[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Something changed. Something always changed as soon as they were naked. Marcus couldn't lay a finger on it.
      He wrapped his arms around Logan, kissing him, enjoying their skin touching and rubbing against on another. It was ine of those sensations you couldn't recreate any other way.
      Marcus' hips twitched and with them something else. This wasn't enough. He wanted - needed - more! There was this slight little feat in the back of his head that his thoughts about everything could come back and ruin everything. So he needed an even stronger distraction.
      "Logan", he moaned against the neck if his boyfriend, "I need you."
      He bit Logan, soft but demanding. He wanted him to make him lose his mind in the best possible way. Could he walk afterwards? Who cares. Right now the only thing Marcus wanted was Logan. And he wanted everything so he could forget everything. Even if it were for only a brief moment. A brief moment of peace was better than nothing.
    • "Turn around then...", Logan gasped. He didn't want to let Marcus go completely, he loved the warmth of his skin, his smell, his touch. He wanted to be as close to him as possible, while giving him what he wanted, what he needed. When Marcus turned around - Logan still held him as close as he could - he immediately pressed his body against his. He wrapped his arms around him, kissing his neck, absorbing his scent. Logan stroked over Marcus chest, his stomach and further, grabbing his shaft, while he slowly pressed his own against Marcus.
      He felt his own heart skip a beat and then pumping faster, as he began to move his hips, with one arm holding his boyfriend tight and slowly moving the other hand. He pressed Marcus against the couch, softly biting his neck. He wanted to touch him everywhere and never let go.
      "How are you being this hot...? I might loose my mind at some point...", he panted.
    • The pain rushed through Marcus' body and for a moment he was wide awake again. His dangersense jumpstartet his system of thinking but he knew he was save, that there was no thread whatsoever. So he didn't try to escape or reach for some kind of a weapon. And then, just as it happend, it disappeared. The pain was gone and instead the hormones set in. It flushed everything else out of his body. In the end, there was only Logan.
      The tension left Marcus' body. He moaned. He reached back and let his hand rest on Logans neck, turning his own head just far enough to kiss him, right before Logan pushed him into the cushions, picking up the pace.
      "Not before your make me lose mine", he answered under his breath.
      At this point it was hard to talk normally. Even breathing was difficult. But Marcus didn't need words right now, because it worked. Marcus brain stopped working as the chemicals of his body changed and overloaded the ever working system. He felt at peace in his desire and lust for Logan and Logan gave him everything.
      His moan became more frequent and a bit louder. The tensness came back ant went away. His whole body fell into a rythm, adjusting to Logans movement, till they were in perfect synchronicity. Time was no issue, it just vanished from existence in this moment. Marcus lost the feeling for everything around him. There was just Logan while the amazing feelings inside him bale up till they were almost unbearable. And than everything exoloded. Marcus lost control over his body. His muscles started shaking. His head was filled with a hundred colors all at the same time. He could understand how people got addicted to sex, not only from a scientific point of few.
      The tension left his body completely, taking every strength left in Marcus with it. His nerves still fired this amazing feeling through his body. He was now Logans. The man could do everything he wanted to. Marcus wouldn't fight. He couldn't. And it was okay. More than that. It was perfect.
    • Everything was perfect in this moment and Logan felt like Marcus was only his. He was kind of a possessive type, but not like this, this was different. Marcus was so close and Logan took everything from him he could, while the only thing left in this world seemed to be him. He took a deep breath, taking in his scent, he could smell the conditioner he used yesterday, the sweat that slowly covered his body. He could even smell some of the pancakes he cooked this morning. Logan closed his eyes, feeling Marcus incredible body before him, the muscles on his back, which where pressed against his chest. He could feel them twitching as he moved. He could feel his hand, still resting on Logans neck, squeezing him sometimes. He listened to his moaning and groaning, to him taking deep breaths in between, grasping for air and composure.
      After he had taken in every little detail, memorizing this moment, he started concentrating on himself, loosing himself in this feeling of completeness. His muscles hardened and he couldn't think straight. He felt a tension building up inside him and also felt and heard Marcus coming closer to his climax. Logan moaned too, but started kissing Marcus neck again, stopping himself from being too noisy, but failed as he couldn't lock any of these sensations inside him.
      He felt Marcus body tensing and shaking. Logan tightened his grip, holding Marcus close while he came and afterwards giving him a few seconds of peace, so his body could rest for a moment, before he started moving again, ending it quick for himself too. Everything he had built up, he released, holding Marcus tight as if he had fallen hadn't he hold onto his boyfriend. His mind went black for a moment, leaving only Marcus and Logan himself, nothing else. One last and long moan left his throat, before his body loosened up again.
      He only slowly got back to his senses, still breathing heavily and holding Marcus tight. He buried his face in Marcus black hair and letting out a sharp pant, mixed with some kind of chuckle. "How long since we've done something like this...?", he asked, feeling heavy. He closed his eyes, resting before life would come and take them back to reality again.
    • Marcus couldn't held himself up even if he'd try. His body shut down completely and refused every action.
      "Give me a few minutes", he said exhausted but happy, "and I give you an exact answer but... it was a while. It was needed."
      Somehow he managed to turn around again, to look at this beautiful man with his capturing eyes. Marcus was always fixated on eyes. They maybe were the doors to ones soul, that was debatable, but they definitely were the door to a person. Marcua could read a milion things in the eyes of peole. And because his own were so strange, people held eyecontact longer. But only until they realized his not blinking, analyzing stare. He never broke eyecontact and that scared many people. But not Logan. He, Marcus, could look at thise eyes all day and Logan wouldn't back away. He wasn't scared of Marcus in more than one way.
      "We should clean that before it drys", Marcus said without moving, without looking away.
      What he meant was that little stain he accidentally left on one of the cushions. But he didn't move. He just couldn't. He nust wanted to lie here and enjoy his temporary inner peace. But he wanted Logan to join him in that. There wasn't really peace without him.
    • With so much going on lately, especially with Dylan, they hadn't really have the chance to just have time for themselves, and when they had, they talked and tried to figure out what to make of all this. They hadn't been a couple for long either and Logan wasn't sure if he could count the times they slept with each other with just his fingers, although they were much too eager when they met. But he also didn't care much, everything came so fast into Marcus life, forcing him to adjust to all sorts of things. Logan was part of this too, he knew that, but maybe they met at the exact right time, now living as if they'd always known each other.
      Marcus turned around looking into Logans eyes and he smiled. He always smiled when looking at him, trying to figure out what was going on in his head, although he'd probably never understand.
      "We can buy a new couch for all I care. I'm not letting you go just yet.", he murmured and searched for Marcus hand, without looking away. When he got a hold of him, he intertwined their fingers, caressing Marcus' hand with his thumb. "It sure was needed...", he now whispered in reference to Marcus first statement, crawling a little bit closer as he didn't want Marcus to get cold.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• A smile danced over Marcus' face. Yeah, just buy a new couch. That sounded like a good plan. He'd probably have a million reasons to not do that but right now his brain wasn't working and he was grateful for that.
      "Come here", he said an pulled Logan in close.
      The fingers of his free hand stroke loosely over Logans spine. He was always so warm. His skin was so soft, other than Marcus' own. There was a scar behind his left ear caused by trying to get over a fence and instead falling. Underneath his right shoulderblade was the old scar of a gun shot wound; first week of this crazy job. On his left thigh, his left arm and somewhere on his right side underneath his ribcage were nasty scars frim stab wounds a fixer gave him back when he was still a normal cop in uniform. There were scars everywhere. But Logans skin was perfect. He admired that. His scars were just another sign of the violence in his life.
      "Maybe I should make list. Pro and contra style. Maybe then I can say it. If I have it written out in front of me."
      Senseless talking, as usual after the man got rid of his brain. Marcus enjoyed this time. He usually had half an hour until his brain started booting again and up to an hour until he was back in his way to detailed reality. So he just wanted to be here, Logan in his arms and do nothing.
      "We should do this more often...", he mumbled, closing his eyes to rest in this peace.
    • Now Logan was the one resting his head on Marcus chest and he enjoyed his fingers on his skin. Logan looked pretty normal and he knew Marcus liked that about him. Normal unspectacular eyes, normal blond hair and a lot less scars than there were on Marcus body. Logan hadn't lived a nonviolent life himself, but nothing compared to Marcus'. He'd often start a fight in school, but the only scars left of that were on his hands and they were barely visible. It was a long time ago, since he'd done something stupid like that. And he learned his lesson, his life would have gone in a completely other direction otherwise.
      But he liked Marcus scars, they made him look unique and strong. Maybe this was a cliche, but he didn't care.
      "Hm...?", Logan hummed when Marcus started talking, not sure what he meant. Logans first thought was about the couch, but he chuckled at himself. It was more likely Marcus meant his granddad.
      "We'll make sure to have more time for ourselves...", Logan answered then, giving Marcus a kiss on his chest. They still had enough time until they had to pick up Dylan from school. Logan wrapped his arms around Marcus, gently squeezing him for a moment. He didn't want to say much, as he didn't want to break the peace Marcus was so seldom in. He just wanted him to have a break for a change.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• Marcus said nothing. Just like Logan, he didn't feel the need to. Being here, together, doing nothing was everything he needed. The minutes passed and the hormones slowly vanished from his body, leaving behind his ever active mind. More and more thought got stuck instead of just flowing by. Should they really just sit here and do nothing? Was that idea of his with the theme park really that good? Could he trust Logans sister with the life of his son?
      Marcus opened his eyes again and sighed.
      "Sixtyfour days, seventeen hours and a few minutes", he said without any context.
      That was the exact answer to Logans question, as Marcus' had promised. His thirty minutes of freedom were over and now he was back to overthinking and sensory overload. At least the house was quiet, and the street outside, too. He somehow managed to concentrate on the AC, taking it apart piece by piece in his head, staying calm, fixing the problem mentally like he did every night. That's why he never fixed it. It was not a major problem, Logan and Dylan didn't even notice. So Marcus left it alone, using it for his mental exercises.
    • Logan looked up to Marcus when he broke the silence. "Sixtyfour days?!", he asked stunned and slowly let go of Marcus. He knew his brain sat in again, that he started analyzing every little detail and asking himself what he should do. "I think it is a good idea to meet my sister, it doesn't matter if we leave Dylan with her or not, it would be nice for you to finally get to know each other.", Logan said as if he knew what Marcus was thinking about. "And if - only if - you should go to New Orleans, Dylan would be happy to do something with us, before we leave. So let's do it." Marcus slowly stood up, picking up their clothes from the floor. He started dressing and smiled at Marcus, thinking about what just happened. He hoped Marcus would too get some strength from it, thinking about it when he needed a break.
      "Your grandfather lives there since - I don't know... he's not going to disappear all of a sudden. Take some days thinking and don't stress yourself, alright?"
    • "I'm not stressing out about my graandfather. I'm stressing out about my father and what he could possibly do in a few days."
      Marcus watched his boyfriend dressing himself but showed no intention of doing the same. He just layed there, naked and not at all afraid.
      "Actually, I'm not stressing out about anything. That takes a few more minutes to come back."
      He rubbed his eyes, then got to his feet. He ignored his clothes and went to the stairs. He needed to shower after their little exercise. Marcus could feel the strange weakness in his legs and the slight pain in his buttox and smiled a little. It was the good kind of pain. The enjoyable form of it.
      He went upstairs and showered, maybe a few minutes longer than necessary. When he ce back down, he looked like himself again: slightly too long hair, pulled back, his five o'clock shadow, a pair of jeans and a boring shirt. He was still barefoot, a little habit of his. At home he almost never wore shoes or socks. A habit his mini-me shared. You could always hear the pat pat pat of little feet on the ground floor of this house. Ulstairs were carpets and Marcus was like a ninja moving through the house.
      He went and made himself another coffee.
      "Want one?", he asked over his shoulder into the living room.
    • "Your father didn't care about him, why should that change in the exact same moment, when you here about him?", Logan asked, watching how Marcus was heading towards the bathroom. While he was away Logan went into the kitchen, getting something to clean up their mess and trying to get rid of this stain. Then he sat down, turning on the TV.
      When Marcus came back he went directly into the kitchen and asked him if he wanted a coffee too. "Yes, please! If I'd known I take a few days off, I would have stayed longer in bed.", he answered smiling and turned the TV off again. He didn't want to bother Marcus and there was nothing of interest anyway. "Should I pick up Dylan later, or are you going to get him?" He also wanted to take a shower, but he was to lazy to go just now. If Marcus would get Dylan, he had enough time to clean himself up, when he was gone, else he would go sooner.
    • "Why not go together?", Marcus replied and handed over the second mug, "I think I want some ice cream round about three or something."
      Smiling he sat down next to Logan.
      "You know you don't have to do that all the time, right?", he asked and pointed at the television, "I'm not a cat. It's louder for me than it is for you. I just don't forget anything I hear."
      That happened all the time. People whi didn't know thkught he was a genius. People who did know about his 'condition' treated him as if he was a fragile puppet. Marcus actually really liked watching movies. His DVD collection was quite impressive. It was the one hobby he had all his life.
      "You do it on the phone, too, you know?"
      He turned and leaned against the arm piece of the couch. He put his legs on Logans lap.
      "You always lower your voice as soon as you spot me."
      He smiled at his boyfriend. It was cute that he did that and that he cared so much about him, even if it was completely unnecessary.
    • "Okay sounds good, then I'll take a shower in an hour or something. Should be plenty of time." Logan looked at Marcus, making some room for his legs and slowly stroking him. He knew he was overprotective sometimes. "I just don't want to add another unnecessary sound in this big mix of yours. Besides, I'm always watching some kind of bullshit. I just don't want you to remember stuff like that." He looked down to Marcus legs, slowly pulling his cloth, just to have something to do with his hands. "But we can watch something good, if you want." He smiled again and leaned back. "By the way, should I cook something tonight? Or do you want to get something on the way home?" Logan was a decent cook, he'd always cook for his siblings. Nothing fancy though. Pasta, pizza, soup and anything which only needed an ofen.
    • "You're the one who said, Dylan can bring someone over. Of he does, we get something on the way. Burgers or so. If not, feel free to ruin the kitchen."
      Marcus smiled into his mug taking a big sip of coffee.
      "We need to be the cool guys, you know? Otherwise we're just the weird guys and that would make Dylans life at school a lot mor unpleasant. And I know that that's not me being overly protective of him. That's a fact. Kids are cruel."
      Maybe he wasn't a bad father after all. He cared about the boy how others cared about their kids. He wanted him to have friends, to be good in school, be the best him he could be. He certainly didn't try to make him into serial killer by torture. That was good, right?
    • "Well, I told him I'll talk to you and he can bring someone over if you say yes.", Logan replies smiling and shaking his head. "I guess a friend of his would need to ask his parents too, so nothing's certain yet." He took a sip of his coffee and looked at Marcus, he cared so much about his son and he sometimes didn't realize it. "I am cool, the coolest to be exact.", Logan laughed. "He has two cops as fathers, that's also cool, right? Although I never was a cop... well, but let me tell you a secret. The parents who try to be cool, are mostly the uncool ones, so keep it chilled, okay? Just be yourself, take care of Dylan and his friends, find something between letting him have freedom and making rules." He noticed he sounded like he wouldn't always be around, but still, he didn't make much rules, certainly not around Dylan and also not before asking his father. He wasn't his son and he didn't want to interfere.
      "He'll have a good life, promise."
    • "It was less about being cool and more about being the cool parents", Marcus replied.
      They lived in a modern world, people had kids and Dylan was cool.with it but some.kids may be not. Marcus didn't want to make Dylan the odd one out because he had two dads. He always told him, not to talk about his mother if he didn't want to. He told Dylan that it was okay to just say he's living with his dad. Nobody needed to know if he didn't want to. So nobody really did. The headteacher knew so she could have an eye on him. But other than that, Dylan was the one to decide who was allowed to know.
      "Kids have smartphones, Logan. Even.if they are just seven. I might have to get one for Dylan some time... maybe for his birthday. And maybe I'm 'chill' enough then to let him go to school alone. It's just three blocks."
      He ruffled his own, still wet hair a bit, scatching his eybrow afterwards.
      "Let's just pick 'em up and see what's gonna happen, shall we?"
    • "You can't change peoples opinions, don't sweat about it. If you are scared he's laughed at in school because of us, they'll notice us try too hard and we just make it worse. And our neighbors seemed conservative too and now they bring cake over and stuff." Logan finished his coffee and put the mug on the table infront of him. "Huh... I feel old... when I was at his age smartphones weren't even invented. But I guess he can handle one..." Logan wasn't sure about giving a 7 year old a smartphone.. it was like a mini computer and you could to all sorts of stuff with it. "And it's totally okay for us to bring him, other parents do too and he likes spending time with us. He is yound enough so it is appropriate." Logan stood up and stretched a little. "Well I'm going to take a shower too. I'll be right back.", he smiled and went up to the bathroom.
    • "See? You're so much better at this than I am!"
      Marcus' gaze followed the other man to.the stairs, then his ears told him when he entered the bathroom. At last Marcus got up, too, and brought their mugs back to the kitchen. He cleaned them and put them back right next to the coffee machine.
      He turned in the tv and skipped through the news channles. They did not say anything about kidnappings or murders fitting into his family profile. He did that every day, multiple times. He scanned the internet, the newspapers, the tv news, the radio. Just never when Dylan was around. Then they would watch Pokémon or whatever.
      Nothing in the news. Nothing on the internet. It still seemed save. But they were out there, somewhere. He just needed to find them.
    • "I'm nooo~t!", Logan shouted over his shoulder while he was going upstairs to take a shower. After about 15 minutes he came down again, wearing a jeans and a wide shirt with long sleeves. He watched Marcus changing the channles again. "You know that Stan would know it if something only remotly seems like your family could have something to do with it. And you know he would call you, although he shouldn't.", he said but smiled, walking up to his boyfriend and hugging him from behind. "I almost forgot how sexy you can be... I'll make sure we'll not wait another sixtyfour days to do it again." He left a kiss on his cheek and then hopped next to Marcus. He took away the remote from his boyfriend and changed the channel to a stupid sitcom series. "Well, should I call my sister? Do you want to meet her?", he then asked, pulling his phone out of his pocket, realizing his mother had called him two times. He decided to call back later. He wasn't on good terms with her since he moved in with Marcus and he didn't want to lay it out in front of his boyfriend, although he probably knew already.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()