[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Marcus watched the people on the screen doing everyday tasks but invisible people laughed aboublt it. Sitcomes were weird, Marcus thought.
      "Maybe you should call your mother first", he answered, "or else she'll worry about you."
      Of course he saw it. Logan sat right next to him, how could he not?
      "But yeah. I wanna meet her. And I promise I won't make a job interview out of it. Can't promise not to check her, though."
      He leaned his head on Logans shoulder and tried to keep the thoughts out. Just keep the peace a little longer. It somehow worked, which was definitely Logans work. Just his presence made things better. Another point on Marcus' mental list.

They just sat there, staring at the tv. Marcus tried to not listen to anything Logan did on the phone. Of course it was all in his head but he didn't remember it consciously. Until someone asked or he actively tried.
      Then it was time to pick up Dylan. Marcus didn't drive. He'd always let someone else drive, if possible. He watched the different houses fly by, admired the front yards. The school came in sight in under five minutes. The kids were running around, cars fought for a parking spot. Marcus always parked across the street on the corner. There was always space and you just had to walk a few meters.
      "Dad!", he heard the familiar voice of Dylan through the crowd as they reached the entrance.
      Shortly after, the boy ran across the sidewalk and jumped into his fathers arms.
      "Hey buddy."
      "Did Logan tell you?"
      "He did, yes."
      "Can Kyle come over?"
      "Who's Kyle?"
      Dylan climbed down and pointed to a blond boy, waiting a few meters back, smiling.
      "Has he asked his parents?", asked Marcus.
      "He doesn't have to. They're working. He wrote his big sis a message and she said, it's okay. He only has to be home by eight."
      Marcus looked the smiling kid over and nodded.
      "I trust you with this. He can come over."
      Dylan jumped joyful and ran over to Kyle. A second later both of them were talking about some cartoon and walked to the car.
      "Great parenting move?", he asked Logan, "by the way, point for me. The boy messaged his sister."
      Marcus grinned winning.
      "Mr. Williams?"
      He turned around and saw Dylans headteacher walking over. Immediately the thoughts rushed through his brain. Was something wrong with Dylan? Did he do something?
      "Go look after the boys", he said to Logan, before he went over to the teacher.
      "What's up?", he asked the teacher, registrating the dark blond, curly hair, the barely visible freckles on her face.
      She was tall and thin, good looking compared to social standards. From a genetic standpoint she wasn't ideal. Her skin was to pale, her hair to thin, her muscles seemed weaker than they should.
      "I want to show you something", she said with an melodic voice, "You have a minute?"
      "Sure."
      Marcus followed her inside the school building, taking everything in without even trying. The teacher brought him to one of the classrooms. Childish pictures everywhere, watercolors, pens and pencils. An art class.
      "Is something wrong with Dylan", he finally asked.
      The teacher smiled and shook her head.
      "Everything's fine, don't worry", she answered and put something on her table.
      It was a picture with Dylans name on it. Marcus had read a lot about child psychology after Dylan moved in. A lot of it was based on the analysis of pictures they drew. So of course Marcus analyzed the picture in front of him. It showed a house to the right side with three fleshed out stick figures. Two big ones, a smaller one inbetween them. One big stick figure had different colored eyes, just like the small one, the other figure had Logans features. The figures were holding hands. On the left side was a cloud with another stick figure looking down on them, smiling and with small wings. It was the onlu cloud in the picture and there was a yellow sun in the corner over the house. Marcus knew what it meant and ignored the less scientific explanation from the teacher.
      "Todays assignment was 'Draw what makes you happy'. Dylan didn't even hesitated. He started drawing as soon as he got his hands on the pens. That's a great sign, Mr. Williams. He's accepting his new environment and copes with the loss of his mother in the best possible way."
      Marcus nodded. If the teacher only knew what he was thinking. He was just glad, that 'uncle Francis' wasn't in the picture.
      "Can I take this?", he heard himself saying.
      "Of course!"
      The teacher rolled the picture up and put a rubber band around it.
      "You're doing great, Mr. Williams. You three."
      Another nodd, than Marcus left, the picture in his hand. He was completely inside his own head till he reached the car. He got in, put the seatbelt on and put away the picture.
      "Who wants ice cream?", he the asked, being a dad again.
    • Logan only talked a short while with his mom, he didn't want to have a discussion when Marcus sat next to him and his mother kept quiet when she realized Logan wasn't alone. Afterwards Logan called his sister, asking if she had time and wanted to meet Marcus and Dylan. She was overly excited and said yes right away, that was settled then.

He drove the car to school, although they could have gone by foot, but Marcus wanted some ice cream and there was only one shop which suited his and Dylans taste. When they reached the children, Dylan came over and introduced Kyle, presumably his friends. Logan kept quiet, smiling, when Marcus grinned at his direction. Their headteacher intercepted and Logan immediately felt a kind of pressure on his chest, but leaving everything to Marcus. When he was gone Logan sat the two boys in the car, making sure both had their seat-belt on and asking Kyle again about his sister. Logan wasn't all to happy with just messaging someone, but not everyone was as overprotective as him and Marcus. Nevertheless he asked for his phone to at least introduce himself to his sister. The boys continued talking in the car, while Logan called her.
      She turned out to be 17 and looking after Kyle after school. She said Kyle went over to some other friends in the past and she had forwarded the question to her parents. Logan told her Kyle could eat with them, so they wouldn't wait for him and promised to bring him over at 7:45. Apparently Kyle had talked a lot about Dylan the last few weeks, so his family knew at least some things about him and his family.
      Now more satisfied he, gave back Kyles phone and sat in the car, seeing Marcus walk over to them too. Logan couldn't quite read the look on his face and was kind of worried, but he delayed asking him about it. The ice cream question left the boys whooing and Logan started the engine.

The ice cream shop was almost on the other side of town and Logan pulled over in front of it, letting the three leave the car. "I'll find a parking spot and find you then.", he smiled at Marcus, watching him and the boys going inside. The shop was quiet but the street around it was always full with people. Logan had to drive around for a few minutes until he found a parking spot and then hurried over to his family.
      They already sat and talked. Logan watched for a moment, before he too entered the shop and sat next to them.
    • Marcus could actually follow the conversation the boys had about something called Beyblade, but only because Dylan watched it all the time and Marcus was around all the time. He let them talk, since they knew what ther were talking about.
      As Logan entered, Marcus stopped them.for a brief second. They told him, what they wanted and he got up. With a slight nod he told Logan to follow him without saying a word.
      "This teacher of Dylan? She scared the shit out of me", he said, "I thought he punched someone. Or got punched. But she just wanted to tell me, how good he's doing. She played the child psychiatrist, explaining his art class projects to me."
      He ordered for the boys and himself.
      "You should take a look at the picture in the car. You're gonna like it."
      He took the two cups with ice cream back to the table after he payed and trustet Logan with his milkshake. One might think that was finally a difference between him and his son, but no. They both take the strange combination of lemon and stracciatella all the time. Marcus just liked having at least one free hand to defend himself if needed.
      "So you're really cops?", asked Kyle as soon as everone sat back down.
      Marcus nodded: "We are. But not the kind in uniform on the streets."
      "You're FBI?"
      Marcus smiled.
      "Not quite but something like that. It's a bit complicated."
      "Do you have guns?"
      "Yes. But we're not going to show you them. They're dangerous, not cool toys. Both Logan and I had to train for months until we got the license to use them. And everytime we actually use them, we have to do a bunch of paperwork, explaining everthing."
      "My dad doesn't need a gun to bring you down, you know?", Dylan intercepted, "he's like a ninja!"
      Marcus caught the hand of his son mid air. He wasn't trying to punch him, he just wasn't paying attention to his hands.
      "See!"
      After that, the boys went back to cartoons. Marcus gaze wandered through the room again. He registered the knifes behind the counter, the fire extinguisher in the corner and everthing else you could use as a weapon or for cover.
    • Logan followed Marcus to the counter and listened to what Dylans headteacher wanted. "And you scared the shit out of me, leaving me clueless until now...", he sighed and ordered an iced coffee for himself. He probably shouldn't have another coffee, but it was a habit of his. Now he was curious about the picture and had to wait until they drove back to look at it, how mean of his boyfriend. But he figured he was on the drawing too.
      Logan took Marcus milkshake and his coffee and went back to the table.
      When Kyle asked about them being cops and their guns Logan smiled at Marcus, watching him being all daddy and explaining everything to a child so he could understand. For some reason he thought it was really hot and he took a sip of his coffee to hide his silly smile, which he couldn't smother.
      He kept quiet about the ninja thing and also about how he wasn't complimented and instead watched Marcus being himself again. Always on the jump, always careful and alert. He reached for his hand under the table, for the boys not visible and smiled at him. He gave him a look of 'You did very well', complimenting his social interaction without saying a word.
    • Marcus felt the warmth of Logans hand. For a split second he panicked, having no free hand. But it was Logan, it was fine, he kept telling himself.
      "Hey dad?"
      "Hm?"
      Dylan pulled his father back out of his head. Marcus gently squeezed Logans hand under the table.
      Dylans smile was wide and spread across his whole face. For a moment he said nothing.
      "You were thinking again", the boy than said and went back to his conversation about cartoons.
      Marcus wondered. This boy was picking uo stuff. A lot of stuff. Maybe they had even more in common. Just maybe.
      Marcus looked over to Logan, smiled and shook head, continuing their silent conversation with a 'I can't believe this kid'.
      "Just so you both know: as soon as we get home you do your homework first. Logand and I are both at home, so don't try to fool us by saying you don't have some. Remember: we're cops. We always find the truth."
      Dylan leaned over to Kyle and whispered: "For real, don't even try. It's like they can read your mind. Super creepy."
      Marcus smiled diabolical. The boys chuckled.

After they finished their cups, they went home and the boys sat down at the dinner table to do their homework. Marcus got another coffee for himself and sat next to them at the table with his laptop. Just because he wasn't currently allowed in the office and didn't want Dylan to see the cruel parts of his work, didn't mean he couldn't work. In the fist month, Marcus worked through all his paperwork. In the second month he made list after list of what he could do to find and stop his family. Since he finished his lists, he worked on every bulletpoint, one after another. So while the boys struggled with their multiplication, Marcus browsed through different databases, searched for clues, studied information. His headache came back but he didn't care. By now he was used to it.
    • At home Logan sat at the table, like he always did when he was at home, helping Dylan with his homework. Although he didn't need much help, he'd always ask Logan if he was doing it right and Logan wasn't sure if he asked to be sure or to be complimented. Kyle sometimes looked on Dylans paper, getting the answers, but Logan didn't mention it. In fact he cheated most of the time himself, when he was still at school. Learning wasn't something he was interested in at all when he was young. And cheating was also a suitable way to get through school. Kyle also mostly checked if he was correct with his own answers.
      After like 15 minutes Logans phone rang again, it was his mother. He stood up, leaving the room and standing in the garden to answer the call. He closed the door behind him to have some peace.
      "You let them meet Laila?", his mother asked immediately after he picked up.
      "Yes. I want her to meet them."
      "That's too soon, she'll get fond of them and will be sad when you break up again."
      Not this discussion again, he thought rolling his eyes and lowering his voice.
      "Mom, we are not going to break up, okay?"
      "It is too soon for you to care for a child!"
      "I cared for Leila and the others since I am 8 years old!", he replied, feeling anger crawling up inside him but trying to cool down. "Besides, I'm 32 years old, most of my friends my age have children themselves."
      "But it isn't your child! It just so happened, that you got stuck with-"
      "Mom! I won't pick up my phone again when you bring up the same discussion every time, again and again. Marcus and I met at a difficult time, so what? Should I just leave him behind? I'm not doing that, I want that, I want so be by his side, supporting him and his decisions.", he interrupted. He didn't want to hear it anymore and he didn't want to be treated like a child. In fact he grew up much faster than others, managing their household almost alone, with his parents always working and being away. He was just about saying that he and Marcus made much better parents, but held himself back in time, before saying something he couldn't take back. He loved his family, his parents, but he hated how his mother treated Marcus although she never met him. He understood her concern, Logan and Marcus didn't know each other for long and still Logan now lived with him and his son, but frankly it was none of her business.
      "I get that you are worried mom, okay? But this is my life and I'm going to do with it what I want. And I want to be here."
      "You don't even know him and his child. And what if you break up, think about what that means for his son." She wouldn't let it go and Logan sighed loudly, for his mother to hear. Yes, Dylan would be sad if Logan disappeared, but he wouldn't. Although he couldn't be sure about the future, but as for now, he was exactly where he wanted to be.
      "You only say that because you want me to back out, not because you care of either of the two.", Logan replied, trying to keep calm, but he always had a hot temper. If it weren't for Dylan ans Marcus inside, he would have shouted probably.
      "Are you going to adopt him? What is with a child of your own?"
      "Ah, now we get to the point.", Logan laughed bitter. "Maybe you'll get a grandson with my genes someday, maybe not. As for the time being, I have all hands full with one child, and yes, I refer to him as my child too for now. I don't know what we'll do in the next months, the next years, for now I'm staying with them and try to be a good father, you got that?"
      "But you-"
      "No mom, I don't want to talk about it anymore. Say Hi to the others from me, I have to go. Bye." He hung up quickly and took a few moments to calm himself down again, looking at the garden and taking a deep breath. His mother didn't like Marcus, she thought he had come with Dylan to get some cheap help and money. And she wouldn't listen if Logan told her otherwise. She wanted him to get a 'real' family, hopefully a wife to make children she could cuddle and compare their looks with their fathers. Logan told her nothing about Marcus' past, or what exactly happened to Dylans mom, only that she died suddenly and Marcus was taking his son in, which he knew nothing about. His mother thought he lied to Logan about that. At least his sister was on his side, his father said nothing about that matter.
      He put up a smile again and went back inside, making another cup of coffee for himself, before sitting down again.
    • Marcus looked up without moving his head, both as Logan left and as he came back. He changed. That happened almost everytime his mother called. Marcus never even talked to her but she didn't like him. Logan told him about her arguments - non of which where substantial. But yet again, she seemed to be one of those people who think of same-sex relationships as wrong or at least as not meant to last. Marcus was never about gender. He was about the person, alsways just the character. The rest was unnecessary. He never had many deep relationships but he had some with all kinds of people and he never had a problem with anything.
      He didn't aks about the phonecall. Logan propably needed all his strength to keep his composure. When the boys werent in the room, marcus would give him the opportunity to rant about it.
      He stopped his research for his family and started on a completely different search. He looked up funparks. There were far more than he thought. That shit was complicated!
      "Logan, can you help me something really quick?", he asked.
      He showed his boyfriend tree different tabs with three different theme parks. He narrowed it down to those three but now he was stuck.
      "Which one?", he asked more quietly.
    • Marcus didn't say anything and Logan was glad about that, drinking his coffee and trying to think of something other than his mother and the stupid arguments he had with her every time she called. He came over to Marcus when he asked him something, looking at his screen. "Oh, I was there once with my brothers.", he said and pointed his finger to the second tab. "It was really fun and not all to expensive." Although Logan and Marcus had more than enough money, even though Logan sent third of his back home, he always was thrifty. Also an old habit of his, because his family almost always was short on money. "We should take this one...", he smiled, choosing word which won't trigger Dylans attention. At least it should be a surprise for him and Logan wanted Marcus to spill the news.
      Logan sat down again and Dylan came over, presenting his finished homework, Kyle was finished too. He took a quick look and nodded. "Okay, then, how about showing Kyle the backyard and the big swing?", he asked Dylan and the boys happily ran off outside. Logan cleaned up after them meanwhile. Normally he would play with Dylan outside, but he had a friend over, so he probably was good on his own. And Logan was still a little upset and not in the mood to go play.
    • Marcus trusted the judgment of his boyfriend and bookmarked the page while closing the other two. He watched the boys run outside and Logan cleaning up.
      "You wanna talk about it?", he simply asked, taping his laptop.
      He got up and put the bags back together, so everyone had their own stuff in it. He didn't force Logan to talk about his mother just as he didn't force him to talk about his family. But he wanted his boyfriend to know, that he'd listen. This was a two way relationship.
      After everything was cleaned back up Marcus watched the boys climbing on that garden thingy they bought for Dylan. It was their first bonding moment of some sort. Marcus specifically asked Dylan for help building it. They didn't talk much but that was okay. It was all they needed.
      "I think this is the moment when I should say that they grow up so fast", he said.
      Once more he felt the past seven years he missed out. He didn't blame Dylans mom. Maybe she even saved the boys life by keeping him away from Marcus.
      "Or the moment when I say how old I feel."
      He turned away and focused on Logan. The kids were save, Marcus knew that. He had hammered the rules in Dylans head over and over again. Just shout if somethings wrong or weird. And he did as soon as he felt something wasn't right. Marcus was flad that the boy listened to his father. To him.
      "You okay?", he asked, putting his arms loosely around Logans hips.
    • Logan was watching Dylan and Kyle play outside, the big window allowed them to see their whole backyard, otherwise Marcus had gone mad, Logan was sure about that. He sighed when Marcus hugged him, looking on the floor.
      "I wish I could talk to my mom like usual, but ever since I moved in with you two she only has one topic. I can't even ask about my brothers or my father, I have to call them directly if I want to know how they are, because she wouldn't let it go." He felt Marcus arms around him, his warm body and he felt better. At the same time he couldn't understand why his mother couldn't see how happy he was and why she was trying to ruin all that. "She called because my sister apparently told her she would meet you two. I don't blame her, she doesn't really know about me fighting with my mother. My mother told me Leila would be sad if she liked you and Dylan and I would leave you two. I have absolutely no planning of doing this, and even if, my sister is 24 years old, she can handle something like that. But that's not the point, my mother doesn't care about my sisters feelings, she just searches for a reason in everything to make her stupid comments about you and Dylan." Logan suddenly turned around, looking directly at Marcus.
      "You know what else she said? She told me that it would be bad for Dylan if I left you when he grew fond of me. Yes it would be, but firstly, I'll stay where I am and secondly she doesn't even care about him! She just searches for reasons for me to leave you and I don't want to hear it anymore! I think what she is most upset about, is that Dylan is your son, that he has your genes, not mine. Thus she doesn't accept him, she doesn't want to. I'm just so angry about her narrow mind, about how selfish she is!" He bit his tongue to calm himself down, looking away again. "I'm sorry...I...", he sighed, not knowing what to say. His problem seemed so unimportant compared to Marcus'. There was no killer, no life threat, just his mother who made him angry. At least he had a mother, right? But knowing how harsh life was to both of them until now, why did his mother have to have a share in all this too? It was hard enough already for Marcus and Dylan, why care with Logans family problems? He felt unfair complaining about this in front of Marcus, although he would scold him for this thinking. Problem was, that although Logan was the forgivable type, this only included people being unfair or cruel to himself. At the point when someone else was dragged into all of this, he was able to be angry for months, or never forgive. He didn't even want to talk to his mother anymore, he didn't even want to think about her. Just thinking about seeing her number on the display of his phone made him angry.
    • "Hey. Look at me."
      He gently pushed Logans face back up to look him in the eyes.
      "You don't need to apologize, you hear me? I am bragging about my relatives, so you can do too. Okay?"
      He smiled and kissed Logan for a second.
      "Your mom wants to be a grandma. She has a lit of kids, she wants that it stays that way. Kids kids kids, all around her, loud and annoying. I would never take Dylan to her but I think she won't change until she meets him. I mean, the kid is amazing. And I'd probably argue her to the geound if she comes for him in my presence. I'm not an expert in this, not in the slightest. But maybe... maybe you should ignore her for a while. Just so it can sink in that first, you are grown up, and second, that you mean what you said. I believe you. Dylan believes you. She doesn't. And if it's all about the grandkids: your not rhe only one in your family! Do the math."
      He chuckled softly and shook his head.
      "Forget the call. You can do that. You always forget where your keys are. You're here, with us, and we're not going anyway just because of a grumpy step-grandma."
    • Logan looked back up in Marcus face and smiled a little. "Was that... a joke right now?", he asked and played the surprised one. Then he shook his head. "I probably should ignore her. For her sake, or I might go crazy soon." He sighed a little and put his arms around Marcus, he just wanted to be hugged right now. "I'm sorry about my mother. I promise my sister is much more easy to deal with. You will like her, she is practically me, only female and younger." He backed up again to smile at Marcus. "Then again... maybe I should actually be scared you run off with her." He found back to his joking self so everything was good, Marcus had a talent for calming Logan down in seconds, but then again, Logan was able to do the same with Marcus. "I'm happy I've found you...", he smiled, softly caressing his cheek, before looking out the window, watching Dylan and Kyle play. "Hm... I'm kinda jealous I can't play with him today... I guess you were right. They really grow up fast..." It was around 4 o'clock now. "So, what do we do until we eat? How do you manage being at home all the time...?"
    • There it was again. That joking smile, another point on Marcus' list.
      "Well, I'm a workaholic. Usually I work. But don't tell Michael. He will never allow me back in the office."
      He stepped aside to have a look outside as well, his arm resting on Logans hips. Dylan dangled upside down from the swing while Kyle made his way up to him. Dylan smiled and waved at the two grown ups. Silly boy, thought Marcus.
      "You know you can play with both, right? Just throw a ball at them. They work like dogs. Or you stay inside with me and stop me from working."
      His hand accidentally slipped a few inches down into Logans backpocket. They were definitely not going to be naked with kids around, that's for sure. But there were a thousand things you could do with clothes on...
    • "You just compared your son to a dog...", Logan stated and laughed a little. "I don't want to disturb them." When Marcus hand found its way in Logans pocket he turned to him. "Hey whoa... don't touch me like that... I might start blushing in front of the kids." Laughing he poked Marcus in his side then wrapped his arm around his shoulder, more like a normal friend would. "What should I distract you with? Sadly... I need to leave my clothes on and you only want me for my body, so...", he made a thinking noise and looked at his boyfriend. "Maybe I should just tell you what I would do, if we were alone... or... I don't know, we just watch TV...? Although that sounds kind of boring." He put his arms away again smiling. "Or you have to play with me, because Dylan has his friend over, that would only be fair. We have my old console standing around without ever using it..."
    • Marcus' expression was a mix of confusion, disappointment and something along the line of 'really, man?'.
      "You want to play videogames? Or watch tv? While two seven year olds are hanging around. Quite literally."
      He gestured out the window.
      "They're faster here than I can draw my weapon if you do that and since you only have two controllers or one remote, you or we gonna lose in one hundred percent of the scenarios. You really think this'll work?"
      Marcus chuckled and stretched his arm.
      "I won't stop you from trying. I'm gonna wait for you, even if you lose the fight for the tech. You'll still be my hero."
      He kissed Logan on the cheek and hopped away to the fridge like a little princess. He wanted to make some snacks for the boys - all three of them and for himself - and just sliced a few apples to pieces. When he was told who his family is, he often thought about the fact that he'd always were good with knives. By now he was able to ignore his talent for the favorite weapon of his brother. He was just cutting apples, not human flesh.
    • "Hey! When they play with my console or watch TV, then you have to play with me on the swing!", he stated and followed Marcus in to the kitchen, sitting down in front of him and watching him cut some apples. "And your plan is cutting apples? You don't need me to do this. And there was no suggestion from your end, except reaching for my butt and making me hot again." He stole a slice of the apple Marcus was just cutting, eating up with only two bites, then he looked back to Marcus. "I'm bored, entertain me!", he demanded, sounding just like a child... or more childish than Dylan was most of the time. "Or I'll steal all the apple slices, mwahahaha." Another one was captured and quickly forever lost in Logans stomach. Yes sure, Marcus was quick and had incredible deception, but Logan wasn't bad himself. He was trained by the military and he at some point was really into all kinds of martial arts. He hadn't trained for a while now, but he probably should start again.
    • "That's how you wanna play?", Marcus asked, smiling.
      "Let's go for a round. Punshing something sounds like a good thing to do right now."
      He got bowl out of a cabinet and put the apple slices into it. He left Logan alone in the kitchen, bringing the bowl outside and telling the boys about it. Then he disappeared in the shed on the hind fence. They had all sorts of stuff in there, including boxes they yet had to be unpacked. It took a moment of looking but thanks to Marcus' memory he found what he needed rather quick. A moment later, strange cushions flew out of the shed, Marcus followed shortly after with more of them filling his hands. Kickboxing gloves and other equipment.
      He put everything on the gardentable, watched closely by two pairs of eyes.
      "What is all of that?", asked Dylan curiously.
      "I know what that is. But I never saw it in real life", Kyle said, playing around with a glove, "this is boxing stuff. For training. I saw it on tv."
      "You're right", said Marcus and started explaining the pieces of gear.
      "Can we do that?", Dylan asked as he finished his lecture.
      "Not right now. Now, Logan needs it. He's bored and someone teased him. Doing this can be amazing if you're angry, you know?"
      Marcus tossed the fingerless gloves in Logans direction. He himslef put on the targets. He knew this was going to hurt. Logan could deliver quite the punch. But it would be worth it. He could steam off a bit and turn of his thinker. That's the least Marcus could do for his boyfriend. And they would deliver a pretty good show, since Marcus was able to keep up with the former soldier.
    • Logan watched Marcus leave the room and then go into the shed. Now his brain kicked in and he knew what he was searching for. Logan got up smiling and joined the others in the garden. He catched the gloves Marcus was throwing in his direction in mid air and put them on. "And you think I can punch you without explaining anything, just being watched?", he asked in Marcus direction and sighed. Boys watching two grown ups punch each other? They didn't really punch each other, he'd only punch the pillows, but nevertheless.
      "Boys listen up, you can watch, but if I catch you punching anyone, I'll get mad. It is cool yes, but only if you know what you're doing AND everyone is okay with it. Else you end up hurting someone or yourselves.", he lectured knowing how excited little boys could get if influenced. "Oooor.... you could go inside watch TV or playing with my old console.", he tempted them, but they both where all eyes about what was going on here. Logan sighed, looking into Marcus eyes for a short moment, then readying himself. When he signaled him he was prepared, he started.
      "Didn't you say your dad is like a ninja? So he's just playing with Logan?", Kyle asked Dylan and Logan looked at them from the corner of his eye.
      "Hey... I was trained at the military okay? I'm not bad myself." Defending himself he punched a little harder than he wanted to and immediately looked over the pillow to Marcus, but he could take a hit without complaining. Although it was nice and all, Logan had liked to punch harder, letting out his anger, but he didn't want to infront of the children. He didn't want to be a bad rolemodel and he sure didn't want Kyle to tell his parents Dylans fathers where punching each other while he was visiting.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• Sex emptied his head to a point where Marcus was able to relax. But fighting gave him a focus steonger than anything else. Afterwards he was glad that Logan had eye on the kids cause Marcus completely forgot about them. He forgot Logan. He justsaw the punches and occasional kicks coming and blocked instantly. The hardest part was not to fight back. Sometimes he did, so Logan had to duck out of the way. It looked just like a training session on tv. The boys were mesmerized by this spectacle.
      At some point, reality slipped into Marcus brain and he smiled before going faater with his reactions, forcing Logan to react not only quicker but also to defend himself. He forced Logan back, step for step, until he couldn't anymore. The house war quite literally in his way. One last punch right next to Logans face. Marcus smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
      "Eww!", screamed the boys in the background, chuckling.
      Marcus turned around, smiling at the fact that he just made Logan sweat without taking off his clothes.
      "Do you wanna try?", he asked the boys.
      They had plenty of equipment, they could go at same time.
      "But remember what Logan said: don't punch anyone, okay? It's calles self-defense for a reason. If someone trys to punch you, you are allowed to defend yourself and then you run away to a person you can trust. Your teacher or your sister, your dad. Trust me, you don't want him", he pointed over his shoulder to Logan", to be mad at you. And I will be, too."
      The boy nodded simultaneously.
      Marcus was satisfied with this answer and got rid of the cusions. He showed some techniques and practiced with them punching in the air. Right now, parenting wasn't that hard.
    • Marcus was focused, Logan could see that and if that happened, he always had a hard time. He was fast and you could never see where his next attack would go,only when his muscles started moving in the direction. When he was forced back to the house, he moved his head to the said to not get punched. The boys made a short 'wooow' followed from an 'eeeeew' when Marcus kissed him. Then his boyfriend turned to them letting them try, while Logan watched and fought a feeling of defeat. He wanted a revenge, he didn't want to let this be the end of their fight, but he waited patiently. A fight where he could think on nothing else wouldn't happen with kids around, they could get quite caught in the moment sometimes and bruises where a possibility.
      He instead took the gloves off, smiling at Marcus and the kids. "Keep training, I'll make some pasta. No allergies, right Kyle?", he asked and Dylans friend shook his head, then concentrated again on Marcus. Logan went inside preparing a big pot with hot water. While he waited for the water to get hot, he prepared a tomato sauce and then put the noodles in. After about half an hour he put a big pot on their dining table with lots of pasta. After some training there had to be plenty of food, at least Logan was hungry after fighting all the time.
      "Dinner's ready!", he shouted out the big glass door which led into the garden.
    • Benutzer online 1

1 Besucher