[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Marcu poked his boyfriend in the cheek.
      "You're so romantic", he said sarcasticly, shaking his head.
      For a moment, there was silence. Marcus watched Logan for a few minutes, then he poked him again.
      "Stop that. I am the one who looses himself in thought. Or at least tell me, what's on your mind. Since I for once, have peace up there."
      It was kinda surreal to see Logan so... concearned. Something wasn't right and Marcus had the urge to fix it - as usual. Especially because everything seemed to work so well since they had this little episode of everything being horrible.
      "C'mon, talk to me. I won't bite, I promise. That is, of course, only if you don't want it..."
    • Marcus poked Logan in the cheek and he looked up. "Uh... I'm sorry.", he apologized, but didn't change anything about that claim. In fact, the words didn't even reach his brain and Logan picked up his thought where he left them. He didn't come to a conclusion though. Marcus noticed, as always.
      "It's nothing really.", he answered looking at him. Peace was something Marcus had only seldom and Logan didn't want to break that peace. He had done enough damage the last week already and for even longer he was the one freaking out over nothing constantly. It was just him being stupid, getting in the middle of a midlife crisis or something... would explain his stupid bike. He sighed, then rolled on the side, looking at Marcus. He brushed his thoughts away and started grinning a little.
      "I'll take you on that biting offer though." Logan leaned forward reaching for Marcus neck and slightly bit him once. "How long since we've done anything like that, huh?", he whispered against his skin. Maybe that could cool Logan down a little, also he didn't want to talk about what was on his mind. If anything it was Miller just getting in his head. He'd rather had Marcus in his head and at some other places...
    • Marcus smiled. Although he still wanted to know what Logan was thinking about.
      "Should I be exact?", he asked.
      It was his little thing, taunting Logan with the exact time they spent without 'adult time' as Dylan liked to call it. Sometimes, a perfect memory did have its uses.
      "Do your worst", Marcus demanded and bit into Logans lower lip, before kissing him.
      He pushed his boyfriend back onto his back and sat on his lap, hands firmly pressed against the chest of Logan. Then he sat up right and crossed his arms, looking down on him.
      "You or me?", he asked, rubbing his but agains Logans best parts.
    • "I don't wanna know...", Logan grumbled, meaning the exact time. At least Marcus didn't tell him right away this time. It was over a week at least... Wow, now Logan sounded desperate...
      He returned the kiss and watched Marcus climbing on top of him. Logan already was heated up, Marcus didn't even have to do much. But it wasn't as easy to tease some sounds out of Logan as it was for him to get them from Marcus. The ex-soldier moved his hands on his boyfriends hips and smiled an somewhat salacious smile. "Whichever you prefer...", he answered slightly pulling on Marcus shorts. "You don't need that, do you? Why not getting rid of that?" Logan slightly moved his hands further down and took another look at Marcus. He certainly was NOT getting old. He looked as hot as ever, even a little hotter maybe. Even in this darkness he could see Marcus piercing eyes clearly, Logan liked the tiny sparkle of brown on the right side... Also he loved watching Marcus muscles move... Logan remembered seeing him that one time training at the office. That was the point when Logan got interested in taking another step. He was just so hot that day...
      "Now move your nicely formed butt, so I can remove that thing..." Logan demanded, he wanted to feel Marcus skin on his. He didn't even feel embarrassed for being that horny right now.
    • Marcus smiled a devilish smile and pushed Logans hands slowly off his hips.
      "Impatient?", he asked as he got onto his feet.
      He jumped out of the bed, looked out the window, one thumb hooked into his shorts. He teased Logan by taking his sweet ass time. And he knew it, when he looked over his shoulder and saw Logans hungry eyes. After a minute or so, Marcus turned back to the bed and casually got out of his pants and his shirt before hopping back into the bed, as if nothing had happened.
      "Your turn. Get naked and kiss me", he demanded, while one of his hands touched Logans mid section ever so slightly.
    • Marcus casually stood up leaving Logan rather speechless behind. He just stood there in front of the window, looking outside. The white light of the street lantern outside turned this scene into something almost artistic. Marcus looked like a statue, there were just too much clothes... But Logan didn't want to beg, instead he waited patiently, just informing Marcus that he must be the devil doing something like this. Nevertheless, Logan could try to seem as calm as he wanted, Marcus always saw right through him.
      When he finally was released from this slight torment Logan sighed silently. Although Marcus could have taken more time getting out of his clothes now that he finally was doing so...
      "Look at you being all cocky...", Logan mumbled, taking off his shirt first. Then he gave Marcus that kiss he wanted, a passionate one this time. And while keeping Marcus' mouth busy Logan slipped out of his shorts too. He placed his hand on Marcus side, then stroking downwards slowly, over his hips. Logan was able to play patient too, if that was was Marcus wanted... So he released the kiss and instead leaned towards Marcus neck again, to leave a tiny mark there.
    • "I only said kiss", Marcus reminded his boyfriend, who seemingly couldn't get enough.
      He pushed Logan on his back again and took a second to admire this hot body that was all his to take.
      "No touching", he said, sliding down between Logans legs, "not me, not yourself."
      There it was again, that mischievious grin of his, before he planted a kiss on the inside of Logans thigh. Then another one a little higher. And another one. Slowly, he traced a pulsing vein on Logans shaft, before taking it in as if it was a giant lollipop. He wanted Logan to say his name. He wanted him to shiver and shake just because of his tongue. And Marcus knew, that he was the one who could achieve that.
    • Marcus being all pushy - literally - was hot to say the least. Logan looked at him, not liking the grin he was seeing there. "Mh... what if I do..?", Logan asked challenging, but did nothing... for now. Marcus placed himself further down, the thought of what was coming alone let chills run over Logans spine. Then there was the first kiss, but Logan kept quiet. The second, the third... it was hard not giving in already, Logan was too needy right now. His body tensed anticipating and Logan burrowed his fingers into the mattress. What Marcus was doing right now was usually his game to play...
      Logan felt the warmth of Marcus tongue and bit his own, while looking down in his direction. God, why did he have to be so slow, so teasing... Logan wanted to grab Marcus and throw him inside the sheets, he wanted to touch and kiss him all over.
      His muscles tensed, Marcus knew exactly what he needed to do, but he did it so awfully slow, Logan thought he'd loose his mind. His body ached for Marcus touch, for even more of him, much more. Logan didn't want to give in, but eventually he did. Opening his mouth resulted in a groan which slipped out, only afterwards he could form words. "Marcus...please..."
    • Marcus stopped.
      "You didn't listen. This is what you get."
      To see Logan so weak just because of what he was doing to him was rather exciting. Normally, Logan was the strong one, the muscle man, but now... The slightest touch could break him. Marcus enjoyed that sight way to much.
      He lowered his head again and picked up where he'd left of. He never for one second followed anything, Logan was saying. But he was nice, every time Logan said his name until Logan eventually collapsed. Marcus was able to pull his head out of the way just in time and continued with his hand until Logan was nothing more than a heavy breathing mess of a man. But he was his mess, and boy oh boy did he like that mess.
      Marcus laid down next to Logan, slowly caressing his chest with a finger or two.
      "Now get up", he whispered into Logans ear, before kissing his cheek, "and ride me."
    • "Don't... stop...", Logan let out pleadingly when Marcus just sat up. Logan could almost feel Marcus look and his excitement about all this. Even Logans cheeks started glowing red slightly, while he just wanted to push him back down again. But he did nothing of that sorts, he knew he would regret it and Marcus kept on going anyway. Logan learned Marcus rules the hard way, when he asked him to be faster, he got slower, when he asked him to take it in deeper, he started only licking the tip. Only ever when Logan moaned Marcus name, he got what he wanted, what he needed, without even having to tell his boyfriends what to do.
      Logan didn't want it to end right away, although he could have ended it just after a few minutes, but eventually he couldn't hold back anymore. His body tensed one final time, he breathed in heavily and he needed to pace himself to not be too loud. They hadn't got their soundproof bedroom yet...
      But Marcus didn't let go just yet and Logans body started to feel strange, as if he was floating. Hes whole body shivered under Marcus every touch and his mind wondered off some place else. But for something like that not happening for some time now he did hold back quite well...
      After Marcus finally freed Logan he still needed to catch his breath. Taking a shower before was completely pointless already, he was sweating and not only that. Logan felt Marcus finger on his chest only vaguely.
      "You are kidding me...", Logan sighed breathing heavily still, but got up right away, rolling himself onto his boyfriend. His butt quickly found the right place to be, Marcus was already anticipating what's to come. Logan reached for Marcus wrists and pushed them onto the bed, while moving down his hip fast. Playtime was over, Marcus had his share and now Logan wanted to be the one taking. He leaned forward to bite Marcus neck, more forcefully this time. "Is that what you wanted?"
    • Marcus chuckled a bit, trying not to show any sign of how good Logan felt.
      "I did ask you to do your worst, after all...", he answered.
      He struggled a bit and gut his hands free rather quickly. It was pretty obvious that Logan was preoccupied. But Marcus didn't want to do anything to stop him. On the contrary. He sat up, wrapping his arms around Logan, moving his own hips along.
      "But if that's all you can do...", he said, still a bit cocky, "old man..."
      He just couldn't help himself. Dylan had told him about how old Logan was. Marcus played the diplomat and reminded the boy, that Marcus was actually the older one. Dylan replied, that he knew and that Marcus was old, too.
    • Ouch! Marcus was especially good in hitting the spot today, in a good and a bad way. At least Marcus had wrapped his arms around Logan and couldn't see how his expression changed drastically. But Logan was mostly annoyed how much it bothered him hearing this although he knew Marcus didn't mean that. Logan wanted to reply something, but he didn't, he was sure his voice would sound too offensive right now.
      Just concentrate on Marcus and his movements, he thought. Marcus felt good and Logan wanted to let him feel good too.
      But then again... Logan felt weak again, letting Marcus do whatever he wanted with him, sexually speaking. He didn't mind just then, but now he did in some way. He was supposed to be the strong one, the teasing one, he didn't feel good in this other role suddenly.
      On the other hand, he didn't want to get angry now, or simply put premature. It was childish to fight about who was stronger, or manlier. It didn't matter and they both respected each other. Logans feeling annoyed him even more.
      He wrapped his arms firmly around Marcus, he didn't want his boyfriend to see his face right now. "Just tell me what you want...", he grumbled, trying to relax again, still moving his hips. He pressed himself against Marcus, Logan wanted to feel something other than whatever was going on inside him right now.
    • Marcus noticed the shift in Logan. His inability to filter worked with all his senses, so he just felt it. And stopped.
      "No", he simply said and leaned back far enough to see Logans face, "Talk to me."
      He tried to catch Logans gaze, but he avoided it. So Marcus used their position to throw him off and back on the sheets next to himself. He laid half on Logan, caressing his chest a bit.
      "Something's bothering you. Tell me. If it comes up during sexy time, it has to be something big. No pun intended. What did I do?"
      He planted a soft kiss on Logans chest, then waited for an answer.
    • Logan didn't want Marcus to stop, nor did he want to talk to him about it. It was stupid. But he couldn't even stop Marcus throwing him off suddenly. He asked again and Logan knew he wouldn't get away without talking to Marcus about what was bothering him.
      "It's stupid.", he started his explanation and sighed. He knew he was being dumb. "I feel like I am actually getting old... I know I'm not, I'm just 32 years old, but... a few years ago, maybe today would have turned out differently. Sitting around, playing happy family, doing basically nothing...I..." Logan stopped and shook his head. He sounded like an asshole right now. "I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong, 'kay? I just feel like I mess up a lot lately. But that's not your fault, it's my problem." Which he didn't know how to solve. He wasn't the same man he was 10 years ago, but that wasn't a bad thing, right?
    • With a smile, Marcus sat up again and placed himself on Logans lap, ignoring the pusling phallus hitting his lower back. He poked each and every muscle of that glorious six pack his boyfriend had. Then, he did the same thing with his chest, before shaking his head.
      "Nope. Not old. Just... hard muscles, surprisingly soft skin... very hot. You're way to young for a midlife crisis."
      He leaned forward, to place a kiss on Logans lips. Then, he lifted up his hips and put himself down on the business. Instinctively, he bit down on his lower lip to not moan instantaneously.
      "If you wanna top, just say it next time", he said, kissed Logan once again and just didn't move.
      Logan wanted the power back? Then he should take it.
    • Surprisingly Marcus smiled and sat on Logans lap again. He didn't say anything right away, instead he poked around on Logans body, which tickled a little. But he didn't say anything either, he didn't know where this was going.
      "I told you it's stupid... although I should start training again...", he answered, before his lips met Marcus' and therefore he needed to shut up. Marcus surprised him yet again with just casually sitting down on him again. Logan had to suppress a moaning and in a second turned red and looked away again.
      "No... I'm..." That wasn't what he intended to do. "I don't need to prove anything and I had my share before. Thanks for that by the way. It was pretty damn hot. But you stole some tricks from me." He smiled feeling slightly better now. Just like Marcus did before he sat up. Logan placed his hand on Marcus back, then swiftly turned the tide. Now Marcus was lying with his head at the other end of the bed on his back and Logan leaned over him.
      Slightly hovering above Marcus now he moved around a little, for now just kissing Marcus' neck. "I never felt comfortable with giving up control, but with you I do. I want you to know that." Logan slightly licked over Marcus skin, even biting him a little. His butt barely touched Marcus but he clearly invited him.
      "Today you are the one taking. And tomorrow, I demand a sparring match in exchange. Didn't do that in a long time... And we both could use the exercise. Else these muscles you can't take your eyes of may fade some day. "
    • "I guess, I can live with that", Marcus answered, followed by yet another kiss.
      He was glad, that there was a real problem. For a second, he considered to push Logan in the direction of doc Rosemary, but that would've killed the mood for sure. So he kept quiet and told himself, to keep an eye out for his boyfriend.

The next morning was all the same, except the fact, that Marcus had to quickly throw the blanket over certain bodyparts of Logan. Dylan didn't see them often without their shirts on so instead of talking about his dream that night, he went on asking questions about Marcu's scars. Marcus didn't wanna talk about it, he never wanted to, but he also knew, that he had to please his son. So he gave the brief, kid-friendly version of how he got stabbed and shot and everything. Then, Dylan literally hopped over to Logan, sat on his lap and poked around on the look for more scars and therefore more stories.
      "I think, you have to pay him in coffee", Marcus suggested.
      He just wanted Dylan to leave, so he could put on some pants...
    • The night was still awesome, despite the short intermission in between. The next morning, Dylan came over as usual, Logan was still half asleep. But he listened to Marcus' stories... he never heard them, that was a little unfair. And now Logan wanted to hear the adult versions of this stories.
      Suddenly Dylan hopped onto Logan and he gasped. He was at least a little more awake now and looked up to the boy. "Bring me coffee and I'll show you every scar I have...", he murmured and Dylan nodded, running down to get what Logan wanted. He knew how to use the coffee machine.
      Logan turned to the side, searching for his short which must've fallen off the bed somewhere. Mumbling an yawning he slipped inside after he found it. "I need to take a shower..."
      Actually there weren't any scars Logan could show Dylan, except for the scar from his appendectomy, which was not at all exciting. So he may have tricked the little boy somewhat.
      Logan looked over to Marcus who was already up and running. "You know... I think your scars a very sexy, always liked them.", he said, admiring his body before he put more clothes on.
    • "Scars make sexy. Everyone says that. Makes you look all tough and stuff."
      Marcus didn't sound that excited about that. He put on his boxers, then some sweatpants. He looked down, noticed every little scar.
      "Starting with the escape of my mother when I was not even born, my life was filled with violence. I attracted it like a magnet. Not one of these scars had to be. No medical issues, not even falling from a tree left one. Instead, I got shot, stabbed, attacked... Just another thing that seems to be part of my genes."
      He shrugged and put on a T-Shirt. Now was not the time for bad thoughts. He had a day of work ahead and tomorrow he needed to be the superhero, his son wanted him to be.
      "Go get a shower. I need one, too, after last night."
      He winked at Logan before he left their bedroom to go downstairs and prepare some breakfast. Dylan was all caught up in the idea of telling his classmates about all those scars his father had. Marcus was able to turn it down a bit, so Dylan would just talk about his latest scar, which was still read and healing and everything.
      "Now you look like a real sperhero, you know?", Dylan said, "Would've been cooler, if it were across your eye, but the neck is okay. As long as you can see it, it's cool enough."
      "I hope so! It hurt quite a lot, you remember?"
      Dylan grinned and continued eating his pancakes.
    • Marcus didn't sound happy and Logan sighed a little. "That's because you always look at the bad things. When I look at you, I see a man who has lived through a lot and still survived. If anything, your genes made you pretty strong." Marcus left and Logan stood up too to get a shower. He hurried so Marcus could take one too, before driving Dylan to school.
      When he came down in the kitchen he was greeted by a coffee and pretty excited eyes. Logan took the cup and shortly tousled through Dylans hair while sitting down.
      "So what about you scars? I didn't see any!", the boy asked and Logan took a sip from his coffee before he answered.
      "Don't have any except one." He leaned back and pulled up his shirt to show him. "It's from an appendectomy."
      "Appen-what? Sounds scary. Is this some kind of spider?"
      "Nope. Just a surgery I think half of the people on earth get one day." Another 'what?' followed, which sounded a little disappointed.
      "There's a part in your belly which can get sore. In that surgery they cut that out."
      "That's cheating!"
      "I didn't say I had much to show you." Logan grinned and didn't feel guilty at all. "Also, you make the coffee every morning anyway, so you didn't lose anything."
      "I wanted to hear more stories..."
      "Sorry."
      "Then you have to tell me how you not got any scars at war!" Dylan demanded and Logan looked in Marcus direction. Then he looked back to Dylan again.
      "Uh... I don't think that's a good idea."
      Dylan followed Logans gaze to his father. "He actually was at war, right? And not just doing lame stuff like laundry?"