[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "Never wanted to", Marcus answered, leaning forward again, to once again taste Logans nipples, playing around with them, joyfully biting them.
      He once had a girlfriend who was into the harder stuff and Marcus learned that it could be fun. But after it ended, he never did it again. All the knowledge and training you need for that was to much work and you needed someone to teach you. But a bit of pain, just minimal stimulation, proved to be just the right thing to make it overall better.
      "Touch me", he demanded, "I wanna feel you everywhere."
      He moved faster, harder, leaving his chariness behind. His brain was about to give out, letting the animal inside him out to play. His instincts took over, his senses hightened even more than they already were. He could see everything, from the slightest muscle twitches to the sweat slowly building up. He could smell Logan, how his scent mixed with Marcus'. He could feel Logans pulse all over. He could taste the arousal, the longing. He could taste how badly Logan wanted him.
      He suddenly felt the urge to say it again.
      "I love you, Logan", he groaned between his thrusts.
    • Logan did what Marcus asked of him. He wrapped his arms around Marcus, touching every little inch he could get his hands on. Sometimes he grabbed him a little harder in response to Marcus quicker pace, leaving red marks on his skin. The blond one leaned forward, holding his weight with one arme and pulling Marcus closer, kissing him all over. Marcus further picked up the speed and his thrusts came stronger. Logan lost the strength in his arm, falling back on the mattress and he groaned loudly. A mix of pain and pleasure filled his body, these feelings began fighting each other inside him. His body responded with straining his muscles further. One part of him wanting to stop the pain, the other wanting to cherish it, to indulge in it.
      "I...", he began but grasped for air the second later. He wanted to say it back again, but his body didn't listen to him anymore and he struggled with breathing, let alone speaking. He lost control over his body, he let everything out, every moaning and groaning. He completely belonged to Marcus in this moment.
    • "I know", Marcus groaned and grabbed Logans shoulders to have more controll.
      He basically pumped into his boyfriend, closing in on his own peak. Shortly after he lost it. He lost every controll over his body, his muscles twitching, emptying himself into Logan. But he didn't stop until Logan followed him over that wonderful cliff.
      Marcus somehow managed to pull himself out and roll to the side. He grabbed Logans hand, still wanting that skincontact.
      "You care for a third round?", he asked delirious, still high from his orgasm.
      This hight made him want Logan inside him again. He didn't care about possible consequences for once. He was ready to do all the work if needed, riding Logan back to that cliff, over it, jumping into the sweet nothingness of sex.
    • Logans whole body was shaking, his mind went absolutely blank. He moaned loudly before Marcus stopped his movement and laid down beside him. Logan could feel how he reached for his hand, now he sure felt his shaking too.
      "I uh...", Logans brain wasn't functioning right now and he struggled with finding words, he couldn't even look to his side, where Marcus was lying. "Just uh... give me one moment... or two..." He tried to get his breathing under control, also his trembling body. He felt elevated, as if he was floating. His arms and legs felt strange, as if they weren't there. He slowly got himself under control again, still breathing heavily, but turning to side, looking at Marcus. "How are you being so good at this...?", he asked smiling. "You need to teach me... I'm all yours for a third round..."
    • "Well first", Marcus said, pushing himself into a sitting position, "it's all about timing."
      He put Logans hand on his best piece, still hard and ready. He wheezed, closing his eyes for a second. Then he pushed Logan back on his back and sat on his lap.
      "And second: you need to put those muscles to use."
      He put himself on Logans, deeply moaning, enjoying this first moment of pain. He didn't move for a long moment, then he showed Logan what he meant with using the muscles, riding the ex-soldier without mercy. This third round was nothing but animalistic, instinctive. Marcus wasn't able to think one straight thought but he trustet his body, which only wnated to feel good and make Logan feel the same.
    • Logan looked at Marcus, giving him what he wanted and he started to move his hand. Soon after he was above him again. It was a long, indulging moment when he lowered his body onto Logans and he moaned loudly again. He closed his eyes to, his body was still shaking from before. This moment before Marcus started moving again seemed everlasting and Logans heartbeat got stronger and quicker again. Then the third round started, lasting longer then the two before, as they both had almost no break in between. Logan could feel how much Marcus wanted this and he wanted it to. Midway through he couldn't bare it any longer. He grabbed Marcus on both his sides, and turning them both around, without loosing contact. Now Logan was above Marcus and he looked at him for a moment, before he started moving again with the same speed and strength Marcus had presented before. He had no mercy whatsoever and took from him what he wanted, his brain being blank again. He laid one hand on Marcus shoulder, pressing him into the cushions and thrusting even harder now. The feeling they both longed to achieve built up slower this time. Logan saw Marcus muscles harden, his body shaking and how his face changed in anticipation. Logan held them both back a few more moments. He saw Marcus panting and wheezing and finally being released. Logan also freed himself. Before his eyes he saw flashing colors, then his muscles losend up again and he almost collapsed on his boyfriend. He stemmed his weight with his arms, shaking and wheezing. His head slowly sank on Marcus chest, he needed all the strength left to not strain Marcus body with his own weight.
    • Colors everywhere. Reality melted in front of his eyes and all that's left was a big blob of color. He gasped for air, feeling nothing and everything at the same time. Logan really outdid himself here. There would be no fourth round for sure.
      Marcus didn't tell his arms to do that, but he they wrapped around Logans body, pulling him in. It was okay. The pressure of Logans body actually made this moment better.

He needed a few minutes to come back from this hormone overdose and when he did, the first thing he did, was kissing Logan. He wanted this moment to last even though they had a timelimit. Right now, Marcus didn't care, they still had time for this, for themselves.
      The peace he felt, lying here in his boyfriends arms, exhausted from happiness, was omnipotent. It felt like nothing else existet, just this peacefulness. No pain, no fear, no anger, nothing. It was straight out perfection.
    • Logan felt Marcus below him, then kissing him softly. When they broke the kiss he smiled. "I love you too...", he said. "I wanted to say this for about.... 15 to 20 minutes?" Chuckling he finally rolled from Marcus, but pulled him in close again, holding him tight. He sure was the cuddle-after-sex type. He liked the feeling of being a little bit tired, and holding his boyfriends warm body. "Well this time we waited about... 20 hours? Then about... 5 minutes and then two? I guess I kept my promise. We didn't wait sixtyfour days or what was it?"
    • "Shut up", said Marcus.
      He put his head on Logans chest, closed his eyes and just listened. The soft bu-bumb added to the peace and the relaxation he now felt.
      He drew small patterns onto Logans soft skin, just mindless lines, always repeating.
      "We really need to do this more often. And I don't mean sex. I mean, that's great and all but... I wanna spent more time like this. Together. Maybe with Dylan, maybe withkut him, I don't care. But this, right now, this is what I always wanted. No serial killer, no corpses, nothing. Just... family."
      He watched his own finger drawing the lines.
      "I'm sorry. I'm rambling. Just ignore me until I make sense again."
    • "You're not and I won't.", Logan smiled, petting Marcus head a little. "I like when you talk about being a family and feeling normal, you can't say it too often." He started stroking through Marcus black hair softly. His second hand drew circles on his back. "It feels more and more like family time, doesn't it? And we do lots of normal stuff lately. Maybe your vacation isn't bad after all. Dylan had a friends over, we have more time for each other." He pressed Marcus against his chest tighter for a moment. He just was glad to be here with him and to be able to make him happy like this.
    • Marcus sighed. He stopped himself from thinking to much again. He still had time until he was back online. Until then, he wanted to rest.

After extensive cuddling time, Marcus got up and tapped back into the bathroom for a quick shower. He got rid of the bandages first and examined his knuckles. They were covered in different shades of dark purple, covored in red. They looked like he was in bareknuckle fight. How hard did he hit that wall?!
      He jumped under the warm water and cleaned himself thoroughly.
      "He Logan? Can you help me with these? I'm not good at doing it with just one hand?", he asked when he came back into their bedroom, a towel now covering his midsection.
      At least they didn't hurt much...
      He threw on some random pants and a shirt and just realized how much he looked like a SWAT operator, after he pulled back his hair.
      "I'm gonna get Dylan, can you make him something to eat? Not to heavy, just a sandwich or he'll feel ill later while training."
      To finish the outfit, Marcus waived his sneakers and instead put in some tactical boots.
      "You think I should take my gun? Scaring some parents, woo-ing some kids? Or maybe just the holster, to be safe?"
    • Logan waited in the bedroom, cleaning up a little meanwhile. He changed the sheets, as they where covered in body fluids and he opened the window to let in some fresh air. When Marcus came back he helped him with the bandages and shook his head. "That looks awful...", he murmured, giving Marcus a blaming glance.
      "Yep. Sure, I'm making him something.", he then replied and again looked at Marcus, shaking his head. "I don't think you need a gun, if anything you scare everyone." He smiled and stood up to give Marcus a kiss. "Good luck with the outside world, I'm going to take a shower and then make something to eat for us."
    • "Thank you."
      Marcus thought abkut it and remembered Kyle asking about the gun yesterday. And then he did something stupid and got his gun and the holster. But he left the bullets inside the drawer in the office. Now, with the gun on his hip, he really looked like he just came from a police raid.
      He jumped in the his car and drove over to Dylans school. As expected, some.of the parents looked scared, some.confused and most of the kids seemed to see a superhero. Marcus leaned agains his big, black car, hands in his pockets and waotet patiently.
      "Hey Dad!", he heard Dylans voice in the small crowd, followed shortly by a "Wow..."
      Kyle and Dylan stared at him like he was an action hero.
      "So you really have a gun!", said Kyle.
      "Are you working again, Dad?", asked Dylan.
      "Not really, don't worry. It's more show than anything."
      Marcus saw the split second of fear in his sons eyes.
      "C'mon, get in."
      Both boys got into the car and they brought Kyle home. Apparently, he lived not so far off.
      "Hey Kyle?", asked Marcus, before the boy got out, "how about spending the weekend with Dylan? We wanna visit a theme park. Wanna come along?"
      He asked as casually as possible, but a big smile crept onto his face as he saw the sparkle in their eyes.
      "We're going to a theme park?!", Dylan asked excited.
      "Yep."
      "I'm gonna ask my parents!", said Kyle.
      "Perfect. Here, that's my number. They should give me call, okay?"
      He handed the boy one of his cards and he took off.
      Dylan kept asking questiona about the park on the way home and Marcus told him everything, his mental picture of the website had to offer.

"Logan! Logan! Logan! We're going to a theme park this weekend! And Kyle can come, too!", Dylan shouted through the house as they entered.
      The boy jumped into his arms, giggling and excited.
    • Logan took a quick shower and then prepared some sandwiches for the three of them. Afterwards he waited for them to come home, it didn't take long until they arrived.
      Dylan ran excited in the house and jumped into his arms. Logan caught him with a big smile on his face. "Oh really? A Themepark? Your Daddy had a great idea there!", he complimented Marcus and turned a little around with Dylan. "You hungry?", he asked and Dylan nodded. Logan let him back on the ground and he ran over to the kitchen, grabbing his sandwich. The blond one looked to Marcus, smiling. "It will be a lot of fun. He's going to love it! He's so cute when he's happy."
    • "Therefore I'm cute, when I'm haply, right?", Marcus joked and went into the kitchen to fill Dylans waterbottle back up.
      The boy already sat on the table eating, when he came back.
      "Dad? We need to do art projects for that thing next week", Dylan told his father.
      "I know. I got you some stuff so you can get started whenever you want. Logan's pretty good at crafting, he can help you if you like."
      "How do you know stuff before everyone else?"
      Marcus chuckled.
      "I'm a dad. That's my job."
      "But you know it before all the other dads! Is it because you're a cop?"
      "Maybe. Or I'm just better at being a dad."
      Dylan thought about that, then he shook his head.
      "No, it's because you're a cop."
      Marcus gasped, jokingly shocked by this statement. Dylan laughed.
      "C'mon, eat up. You have homework to do before training."

An hour later, the two men were alone again. Marcus brought Dylan back to the school for his lacross training and came back right away.
      "I told Dylan, that Kyle can come with us on the trip. The boy should ask his parents first, so maybe we have a parental meeting at our hands some time soon, just so you're prepared", Marcus told his boyfriend, before falling in the couch and staring at the ceiling.
      He tried not to think about all the security issues a theme park had and how easy it was to lose a kid there. At least they wouldn't go on the peak times, which lowered the visitor count. But still, it was a risk.
    • Logan started helping Dylan with his homework, they hadn't much time, but they finished anyway. Then Marcus brought Dylan to his training. When he came back, Logan sat on the couch again watching TV.
      "I'm not the one who's scared of talking with random parents.", he grinned and shook his head. "Don't worry. I saw them once and they are nice. Also they know that Kyle and Dylan are best friends." He looked to his side in his boyfriends face, he was thinking again.
      "Don't worry about the Theme Park. You know Dylan is a smart kid and you know that he know he should always stay with us, never running off alone. And he always did what we said him. And even if - note big if here - he gets lost or whatever, he knows what to do. And he is almost as careful as you are, he won't do something stupid."
    • "If he is like me, he will do something stupid. I always did. Because I wanted to show that I'm smarter than everyone. Which I wasn't."
      Marcus sighed. Let kids be kids, he told himself. Worst case scenario: he had the means to close down the whole park and go looking for the boys.
      "You're right. The boys will be alright. We go through the safety rules before we go and we pick safe points for them if they get lost. They each get a map and Dylan gets my old phone so I can call him if simethin's wrong. That's a normal amount of paranoia, right? My brother's on the other side of the country, what could go wrong?"
      He grabbed Logans hand, to reassure himself.
      "God, I'm an overprotective helicopter-dad, am I not?", he sighed.
    • Logan pressed Marcus Hand and smiled. "No, you're not. If you were, you wouldn't let him go, but you do. And yes, it's a normal amount of paranoia. No one wants to loose his kid, especially not in a crowded place like a theme park. They will both have a phone, they know they shouldn't run off. We have four eyes to watch them and your brain which registers every move Dylan makes even before he starts wandering off. We decide on spots to wait for each other and Dylan knows how to reach you if everything else fails. He will just go to some information booth and call for you. It's going to be fun for all of us okay? Try to relax a little when we are there, or Dylan will have the feeling something's wrong." He gave Marcus a kiss to calm him down. But he didn't sound overly paranoid at all, there only was normal care as a father.
    • Marcus remembered the look Dylan had today when he saw his dad with a weapon. He didn't want to scare him again.
      "Yeah, you're right. It's all gonna be okay."
      He kissed Logan back and relxed a little.
      "I hate that I'm relaxed or paranoid and there's nothing inbetween. I barely remember anything else."
      He now focused on the television.
      "What kind of bullshit are you watching there?", he asked as he realized that a reality show was on, "Power Rangers has more lore than that!"
      Laughingly he stole Logan the remote and zapped through the channels, precisely jumping over the news channels.
      "There! Spongebob. That's quality television!"
      Aka the only thing on that made any sense.
      "Any ideas, what to do? Besides watching this and sex, I mean? You have time off... that garden you talked about! Wanna plan that? Dylan actually spends a lot of time in school, you know? We could do that, we could take care of the last boxes in the shed, we could - and it scares me to say this - bond with the neighborhood. Mrs Afton wanted to talk to me about aomething yesterday, but I stormed off to the office. It was right after the call, you know?"
    • "Spongebob? Seriously?", Logn asked sighing. "He is overly happy and naiv... that's annoying." He looked Marcus in his eyes, smiling and then shrugging his shoulders. "Where does this motivation come from so suddenly? But whyever.. I'll use that. How about growing some vegetables of our own and some herbs too. I think Dylan would have fun too, to care about the plants from time to time, getting some when we cook. By the way... we should cook more... I mean... different things, new things. Try out something for a change." He grinned suddenly. "Maybe you could bake a cake and bring it over to Mrs Afton?" It was only a joke, but he had liked to see that. "But for now, the boxes in the shed seem to be a good start."