A sparkling light within a dark night {Su & Ju} [ENG]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• A sparkling light within a dark night {Su & Ju} [ENG]

Wolf & girl.jpg
      This way to our introduction
      @Subenu

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      ______________________________________________________________________________

Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgFrance. A country known everywhere in the world especially for it's famous building within the capital city, Paris: the Eiffel Tower. Nevertheless it's also famous for it's exquisite cuisine, faboulus wines, passionate lovers (particularly the women) and furthermore for it's pretty places e.g. the really twee villages outlying the metropilian cities.

dorogne.jpgIn one of these villages called Dordogne, near a coast and sided with a just beautiful river and spectacular mountain slopes, is our story going to be taking place. While the everyday life in this village was just like as if the story of the Beauty an the Beast had just popped out of the book and was materialised in the real world - at least for the storys' most cutest village for that matter - everyone there also knew about the other creatures living wide of on an isolated place somewhere within the ocean. But due to the fact that it just was faaaaar off somewhere noone could ever reach or be reached by them it felt more or less unreal and hardly anybody cared about it. That's mostly why the life in Dordogne was as peaceful as it could be. The baker was up early in the morning as well as the farmers, who were going to brag about there excellent organic growing of fruits and vegetables. The village was lively with all the citizen walking through the streets, talking to eachother or crying out that their milk was going to be empty and waiting for the milkman to come around. It was everyday the same procedure. Every week. Every month. Every year. It nevere changed, even though the world around them seemed to have changed a lot. In a provincial village just like this one it's hard to tell, if there will be ever a defining change, because the life like this is just so ...usual and noone seems to try out the new things just to keep up with the times.

Just before the sun was setting and shops closing a teenage girl left a building between all the trading boothes which had sold flowers, cheese, fish or ingredients like spices up to now. She was seen off with an encouraging clap on her shoulder and a commiserating smile by the owner of this building, just before he dissappered to look after his business once again, leaving the girl with just a document in hand. She sighs and her blue eyes seems to be full of sorrow. She already had known about the outcome of this meeting but to see it now in cold print it's kinda heartbreaking. Slowly she begans to walk off and put the paper back in her bag, but her eyes stayed just as cloudy. How should she face her family after they hoped for a better result? How could she smile just as usual, when this fact is burning right into her mind? She just couldn't get it off her mind. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath she began to wind through the crowd of people who started to give their goodbyes and put their goods away for the next day just before they would go off home. With her head in the clouds because of this information she hadn't wanted to receive she didn't pay much attention to the way she usually went and after walking until the sky went dark she had finally found herself in a pitch dark part of the villages' forest. Confused she looked around. "Ah.. Silly me haha I went off the road", she laughed raucously and just started to went back to the road in the near distance when she noticed something that she couldn't quite remember to be located here before. Somethin like a little, really little house but overgrown with weeds and other wild plants. Carefully she approached this particular ...well, thing and ripped off the plants to see what they were hiding only to face a little old shrine a few moments later which seems to be forgotten long ago. She didn't knew something so old would be hidden in this forest and be found just a few steps away from the normal road. Well, the usual life prevented the people even her from deviating from the standard, though it's not that unusual that some hidden secrets would be within some places people never went. This little discovered mystery gave her a feeling of some miracle that could be happen just by looking at it. Her eyes drifted to her bag with thoughts of the document she received just before. Heavyly swallowing, she kneels just in front of the little shrine and placed her handy down on her legs. "I.. It sure is.. weird talking to a shrine, I guess? It's just... please.. which god above may hear me out I would really appreciate it. I don't whish for something impossible like curing a deadly disease or bringing back the deceased. It's just.. I ... I want to overcome this burning pain in my chest. I don't want to suffer under this anymore. I just wish for something good to happen in my life that could take off my thoughts and mind from this ...this unbearable truth. I don't even care what it is. But please.. I.. I want to be able to smile again until the very end." At that she closed her eyes not realising that thick clouds were brewing above the trees and thunder weg beginning to approach.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Juvia ()

• Gino Renal Grayfur

"Father! Father! Can you tell me where brother Gino is hiding? I'm looking for him since such a long time now..." A long gray-haired young girl with wolf ears was looking sadly at an older male. The older males name was Jerro Grayfur, or more correctly Count Jerro Grayfur of Greyfur County from the kingdom of Keiloma. But for the little girl it was just her loving father, who shared the same traits with her: Gray hair, soft and very little fur on the skin, wolf ears on his head and both had a tail which generally showed the environment their mood. "Gianna...", with a loving smile he turned away from his work to pay his daughter the attention she wanted, while laying a hand on her head just to gently rub it with a snicker, "why should I know where this little rebel of a son is strolling around, my little pup, mh? Maybe Gino is out hunting for fun again ... or being a pest to the hard working people around us?!" Even though he called his son a rebel and a pest and even more so he thinkgs about him having some kind of issues with discipline and obedience... even then he still thinks of him as a son. It's not that easy, but he will be the one inheriting the name of their proud and all known familyname 'Grayfur'. With a heavy sigh he looked towards the ceiling, "you know. Maybe you are able to help him become a more respectable wolfblood. Will you help us out and take good care of your brother? I know that both of you like each other, he adores you a lot and you are always able to count on him. But it is really hard for me with his attitude you know? How can he be our next family head if he is like that? Lazing around, fooling around while hunt-" "Gini is absolutely totally not like that father! He... He is not lazing around or fooly or anything. He is a good brother, and you will see it!" the girl squeaked more as she was trying to defend her brother Gino. Turning around with puffed cheeks she stormed out of the room to look for herself.

The father knew how much she loved her brother to get so mad for his sake and called after her "Maybe try it on the walls, in the shadows." "Idiot!" was the only response coming from behind the corner of the doors leaving the room as fast as she arrived. "What am I going to do with them", with a last glance towards the place where his daughter left, he turned to his work again. There is no time to lose as a ruler of this piece of land. Hopefully his eldest son would soon realize how much responsibilities lies with the noble titles they received from the king several decades ago. They had to take part within the noble society even though their goals are rarely visible until they stab you in the back. And this although they were following the same ruler and should be on the same side, but maybe this was the very reason for them to gain higher ranks and climb the noble ladder in the kingdom. The family had to adapt, they needed to learn about things they didn't need before. Noble Society, their etiquette, their behavior and how things are run by them, how the system works - learning everything from scratch. But all of this is just a small price to pay for the new duty they received, a duty with the fate of their own world at stake. A new era that began with a portal to another world inhabited by billions of people, calling themselves humans - Their world they call Earth. Since decades they worked together and created a new city, one where the dream of coexistence is alive and tries to diminish the flames of war and hate between their races. Flames which are artificially fueled by prejudice, discrimination and a false sense of pride.

How much his father was right about Gino showed him how good he still knew his son. Laying in the shade on top of the Walls with a beautiful sight of the landscape whereever oneself was looking. These lands were part of the Keiloma Kingdom, it was rich in natural ressources and widely know for its quality of meat and wheat produce. Of course this wasn't the only thing they offered, since their land was varying from lush green fields, to a thick and wide forest and bountyful rivers used not only for fishing. This might be one of the reasons why Gino really loves to eat meat in all kinds of different varieties and all sort of flavors. Even better if the meal that was prepared is still freshly hunted by himself and prepared on the same day just for feeling the bliss of biting into this delicious juicy meat. Saliva was running from his mouth thinking about this while looking around and watching people work. With a grimace on his face he was looking at his younger brother Bredon who was argueing with some of the people. Probably something stupid again - why won't he just leave them alone, it's not as if he knows better how to do stuff as much as they do. With a sigh he leapt from the Wall, gave it a slight kick to propel him away from the stone. After decending onto the ground his sister Gianna came running, while waving and smiling, which brightened his mood drastically. "Wanna hunt with me lil' Sis?" With her indexfinger playfully moving from side to side she scolds me, "You know you shouldn't do stupid stuff like that and do your lazytime. Father gets angry and I don't want you to be blamed." He scratched the back of his head and gave her a big grin. "It's also nice to see you my dear sister, ... so wanna hunt?" The gray haired girl rolled with her eyes, "Shish, Of course!" With a big smile they both left for the forest.

unnamed.png

While his two siblings were nowhere to be found he made an angry grimace. "Why won't those plebians not listen to his demands, they definitely don't know anything about how to do their work. They need to work more and harder for us!" Heavy steps accompanied his outrage, which seem to stem from the previous argument he had with the farmers. They are the people who have the right and honor to work for his noble family. It should only be right to listen to the owner of your land. But... But... it must be his fault, because he doesn't give a shit about anything and ruining our name. Ruining and damaging our status. A disaster will befall us if he takes over the family, for sure. Unacceptable! Just unacceptable! If father and mother won't do anything, I will start with praying to our goddess. If this doesn't help, then I will ..." suddenly he fell silent. Bredon was known for being quick to get mad, but they don't see the reason. The only reason for his madness was the inability and uselessness of his older brother. Why should he take over the family? What nonsense is this stupid tradition! It should just get abolished. Only thing which he had to hide would be his ambition, his goals. "That's what you learn in the new era of Grayfur among the nobles of Keiloma. And how unfortunate for you to be so blinded by your own stupidity dear brother. I shall free you from your suffering." Enraged and dedicated to his goal of averting a crisis to his family he took action. His feet took him to the temple of Linaria, the moon goddess - their deity. Even though it was thought of as just a start, he prayed to her, "May my brother be freed and vanish from this world to make space for a better person to lead this family."

While Gino was out hunting with his sister in the forest, they were running through the trees and bushes in their wolf forms. A majestic sight if you would survive it. Their fur got more white than gray when they were wolves and their fur was so fluffy yet thick - a good defense. But at this very moment Gino vanished from this world, from the side of his sister, gone from the forest - and crashed with a really loud 'tok' into a wooden shrine. There was just a slightly difference... Gino was still in his wolf form, but smaller as if younger - Like a little pup.
      Hier könnte natürlich ein kluger, emotionaler oder witziger Spruch stehen.

Aber warum nutzt du nicht einfach kurz die Zeit und gönnst dir eine kurze Pause?

Es ist deine Zeit.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von Subenu ()

• Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgCléa was deep in thoughts about her wish and the fear she's bearing, when a loud noise scared her hard. Instantly she jumped to her feet and made a step backwards, as she looked up to the reason for this noise until her eyes met a little white fur-thingie. What's that? And.. where did it come from? She looked above, but there was nothing else then thick wooden branches. Animals, other then birds or squirrels, shouldn't even fall from above there. Slowly she's looking back at the little fur-thingie, that had begun to move or regain consciousness after his harsh collision into this wooden shrine. Who knows how deep it had fallen, before crushing into this shrine? Maybe.. it's hurt? Slowly she approaches it and kneeled down just behind it to touch it gently on the back. As it realised her and turned it face to her she took a deep breath. There.. it was.. a puppy. A cute white and prbably lost puppy. "Are you hurt?" she asked carefully and put her hand slowly bevore his nose, so he could sniff her scent and know that she didn't mean to do any harm to it. A little puppy right before her eyes, just after she was wishing for soemthing to brighten her up. Could it be.. that the gods have heared her out and sent her this little guy or girl to forget her sorrow? "Are you.. sent by the gods? Will you.. stay by my side and be my friend?" She swallowed hard and touched his furly head to caress it kindly. "You don't have to be scared, little guy. I'll take good care of you, I promise."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Juvia ()

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      He really wanted to know what happened to him, because one thing he remembers clearly was him being together with his sister. Outside his home, hunting in the forest until at some point the scenery suddenly changed and... darkness. A strong numbing pain pulsated through his head. 'What happened to me? And.. where the heck am I?' Those were more or less the only thoughts he was able to put together in his mind. But for new Gino needed to try getting a grasp of his surroundings, because of this environment which is pretty different to the one he is accustomed to. Even though his vision was kinda blurry, he was able to make out some kind of small wooden house or something like that, probably the reason of his headache. Speaking of his head, it was somewhat shaky and moving around just a little bit, which still could still be indicating his dizzyness. There was one problem though, where all of the sudden chaotic events that took place mixed in his body and mind to produce a feeling and only a little uncomfortable upset feeling in his stomach. All of a sudden an unknown yet pleasantly smelling hand appeared before him. With lots of self control he sniffed the feminine hand and tried to follow the arm connected to that hand. Something felt wrong, instead of looking up along the arm, his head moved sidewards and while trying to move his vision back his head looked up. 'What is happening? This feels so wrong.' One of the paws that he wanted to reach out to the hand didn't do it's job, but instead he kicked the air with his hind legs.
      'Don't... don't ... think about it', he tried to control the uncomfortable feeling as much as possible. Then a female unknown voice called out to him in a language he never heard, soothing but with a really sad underlying tone this person patted his head gently. "Haauu~" with a cute but slightly pained sounding answer he tried to greet her, at least somehow and to thank her for the soft touch of hers. With his motion being jammed by unknown powers, his try to stand up ended in a very complicated mixture of strange movements from his tail and head. 'How the fuck should I do anything?' A very reasonable question under these circumstances but the gentle caressing of the female. Yes, he just accepted that it must be a female, since he was unable to get a better look and hoped to be able to trust his sense of smell and the voice of hers. Hopefully it was right, otherwise... he would really not know how to react if a male took THAT good care of him. A shiver ran through his body just for it to loosen up. It didn't matter anymore, it was fine for now and maybe this person will help him in any way, since there is nothing to do except receiving this nice treatment. A soft and pleasant long growl could be heard as she petted his head and touched his fur and he tried to relax his body and mind. The only thing he forgot was ... "Uuugh" ... the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach was suddenly released as he was unable to hold it in anymore, not realizing that he painted her clothes in a new color before he went unconscious

Aber warum nutzt du nicht einfach kurz die Zeit und gönnst dir eine kurze Pause?

Es ist deine Zeit.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Subenu ()

• Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgCléa opened her eyes wide, when she had seen the stumbling and unsure movement of this little fur-fellow that seemed to be very disoriented, as if it couldn't remember anymore how to move right or even knew the difference between up and down. Maybe the little animal hit it's head badly? The poor thing. The heavy fall seemed to have made an conspicuous impact to his orientation and if her eyes didn't trick her there was blood dripping out of it's hinder leg. Nevertheless, it didn't react as aggressive or vigilant she had been suspected it would. Actually, it was quiet friendly and somehow seemed as helpless and sad as she was right now. Maybe.. it was really send by the gods to be her friend and her company? Unknown, at least. It's family didn't seem to be near. It seemed to be all alone and happy by her caressing. Maybe ..the sorrow won't be so bad the next few years, if she could bring this little dog puppy along staying by her side. They would both gain something incredible from it: A never ending friendship, a welcoming and warm home and ..love between a pet and it's owner, wouldn't they? And how could she not fall in love with such a cute dog? She always wanted a pet, but her parents didn't. She understood them up to now. Even her older brother who has to bear all the financial costs and of course, he wouldn't wand to feed one more mouth in this situation. But maybe.. just maybe he would let it go? After all it would be his cute little baby sister who were going to ask him. He couldn't possibely say 'no', could he? But first things first. The dog's wound had to be treated and the head should be checked on, immediately. Otherwise it could become worse an--
      Surprised and disgusted at the same time, she couldn't proceed with her thoughts because the dog vomited and collapsed right infront of her knees - staining her clothes with it's stomach contents. At first she couldn't move because of the first shock, but after a moment she came to and finally she lifted up the dog in her arms just before standing up and running back with it to the little village - hoping the vet hadn't already closed. Luckily, when she was knocking at the vet stores' door, it was opened instantly as if expecting the worst. Well, the vet was definetely not expecting to see a young girl with vomit stained clothes and a blood dripping dog in her arms, pleading with her eyes to treat it. "Please! Something's wrong with him. He can't even stand straight and fell unconsciousness after vomiting! That-That must be bad, mustn't it?" The vet gave the animal a short blink of an eye, just before letting the girl and his last patient in, for today at that. He ushered her in the neares room, in which she had to lie down the white puppy on a table so the man could start vetting it. A little flustered if the dog would be alright again she went back and forth within the room while the vet was tending to his wounds, even though he seemed concerned about something other than the dogs' condition. "Where.. did you find it? Or is it even yours?" - "Oh? Well, no not exactly. But I hope it can stay with me. I don't want to leave him alone again. And I always wanted a dog and.. well, I just hope I can convince my family and keep him." - "You would do better if you not. It's not a dog, you see. It's a wolf. A wolf wouldn't make quite the pet. It's a wild animal. You can't make him loose his hunting instincts just by good will. So better... forget abo-" - "No! I want to keep it! You see..It appeared out of nowhere. All alone! There were no animals - no wolfs - anywhere to see. I don't want to abandon it! So, please.. tend to his wounds and.. check what's wrong with it. I-I'll pay for it, you have my word." - "Pay? If I'm not wrong.. your family hasn't quite the income. You.. forget it. I'll tend to it. It's on me, so don't fret about money. It's more your safety that I'm concerned here." he said, whithout even looking up once from the little wolf just before it seemed that the little one was coming to his senses again. As soon as Cléa recognised that she jumped to the table and bowed above the animal - looking straight in it's face. "Oh god I'm so glad It's back awake again" - "Don't stay so close! I can't vet him like that." She rose his face to meet the man's. "Him? It's a boy?" - "If that matters with you: yes, it is." Curious she looked back down to the little guy and smiled - caressing his head again. "It's alright. Soon you will be alright. Just.. be patient for a while, won't you?"

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      In this darkness - only the warm embrace was his saving light. Warmth, which could only come from one that gives you selfless love. An omnipresent envelopment of care which he was not able to feel for a long time. A long time ago, it might have been his mothers hug to comfort him after he injured himself again and again, just to ease the pain to make him smile again. With such a love given by someone that loved you like that, all of ones sorrows were washed away and replaced by a pleasant and beautiful feeling. Such an intense feeling of joy and relieve, how was he able to get a glimpse of this wonderous moment at this time and place. Whenever his eyes obeyed his command to open for a short time, he could see a girl of an unknown race, carrying him in her arms. Why do you look so panicked girly? He must be in some kind of giants land, for them to have such tall bodies, or was it him being smaller than before? Then darkness again. His head was still aching with a numbing sensation, unable to get a clear grasp of the surroundings, or even the circumstances he got himself into. What a pain in the ass, but at least there was this loving embrace, carrying him gentle, even though the carrier seemed to be in such a state of panic. Unbelieveable, he thought. For an other race to care for somebody completely different, even more so for a dangerous creature as himself. Eyes opened again, seeing strange buildings, not that much different than those he knew from home, but build differently in a very different location than his himestead. Still a beautful place with a kind of quiet feel it it. Darkness.

The warm pleasant feeling was gone and replaced by some kind of hard and cool surface. Then he heard two people talking, one was the female from before with that pleasant voice, which felt soothing, and reached deep down into his heart. The other voice was an old rusty, kind of rough dark voice - the origin of it was definitely a male, no doubt. After some time with them seeming to have some kind of argument, the white furball slowly opened his eyes. They weren't outside anymore and the beautiful townscape was indeed nowhere to be found. Instead he found himself in some kind of laboratory, or alchemy workshop, he wasn't sure, because it might have been anything since he didn't know the kind of techniques they used for crafting those magnificient and extremely finely detailed glassware and metalworks. But then little fluffy Gino started shaking as he saw the new person, which was clearly different than the cute girl from before. A Person with a proficiency he might be able to figure out, if he would have been able to communicate with him. Was this male some kind of shaman, or maybe a medical expert of this strange race? As this man suddenly took out a big syringe the wolf tried to get away somehow while squeaking. 'No, no.. W-What are you doing? Why. Help! He-' not knowing what was coming he felt an injection. The pain he felt the whole time until now, the pain which cursed through his body was slowly but surely fading away as he felt more sluggish than ever before. His thought process came to a new low and he was not really able to get a grasp of the events anymore. A beautiful face accompanied by such a pleasant and sweet smell came before him - it was the female, the girl that embraced him before. She whispered something, but even though he didn't understand anything, he somehow knew what she wanted to convey. Everything will be alright. I'll be with you. Then he lost consciousness again after feeling two big and strong hands beginning to take care of him.

The loving embrace was there again, my feelings and senses slowly returned and with a soft little howl I showed that I was up again. A kind breeze stroked his fur while taking slow and deep breaths, enjoying this sensation. She seemed to take him somewhere, but where their destination was, he didn't know. This very moment was bliss, after only feeling just a little bit of pain leftover from his legs and head, he felt some kind of bandages around them in addition to the one around his head. Not knowing how to thank the girl that saved him, he tried to gently lick her hand and looked up, hoping she was able to see his smile, while she arrived at a place that seemed to be her home.

Es ist deine Zeit.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Subenu ()

• Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgAfter the vet had finished taking care of the little bodys' wounds so his small fur-head and -leg was bent in bandages, the man again tried to convince her while telling her what seemed to be wrong with hist patient: "It seems to me that there's nothing big wrong with his head. Nevertheless, a cranial trauma isn't somehting you should take lightly. He has to rest until his orientation would come back. Besides, he shouldn't move that much either if you want his leg to be healed fast again. Anyway.. after he's all healed up you should see to it that you get rid of it as fast as possible. If you need I could offer you my help taking this guy far away, so he wouldn't be able to come ba-" - "Thanks!" she interrupted forcefully, due to her determination not listening to any more rubbish about getting rid of this little guy just because of the anxiety that a carnivore could attack her, her family, the citizens or their livestock. As long as she would be living she wouldn't abandon him, that's for sure. So, just get of my case already! she thought with embitterment as she left the surgery - the white passed out furball embraced in her arms. Why did he even have to mention twice that she should get rid of him? Well, if.. he didn''t want to stay with her she wouldn't force him to. He's still an wild animal and ...surely he would be much more happy in thi wild instead of staying with her. But.. at least a few years? That's all she's asking for. Nothing more. It would be possible for this short period of time, wouldn't it? She embraced him closer to her body while pleading that he wouldn't leave her as soon as he might recover.
      After a while, just when she was walking through some underbrushes and ivy following a small path to an old and fragile-looking house, she heard a cute noise out of the wolf that seemed to resemble some kind of yawn. Smiling she looked down to him. "Finally awake again, mh?" Just when she spoke those words she felt some unfamiliar but as well wet touch at her hand right before the face of this little guy in her arms. Blinking she came to an halt for a short moment as if confused what this lick was for right before smiling again when he had looked up to her. "Anytime, little boy. Ah. Speaking of.. I can't call you 'little boy' all the time, can I? I have to give you a name. Maybe we find something you like if we just search thoroughly. Together of course." Giggling she entered the house. "I'm home. Got some news" But as soon as the door had slammed behind her, her famili - 3 noisy brothers - were running up to her. "Are you serious?? I'm worried sick here where you've been!! You should've back since ages and the only thing we hear are that you--" - "DOGGY!!" the 8-year old twins screamed as soon as they spot the little furball in Cléas arms. "Careful! You are scaring him!" she scolt her thre brothers and stroking her new pet right behind his ears to sooth him. "What... Why... What's the meaning of that, Cléa? Please.. don't tell me you think about... keeping and raising this dog. We don't have enough money to feed him! Besides.. weren't you supposed to go to th-" - "I was", she interrupted her older brother firmly and with a sad look on her face while smiling wistfully. "Well, it's like we thought. Soon you don't have to worry about enough money for the family anymore, I think. So brighten up. Let me keep him please, yes? It would... make it much easier for me, don't you think? Please... just this once, Rick. I won't ask for anything else in the future, I promise." Out of desperation and anger her older brother hit the nearest wall with his bare fist - effing and blinding. Everyone got quiet just in this very moment and Cléa bit her lips while embacing the little wolf tighter. "...Fine. Keep him. It's... the least I can do to make you happy, I think.." he whispered but loud enough to be understandable. "Thanks a lot, brother!" she said brightly, just before walking with his little pet thorugh the small hallway into her room, which was located at the end of it. Stepping inside she layed the dog slowly down onto her bed and kneeled before it. "That's your room from now on as well. Hope.. it's not to cramped in here. But.. we'll manage. Don't you think? Ah!" She jumped up, walked just two steps reaching her table and walked back to the little animal - sitting down cross-legged right bevor her bed. "So let's begin." She showed a pad and a pen right before writing down some names which occured to her in this very moment. "Dunno.. Maybe I just read them out loud? But how are you going to show me that you like it? Well, ...trying is better than learning, I guess." She looked up to him and began to read - grinning. "Shiro. DO you like this name? Or better... Padfoot? or ..Jack? Clemens? Hero? Billy? Frido? Jonny? Max? Sam? Xerxes.. but, no. You don't feel like one. What about Alec? Or.. Cedric? Harry? Fred? Charlie? Sirius? Amor? Jolly?" Unable to cope with all these possibilities she moaned irritated. "Too many... I don't know. Is there something you liked? Otherwise I'll continue searching."

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      Really unexpected things are able to happen at the most unexpected time. Shortly after entering the house of the girl, he was met with several loud noises, but also a sense of home. It was indeed unexpected to find this certain feeling here right now, reminding him of his home, his siblings. This home was different for it having to house this much children, when the size was remarkable smaller than his own. Actually, at the moment he wasn't so sure, because of the altered height of his body, everything seemed so much bigger and taller. Thinking about it, the girl that held him until now - while offering him a comfortable ride - might be actually around the same age as him. This was just a guess though, since he couldn't really do anything else except observe her appearance, which was really to his liking. Thus he tried to guess it based on these points. Of course he might be totally wrong, not knowing the race of his female carrier. Mentally sighing he was now fated to encounter one of the things he disliked the most - a noisy place. And even more annoying was the fact for the eldest male that appeared before them started an argument. Yes, they seem to be siblings indeed, he knew it right of the bat, because he experienced it himself before. What was he able to do about this situation, he thought, but soon realized, that there was nothing he would be able to do in the sorry state he was in. The eldest male seemed to be angry, or more worried and... then there are those two kids that looked so much alike and throwing her scents around happily. Both of them seemed to be happy to not only see their sister, but also her newly achieved fluffy catch - Gino. The little furball had no idea about anything they talked about, while he still tried to guess the meaning, but failed miserably. It's not any kind of language he knew, which lead him further questioning where the heck he was. Nevertheless the argument finally ended and they left the scene towards a small girlish looking room. Just seeing the interior told him, this girl and his little sister would probably get along very well. Unfortunately she released his body to lay him down on a comfortable bed. Slowly he tried to raise his body up and stand on his legs, but a dull pain hindered him to move too much. Still, he achieved to sit with his forelegs strechted out and looking at her silently. 'What now?' he thought as she sat herself before him just to suddenly spring up and get something. A little shocked about this he watched her with a questioning look until she came back with some kind of paper and wrote down something. Words, more words... No clue, really he had absolutely no clue what she wrote down. But he had to commend her for her efforts of trying to communicate ... or at least thats what he thought. With a sceptical look he watched the girl and then looked at the words again. Even though she would not be able to understand him, he let out a sigh und wanted to shrug his shoulders and then leaned forward to put his paw onto one of the words he thought might mean something special. Unsteady the body of the little wolf leaned forward and was about to fall over and landed with his paw on several words - Xerxes, Shiro, Cedric. His head turned to her and hoped to get some kind of reaction. Unbeknowns to him about choosing his 'new name' in this process she was wondering for a moment and then seemed to be smiling happily. With a big yawn Gino showed his tiredness, before he looked around and wandered towards the end of the bed where the pillow for the head seemed to be. There he slowly but surely was able to go onto the said pillow without too much pain and then curled together in a little ball of fur. Hopefully he will be able to change back soon enough, because it would be not only strange but also very difficult for him to stay in this form in this strange environment.

Es ist deine Zeit.

• Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa eyed the little wolf curiously right after telling him all the names she wrote down. As he looked over the paper even though he surely won't understand what there stood she followed his movement with her eyes and instantly brightened up. Did he still unterstand? Could he even read? But that would be impossible, wouldn't it? She thaught he would bark or something liek that if he liked what he heard, but instead.. he is pointing to three names on a paper! This one seemed to be an extraordinary clever one! She never knew that this might be even possible to communicate in this way with an animal. A wild one at that. Again her eyes went down to the words she had written and to his little padfoot pointing at three of them. Studying the words, and thinking about what would suits him the best especially short enough for calling and remembering she decided it must be Shiro. Well, it was the japanese meaning for white, not very unique but surely suitable, she thought. Smiling happily she said to him: "Then Shiro it is. Shiro I will call you for now, so make sure to remember it well." she said jokingly after watching the tired wolf wandering towards her pillow where he curled together to a little ball of fur. Needless to say how cute he just looked. Putting pen and pad back to her desk she lied down right next to him stroking his soft white fur. "It was a difficult day for you too, I guess. Don't worry. From now on I'll protect you. I won't allow that any harm will befall you ever again. I promise." She snuggled her face right into his fur and put his arm around him. Before long she fell asleep as well. It was a really nice and relaxing feeling to know.. that there is someone by your side even if you don't feel well who won't leave you and give you a comfortable feeling. Of course they needed to get to know each other much better, but for now... it was more than enough, wasn't it?

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      Just before he fell asleep he heard her saying a word several times more. When he thought about it, she said it after writing down some stuff on that paper and after he put his paw down on some of the words. It was kinda hard for the wolf to really get the meaning, even though he didn't know what they really meant. After trying to recreate the word in his head, he came up with a different version of "Schiiihrooh". Well, maybe when he grew accustomed of the situation and was nearing his state where he would be able to retransform into his normal appearance, then Gino would be able to better understand and learn about the unknown language. Although he was filled with a sense of comfort by the nameless girl, he began to feel sad about not being able to see his family. With comlicated thoughts the white one tried to fall asleep with this pleasant and lovely feeling of her beside him. How was he able to resist that charming lady and why should he do so? With a relieved sigh he calmed down his thoughts and fell asleep soon after closing his eyes.

This night a lot of images of the previous day went through his mind, jumbling and creating a chaotic dream letting him move and jerk around with his limbs, unaware of his surroundings. Gino was starting to silently and sadly howl as he was seeing his faraway sister while they were running together through the forest, trying to hunt new prey for their meal, to see the faces of his then angry parents because they forbade them to run around carelessly. Even his younger brother, with whom he didn't really share a good relationship with, for whatever reason. Maybe because their view how to go about things was somehow fundamentally different. Ultimately opposing each other as much as it gets in treatment of the people of their domain, how to behave in society and ... they really were completely opposite.

Unfortunately for the little wolf, while jolting around in his sleep, he rolled down the pillow and kicked the sleeping girl lightly just to propel him further down. This resulted in Gino waking up shocked on the floor. The pain of the unexpected landing went through his body and began starting to fire up the pain of his wounds again. After slowly rolling onto his legs he whimsically cursed his luck. In the state he was in, it would probably be a bad idea to jump up onto the bed again. He didn't really know how bad it would get, if he moved around as always. 'What bad luck, indeed', he sighed and tried looking around to see if there was something to do. The darkness of the night was slowly vanishing to make way for the approaching sunlight from behind the horizon. There was a way, an easy way he could take to get up towards the windowsill. After taking a little detour and whobbly walking towards his goal he went up some little box and a shelf to arrive at his destination. A sill for a window, with a nice view of the sunrise. Even though the garden was pretty unkempt, it had a wild and own beauty to it. Between the leaves and bushes overgrowing everywhere around the house, he watched the alien outside world while slowly being embraced by warm sunlight, which gave him a very alluring and mysterious aura, when you'd take a look at him like that. 'What a nice way to start the day', he thought with an imaginary smile

Es ist deine Zeit.

• Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      During the night Cléa held the little wolf close by his side, just like a plushie she would have adored, way back when she had been still a little child. But this one surely wasn't a mere plushy she had imagined to may be alive just because her perents never allowed her to have a living pet. Now she've got a real living pet by her side and due to this fact he wasn't lying still in her arms while sleeping time. He was moving, kicking and howling quietly, so eventually she let go of him, just before hearing a noise with a thud. Startled she blinked with her eyes a few times, regaining consciousness little by little and asking herself what that noise was or.. if it had been even real and not just somehting she heard within her dreams. What have she dreamed anyway? She couldn't remember. Just a few shreds of pictures that may be of her past dream, but ..they weren't really nice picture shreds so better forgetting it instead of holding onto it too close. Eventuelly she's slowly sitting up and ran her fingers through her hair before hearing some more but quiet noises near her bed. Confused she looked around and discovered that the little wolf, who must have fallen from her bed, walking and climbing carefully through her room until he reached the windowsill. Without making so much as a noise she slipped out of her bed and tiptoed to the little wolf bathing in the first rays of dawn. He seemed to have grown a bit as she reached for his fur caressingly. "Good morning, Shiro. You've been up quite early." Her eyes went back to her bed for a second again, before going back to her new but exeptionally pet. Not stopping caressing his little head. "Thought you would sleep much longer but.. well. Can't help it if you fall out of the bed, right?" She gave him a charming smile and followed his gaze out of the window. "You surely.. must feel lonely. But you aren't anymore. I'll stay with you as long as you want me to be. I promise. At least as long as I'm able to, I guess. But until then you should be grown enough to handle yourself without problems. You'll become strong and big, I just know that." She leaned down to him just to put her lips on his head. As she backed down smiling brightly she mentioned: "Ah. You surely must be hungry and thursty, right? Wait up a moment. I'll be back in a bit." before leaving his side and her room - on tiptoes - to get him two bowls. In one she put some of her ration of meat that she had cut up and in the other one she put some water. With both in hands she came back slowly and carefully in her room once again, so she won't spill something on the floor. So that Shiro wouldn't have to climp down the sill, she put both bowls next to him. "Hope it's to your liking, even though we just have dried meat and not fresh ones. I know that wolfs must be used to fresh meat at least.. I see about that during the day. Maybe I can get some leftovers from the butcher. So it won't be too expansive. But donÄ't mind me. Just eat up already, so you can grow up and become strong, Shiro."

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      Not long after he looked out of the window his ears could make out foodsteps behind him coming from the room. Slowly turning his head around he watched the approach of the girl and tilted his head wondering why she tried to avoid making any noises. Was she trying to be considerate of him, not wanting to scare him or something like that? Well, he was taken in by her, even though she could only see a wild animal and even then she was caring for him like that. Thinking about it, she didn't mind his appearance at all, maybe there are similar wolves like him around? Unfortunately he didn't understand any of the words spoken to her. 'I really wanna be ablet to understand... no, talk directly to her! Hopefully I'm not stuck in this form forever. Suddenly she leaned towards him to... give him a kiss on the head?! A jolt of lightning struck his body, cursing him with an even stronger emotion than before, now unable to keep his crush in check - slowly but surely he wasn't able to resist her charm anymore and began to fall in love with her. Just as a little enjoyable growl could be heard, she distanced herself, leaving him behind sadly. Maybe she spoke about it before when she talked with me, but even then, she probably knew they won't be able to communicate with each other and she just talked with him anyway. She seemed so sad before, but her mood changed and the grey cloud hanging over her seemed to slowly go away. Although the lovely girl wasn't gone for long, she came back with two bowls, some water and a very tasty smelling kind of meat. Drool was dripping down from between his teeth along his snout and created a little puddle on the floor. It was indeed really tasty. How could he resist such womanly charms? She - Brought - Him - Meat!! What else except a declaration of love would it be? In a pretty excited state of mind he tried to jump up in enjoyment and wanted to hug and give her a lick of gratitude. Unfortunately he forgot his injury and howled whimsically while regretting his own stupidity. 'Damn it, really!'
      Just as she lovingly put the bowls with the bit of food before him, he heard loud noises coming from behind the door. Gino wasn't really sure whose voices they were, but surely they'd be those of her siblings. And how right he was. They came in, charging and making a ruckus as loud as an army marching for war - without any hostile intentions, which was the only positive thing. They babbled about something he was unable to make out, but they were clearly interested in him. Before, he thought, his appearance wasn't something unusual, but maybe he was wrong about it? Or maybe there are similar animals with a similar look? Either way, he didn't like the noises they made, it irritated him and disrupted his peaceful meal with his newly found lovely girl - or more, he being found by her. Please go away little brats and give me back my alone-time with her. The morning was such a good one, but the only thing he could hear them was some kind of "Shiro" being said by the girl and strange things like "Xerxes" or something like that from the twins. Slowly he backed away and made a complicated expression and growled quietly - just to be met with the smooth surface of the window, separating himself and the outside world. Troubled, he looked out the window and thought, what would happen if he tried to break through and flee from this madness. But how would he be able to take her with him? This was probably a more difficult quest to solve. Damn it, did he need to stay and try to bear this? 'Yes, I will be able to. If it's for her, I need to be able. Yes....' But then a squeaky "XERXEEEES!" could be heard again and he regretted his decision for a little while. Then he moved forward slowly and tried to somehow forget the surrounding and enjoy the meal. Focusing on the tasty smell of the meat and helping himself with a sip of water. Trying to create a lovely image of the girl in his mind. I wonder what they are argueing about? Maybe his name? ... What about my opinion? It's Gino! Gi-no!

Es ist deine Zeit.
    • Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpg"Careful, Shiro!" Cléa reminded him as he startet to jump but sadly broke down to the sill again - moaning because of his pain. She ruffled the wolfs fur caringly. "You must be very hungry when you are happy like this. I'm sorry that I didn't thought about it last night. But I will from now on. I promise. Every day as often as you need it, Shiro. You don't have to starve while staying with me, okay?" she explained carefully, before she heard some noise she didn't tought she would at this hour. "Oh no... these brats again. They can't be serious. Don't they know what it means to sleep TIGHT?" she said angrily to herself, right before the both little brothers entered her room without even knocking or asking to. "Hey, sis! Sis!" - "Ah! The doggy is awake! See! I said so!" - "Awwww he's so cool!" They approached him instantly, but Cléa stepped between the wolf and the little ones - crossing her arms infront of her chest with a severe loook on her face. "Don't even think about bothering Shiro! Leave him alone! He just woke up and you guys should be b--" - "Shiro?? What a lame name.." - "poor doggy.. Sis don't know how to name pets.. You remember she once named a rat in our garden Steward just because of this stupid movie." The little boys laughed loudly at her big sister whos face colour changed drastically to an embarrassed deep red. "Cut it out, you two! I'm serious here! Get out of MY room! You know the rules, so get lost already!" - "Naaaaaah~ Not still the doggy got a better name. How about uhm.." One of the boys found the pad from the day before with all the names on it and in the next moment he tapped the other one who thought of a few names on the shoulder. "Here! Look at this one! Xerxes! Xerxes is so much cooler!" - "Oh! Xerxes sure is cool! What's with that, sis? You know some stuff after all!" - "No! His name is Shiro and not Xerxes! And now: GET - LOST!" - "You don't know a thing.. Shiro is lame! Xerxes it is! And bet he'll like it as well!" Right at that moment Cléa heard a suffering growl behind her and jerked to look back to the wolf who was backing away from the scenery, just before hitting the glas of the window. That's it, she thought. Much as she sympathized, she can't allow them to go havoc any longer. Not here. Not at this hour. And not infront of this poor little guy who needed his rest! And that's why she collared both and forced them to leave her room, even though they refused noisingly. As soon as she shoved them infront of her door she said furiously: "Don't make a ruckus infront of MY dog! He's sick, needs rest and can't stand your irritating noise! Just get back to bed already and maybe, just MAYBE when it's later and you are QUIET and he would ALLOW you two, then MAYBE you can pet him. But he's a wild one, so don't get your hopes up!" Before the both of them could even object she slammed the door shut and snort angrily. "I don't believe them!" she said and walked back to the little fellow, who had begun to eat at last. Slowly she sat down on a chair next to the windwosill watching the little wolf. "I'm sorry.. Hope you aren't scared now or... even beginning to dislike it with me here. But well... after all that I coul understand it if you wanna leave me as soon as you are healed up, I guess.." she said in a quiet voice while smiling weakly.

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      The noise didn't subside and the siblings were going on and on with their quarreling about something stupid it seems. While pointing at him they argued with the big sister, which treated him so well. With a little shake of his head he tried to get back to the most important thing in this moment. Aside from the girl of course - his meal. The wolf couldn't resist anymore and started chewing on the dry piece of meat. At first it was kinda rough to bite off pieces and the taste wasn't as good as he thought it would be - at first. Then he got hit with a surprising tasty shockwave of meat-flavour. 'This is soo good', was his delightful thought and he had to take a deep breath and take a while because he wanted to relish the meal as much as possible. A good meal and tasty treat are not only good for fighting hunger and starvation. Of course it's not just to bask in a delicious aroma and flavour. The food alone can have a really big impact on your very own body. This was even more true for one such as Gino, a beastkin - a wolf, It might not look like that, but he was really proud about his smooth and fluffy fur, which even got the admiration of his beautiful sister and other beastkin which were famous for their fur. It's not like he really cared that much for it in the first place, not really no. But his natural behavior which lead to coming into contact with all kinds of different environments lead to give him a pretty resilient and durable white fur. Also the diet of him was kind of diverse for his own kind, hunting outside a lot with his sister, eating fruits, berries and a lot of varieties of meat of various animals. All of it combined lead to a healty lifestyle for a wolf. Even his lovely sister followed his path and was able to gain a more prominent and glossy, beautiful fur, outshining everyone else. You could imagine a brilliant shiny white fur in the night, while basking in the moonlight just to remember his own heritage and thinking about his loved ones. Love - Love is also a good benefactor of a furs condition, leading to a plushiy and puffy feeling while remaining his sturdy and lovely charm as a whole. Nevertheless he took the next bite and watched the scene unfolding before him. The argument ending in an interesting sight, where she threw the two boys out of her room. As if not really caring, maybe even thought he might have cared, he wasn't really able to do anything about it, so he did the best he could in this situation: Munching on the meat. Tasty meat, given to him by the girl, whose name he still didn't know. After finally silence has come back to the room she came back to accompany him while talking to him with a sad voice. 'I wonder what's on her mind... Maybe I should try to cheer her up in some way?' He stood up carefully and rubbed his cheek on her body and tried to lick her cheek. While looking at her calmly he hoped, that she would be able to get his feelings across. He then turned around, took the remaining piece of meat and put it in front of her while slowly wagging his tail. 'Here, cheer up my girl. Don't be sad.'

Es ist deine Zeit.
    • Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgCléa looked up as she felt the head of the wolf rubbing agains her arm. Smiling gently she wanted to reach the little furball just before feeling his little tongue on her cheek that took her by surprise. She blinked a few times surprisingly after watching something far more incredible. Something she would never have imagined an animal to act like that. Shiro, infront of her very eyes, gave her his last spare of food, just like a kid would do, if it wanted you to cheer up. This little wolf surely possessed about an exceptionally intellect and even.. more empathy than she would ever thought a wild animal could have for a human being. Overwhelmed with joy she embraced the white wolf puppy carefully, so she wouldn't hurt him accidentally. "Thanks..", she whispered against his ears und empraced him a little bit tighter. Shiro hasn't been with her for long, but since he had she finally thought she could become happy again. He filled her heart with happiness just with him staying here with her. Just when she thought everything her life would have begun to crumble into pieces. He's here and soothed her soul in a way no human being could. Sie caressed his fur gently, before she released him slowly from her arms. "I'm sorry hehe", she said with an chuckling voice. "But you're so cute and just so.. so exceptional." She prodded his nose playfully with her slender finger. "Hey. Wanna go out for a walk after I showered?" she asked him - taking the little spare of beef and ate it infront of him. But because he wouldn't react she took her pad and a pen again, to draw something on it. After all he seemed to be some kind of genius animal, in her opinion. And if he doesn't quite get what she said right now, she would try it with drawings and writings, just like the night before. After she finished she hold it infront of his face. She wasn't bad at drawing so maybe he will get, what she might try to tell him. There was a dog and a woman walking infront of trees. Next to them were words like "Me" and "Shiro" and "go for a walk". "Hopefully you understand that. If not, it doesn't matter. We'll understand eachother soon enough, you'll bet!" She smiled brightly, after she drew again something and showed him. There was a dog sitting and above him were the words "Shiro: Waiting". After she tried to make sure that he got the glimpse of the things she hoped to make clear, she stand up, went to her little cupboard and put some new clothes out of it, right before that she began to undress herself. When she was still naked she put on a bathrobe loose closed and came back to the wolf. "Wait here, okay? I'll be back in a few minutes, Shiro." With these last words and the new clothes in her arms she left the room, going into the bathroom, just before taking a hot shower.

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      After offering her the last piece of meat she closed in on him and whispered something with a sweet voice into his fluffy ears. The wolf literally could feel the gratitude she showed him and the word must mean exactly that. Maybe he should try to memorize it in any way he can. Leaning into her embrace towards her caring hand while she was stroking his body gently. With feelings as pleasant as those, there is no way he would be able to forget this very moment, ever in his life. That girl was like a shining guardian angel who took him in, sheltering and showered him with such care. How would he be able to repay this kindness? Hopefully this transformation will be over at some point. Until then, the only thing he could do, was try to be himself - somehow, as much as he was himself in this wolf-form, behaving like a wolf, or something like that. As much as it was possible for him, since Gino wasn't able to talk, which made everything just a tiny note harder for everyone. And then there is still this injury he was able to forget because of the beautiful treatment of the girl. Little pleasant goosebumps ran through his body with each stroke she did to his fur. Then she parted with him playfully, saying something and went towards the table to the paper and a pen. With a little internal snicker he watched her come back and scribbling something. Interesting, she might have noticed, that I may be able to learn and understand her when she tried to show and teach me something. He was even more impressed than before and looked at her doodling. After pointing at the not too shabby picture he realized, that she tried to show him herself as 'me' and him as some kind of... dog as 'Shiro'. Gino tried to examine and memorize the shape and lines of the writing, since it was so much different from his own teachings. But this was probably the equivalent to the 'Shiro' or similar that he kept hearing before in the argument. Something like a sigh escaped his body and looked at her making some kind of gesture as she tried to tell him something. Looks like I am being treated as some kind of pet for the moment, not that I really mind, or can anything against it, since I literally am stuck in this body and am an animal. Of course he was a really cute one! Well, either way it was a good chance to try learning more about the girl and maybe at some point he would be able to talk with her and get to know her even better. But what happened then flipped a really dangerous switch inside him, as she started to do something really unexpected. 'Why... Wha.. I mean... Yea, go ahead.' Gino was kind of struggling because he didn't know how he should react. Sometimes looking away shyly, just to turn and see the reflection of her beautiful body in the window, then looking at her figure and got mesmerized by her appearance. One could hear a gulp coming from the wolf and maybe seeing the fur taking on another kind of color, going from white to beet red, if the imagination would allow it. If he wouldn't be so focused while watching her silently going on with her routine, she left like a charming goddess and he was just left there, waiting until his nether region calmed down again. His wild instincts mixed together with his normal desires to create a mixed feeling and an interesting state of arousal for the beastkin. Trying to shake of the dirty thoughts, he wanted to keep the beauty clean in his thoughts, for now. Dumbfounded he realized that at some point the elder brother came in furiously just a little time before the girl came back. Wondering who would disrupt him at his private licking session, while he tried to help himself calming down, he licked the place between his legs and looked silently towards the boy.

Es ist deine Zeit.
    • Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgThe brother, Ramón, came barging in Cléas room - not knowing that she were still using the bathroom. "Cléa!", he shouted, ohnly to find a peacful dog licking his neither regions. With an arched eyebrow he blinked at him. "What the.. Didn't know dogs wash themselves like cats would.." He twisted his mouth just before his sister came back in - completely dressed and her wet hair pinned-up with an hair-clip on her upper head. "Ramón? What's the mat-" - "Cléa! Are you nuts? Sending the both berserkers into my room?! I've work to do tomorrow and need rest!" Cléa crossed her arms again before her chest and puckered her brows irritatingly. "I didn't send them to you! Just throw them out of my room, because Shiro got scared the hell off because of the ruckus they had made. How should I know that they'll went right to you and wake you up? I just want Shiro to rest and not be stressed any more than he already seems." - "Stressed? This one seems quite calm, if you ask me." - "What do YOU even know. Anyway: Outa my room. I'm going with him for a walk." - "Walk? He definitely won't be able to move anyway." - "That´s not up to you to be worried about, is it?" With these last words she turned around, walking up to the little dog and smiled brightly again. "Shiro. You are such a good boy, aren't you?" she said in a charming sounding voice while ruffling the wolfs fur behind his right ear. "Let's get out of here. We sure need some place quiet, don't you think." - "Cléa.." - "What is it now again?" she spitted against her older brother. "Well.. I don't think you should go out alone in.. well your state." - "Well, than that's fine, isn't it? I'm not alone as long Shiro will be by my side. So you don't need to worry about that matter, right?" - "Shiro..? This little.. You can't be serious! Can't you just wait a bit? Then we all could-" But she didn't listen to him anymore by now, instead she lifted Shiro up in her arms - carefully because of his wounds - and passed by his brother just to leave the room soon after. "He's unbelievable, isn't he?" She embraced SHiro closer to his body. "As if I won't be able to leave the house on my own anymore, just because of.." She compressed her lips shortly afterwards and shook her head to make her thoughts dissappear quickly out of her head. There's no sense in thinking too much about the things that might be happen sooner or later. What matter's is the here and now, nothing more.
      After she left the house - the bickering of her little brothers leaving behind the shut door - she put Shiro slowly to the groung, carressing his fur. "Wait here, Shiro. Wait." she said, hopefully that he would understand, before she stood up and walked around the little house to reach some kind of a garage looking structure filled with way too much objects of all kinds. Irritated, because she told her brothers many times that they should tidy it up but obviously didn't, she forced her way through all the garbage looking objects until she found the thing she was searching for. She pulled a rustic looking handcart out of the garage, around the corner and finally came to an halt infront of the curious looking wolf. "Look at that, Shiro! With that I can show you everything you wanna see. And you could even sleep in it, if you're getting too tired. Ah! Wait up again! I've got an idea!" she said in an euphoric voice just before stepping in the house again. Just a few minutes later she came back with a few pillows and blankets. She put everything in the handcart and hoped after arranging the pillows and blankets in a comfortable looking state that it would be to Shiros Liking. Slowly lifting him up just to put him down in the handcart again she crouched down infront of Shiro. "Do you like it? As long as your leg isn't healed up it's way better this way, isn't it? I also have some water, a bit of meat ad something to write down with me. Just in case." She put the pad and the pen in the Handcart as well, after taking the draw bar and pulling the small wagon along the path they had walked the day before between all the ivy, high grass and weed.

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      There were lots of emberassing moments in the short life he lived until now, but never did he feel like this. It was so much more than that, he wanted to sink into the ground and bury himself, being seen by another male while licking his special place. The only consolation was the fact they didn't really know each other that much. Shouting something as he came barging into the room of the girl. Please, 'I don't understand you and the girl is gone, so what's your problem?', he thought a little irritated by the disruption of his important business. But the boy looked as irritated as Gino, so they shared a short moment of silence until he spoke something. Maybe it is the astonishment of his own realization about his inability to do this himself. That must be it, no doubt. With a little nod the wolf agreed to his own misunderstanding, since he wasn't able to do this in his normal form. Soon after this little private show the girl came back and as if it wasn't avoidable he argument began. Gino began to pity the lovely girl, which was constantly being the target of such noise and argueing. Sighing he let out a little growl hoping it would be heard and be able to draw attention like this.Then, as if he was surprised by this himself the girl turned around to beam a shining smile towards the fluffy wolf. Treating him softly not like she did with the other boys in this home, he felt really good about this situation. Even more so as she embraced him accompanied by gentle words. Gino tried making some kind of smug face towards the boy as he approved of this really positive treatment compared to her brothers. After getting carried like a princess - even he felt a little bashful - but he was aable to bath in this beautiful scent of hers. She said something to him and gestured him, maybe trying to get him to stay at the current place. At least they were outside and the fresh and comfortable breeze stroked his fur and let it wave slightly in the wind. Looking around the wolf could see the outside surrounding the shabby home even better than before and tried to get a better feel for the environment - which was definitely different from his home country, even though the climate was kinda similar. After waiting for several minutes and enjoying the fresh air he heard the girl coming back with something following her - a cart. After arricing she said something and suddenly left again and the only thing he could do was looking after her wondering what she had in mind and planned to do. Ooooh, Pillows! What a nice idea - befitting for a prince. She was indeed very caring and lovely. So she wanted to take him for a ride, since he had impaired movement. 'What a brilliant idea', he thought and nodded, acknowledging her plan. Wow, she even brought something to eat and drink along. Maybe... it was all a plot to lull him into a sense of security just to do... something... with him. But she was such a sweetheart, did it really matter if it was all some plan to do... something? With a little shake of his head he got rid of those negative thoughts and let her pamper him. He was still injured and she thought of him as a pet, meaning she couldn't be a bad person, right? After also leaving pen and paper in the cart she put him onto the pillows and he used this chance to move them carefully around and sort them to his liking, mixing and mashing them around making a mess of the little interior of the cart. Of course he tried to be careful with the food and drink she put in before. But something was still wrong, there was a false feeling of discomfort under these great circumstances. After thinking about it for some time he didn't realize they were already on their way away from the house. Wondering about the changing environment he stood in the cart irritated and finally made out the culprit. 'YOU!' he barked grasped a little hard pillow and threw it away, out of the cart. 'Begone evil Pillow!' he nodded in accomplishment and could finally rest in peace on top of his moveable personal cart. Gino really enjoyed the ride and looked around - sometimes far, sometimes near - and took in the scenery, the people they passed by and the buildings they came across, which he missed the day before as he was unconsciously carried to the girls house. with a friendly howl here and there he greeted the friendly but kinda scared people that also had the appearance of a race he didn't know. Unbeknown to him, that he was indeed transferred to the other world, which his father was trying to establish friendly and favorable relations with since some time now. His father was kinda secretive about it, so they weren't really informed about it. Nevertheless Gino was right here, right now, exploring and experiencing this very new world. Everything was so new and interesting for the wolf so he was overwhelmed by the impressions and his beautiful caretaker was the only help and guidance for him to rely on.

Es ist deine Zeit.
    • Cléa Joséphine Laurent
      Cléa_profile.jpgAs Cléa was pulling the cart behind her after a while she looked back because aof the noise Shiro was making, just before seeing him fighting with a pillow and throw it out of the cart. With a chuckle she studied the behaviour of the little one after the pillow was thrown away and noted that he seemed now more than satisfied with himself. Oh, he was just too cute in many ways. Why should someone be afraid of this little one just because he's a carnivore? That's not necessarily saying that he would attack people or Cléa and her family in the future! Maybe the cattle of the farmers, but that's it! And they shouldn't wet themselves about it. They've got more than enough cattles anyway. Well, maybe they'll get used to Shiro sooner or later. Maybe she was just beeing too self-conscious about it and would be better of forgetting about the fear and hate that people might hold because of having a wolf within a lively village.
      While passing by many of familiar faces but nonetheless noticing their sometimes odd behaviour she tried talking with Shiro in a calm voice: "See, Shiro? Here we have lived since.. well, a few decades or somthing like that. I don't remember." After a while she stopped by a well and sat down infront of it on a bench - breathing heavily -, before taking the pad and the pen, sketching some things they just had seen while walking through the streets. Showing SHiro the things, while highlighting the notes above ore under them she try slowly to explain some easy things, waiting up if he understood what she's trying to say. Maybe.. Maybe someday he would be able to understand every word she would be saying. Every word around him that is be said. "Oh. Maybe.. Maybe I just tell you my name? Then you recognize it straightaway ...someday." She sketched something that should resemble herself again and wrote the name 'Cléa' and the word 'me' above it. While showing it to him she pointed to herself. "Cléa. Me. I'm Cléa. Got that little boy?"

• Gino Renal Grayfur
      While being pulled along in a cart he watched the unknown people walking by. Their figure was rather diverse in and of itself, but they all shared some traits which seem to make them part of a specific race. And although his presence was met with a particular fear, which showed him, that there might be some kind of similar animal in this region that is more dangerous. Aside from this, it highlighted the special treatment of the girl even more, which made him look up to her in admiration. Even though he was still unable to really do anything for her, he swore to repay this kindness in some way in the future. Maybe while in this form he had enough time to do just that, thinking about what to do from here on and appreciate and enjoy the time with the girl. While they were travelling along the path he looked curiously around, of course without any malice or hostility whatsoever - he was just being the fluffy little white ball of fur getting walked by her. 'See people of the village, I'm harmless and cute. See?' Gino thought while he laid his chin on the side of the cart to look around. Meanwhile the girl talked, however Gino still didn't know anything but could try to guess what it was about. 'I have no idea', he tried guessing but had absolutely no clue, it could've been about the village, about how she already loved him, or what they would get for dinner - but the village one seemed to be one of the more plausible options. The people seemed to be mostly happy with their live, even though it was a very rustic small village. Gino wondered how one of their own villages would fare in a situation like that. At some point she stopped at a bench, exhausted, and drew something again. 'She really tries her best to communicate with me it seems. It's a really lovely way to show how she cared for the wolf. Giving him pleasant shivers like that he wanted to smile and waited for her to finish what she did. The language was different, unknown, but he started to see similarities with the writing from his home. Shapes, lines, everything ... he 'just' needed to learn the meaning of them and maybe she was a really good tutor for this task while also being very compassionate and motivation about this. Hopefully she won't abandon him and lose it after some time, if he was unable to give anything in return or was fed up with him any time soon. How come there are always some negative thoughts mixed in within his thoughts, even though she was trying his best. Her drawing is also pretty good which made is easier for him to understand, what she was trying to tell him, at least a little bit. Then something unexpected happened, or maybe it wasn't that unexpected, but she seemed to tell him her name. He didn't think about it, but that's true - he didn't know her name, and she didn't know his. More or less, his name seemed to have been decided yesterday. Anyway she pointed on the paper with two words on it - two short ones, one with two and one with four letters, which Gino tried to memorize. The wolf looked at her pointing on the name and then on herself as she said something. Is that how the four letters are spelled together? It sounded something like Ck-lee-ah or something like that, he definitely needed to hear it some more times. But what about the other word? Maybe... maybe that's the word saying she means herself, as in 'me'? This would make sense in this kind of context, right? Gino tilted his head pondering and then reached out with his front leg and wanted to touch her with his paw. With a little howl he looked at her and then tapped on the paper after letting go of her. Ckleeah - sounded still too long, longer as the one on the paper, but he will get there at some point in time. But back to the girl before him, which still seemed to be out of breath. The white one slowly stood up and stood with his frontpair on the edge of the cart and wanted to get out of the wagon, maybe sit with her on the bench or walk around a bit and ... maaaaybeeee take a pee, or two. And as emberassing as it might be, he may need to do something even dirtier. For now though, he wanted to get out and try moving slowly with his bodies current condition.

Es ist deine Zeit.