sinbound. [Akira & Earinor] [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "Teach us? Do they teach you? Aside from your Thrian teacher?", Caelan asked teasingly. Ronan knew a whole lot about those wolves, their habits and their lifestyles and Caelan would lie if he claimed it was useless knowledge. Why wouldn' they learn about their neighbours? But overall the wolves weren't of much interest to Adrestians, much like their land which had some woods, but otherwise was mostly icy tundra. What would farmers do there? Even hunters had it easier in Adrestias woods. Caelan didn't know much about the wolves besides what childrens stories told him, about them being savages, almost like wild animals, but even he knew that those stories were very much over emphasizing on their way of life. They might not have houses and walls, but that didn't mean they were wild. Either way, Caelan couldn't claim to know much about them. "You're amazing, you know that?", Caelan asked Ronan with another soft smile. He was glad to be able to look at Ronans face, without him looking back, fixating on that fresh scar of his, feeling guilty about it. "You're working so hard for Alster and you're learning about our neighbours." Meanwhile Caelan was a troublemaker or at the very least lazy, rather prancing about Fhaergus mountains than reading a book.

Caelan chuckled and acted defeated for Ronans sake. "Alright alright, there was no moan, just some red flushed skin and goosebumps.", Caelan purred, continuing treating Ronan with utmost care and loving gestures. This hut was perfect, no one would find them here and Caelan thought about just staying here for a week, instead of going to Fhaergus and meeting with his father. Why would they go there? Ronan was only sent here to apologize to Caelans family, but Caelan knew that nobody truly cared about that. His farher never was on Caelans side and would probably tell Ronan, that he earned that new scar of his due to his own stupidy - it had to happen at some point. Ronan wouldn't be blamed by him, oh no and that was good in Caelans book. He didn't need another old duke to be a dick towards him and Caelan was very much able to take the heat from his own father. "Why?", Caelan asked. "Well because it means I can continue I suppose." Caelan chuckled again and proceeded showering Ronan with love while he marbled at the young man who wore nothing more than a shirt at this point, his cheeks flushed red, his mouth slightly open to gasp for air and his hand grasping for a pillow.
    • "Well, no! But ... you're just teasing me now, aren't you!? Are you jealous or something?", he asked, not annoyed but rather intrigued by the simple thought that maybe, just maybe, Caelan was thinking about this the wrong way. The guy that taught him was nothing but a vagabond, a man that wandered through the world without aim, without any goals to fulfill and the worst he ever did was indulge a woman that was way, way too interested in the world that he offered her a glimpse into; and now, well, Ronan was here for a reason, wasn't he? It was almost comical, but he only snorted as he thought about Caelan maybe getting the wrong idea here. Would he accept the truth for the fact it was, or would he deny it? Would he rat him out? Ronan couldn't say, even if he knew that he trusted him quite a lot, all of this seemed not only excessive, hell, it seemed a bit much. "Amazing? Why that?", Ronan puffed his cheeks, annoyed at the connotation that this brought with it. My, what a gentleman Caelan could be; he was good at making him feel good, but sometimes he was just a bit too hard-headed, a slight bit too obsessed with him - hell, he was too into him, and Ronan had never expected that. Shouldn't he be the one panting and begging for the love he received, unconditionally, somewhere in these mountains? It seemed like hell would freeze over instead. "W-well!", Ronan suddenly stammered, his cheeks dusted red. "Someone has to!"

His father was not good at any of this, he wasn't nice or a good sport with any of this, and Ronan felt responsible, felt like he owed it to his mother who deserved so much more than what she got, but alas ... "See! Now you get me!", he happily agreed. Well, did he now? There was little separating them at this point and the fact that he pulled down his shirt even further now was quite telling of the fact that he didn't want to be seen ... theoretically. In a way, Ronan was introverted and shy instead of moody and loudmouthed, and Caelan was the best at wringing that right out of him, without force but a few simple touches. One trembling hand raised, he reached for Caelans face, for the still-healing wound he'd gifted him as he carefully ran his thumb over it and looked at the future duke of Fhaergus and grinned an awful lot about it. "It suits you, but that's a crude thing to say ...", he murmured. Ronan was happy about all of this, he truly was, because he liked it here, even if it didn't offer the usual comforts of a mansion like this one. A giggle, then he choked on it as it turned into another stiffled noise. "Come here and kiss me instead, you fool.", Ronan eventually demanded, his hand sliding from Caelans cheek to his throat and then his collarbone. Indeed, he was lonely.
      Looking back, it maybe is like the toy carts you rode when you were a kid. But those toy carts could never go beyond the walls of the lawn. We want to follow the rugged concrete road beyond the wall. As we've grown, we've decided to leave behind the toy cart.
    • Caelan chuckled. "I'm not jealous. I'm just saying that most others don't even care about mentioning the wolves." Ronan was like a hedgehog. Prickly and easily triggered - then he puffed up. But under all those stingers he was cute and soft. It was funny how he took every compliment as an insult, but maybe Caelan should start and try to get rid of that behavior. Ronan was amazing, but he himself was the last person to want to admit or see that. He constantly put himself down and although he had no reason for it. Caelan was sure his own father would like him. Ronan was humble, smart and hard working. He rather read a book than playing in the dirt too and he was the son of their neighbours duchess and that meant Allard of Fhaergus would be nice to him even if he didn't like him. Despite his own problems with his father, Caelan thought maybe having a grown up, another duke tell Ronan how smart he was, he'd be more inclined to believe it.

Caelan chuckled again. He didn't exactly compliment Ronan this time around, but his little hedgehog jumped on it anyway. Besides that he snuck the blindfold off eventually. The blonde stopped in his tracks when Ronan reached out for his face, running his finger over the fresh scar. The bone was all healed up and the stitches were out. It was red, the skin still irritated, but otherwise, the only thing Caelan noticed, was a bump on the inside of his cheek. "Hmm... well if you like it, I won't argue. I would come up with a heroic story for it, but it seems all of Adrestia saw you beat me, so that's that. If you like it though, I guess there is no reason trying to grow a beard over it." Beards were something for old people anyway. Ronans demand was heard by Caelan and he soon leaned downward towards him. He kissed him like he wished it. Eventually he lay down next to him, without letting go of his lips. He put his arms around him, softly pressing the small body against his own
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher