[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• "I have no idea", Marcus answered, "I just saw the poster in the hallway yesterday. Apparently his class has to present something next month for the open doors day."
      Marcus shrugged. He just wanted to be prepared and he was at the shop anyways. So he basically got a bit of everything.
      "I'm asking you because one) you never believed me how boring it is and second) because I care."
      He looked at his watch and smiled.
      "Three more hours before Dylan gets home, then homework and lunch in a frame of two hours, then back to school for lacross, where he will spend another two hours. Any plans for that time?"
    • "So you just bought all sorts of things instead asking Dylan if he needs something?", Logan chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah you're right, it is kinda boring. But you could have looked for a hobby of some sorts... gardening perhaps? It would be nice to have some fresh vegetables from our own garden." He was joking, but a hobby would have been nice for Marcus, to cool off a little.
      "I can think of many things we could do, but I took of for you, so you decide. I don't care what it is." He smiled, just wanting to help Marcus focus on something else than his constant train of thoughts. He asked himself if he thought about what to do, if he wanted to fly over to New Orleans himself, or if he trusted Andrew and Logan with it. But he didn't want to pressure him. He thought about it every free minute Logan supposed.
    • "Then enlighten me, 'cause I'm clueless."
      Marcus started opening some of the smaller stuff and put it into plastic boxes he bought as well. He definitely had way to much of everything and thought, Dylan could use some of this stuff for arts and craft projects and stuff. Kids liked painting and crafting, right?
      Marcus sortet everything until it looked nice and organized. Since he was a kid he tried to counter his chaotic mind with an organized living space. Sometimes it seemed a bit obsessive, but he just liked the order. It helped him thinking by giving him less to think about.
      The last step after a few minutes of organizing was stacking up the containers. His work was now done.
      He sighed and sat down, looking at his hands for a second. How was that a step in the right direction? Now Marcus was scared that he would be so angry at some point that he couldn't controll himself anymore. How was that good? How was that the right direction?
      "You need to stop me from thinking", he said, looking at his hands, "or else I'm going crazy. For real this time."
    • Logan helped Marcus packing the stuff and started talking. "Well, we could go for a walk, or we could watch a movie. We haven't watched a movie of yours for a while.", he smiled. "Or you could teach me how to make pancakes or maybe clean the house a little." Logan was full of ideas but didn't mention everything. Some things seemed inappropriate.
      After Marcus sat down and had this look of his on his face again. "Okay, I know what we'll do. Stay here for a few minutes." Logan gave Marcus a kiss and then headed upstairs. He came down after a few minutes, now taking Marcus back upstairs again. He led him in the bathroom where he filled the bathtub and lightet some candles. "It's time you really relax.", Logan smiled and gave Marcus another kiss.
    • Marcus follower silently. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the tub.
      "You want me to take a bath?", he asked sceptical.
      He had no idea whatsoever how that should help him not to think. Didn't people do exactly that when they were showeing or in the bathtub?
      He lookad at Logan and back again at the water. Then he sighed and folliwed his boyfriends command by getting out of his shirt and pants.
      "You and your strange ideas", he said before getting completely naked.
      While getting into the warm water he paid attention to the bandages on his hands to not get them wet.
      "Okay. Now I'm in the tub, in water. Now what?"
      He knew this whole thing was meant to be romantic and stuff, but wasn't a romantic guy. He just didn't get it. For him, the candles were a fire risk, even next to a filled bathtub. That's another thing: Marcus was a shower guy. It was simply more efficient in more than one way. But he was willing to listen to Logan and to do what he said.
    • Logan waited until Marcus was in the tub, before grabbing his phone and putting some music on. He placed it on the sink and smiled at Marcus, then he dimmed the light a little. "Trust me, okay? You'll like it, but first, because it is always about work or my body, enjoy.", he grinned and started undressing himself, slowly opening button after button of his shirt. "Ah, and how about leaning back for the moment, feel the calming warm water, it'll do you good." He left his shirt open for now, showing his sixpack, but not all of it just yet. Instead he got rid of his pants, letting it fall to the ground and stepping out of it. He knew how he had to move to turn Marcus on a little. "It's a little bit unfair, you just normally undressed, hm... but I think I can see enough from where I stand." He looked at his boyfriend, his muscles. He looked almost like a sculpture with his defined body, although he had a skeptical look on his face. "Now what should be next..?" Logan decided to let his shirt fall to the ground, soon after his underpants were gone too. He made the last step to the bathtub and smiled. "Make some room for me, would ya?", he told him to just move a little to the front, so he could sit behind him. "Now lean back a little so that it's comfortable...", Logan whispered softly against his boyfriends neck, before he started massaging Marcus shoulders. He always loved the feeling of wet skin, everything was different with water involved, calming and soft. He could feel the tension in Marcus muscles and treid to get rid of it, sometimes he pressed his lips against Marcus back or his neck, while his fingers kneaded his muscles.
    • "Now I get it", Marcus sighed and leaned back, made himself comfortable.
      That little show of Logan showed something, Marcus would never admit: someone got to know him. Again, just a handfull of people actually knew him and Logan was on first position. Every muscle he'd moved was right, as if he could read Marcus' more instinctual thoughts.
      He sighed of relief, closing his eyes and concentrated on Logans hands working on his muscles, forcing the tensness out of Marcus' body.
      "So that's what we're gonna do the next few hours?", he asked quietly, "I think I can live with that."
      His head automatically sank back until it restet on Logans shoulder. He'd almost forgotten how it felt to actually relax.
    • "I told you you'd like it...", Logan whispered smiling, surprising Marcus with a kiss. "Just tell me where and how you like it..." Logan followed Marcus directives, although he didn't had much to complain. He felt how his boyfriend slowly relaxed, his muscles loosened and his body felt heavier, as he more and more leaned on him. His breathing got slower and deeper too. Logan kissed his cheek, his jawline and his neck softly, never fully loosing contact to his skin, to not surprise him and waking him from his relaxed state. His fingers slowly stroked over Marcus back, searching for his muscles and the most tense places. They sat a while there, Logan caressing and massaging Marcus. He hoped he had done like asked, stopping him from thinking for a while.
    • Marcus made a round of points on his mental list. There was a clear pattern emerging.
      "You missed a spot", he said and turned a bit, reaching for Logans chin and kissing him.
      While kissing, he completely turned around, crossing his legs behind his boyfriend.
      "You don't want me to apologize, so I'm going to thank you. For this. For being here. For making sure I'm stable enough to care for a little boy. For caring yourself about the boy."
      He looked into Logans eyes, once more loosing himslef in them.
      "I did think about one thing. It's a list. I started it yesterday, but it's rather easy to read and doesn't need further evidence. The case is clear."
      He leaned his forehead against Logans, not breaking eyecontact.
      "Say it again", he whispered.
      And as Logand said it, Marcus replied with: "I love you, too."
    • Logan looked into Marcus eyes who suddenly turned around. They looked at each other for a while, he listened to Marcus, keeping eye contact to his strange eyes. His heart jumped a bit, then saying the three little words Marcus wanted to hear "I love you...", he whispered. His heart jumped again when Marcus replied. Logan leaned forward, kissing Marcus intensely. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, pressing Marcus body against his own. He felt their skin touching, the water softly rippled across them. Logan was so happy right now, he wished he could have held Marcus even closer, although he already pressed him strongly against his chest.
      He broke the kiss for a moment, just to let them both get some air, before he kissed him again, like he'd never kiss him again. His finger stroking down his back.
    • Marcus robbed closer until he sat on Logans lap. He wanted to be as close to him as possible. His bandaged hands carresing Logans hair while he enjoyed every second of these endless kisses. They needed no words. Everything important was already said. And even though Marcus really opened up and did the scariest thing he could imagine - letting someone in - he didn't regret his decision. This felt right. But not only that. He felt that this could actually work. Logan could take care of himself and he knew the risk of being close with him, Marcus. He knew everything and was still here.
    • Marcus and Logan sat there a while like this, kissing and caressing each other. So long in fact, that Logans tongue started to hurt a little and he backed up a little. He smiled broadly and looked into Marcus eyes. The water was getting cold slowly. "So... I'll say it again. I told you you'll like it." He sighed, still looking into his boyfriends eyes. "I know you know, but I'm going to say it anyway. Thank you for letting me into your life and for letting me close." He slowly put his hand on Marcus cheek and giving him another kiss. This one was slow and soft. Then he looked at him again, thinking about Dylan for a moment. "I have the boys 'eeeeew gross' in my head right now...", he laughed.
    • "Then let it be gross, I don't care", Logan replied going in for yet another kiss.
      But then he backed away to the other end of the tub. He reached for Logans phine on the sink, checked the time and smiled.
      "I think, I can make it to the bed today", he said, his multicolored eyes dark, his intentions clearly audible in his voice.
      He got up in one smoothe move and left the tub. He didn't bother himself with a towel. Instead he just stretched his newly relaxed armes over his head and got to the door. Just look he gave Logan over his shoulder said more than a thousand word could. Or four simple, rather vulgar ones.
      Marcus left the bathroom ignoring the goosebumps he got from the 'cold' air. He aimed straight for their bedroom.
    • Logan watched Marcus get up and smiled. He got up too fast, but cared about the candles and his phone before he followed his boyfriend over to their bedroom. He entered the room, looking at Marcus who already laid down. He couldn't help grinning, seeing him naked before him on the bed. "This time we didn't even wait a day...", he smiled, crawling onto the bed too. "So... what should it be today...?", he muttered, slowly kissing Marcus legs, while he crawled up to him. His skin was still a little bit moist and Logan caught some droplets with his tongue.
    • Marcus smiled, then he sighed as Ligan again hit all the right spots with his lips. But he wouldn't give in that easy today.
      He put a finger on Logans chin and forced him upwards to his face. For a second he froze, mesmerized by his eyes. The next moment, Logan lay on his back, Macus above him.
      "Today, I'll start and you get to relax", Marcus answered.
      He kissed Logan, pulling his hand up above his head, before going deeper. He drew a line of kisses down Logans sternum, playfully licked both his nipples for a second before descending further. He left out the good part for now, teasing his boyfriend just he did with him, kissing only the insides of his thighs, while pushing them apart to make room. His hands would find rest on the strong muscles of Logans stomach, as he finally turned his attention to the part of his boyfriends body which demanded it most.
      "Relax", Marcus said again, before licking it all the way up and then using his mouth to come down again.
    • Logan suddenly found himself lying on his back, watching Marcus as he slowly kissed his way down his body. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the spots he touched and awaiting what he was touching next. He was leaving out some certain spots, leaving Logan sighing. "How mean... but I like it." He felt his heartbeat quickening and he could feel it all over his body, while he awaited Marcus touches where he really wanted them. A loud moan left his throat when he finally felt Marcus lips, his muscles immediately tensed up a little bit. He sure knew what he had to do to drive Logan crazy. His mind went more and more blank as his boyfriend indulged him further and he bit his lip, suppressing any other moan. He couldn't quite decide if he should enjoy what was happening, or if he should make a move too, but his body didn't move anyway. He wanted this to continue and he was scared Marcus would stop if he'd move.
      He felt his body trembling softly, these feelings rippling like waves over his whole body, coming and going and coming again. He enjoyed this a little while longer, before he forced himself to speak up already.
      "You want some of this too...?", he asked shaking, followed by a loud moan as if Marcus has waited for him to lower his guard.
    • "You really want me to stop?", Marcus asked, already knowing the answer.
      He ignored any further objection coming from Logan. He wanted something different coming from him and it did not consist of words.
      While using his mouth, he pushed Logans legs even further apart, before uaing his hands on the ex-soldier; one helping in the front, the other preparing the back.
      Marcus wantes his boyfriend to finish and he made him. The was nothing more pure than the o-face and Marcus thought that Logan never looked better than when he's coming. He buzzed from all this energy consisting of hormones and other body chemicals.
      Marcus sat up straight and wiped something from the corner of his mouth, smiling about his triumph. The next second, he was on Logan, loosing himself in his eyes and kissing him.
      "Remember: relax", he repeated himself.
      Logan was new to that kind of doing it. Marcus could tell that from their first time getting intimate. But he did try it and although Marcus had no problem doing it the other way around, he did like some variety. Also his butt probably couldn't take another round if Marcua planned on walking this weekend.
      Marcus was careful - as always. He did it slowly and stopped whenever Logan wanted him to.
      "You alright?", he asked, when he was completely in.
    • Logans whole body startet shaking, he grabbed the mattress as everything fleshed before his eyes and Marcus got what he wanted. He needed a moment afterwards. He kissed Marcus and then grasping for air for a moment. "Hey... that's my line...", he panted and grinned a little bit. Lohan looked at Marcus, into his eyes, this time not closing his eyes, instead keeping eye contact with him. He felt Marcus pressing against him and bit his lip again, still looking at him. "I'm no virgin you know...?", was Logans answer after Marcus asked if he was alright, then putting on a more demanding voice. "Come closer." He wanted to touch him, although the view was almost perfect like this. He also liked his scars, he thought they were pretty hot, but he almost never mentioned that, because he knew Marcus was reminded of his violent past through them. Instead of just looking at his steeled and defined muscles, he wanted to feel them. He put his hand on Marcus chest, feeling what hid behind his soft skin.
    • "I know. But I wanna take care of you."
      Marcus leaned forward, fulfilling Logans demand, and kissed him again. He slowly started movin his hips, a quiet wheeze escaping his lips. He knew that Logans body felt this good inly because of all the hormones in his own body and the chemical attraction to him. But considering the fact, that it felt so amazing, who cared about the scientific components to this?
      "You feel so good", Marchs moaned, leaning back again, slinging Logans legs around him and going faster.
      He didn't hold anything back. His panting, his moaning, it just happend. He let it happen.
      Marcus reached for his boyfriends core, massaging it it with one hand.
    • Logan started moaning when Marcus moved his hip, looking at him as he leaned back again. It felt good and he had absolutely no problem with changing position, he just wasn't the type to just let his partner do all the work. He was more the type letting Marcus relax then relaxing himself and he didn't quite know what to do with his hands. But he didn't think about it just seconds later. He listened to Marcus voice, his moaning, sighing and wheezing. He loved hearing him like this, watching him move. He watched his chest lifting up and lower down again, his muscles shone through his skin. He had so much to concentrate on, Marcus touches, Marcus voice, Marcus movement. But nothing else except his boyfriend. The waves which made his body tremble came slower this time, as he already came just minutes ago, but Marcus knew what he did. Logan put his hands loosely on Marcus hip to not restrict his movement or disturb the Rhythm he decided on.
      "Please don't stop...", he pleaded, weaker than he usually was, but Marcus was more than allowed to see this side of him.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher