the open, or give him a small kiss in front of his friends, but that was their life and they couldn't change anything about it. Society would ever accept someone like them, they would never approve their relationship, in fact they'd hang for it if anyone ever found out. But Caelan didn't care about that as lng as he was able to spend time with Ronan now. "I'll show you how to order your food in Fhaergus. No seasoning for our guest and you get whatever you want... well if we have it. Don't expect too exotic things.", Caelan chuckled. Fhaergus wasn't poor, it just was easy to get southern fruits all the way over the mountains and have it stay fresh. Fhaergus cusine mostly consisted of meat and potatoes. "I can't? We'll see about that. What about a kiss for a bite? No kiss for no bite.", he chuckled. Now he was trying to get Ronan to eat like one would argue with a child. You can play if you ate your vegetables. That was stupid, right? Ronan was almost an adult. "Please don't. I'm sure you could, but then who'd fuck your brains out?", Caelan asked with a laugh. He continued stroking Ronans head, it was nice sitting here like this, right? It had better be Caelan sit on the table than all those requests. "Because he's wrong and worries too much, because Alster would have a lot to explain if something happened to me. I'm fine. And I eat like a good boy."
    • "Why are ... nevermind, it's you after all", Ronan gave back, he knew that Caelan would do his bidding if he only just asked for it. This wasn't going to help with his paperwork or the fact that he felt like he was drowning in some sort of sea, far off the shore, and nobody was hearing his cries, but at least he wasn't alone and had someone to cling to, someone that would follow him all the way to the bottom of the sea and die, but ... it was too early to romanticize a death like that, as much as it was too early to think about dying with Caelan. The blonde deserved better than death, especially a cowardly like this one and Ronan wanted to not think about it for once, too. "That's good to hear", he concluded, and he actually was glad. That meant, that Caelan was going to be back to normal in no time, up and kicking and ... just a tad bit annoying, but that wasn't a problem Ronan liked that and it also meant they'd get out of this mansion faster than anticipated, which wasn't too bad either. "I know, but sometimes I just can't help it. Sorry", he exclaimed and he knew that he'd be knocked out cold soon enough. Why? Ronan felt incredibly worn and tired, not even hungry, just worn and definitely a tad bit more thirsty than he should be. Was that because he hadn't eaten anything worthwhile all day and only chewed on bits and pieces? Probably.

"And you're sure they won't catch onto us with that explanation?", he wanted to know, but they probably wouldn't be stupid enough to think that way, which was also why he gave Caelan a somewhat pleased smile - this was something to look forward to, something that was actually going to be fun and not some stupid idea that ... they both had brewed that up on the first night they'd met, right? "I'm pretty easy to please, at least in terms of food, so I won't order extraordinare stuff ... but I do like sweets", he confessed, as if it were a crime that he, Ronan of Alster, liked cake or something akin to that. Some might think it was odd, but he begged to differ - but he also couldn't just eat sweets, or else his metabolism would fuck him over eventually. That was probably why he rather stayed away from it all, but ... he could kill for some strawberries right now. "Your lips will be sore soon, are you sure you want something that childish?", he inquired once more, but his spirits were suprisingly rising higher and higher, so he might as well allow it without much arguing. "I don't think it would taste and feel great either. But, I don't know, maybe still you?", Ronan chuckled, but this was getting awkward and thankfully, the blonde didn't seem to be into all of this, which was not too suprising, but also that meant both of them were quite boring, didn't it? "Alright then, good boy. What would you like that boyfriend of yours to do with you, now that you already have replaced the work on his desk?", Ronan asked, expectantly looking up at Caelan. What was it going to be?
    • "I love you and you're pretty damn hot. I'm just a wuss it all.", Caelan assured Ronan. Not sleeping with him wasn't in any way Ronans fault, Caelan just wanted to do it right and he was goddamn nervous about it, probably because he wasn't quite sure what to do. He was carefree most of the time, but he absolutely wanted to please Ronan, that was probably the reason he did quite the opposite with hesitating like that. Caelan smiled at Ronan and he still sat on the table to take his mind off of work. He stroked over his head some more and he shook his head. "No need to apologize. Just tell me how I can help.", he answered, because sitting here forever wouldn't change a thing in the end. Caelan took a glance at those papers, but he probably couldn't help him with that, all he could do was care for Ronan and cuddle him. Maybe that was the best course of action to make him feel a little bit better. "Why would they think I'm talking about you and not a girl? You know my reputation, I doubt anyone will think I traded a girl for a guy.", Caelan chuckled, even though said reputation wasn't the best and Ronan disliked it quite a bit, didn't he?

"You can have as much cake as you want in Fhaergus then. Or whatever kind of sweets you like. Just tell me and I'm sure you get it." Being a future duke came with its benefits. Ronan was one too but he was restricted or too shy to ask and take whatever he wanted. Not Caelan. He didn't like putting a lot of extra work on anyone but the cooks would cook either way, so why not give Ronan what he wanted, so he finally ate something? "I will never grow tired of kissing you Ronan.", Caelan answered laughing and as if he had to prove it, he raised Ronans chin, moved closer and stole a kiss from him, even though he just said no bite no kiss. Well, that didn't work out that well. "I probably don't taste good, so don't even try.", Caelan chuckled and sat back up again only to think about what to do next, now that there was no work in front of Ronan anymore, but he wasn't the one that should decide that. "You're the one that needs some distraction, not me. We could cuddle in bed a little, or kiss, or I'll shut up and let you work for once... meaning I'll just sit by your feet like a good boy and... well... won't be able to talk even if I tried to. Would you like that?"
    • "Will you stop!", Ronan insisted and he buried his face some more, not wanting Caelan to see that he was, in fact, taking on the color of a tomato - at least his face felt warmer than it usually did, but honestly? Whenever Caelan was there, he felt as if he had a fever, but he wasn't close to dying, he just felt warm and with all those compliments, it got unbearable. Was it just him or did the blonde enjoy teasing him? Then again, he also liked him a lot, just like Ronan had hoped he would, but that was besides the point! What if somebody found out? They couldn't just keep doing this, especially when the door wasn't locked or when they were in the public eye - it was weird enough to think that nobody took note of this by now, but what was even worse than that was, that he - by no means - could handle Caelan. "No idea", he grumbled into his lap, still not raising that apparently handsome face with that cute expression of his, he wasn't just going to give in to some nice words and let his fellow noble get what he wanted, that wouldn't be a fair fight! "Because you fuck around alot and the only person you've been with for the past two events was me, you paraded me around like I'm some kitten you found and despite knowing I'll claw everyones eyes out, you still show me to everyone." And it was embarrassing, but he didn't mind, because he met different people, because he got out of his comfort zone and his own shell, but also because he could be close to Caelan, and that was nice.

"Didn't you feed me strawberries with cream and acted like it was completely normal to do when you're drunk and spending the night with some random guy? That was nice, I actually could kill for some strawberries. And cream. Both together", he suddenly demanded and puffed his cheeks like a little brat - nobody was going to get him strawberries that didn't even grow in Alster this time of year, especially if no one had done a market run and it already was afternoon again, so there'd be no food for him, despite Caelans attempts of feeding him, then feeling up his mouth ... this was all sorts of odd. "Bold of you to ass-" And there he was again, cut off, his head raised and the blondes lips on his own. Fuck, he was blushing some more after this all ended and hiding his face with his own hands, making some sort of undefinable noise that didn't sound quite disapproving but it also just was ... odd. "Your lips do", Ronan commented as he peeked out through his fingers and up at the blonde. He had prodded himself so nicely on the table and Ronan was so tired of working, so he just listened for some more, knowing that something would be coming off of it. "I worked the entire day, but I wouldn't say no to you being a good boy, however", the half-wolf suddenly suggested, letting his fingers trail over Caelans clothed crotch. "Why get up and under the table when you already sit right there", he took his fingers off, put them on the blondes knees and pushed his legs apart. "And I can just use my mouth? Hm? I feel like I owe you too many rewards already."
    • Caelan laughed, Ronans reaction was cute and he still could imagine the face he was making, despite it not being visible right now. Caelan continued stroking over Ronans head some more. He didn't mean to upset him, he just told him how it was. He liked Ronan, a lot, he never liked or rather loved someone quite as much as him and additionally he liked his looks. Those tired yet often enough grumpy eyes, the long hair and the pail skin that was so smooth to the touch. But as always he didn't know what to do to help him feel better, because right now he was tired nd worn out. Caelan couldn't take that work off his shoulders, sadly and Ronan most of the time wasn't up for going outside, to take a walk or a jog. Not that Caelan should do that if he listened to the things the doc said, but he was feeling fine actually. "Because kittens are cute and no one is angry at them for scratching!", Caelan chuckled, but he knew that there was some truth to Ronans words. "What then? Next time you don't wear a dress, should I ignore you? Should I get some girl as a cover?", he asked and he truly meant that question. "But you needn't worry, at first it was just Cameron and me and then I dragged Orlando along and forced him to stay with us. Then came Ethan who also isn't all too talkative and he sat with us. I'm the one always bringing in new people, lost puppies or stray kittens, it doesn't matter."

"I did!", Caelan chuckled and he didn't mind doing that again. "Let's get some then, or let's get someone to get you some.", Caelan suggested, what were servants for? Sure at this time of year there probably weren't any strawberries growing in Alster, but that didn't mean that it was impossible to get some. Lavern had strawberries all year, maybe some merchants brought some here or someone planted them inside. But it didn't matter because Ronan was occupied with a kiss instead. Then Ronan hid some more, making a noise Caelan didn't quite understand, but it was cute. "You don't need to hide from me.", he told him chuckling and tried to get a look at him. "They do?", he asked. "Do you want to taste more of it?" Caelan was making Ronan happy, right? That was all he wanted and needed and if it worked out by just being here and talk about stuff that was fine. But instead of continuing that, or let Caelan go to work, Ronan was the one pushing Caelans legs apart all of a sudden. "And there I wanted to run and get you your strawberries!", he said and he would have gone to town to find some for him if Ronan truly wanted them. "You don't owe me anything, it's fine. And you're the one tired and worn out, I don't want you to overwork."
    • What was it with the blonde and him? Ronan knew so many things, thought he was knowledgeable in all aspects of life just by reading, recognizing his own flaws, but love or rather embarrassment wasn’t part of the initial calculation and it sounded like a hassle to go through with it. Did Caelan truly enjoy their time together or was all of this for naught? Whatever the case, the young noble shouldn’t doubt himself and his boyfriend all the time, but he felt tired and worn and as if the only appreciation he ever received came from a boy his age, who’s smile and radiant blonde hair made him look akin to the sun that he loathed so much, yet, he’d burn himself on Caelan any day. “Oh will you stop!”, he giggled upon being called cute, he wasn’t mad, this was more fun than anything, but just hearing those incessant words out of Caelans mouth seemed to be the key to it all. What was it worth, once he thought a tad bit too much about it all? He didn’t know, as much as he didn’t know his own worth, but it didn’t matter with Caelan there, he’d soothe him, right? “Next time I don’t wear a dress you might as well just fuck me in the hallways”, he dared, not even paying attention to the threat that the blonde had voiced. “If you want to bring another girl, be my guest - you’ll wind up ignoring her anyway, like you did the first time when Cameron brought you one.”

Ronan shook his head, he knew he was welcome where he was and that was good - he had someone to cherish, to give a piece of his mind, to love and to spend time with, he couldn’t just throw that away like he wanted to throw away his life more often than not. “Fed me a strawberry after I sucked you off and swallowed it, the look on your face was priceless”, Ronan laughed, the taste wasn’t but he could have just spat it out, if he had wanted to, which he hadn’t, which was weird, wasn’t it? “So you want to annoy a servant for strawberries and some cream despite me not having eaten my breakfast? And here I thought you’d chastise me that I couldn’t just eat sweet stuff.” What if that came after the rest, but whatever, he’d just playfully argue with Caelan and that’d be it, there was no need to worry about anything. “I’m not hiding, you just make me embarrassed, that’s all!” And he wasn’t wrong about that, it did make him embarrassed to some degree and why? Because frankly, he wasn’t used to being loved in cherished in a way like that and he doubted that he’d ever be. “Look, I wouldn’t be opposed to a kiss”, he admitted, yet let his nails run up and down Caelans inner thighs. “But you’re not overworking me either and the position you’re in is nice, so it only follows”, he bend forward a bit, towards the blondes crotch, but he wasn’t an animal, he’d bot lap at it while it was still clothed. “That I give you a reward for being good and don’t let this opportunity go to waste, what do you say, puppy?”, he asked, now peering up from down there. Kitten or not, he did want to have fun.
    • Benutzer online 3

3 Besucher