[2er RPG] The Shepherd [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Marcus leaned his head against Logans shoulder. Sometimes he wished he had a power switch for his constantly overworking brain. No memories, no sensory overload. Just peace and quiet. But he wouldn't be himself, then. He was used to this constant flow of information, of working with it, utilizing it. He wouldn't be the great cop he was wothout it. To contrary believe, he wasn't really smart. He just remembered a bunch of shit.
      He took Logans sister in consideration. That was more plausible than asking Mike to take him in.
      "I might come back on that. But you know what? For once in my life I'm going to wait. At least two days. Stan should dig further, maybe he can find something we can use. And I don't wanna be the dick dad who's like: something came up, I gotta go, tou stay here, see ya in a few days, I call tomorrow. That's just not fair."
    • "Okay... wow... I think I never saw you waiting on anything.", Logan chuckled a little bit and gave Marcus a kiss on the cheek. "I'll support you, no matter what decision you make, you know that." He stroke through Marcus hair and slowly took his phone out of his pocket. "I'm calling Stan right away and I'll take the next days off. I'll stay with you, so you won't get mad, sitting around doing nothing." His decision was made, so he got up and called, leaving Marcus alone for a few minutes.
      He came back as fast as he could and again sat down next to Marcus, cuddling him right away. "In the morning, Dylan said he wanted a brother, because I always talk of mine. So I told him maybe he could bring a friend on the weekend. I guess I was a little bit too eager, he will be disappointed, I'm sorry." Marcus never told Logan he should step back with Dylan, or ask him if he told Dylan something like that, but Logan knew he wasn't Dylans father, not even close family. He was just the boyfriend of his father, nothing more. And they only where together for a few months, lived together a shorter time. Sometimes he felt out of place, although he shouldn't. Sometimes he felt overstepping a little bit, like now and he felt guilty, because Dylan also would be disappointed in his dad.
    • "What? How did that topic come up?"
      Marcus made himself comfortable on the couch while Logan was away. He'd kicked off his shoes and leaned back. Now he sat back up straight as he realized when this conversation had happend.
      "He knows about Francis..."
      He burrowed his face in his hands. Of course he knew. Why did Marcus ever asume he didn't?
      He cursed silently, shook his head and leaned back again. There was nothing he could do about it yet. He needet to talk to Dylan later, though.
      "Thank you. For helping me, I mean", said Marcus and leaned into Logan.
      His president headache was back and now more than ever he felt tired, just plain out exhausted. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on Logans heartbeat. That always calmed him down. Marcus didn't know why. He didn't wanan know. He just knew it worked.
      "How do normal people do this? Being a parent is hard."
    • "He knows he's your brother and he noticed you getting gloomy when he calls. That's it. I told him you disagree with him a lot." Logan explained calmly. "You can't shield him from everything. My brothers also always knew more then I wanted them too. It is better to talk to him, trying to explain what is going on when he asks, rather than avoiding the topic." Logan pressed Marcus head on his chest and held him tight, as he always did.
      "Being a parent is hard for everyone. I had 'normal' parents and they had hard times too, making mistakes, letting me make mistakes... a lot.", he comforted Marcus, feeling more calm himself as he held his boyfriend in his arms. He had worries himself, but he couldn't let that go to his head. Marcus needed someone who could be calm and quiet at troubled times. Logan didn't mind about that, he always kept a smiling face and dealt alone with his problems. And now, it was rather unimportant sharing his thoughts. Marcus was worried about Dylan and his father and he absolutely should be, so whatever his decision was, it would be the right one.
      "You are a good father Marcus. Dylan loves you and you love him. You think of him first, you are always here for him and he got so much better in that short time. Do you think anyone could do that? No... it's because he trusts you and knows that you'll always be there for him. He doesn't mind not knowing you for long, because you have a connection only you two can have."
    • "Apparently your parents had fun with life being complicated. I'm still wondering if they're just insane or if I should envy them for doing this all the time."
      Marcus was brought up as an only child. As far as he knew, his parents never wanted more kids. Well, considering what happened to his mom he could understand that. She probably told his dad everything and he was like Sure, I take care of Marcus and that's all we need. And Marcus aunt died single, childless. She had her hands full with Marcus who was always getting in trouble for asking too many and often times the wrong questions. With this upbringing, Marcus was confused by people with siblings. Especially with so many like Logan had. Just the noise when everyone's home must be unbearable. But at the same time it had to be amazing. There's always someine you can talk to. Someone who cares about you. Ia a strange way, Francis cared about his little brother and his nephew, too. But Marcus wasn't sure, if this should feel save and comfortable. Francis had no problem with hurting people physically, mentally or otherwise. He proved that he could be a somewhat decent person, but there would always be this thing lurking inside him, wanting to kill something, and all the people he already hurt and killed. Marcus could never forget, quite literally. Francis knew that.
      "Logan?", Marcus murmured against the mans chest, "can we do something normal this weekend? I wanna take Dylan to a theme park or something. His friend can join."
      Marcus wasn't sure, if this would be a great idea, but some distraction may be good for him. Right now he was to relaxed to think of all the horrible possibilities. Thanks to Logan he even felt sleepy. Just a little bit.
      "I just don't wanna think about work for a few hours."
    • "Not all of my siblings where planned and we sure were short on money all the time. Most of the time I would take care of them, because my parents were always on the run, making as much money as possible. Sometimes I was angry at them, because I couldn't meet with my friends, or do whatever I like, because they where home late and I had to cook and bring my brothers and sister to bed.", he explained but smiled. "But my life wouldn't be my life without them and I love my sister and brothers. They are always fun to be with and here for me if I need them. Although some of them are still really young." He placed his head on Marcus' and closed his eyes. He mumbled a short 'Hm?' when Marcus said his name.
      "Yes of course, Dylan is going to love it. Can you handle a Theme Park though?", he asked. It was noisy and there where a lot of people. Logan wanted their lives to be normal, but he didn't want Marcus to feel uncomfortable. "Maybe my sister could join, so you can meet her, and also Dylan could say hello. Nevermind if you take my offer of her babysitting, it would be good if you two would meet. She's very curious of you anyway, she always asks about you when she calls."
    • Marcus chuckled.
      "Maybe I have a girlfriend soon, instead of a boyfriend", he joked, without moving even an inch away from Logan.
      "That sounds like a good plan. Then I don't have to pull her file and scim through it, ask humiliating questions and make a new enemy because I'm to curious and paranoid. And a right out douche. After all, you're my favorite fail safe."
      He lifted his head, just a bit, and kissed Logans wonderful jawline. Looks never were that big of a deal for Marcus, but having a boyfriend with a loveable character AND good looks? Jackpot. And Marcus liked every inch of this guy.
    • "Ah... keep your hands in your pockets. Even if I weren't your boyfriend, I would never let you touch her. She is my only sister and I can be very protective.", he answered only half joking. He may have scared off a few boys she brought home over the years. The he looked down to Marcus. "Did you browse my files when we met?", he then asked and raised an eyebrow. He wondered why he didn't browse Marcus', not even once. But he had the feeling he knew everything he needed to.
      "Wait... have you also checked other people? Teachers, neighbors, the lady from the store?", he asked. "Are they okay? No police record? Then again... my record isn't clean either."
    • "I didn't check your files. Back then I wasn't that careful and I trustet the organisation. But I may have checked out the schools history. And the neighborhood. Not person by person, though! Just an overview. Police records from the past ten years."
      The rest wasn't digitalized yet, but Marcus didn't bother mentioning that. Dr. Rosemary may be right about that paranoia thing...
      "I just wanted to be sure. Sadly, a lot of the people living here fit into my fathers hunting profile."
      Marcus backed away from Logan, stretched his neck and leaned to the side of the couch. For a moment he froze in this position. He always froze when he analyzed something in his head. Or the person in front of him.
      "Come here", he then said.
      He didn't know if he just wanted to cuddle, lying down on the couch, or if he wanted more. He'd probably go with his gut feeling, as always.
    • Logan watched Marcus changing position and smiled. "Well, even if your father is no killer, you can't never be to careful.", he replied and tilted his head. He wondered what Marcus was thinking of and when he said something again he immediately came closer. He lay down beside him and gave him a kiss, smiling all over his face. Sometimes he just looked at him and was happy. They didn't know each other for long, so maybe it was this teenage love feeling one has, when being freshly in love. But Logan thought differently, he wanted this to work and to stay on Marcus side, and with Dylan. He loved the boy already as if he were his own son.
      "I love you Marcus.", he smiled, saying out loud what he felt and looking into his marvelous eyes, which where so unique. He always liked them, he liked his eyes when he first looked at him and loved them still. An he saw the same eyes in Dylan and was sure, he'd find a special someone someday who admired them as much as Logan admired his dads.
    • I love you... three little words. Marcus was told to be carefull with this sentence. Don't give away your heart too easily. So it wasn't easy. Not at all.
      "Love is a strange thing, isn't it?", he said, reaching for Logans hand and intertwining their fingers, "so many forms. So many ways to find it. To lose it. I loved my parents. My aunt. I love Dylan. But I never loved someone who's not my family."
      He wanted to be honest to Logan, cause that man deserved nothing less. They had to lie all the time at work, they just had to be honest to each other.
      "I don't know, if I can say it, Logan. I don't know what to make of this mess inside me. I was never the feelings kinda guy. And I know that's no excuse."
      He rolled over to.his side and looked Logan right in the eyes. They were plain out normal, but Marcus liked that. They didn't remind him of a blood related serial kidnapper and killer.
      "I'm a horrible boyfriend", Macus sighed and let his head sink against Logans chest, "and because you're awesome, you gonna be like 'that's no problem, I can wait, don't pressure yourself, bla bla bla'. You're to good for this world."
    • "That's no problem, I can wait, don't pressure yourself, bla bla bla", Logan reiterated and smiled. "Seriously though, I don't have to hear three stupid little words from you to know you at least like me more than a normal friend. I know you think you make my life more complicated and that might be true, but I am happy around you and I feel you care about me too. Also I'm rather early with saying it, I've always been." Logan smiled and put his arms around Marcus. He drew little circles on his back, feeling happy. He honestly didn't care about him not saying it back and being careful. "I'm happy to be able to be here with you and Dylan. For you letting me into your life, so don't worry. And I don't care what anybody thinks about that, not even you. I'm going to stick by your side."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Earinor ()

• "I hate you", replied Marcus chuckling.
      He kissed Logan on his jawline again.
      "Now shut up and make me feel better, like you always do."
      The next kiss landed on Logans lips. Thanks to his outstanding memory, Marcus kew exactly how much time they had till Dylan needed a ride home. It was lot.
      He pushed Logan onto his back and sat on his lap. Marcus loved looking at his boyfriend. Symmetric face, strong bone structure, well polished muscles twitching when Marcus did the right thing. He was perfect, personally and socially speaking. Michelangelo couldn't donit better.
      "I like strong genes", he murmured before he leaned downwards to kiss Logan again.
      And again on his neck. On his collar bone.
    • Logan was pushed on his back and looked up in Marcus face. "You just want me for my body, don't you?", he chuckled and enjoyed Marcus lips on his skin. He put his hand on Marcus cheek. He smiled, stroking his soft skin, before pulling his face down to his, kissing him. He didn't let him back off for a while, kissing him gently and tasting his tounge. His hands pulled up Marcus shirt, and his fingers searched for his strong muscles, following their lines. He loved the feeling of his skin, it was soft and sometimes he had the feeling he would break him if he wasn't careful, although he was a strong man himself.
      Also he liked how his skin was almost always a little bit cooler than his own, having the effect of cooling Logan and his hot temper down at times. He pulled him closer, not letting go of him another minute, touching every inch of skin he could get his hands on.

• Macrus chuckled.
      "Of course. I only care for those strong muscles. Right here", his hand scratched softly over Logans chest, "and here", his hand lowered to his six pack, "but my favorite is right here", he leaned back a bit, letting his hands wander over Logans thighs.
      Strong legs for a strong body. The man knew how much Marcus enjoyed all of this. He was never the best at science in school and looking for strong genetics wasn't really a concern, but Marcus was always attracted to something like that. Some people prefered blonds or blue eyes but Marcus analyzed everything and finding the right genetics was just another side effect. In Logans case, the bone structure, the not yet receding hairline, the naturally strong muscles and the analytic brain were the best points of a long list. But Marcus knew, that it wasn't just genetics. Again, it was just a side effect of his strange thinking.
      Sitting on Logans lap, topless, he smiled down at this genetic wonder.
      "You're wearing way to many clothes right now, my friend."
      Without any more thinking, he leaned forward again, pushing the fabric of Logans shirt up and over his head.
      "Better. But not perfect", he murmured and kissed those stong muscles on that chest.
    • Logan sighed a little watching Marcus touching his body. He knew exactly where and how to touch him to get him where he wanted him. "You always leave me speechless, I can't think of any stupid joke...", he smiled wandering with his fingers down to Marcus trousers, opening it. "You're first.", he murmured lifting himself up to get Marcus on his back and pulling his pants down. Then he crawled on to him and kissed him again. Sometimes he asked himself what was going on in Marcus brain in such moments and if his attention belonged only to Logan. He certainly hoped so. He started kissing his neck, then he stopped for a moment. "Should we move to the bedroom?", he smiled and looked into Marcus sharp eyes, almost loosing himself in them.

• Marcus didn't put on a fight. Usually he would, if someone tried to make him do things he didn't want to. But he wanted this to happen. He wanted Logan.
      "Why? There are logical reasons to that but only if your moral code directs you to feel guity about something that made you physically happy. Sex is the most natural things next to giving birth. Besides", he smiled his most sexy smile, "no one will know. And that's coming from an overly careful maybe paranoid cop, so you better believe it."
      He reached out for Logan, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down into a kiss. While kissing, he startet fumbling on Logans pants, opening them with scary precision and pulling them down to his boyfriends knees. Their momentary positiin didn't allow more than that but technically it was all they needed.
      Marcus didn't stop. His hands came back up to Logans hips, following the v-shaped line down to his middle. His hand closed around the thick shaft, which was already readying itself for whatever's going to happen next. Marcus was fascinated by the human body and its capabilities. This was one them and another one was happening in his own brain: he wanted this man so badly, that it almost hurt physically. For a breif moment, Marcus asked himself, if this was love, but his brain switched to animalistic behavior just a fractiin of a second later and he wasn't able to think straight anymore.
      "I want you", he whispered at his boyfriends lips.
    • "I just thought we would have more space there...", Logan explained smiling. Overthinking something wasn't unusual for Marcus and Logan thought it was pretty cute. They kissed again and moments later he too was pantless. Logan grabbed the two large pillows, which where bothering him taking away so much space and threw them on the ground. Marcus wouldn't stop and yet another luscious sigh left Logans throat. He could feel Marcus breath on his lips and skin, looking in his face. First his eyes, then his mouth, which he loved to kiss so badly.
      "Well, lucky you", he whispered back followed by a kiss on Marcus neck. "I want you too."
      His hands caressed his chest, wandering down to get to his waistband. He slowly pulled it up and stroked his skin, teasing him a little. Logan loved teasing his boyfriend, playing with his body until he couldn't resist any longer. While he did that he didn't stop kissing Marcus neck and chest, sometimes biting him softly.
    • Marcus hated it when Logan was so slow in doing things that they both enjoyed. But at the same time there was nothing better than the anticipation. Logan knew exactly how fast he could go and when he had to slow down to drive Marcus crazy. The good kind of crazy not the 'I'm stuck at home doing nothing for weeks' kinda crazy.
      Marcus moaned, quietly, impatient, wanting more, everything.
      "You kniw that torture is prohibited and you're violating my human rights by doing this, don't you?", he gasped.
      But at same time he wished for Logan to continue, to never stop.
      Marcus closed his eyes, taking one sense out of the equation to enhance his others. He'd always close his eyes and when he opened them again later, he was blinded, consumed by the vibrant green of Logans eyes. Even though it was a pale color, it screamed out an energy. They were nothing but alive. And when Marcus opened his eyes and looked at Logans, he saw all the love and desire and lust in them. He wanted to drown in these eyes, these feelings, this man.
      "Don't make me wait too long. You know I can't handle this very well."
      Marcus' muscles tensed for a second, he gasped for air, as Logan reached one of THOSE spots.
      "Please...", he begged silently, finally opening his eyes again and looking at Logans, loosing himself in it.
    • "And? Watcha gonna do about that? Arrest me?", Logan asked challenging, looking at Marcus while caressing - or torturing, depending on the point of view - him further. He listened to Marcus moaning, he loved that sound. He loved hearing him gasping for breath, how his pulse quickened and his body stretched and twitched under his touches. He loved the faint smile on his lips, which was always present, even when he complained and he loved how impatient he could be. Marcus, the control freak, giving everything into Logans hands? What better prove of love could he get?
      He looked up when Marcus opened his eyes, meeting his gaze and smiled.
      "Let me free you from your shackles ...", he answered, seemingly fighting for composure himself. It wasn't like he had no interest in going further himself and Marcus' voice, his begging and just... him, made it hard enough already. (No pun intended...)
      He stroked down his chest with both hands until he reached the last bit of clothing Marcus had left, slowly slipping it down his legs, kissing some very special places while removing his underpants. Then he got rid of his own clothes, before crawling back up, kissing Marcus and pressing his hip against his.